The Women in My Life Ch. 03

Story Info
Anal adventures with Brandi & Ellie.
2k words
4.52
23.1k
25

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/09/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The rest of the week was filled with sex whenever I had some spare time with Ellie, Brandi or both of them. Of course, we had work, and my daughter had school, so it wasn't a 24/7 thing. Ellie went back to her mother's house on Friday, and our life turned back to normal for a while. There was still the desire I had for my daughter, but that didn't stop me from enjoying life with my beautiful girlfriend.

Another week went by, and it became clear that Ellie had been longing to get back to our house. The weekend was filled with a bunch of threesome again, and I shot my load all over their bodies multiple times, whenever I didn't cum inside of them. The girls seemed to be proper nymphomaniacs, and I was starting to suspect Brandi to like women more than men, although she was clearly bisexual. We never tried anything new, until Sunday evening..

...

"I want to try anal." Ellie said as she lifted her head from my chest. She was cuddled up with me while watching a movie, and I looked down at her as she asked the question. "Can we try it, daddy?" She said in her usual sweet tone, which she normally used when needing something from me. She even gave me some slight puppy eyes, although they were totally unnecessary. "If you really want to, baby girl." I said with a soft smirk as I kissed her forehead, and she smiled brightly. Without saying anything else, she stood up and dropped her nightgown, exposing her naked body to me.

Brandi wasn't at home unfortunately, as I was sure she'd love to watch me take my daughter's anal virginity. One of her friends had an emergency, and she needed to help out. Although she didn't specify what the problem was, which made it a bit suspicious. Not that I cared, the jealousy in our relationship was all gone by now, if we ever had any. Since we started fucking my daughter, we became more open-minded than ever. Anyhow, Ellie and I were home alone, and nobody would interrupt our session.

My hand reached out towards Ellie's breasts, enjoying their softness for a while as she was standing right in front of me. It was clear that she was excited about this, and I knew she could say the same about me, judging by the bulge in my shorts. "Turn around." I said as I took off my own shirt, revealing my chest. I wasn't the fittest man, and I was getting older, but I tried to keep in shape. "Yes, daddy." She said, knowing I got off when she pretended to be my cute, innocent daughter before and during sex. She slowly turned around, now giving me the sight of her toned behind. Without me needing to give further commands, she bend over and reached back to spread her asscheeks. Her tight asshole got exposed, and I got a good look at the hole I was supposed to be fucking soon enough.

I knew however that I wouldn't be able to rush things. It didn't matter how excited we were, I would probably destroy her if I fucked her ass without preparing her properly. I playfully slapped her butt, watching how the firm cheeks pretty much stayed in place with only some slight movement. My thumb hovered above the backdoor, softly trailing over it to tease her before standing up. "D-daddy?" She mumbled, sounding slightly frustrated. "Easy now, sweetie." I told her as I got out a bottle of lube which we had stored in one of the closets downstairs. "No need to rush things." I explained as I got back in the previous position on the couch. I started applying the cool lube onto her asshole, before slowly sliding my index finger inside the untouched hole. She gasped deeply, probably understanding what I meant then. My other hand was massaging one of her asscheeks, as I kept the finger still for a bit. Ellie's eyes were firmly closed, and as soon as I could feel her body relax a bit I pushed the finger in further. A moan escaped her lips now, as I tenderly started sliding the finger back and forth.

When I felt she was able to take a bit more, I added another finger. The hole got spread even more, and only a minute later I slid in a third one. It clearly hurt her, but it didn't seem like she was bothered by it too much. The pleasure was probably overruling the pain, although I hoped so. Anyhow, I fingered her tight backdoor for a while after applying some more lube, making sure everything went as smooth as possible.

As I pulled back my fingers, Ellie's legs had started shaking a bit. She wouldn't be able to stand up for long, so she dropped down into the couch. Her face was lying in a pillow, but her ass was raised up for me. I stood up and tugged down my shorts to get entirely naked as well, and then got behind her onto my knees. I applied a bunch of lube onto my cock before pressing the tip against my daughter's tiny arse. "Ready?" I asked for confirmation, as I held on for a bit. "Yes." She said, and she softly grinded her ass against my cockhead. "Fuck your slutty daughter's ass, daddy." She added, truly making my cock rockhard.

And so I did, slowly pressing the very tip of my thick shaft inside of her virgin ass. It stretched way more than my fingers did before, which caused her to squeal loudly. I pulled back out, gave her a second of a break, and then entered her again. I impaled her a bit deeper this time, although it still was only my cockhead. I stopped, letting the tight hole adjust to my size before slowly working my shaft deeper and deeper inside of her.

After getting a few inches inside of her tiny backdoor, making her whimper thanks to the mixture of pleasure and pain, I slowly pulled back to thrust in the same amount of my cock. She moaned loudly as I began slowly fucking her ass, like she basically begged me to do before. I wasn't sure where the sudden interest came from, but I didn't care all that much. While I took my daughter's anal virginity, I reached around her body to rub her clit at the same time. Trying to make sure the pleasure got the upper hand.

The tightness of her asshole was unbelievable. My cock had never been squeezed as much as then, not even when I fucked Brandi's ass for the first time. I slowly build up the pace, occasionally thrusting deeper inside of her. Both of us were starting to pant heavier, grunts and moans being the only sounds as I fucked my daughter's ass in our living room. I was rapidly rubbing her clit, trying to stimulate her as much as possible. And with success, as she soon was screaming in ecstasy. I could feel her juices hit my hand as she squirted, messing up the couch. I slightly picked up the speed some more as I just kept fucking her backdoor and rubbing her clit. Soon, she reached a second climax, and that did it for me. I grunted loudly, like an animal, as I came deep down Ellie's ass. As both of our orgasms died down, I pulled out my cock. The room went pretty much quiet, as I looked down at the semen dripping out of my daughter. She dropped down, getting the semen all over the bottom part of her own body and the couch. She gave me a soft smile, and then closed her eyes as she seemed to pass out.

I carried her to her own room, letting her get some rest as she had school the next day. When Brandi came home, I told her what happened. As I expected, she was disappointed that she wasn't able to watch when I took Ellie's anal virginity. But apparently, only thinking about it managed to turn her on. Soon, while I was telling my story, she was sitting on my cock. My shaft buried deep down her asshole, which was looser than my daughter's although still very tight. We had anal now and again, so she slammed herself down onto my cock right from the start, moaning loudly in pleasure.

"Thanks for waking me up." Ellie said jokingly as she walked into the room, still bare naked and there was even some semen left onto her pussy. We didn't clean up yet, so it made a shining spot. Brandi giggled, but then went back to moaning as my daughter bend down to lick her pussy while I fucked her ass. Ellie reached up to knead my balls, as her tongue lapped up the juices of my half-Asian girlfriend. Brandi's thrusts got harder, although longer as well, and after a few bounces my cock accidentally slipped out of her ass.

There wasn't any harm done however, as Ellie was quick to wrap her sweet lips around the shaft. She had a lot of practice lately, so she was able to take my entire cock down her throat by then. She slowly pressed herself forward until her nose was buried in my pubes, gagging loudly onto my cock. It was obvious that my daughter was a submissive girl who loved to please, even if that meant she got a slight amount of pain. Brandi laid her hand onto Ellie's head, leading it up and down onto my cock as she deep throated it repeatedly.

Remembering how excited Brandi seemed at the thought of me fucking my daughter's ass, I pulled Ellie up after a while. "Sit on my cock." I told her, and she nodded. When she started leading my shaft towards her pussy, Brandi stopped her. "The other hole." She giggled, yet her tone was demanding. I truly loved this woman, she always seemed to think what I was thinking. Ellie nodded again, and flipped around to allow Brandi to have a clear view.

"Let me help." My girlfriend said as she leaned forwards, her ass sliding off my chest so I could see what she was doing. My cock was properly lubed up by Ellie, but Brandi still spat on it. She covered it with another layer of saliva, before doing the same with Ellie's asshole. She then slowly slid her tongue in the tight backdoor, which surprised me. We never were big onto eating ass - we both tried it on each other, but it didn't turn out to be that pleasant to us. But now, she seemed really eager to taste my daughter's second hole. I learned not to complain about small things like these, so I didn't. My arms reached back so I could lean my head on them, letting the girls do all the work this time.

When Brandi had enough of eating my daughter's ass, she replaced her tongue with my cock. The shaft slid in easier than the last time, but Ellie moaned loud. Almost screamed, actually. However, she kept pressing down until my entire cock was inside of her. Her eyes were tightly closed, but opened widely as soon as Brandi slid two fingers inside of her drenched cunt. While now having a cock fucking her ass, and her pussy getting fingerfucked, it only took seconds before Ellie reached her first orgasm.

Now, we were used to Ellie squirting when she was really turned on, but this orgasm was definitely one of the bigger ones. She started bouncing onto my cock, riding my cock in her ass while grinding against Brandi's fingers at the same time. When she reached a second orgasm, her asshole tightened up until it was even tighter than ever, making me cum as well. I filled her asshole for the second time that day, and then Brandi dove down. She took my cock out of my daughter's ass and quickly cleaned it with her tongue before repositioning herself so she could lick up the semen dripping out of Ellie's backdoor. She soon was eating her ass again, and I watched the entire show. I sighed satisfied when the girls cuddled up against me. I wasn't going to get much sleep that night, but I didn't care at all.