The Women in My Life Cuck Me Ch. 01

Story Info
My wife and her sister take me to a swingers club.
2.9k words
4.51
103.3k
194

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/25/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Philyssis
Philyssis
158 Followers

"We need to make a change" Tara said. She was my wife of 15 years. She was a petite brunette with great curves. The problem we had in our marriage, is that we simply didn't have sex enough.

She continued "Our sex life needs to change somehow, and I think I found out how it can. There's a new club in town called The Kink, it's a sex club." She paused and looked at me for a reaction. She never really initiated sex, so I was surprised, which she saw on my face as I raised my eyebrows.

"Go on" I muttered.

"Well, it's a swingers club, and they're accepting couples as applicants. I think we should check it out. You've talked to me about watching me get fucked, and I know you said it was just a fantasy, but maybe we should check it out. I'm sure you'd have fun with some of the hot young wives there."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I wasn't able to respond right away. It's true that watching my wife get fucked has always been a fantasy of mine. And the chance at fucking some other tight little hottie... "Ok, let's go check it out."

We went through the application process, which included drug testing, S.T.D. tests, and evidence that the woman was on some kind of birth control. With all of this testing, the club made condoms optional, though if someone insisted, a condom still had to be worn.

There were different themes for different nights. My wife saw that this coming Friday was "Big Cock" night. This is one of the rare nights where single men were allowed to come, but only those with big cocks qualified.

"We're going to that" my wife informed me. I don't think I'd seen her this horny in years. Maybe it's because she's in her 30s and hitting her sexual peak, but I could tell her mind was on it all week. Neither of us really knew what "Big Cock" implied, since I was 7 inches when fully erect, so it's not like I'm super small.

On Thursday evening, my wife entered the living room to talk to me. "That was Amy on the phone, you'll never guess what we just talked about?"

Amy was Tara's younger sister. Amy was about an inch taller than Tara, and a bit thinner. She was divorced with a one year old so her tits her extra big and milky. I've wanted to fuck her since I married Tara, but I knew it would never happen.

"Did she get a new boyfriend?" I asked.

"No. She needs our daughter to babysit her kid tomorrow night. Do you want to know why? ... Because she'll be at the club too!! She applied as a single female which the club allows, and she told me she hasn't gotten any in a while and just wants to get fucked. We're going to drop our daughter off there and give Amy a ride to the club."

My heart skipped a beat. Amy was going to be there? She was going to be naked? I was going to get to see her tight little body getting fucked? WAIT, I MIGHT GET TO FUCK HER!! At this point in my thought process my breathing got quite shallow and my heart was racing. My wife noticed.

"Are you excited that she's going?" She asked me coyly. I just looked at her. "Oh my god, you want to fuck my sister, don't you?"

I just stared, there was no right answer here. My wife laughed "Well we'll see if she's even interested in you."

Friday night, we dropped off our kid to babysit and picked up Amy. She got in the car, and nobody said a word. It was a bit of an awkward silence for a while.

Finally, Amy broke the silence. "Well fuck, baby didn't drink enough so now my breasts are uncomfortably full of milk. I hope that doesn't ruin the evening."

Tara just smiled "I bet Phil would help you with that. He'd probably be happy to suck on your tits."

Amy smirked a bit "Seriously? My brother-in-law?"

Tara laughed a bit "Oh ya, he totally wants to fuck you."

They both laughed, and I really don't know what that meant, I just kept my eyes on the road.

We got there and when we went inside, Amy wandered off to do her own thing. My wife stripped down to her lingerie, she was eager.

We went from room to room till we found two muscle bound men sitting on a bed, just waiting for some hot wife to come in. They eyed my wife and she was drawn towards them. She looked back at me and asked "Can I play?"

"Yes" I said. "I want you to have fun."

She went over to the two men and before I knew it, she had their 10-inch cocks in her hands while she was French kissing them. She dropped to her knees and started giving a double blowjob, going back and forth between each massive cock. I had never her seen this kind of sexual fire in her, my cock was getting so hard watching this.

Then one of the men picked her up and threw her on the bed. He put her on her hands and knees and started entering her wet pussy from behind. Tara looked at me with wide eyes, this cock was bigger than anything she had ever taken. With her mouth gaping, the other man took advantage of that and stuck his cock in her mouth.

I was so horny, I had to fuck someone right now. Tara could tell what I needed and broke away from her blowjob long enough to say "Go find someone to fuck, I'm good here."

I went from room to room, but all the women were happily riding massive cocks, nobody was left. There were even a few husbands getting fucked by big cocks alongside their wives.

I figured, maybe I could find Amy and watch her get fucked, and possibly get involved. I searched and when I finally found her, she was sitting in a corner fingering her pussy through her panties while watching a woman get DP'd.

I noticed some milk leaking from her tits, a couple drops had run down to the bottom of her breasts and were ready to fall.

I got close to her "You're dripping with milk, let me help you with that."

I didn't give her a chance to respond, I knew I had to just go for it. I knelt in front of her which put my face at the same level as her massive milk jugs.

I stuck my tongue out and started with the drop of milk at the bottom of her breast, then ran my tongue up to her nipple. She gasped as I flicked my tongue over her sensitive nipple. Then I switched to the other breast and did the same thing.

On its own, the milk came out very slowly and was going to need my help so I took her nipple in my mouth. I started sucking and tasted her sweet milk, swallowing every drop. I heard her let out a sigh of relief. Every few sucks I would flick my tongue across her nipple, which would make her draw in a short breath from the stimulation.

She interrupted my sucking "That one feels better now, switch to the other one."

As I switched, I glanced down at her open legs, there was a wet spot forming on her panties, the nipple play was working. I kept doing the same thing with the other nipples, but now I took my hands and started rubbing her inner thighs, from her knees right up to her pantie line.

"That one feels better now too." she told me.

I kissed my way down her body until I was kissing her thighs. I made my way to her panties and I licked her clit over top of her panties. She was breathing really heavily, as we both knew how taboo this was. She reached down and pulled her panties aside, giving me full access to lick her clit.

I leaned in and tasted the sweet pussy of my wife's little sister. As I started to get into it, two men came up beside us.

"Mind if I cut in?" one of them asked. I turned my head to see a massive 10-inch cock right in my face. I looked up to see that he had already started making out with Amy. I backed off and stood up. She melted right into him. He pulled his head back and said "If it's ok with your husband, I'd like fuck you and fill you up like you've never felt before."

I started saying "I'm not her..." but Amy cut me off.

"He'd love that" she said. "I think he'd really like to watch you fill my pussy."

This wasn't fair at all. I wanted to fuck her so badly, but this guy gets to take her just because he has a bigger cock? I felt betrayed by her, since we were already on our way to fucking. Now they were on a bed making out, his cock was just brushing the outside of her pussy. It was then I realized just how turned I was, knowing I was going to see her pussy stuffed with this massive cock.

"I want you to lay on your side" he told her. "And I want your husband to lay on his side facing you." We both followed his instructions, and he got himself behind her in a spooning position.

He teased her pussy from behind with the head of his cock. "You're so wet, you want this so badly don't you? Tell me you want it, slut!"

"Oh god, I want it so bad" Amy was trembling as she responded.

"Tell me you'll do anything for it."

"I'll do anything for it! Just please fuck my pussy with your huge cock."

"Good slut. If you want this cock, you need to convince your little pussy husband here to take a cock as well."

What the fuck did he just say?! It was then I realized that the second guy had laid down behind me. I had forgotten he was even there. That's when he placed his hand on my ass. I was about to jump up but Amy put her hand on my face and started French kissing me so passionately. She opened her eyes as she broke away from the kiss and said "Please Phil, I want this so bad. Please take a cock for me."

"But I.." she cut me off by kissing me again, this time grabbing my aching cock.

While kissing me and fondling my cock, she managed to slip out a few words. "Please say...you'll do anything...for me. Please say...you want to see me...get stuffed. Please say...you want to share this experience...with me. Please say...you'll take a cock for me." And with that she backed off a bit and stared at me, biting her bottom lip in the most seductive fasion.

I was so turned on, "I...I... I'll take...a cock for you."

Her face lit up and she started making out with me again. The guy behind her said "Your little sissy needs to be penetrated before you are, we can't have him backing out."

I don't know why, but being called a sissy got me even hornier. I could feel something large and slippery touching my ass cheeks, making its way to my asshole. It was a lubed-up cock. A very large lubed-up cock. I felt it press up against my asshole and start to push its way in while my sister-in-law's tongue probed my mouth.

The head of the cock started to push its way into my virgin asshole. I reached out and started fondling Amy's tits. It was hard to admit it, but this was turning me on. Being dirty for her, the thought of it made me push back on the cock a little, which helped him pop the first couple of inches in.

Amy broke the kiss and looked at me "Take it all the way baby. I want us to take cock together, big cock, deep inside of us, thrusting and giving us pleasure at the same time."

This was such a turn on, I started pushing my ass back and forth to help him get it in faster. She glanced down, noticing my movements "Oh my god, you're really enjoying this aren't you? You like being a dirty boy for me?"

I couldn't speak as he finished thrusting the whole 9 inches inside of me, I just opened my mouth and stared at her.

The man behind her finally spoke again "Now it's your turn slut." And with that he positioned his cock at her pussy, and with one quick thrust he managed to get his huge cock all the way inside of her soaking we pussy.

It made Amy yell, she obviously loved it. We both just stared at each other, mouths gaping, while these two cocks started to pick up speed.

I had heard about the p-spot, but had never experienced prostate stimulation. I could feel this massive cock sliding up and down my prostate from the inside of my ass. I'd never felt anything like this. Add to that the site of my sexy sister-in-law getting pounded by a huge cock, and I was in heaven.

Amy started to whisper to me. "I'm so glad you did this for me. I'm so glad you took a cock up your ass so that I could feel this. You're so good to me, I'll have to reward you later." I smiled a bit at her. She continued, "but for now, enjoy the cock in your ass. Feel it pounding you, knowing that I'm feeling the same thing. Share in this womanly pleasure with me."

And with that she started Frenching me again. I had both my hands on her tits, happily kneading them like dough while I close my eyes in pure ecstasy.

The guy behind her started to grunt "I'm getting close. I'm going to cum all over your slut wife's face."

They still thought she was my wife, which was just fine with me. But wait, he's going to cum on her face, and she's still kissing me? She isn't breaking away to receive his load. I open my eyes to see that she's staring at me as she continues to make out with me. She did hear him, right?

He then pulled out of her and got up near our faces. He started spurting as he jacked off over us. Most of the cum landed on her cheek, but a couple of spurts hit the side of my face as well.

Amy continued staring at me while we Frenched. The cum started running down our cheeks towards our mouths. There was lots too. The first bit made its way to our lips and her tongue went straight for it, then immediately pushed its way back into my mouth. It was bitter sweet. I would have never tried tasting cum if it wasn't on my sister-in-law's tongue. It felt so good to have the extra flavor in our mouths, and more and more made its way in. At this point our lips were locked so nothing could escape, and our tongues were moving vigorously in each other's mouths, pushing this huge load of cum back and forth. It was as if we were trying to get the other one to swallow the load.

The guy behind me started to quicken his pace. His massive cock was pounding me faster than I thought possible, and I could feel something building up in me. The pleasure was getting to be too much. He started to grunt, and I knew what that meant.

Then I experienced a moment that I will never forget. I was staring into Amy's eyes, lips locked, cum swapping with my sister-in-law while fondling her tits. This massive cock in my ass started to pulse, which only made him speed up. It pulsed with pleasure as he started to cum in my ass, deep in my ass. And as I started to feel his cum fill me up, with wave after wave of pleasure from his cock, I started to swallow the cum we were sharing, bit by bit. Amy broke the kiss so she could use her fingers to scoop the rest of the cum from our cheeks, and push it into my mouth. She only spoke three words, but they were enough to push me over the edge.

"Good cum slut" she said as she leaned back in for a kiss. And with that, my cock exploded with cum. Nothing was even touching my cock; this was my first prostate only orgasm. The guy pounding my ass saw it happening and kept thrusting a few more times. Amy looked down and saw me spurting cum.

"Wow" she said. "I knew you were enjoying this, but wow. Wait till I tell Tara."

"I saw the whole thing." We both looked up to see Tara standing there. How long had she been there? How much did she see? She didn't look happy, or mad, I couldn't read her face. I didn't know what she was thinking, but I knew things would be different.

To be continued...

Philyssis
Philyssis
158 Followers