The Women of Honey Hollow Pt. 07

Story Info
New Year's party, Mike meets a new woman.
8.3k words
4.73
17.7k
20

Part 7 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 10/04/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 37

The Party was scheduled to start around 9 pm and I got there a little early in case I could help with something. Jasmine welcomed me with open arms and a passionate deep kiss, maybe a promise of things to come. We set a table for the snacks and I prepared a bar setup and as the guests arrived I played at bartending so I could remain standing and not get involved with anyone right off the bat.

I saw Sue come thru the door and took a deep breath, she always stirred up sexual emotions in everyone and when she came for a drink I was promptly fondled. I poured her a glass of wine and gave her a kiss, just a friendly kiss to welcome her with just a bit of tongue to make it interesting.

Julie and her girls arrived and right away I saw Carol look around for me. She was making me nervous with her quest to get me alone and fuck me to death. The twins spotted me and beat her to the bar and both of them hugged me, pressing their sexy bodies against my arms. They were excited to be at a party and bring in a new year with adults. Julie wanted a beer and that surprised me as I knew she usually drank wine.

Mary, Rachael and Jenny were the talk of the fashion dialogue with their sexy matching dresses, by that I mean they were the same style but different colors. They all were braless and I would bet that they were commando also. Their V necked fronts dipped almost to their bellybuttons and the backs right to the crack of their asses.

Janice arrived without any fanfare and just wanted some wine and gave me a welcoming kiss when I poured it for her. She had worked all week in Knoxville and had just arrived home that afternoon. I could tell she was tired and didn't expect her to stay much past midnight.

Grace was the last to arrive and she was dressed in a cocktail dress that ended just above her knees. The top had a scoop neck and when she bent forward it afforded a great view of her full breasts. She wore fuck-me-pumps and it appeared she didn't have any hose and I wondered about panties.

Panties seemed to be on my mind a lot these days.

Jasmine played hostess and had on a pretty red lace blouse and miniskirt and high heels. The blouse was almost transparent and I could see a little more than a shadow of her nipples. I would pat her nice round ass whenever she came behind the bar to help with the drinks and she didn't discourage me when my hand stayed there a little longer than just a pat. She would always give me a kiss when I finished making the drinks she ordered and I was getting excited about the rest of the evening. She suggested I take a break and mingle with everyone but I said I thought I was safer behind the bar, besides I was having fun flirting with everyone if they came up themselves for a drink.

Everyone was getting loose as the evening wore on and there was a lot of laughing and giggling. The girls were dancing with one another, grinding against their partner in a lewd manner. I could see that I was probably going to be in trouble before the night was done. The twins were behaving themselves just doing the latest teen dance but seemed to be having fun. Carol had graduated into adult company after her birthday and her performance at Thanksgiving. I guess everyone considered her all grown up after watching her riding my cock and having multiple orgasms.

It was getting close to midnight and I was going to kiss Jasmine first as she is the hostess and then I am up for grabs. I motioned for her to come closer and she moved into my arms so I could dance with her. We stayed close for a few minutes and they started the countdown to midnight. Ten seconds we were locked in a close embrace and welcoming the new year with a passionate kiss.

As soon as we broke the kiss someone else was in my arms and that continued and I was in kind of a fog from lack of oxygen when I realized that Kim was in my arms and Carrie was patently waiting her turn.

Kim kissed me with as much passion as anyone in the room had done and I had a thought that she must be practicing with her sisters. She broke away from me and all I could say was "WOW". Carrie didn't waste any time taking her place and quietly said "I'll show you WOW", and she did.

I elected to sit down after everyone had taken my breath away. I had to admit that I was a little weak in the knees and Jasmine brought me a drink and sat on the arm of the chair. Her miniskirt had ridden up and I couldn't help but admire the smooth skin of her long brown legs. I reached over and stroked her thigh and it felt as smooth as it looked. I sat there for a few minutes and reflected on how lucky I was to be in the company of such loving women.

Julie took the girls home and they were not pleased to be leaving but did without making a scene. I know Carol wanted to stay but her mother wanted her to keep an eye on Kim and Carrie and I knew they would keep their promise to stay at home and not do any spying.

Carol knew she had to keep the twins in check like she had before her private time with me. She knew she had to prove her discretion about any actions here in the valley and trust was a big part of that. She also knew that I didn't gossip about my private times with the other women and she respected that and hopefully would follow my lead.

Janice left as expected and as she left Julie returned. Mary clapped her hands to get everyone's attention and announced that her family had prepared something special. Jenny had put some sexy music on and they went to the middle of the room and looked that they were having a group hug. Their arms were on each other's shoulders and at some signal that only they heard the straps that held up the dresses part and they fell to the floor. I was right when I guessed that they were commando and I waited to see what was going to happen.

The show was going to center around entertaining me and I sat back to enjoy whatever they had in mind. They danced and one by one they gave me a lap dance and I was as hard as a rock in my trousers, my dick leaking precum and my mouth watering. Each one would come to me and release one of my shirt buttons or unbuckle my belt or unzip my fly. Little by little I ended up naked and they continued to tease me.

Rachael backed up to me and slipped my cock into her pussy, bounced a few times and then Jenny took her place doing the same thing. Mary just fell to her knees and sucked me deep in her mouth and swallowed me all the way to my balls. She stroked me enough to clean off the girl's cunt juice. Rachael and Jenny descended on me and took turns riding my tongue as I lay back in the chair. The scene was so hot that the other women had paired up and were finger fucking each other or sucking pussy. Julie, Jasmine, Grace and Sue were in a daisy chain and there was a lot of sucking and slurping.

Mary and the girls had finally fucked and sucked the cum out of me and I needed a rest to reload. They joined the daisy chain and it was one of the most erotic demonstrations I had ever seen. I had an idea for later but I needed to reload first. Jasmine and Sue had broken away from the group and laying side by side with their legs spread wide and their pussies were dripping on the rug.

Grace crawled over to them and straddled their legs so her knees were pointed toward their crotches. She reached down and played with their pussies and inserted a few fingers slowly stroking in and out like miniature cocks. She had lost her dress somehow during the lap dances and I had to admire how sexy she was kneeling before Jasmine and Sue. She had two dimples above her heart shaped ass and I admired how it tapered into her narrow waist.

Grace added another finger and both women gasped with the added stimulation. I could see the need to cum building on their faces and when Grace slid another finger alongside the other three they were close to their first orgasm. I knew what was going to happen and when she tucked her thumb in her palm and started pushing they reacted by raising and thrusting their hips and her hands buried themselves deep in the wet cunts up to the wrist. I didn't know that Sue was into fisting but nothing around here surprised me anymore.

Grace had made a fist and I could see the bulge in their bellies. I knew Jasmine loved that and waited to see Sue's reaction. I didn't have to wait long and she took off like a roman candle. If Grace had stood up Sue would be hanging off the end of her arm. She was moaning, screaming, and cursing all at the same time. Grace was just letting her ride her fist. Jasmine was just doing her quiet cum, massaging the fist deep in her cunt with her powerful muscles.

I knew from experience that she was cumming just as good as Sue and at the end she would pass out. Sue grabbed Grace's wrist and was jamming her hand deeper and deeper and it looked at one time that it was in almost to the elbow. I didn't think anyone was built that deep but someday I would have to find out. Sue and I had been together quite a few times and I didn't know she shared Jasmine's fetish.

Grace was being held hostage by Jasmine clamping herself around her wrist and Sue wasn't letting go either but she was holding her in with her own hands. I could tell by the look on Grace's face that Jasmine was doing her death grip and finally she closed her eyes and relaxed. Grace removed her hand and flexed her fingers to see if they still worked. Jasmine was breathing softly and I knew she would come around in a few minutes.

Sue had one final giant orgasm and fell back next to Jasmine. She didn't pass out but was totally exhausted and Grace pulled out of her also. I motioned for her to come to me and we licked the juices from her hands.

The others had all cum at least once or twice and were resting waiting for the next round. I got up and fixed drinks for everyone. I brought water for Jasmine and Sue. I knew they would need to re-hydrate after the orgasm that Grace had given them, she had caused both to squirt many times and I wondered if she had a carpet cleaner. Sometimes I have strange thing in my head at strange times.

Everyone had caught their breath and didn't seem like they wanted to end the party so I made a suggestion.

"I know everyone wants some cock and you know that I can't possibly keep up with all of you, so, why don't all of you bend over the back of the couch and I will go from one to another, fucking each one of you in turn for a given time. I hope I will be able to make you all cum given the erotic nature of what is going on."

They all looked at me like I had two heads and I figured if they got pissed I could blame it on the booze. Grace agreed and they others followed her lead and went to the couch. This was going to be my second orgasm and I thought I would last long enough to get them off if my strength held out. I slipped my cock in the first pussy and stroked in and out for a few minutes and switched to the next one. I continued to do this thru the second rotation and by then I was down to the last two women. I was surprised that the last two were Grace and Jenny.

Jenny was having small orgasms and I pushed her hips down so I could nudge her g-spot and that set her off to her big one for the night. Grace was dripping when I took her to the chair and sat down and she straddled me impaling herself on my cock. She was grinding her pussy against me and I was glad I could let her do the work. I was giving her short deep strokes as she fucked me silly. I could feel the cum creeping up my cock and Grace was ready to blow with me. I held her hips tight and pulled her tight to me as I shot my cream deep in her pussy. She clenched her muscles and held my cock inside her and squirted all over my crotch. Falling against me she held me to her breasts.

Sue was sitting across from us and her pussy was red and swollen from all the abuse it had taken. It must not have bothered her because she was working herself into another orgasm. Her fingers were flying over her clit and I could see the moisture slicking her pussy lips. Mary went to her, knelt down and spread her legs. She went right for the hot tunnel and licked up the juices and fingered her. I didn't know if she was going to fist her again and I didn't think she could do it again. Mary was satisfied to suck and finger her as she helped her get to the edge of the cliff and then sucked her clit and over she went.

I was still imbedded in her pussy and only half hard but my dick seemed more than willing to participate in some more action. Grace whispered in my ear and asked me if I had ever been with a hotter bunch of people. I laughed and said that I was from the old school and this didn't happen to a guy like me. She did something with her pussy muscles and it made my dick twitch, she could feel it and we had a snatch and prick party. Rachael came over and asked if she could join our party and Grace smiled and reached up and pulled Rachael's face to hers for a kiss.

Grace swiveled around so she was facing out and Rachael had her head between her legs licking her clit and my shaft at the same time. Grace was cumming in little bursts and Rachael was lapping up her cream and my cum that was seeping out around my cock.

I was not feeling any pressure to cum and I just let them enjoy themselves. They switched places and I held on to Rachael's ass as she fucked me and Grace's face. She was squirting little spurts and Grace would flinch every time she felt it. I was amused because I thought it was like someone with a squirt gun. I could feel her tighten on me and I knew she was going to have a good cum. Grace sucked her clit and my balls were slapping her chin as Rachael climbed the mountain with her climax.

Damm New Years was never like this at home. Good thing tho, I would never have lived this long.

Chapter 38

I took it easy after the New Year's orgy and a few days later I heard a knock on my door. I opened it to find a woman I hadn't seen before, she was about 60 and looked like she took good care of herself.

"Hello there young lady, What Can I do for you today?"

"Hello, Are Mike Trance?"

I nodded that I was and held the door open inviting her in.

"My name is Amanda James and I heard you entertained ladies sometime. I thought I would stop by and introduce myself."

I was suspicious about someone just showing up at my door so I let her continue.

"I was widowed a few years ago and haven't had any male company since then. Oh there are always some men that figure that they can just step in and do me a favor but I don't want that kind of relationship. I want to be around someone that I can trust not to gossip and smear my reputation."

"Why are you here, what kind of entertainment are you looking for?"

"I heard from a friend that you might take care of my needs. I am sorry but this is embarrassing and I don't know how to say it. I am very lonely and need to be held and feel like I am still a member of the human race." she said starting to tear up.

I handed her a tissue and asked if I could get her a refreshment of some sort. I told her what I had to offer and she opted for a glass of water.

"Well Mrs. James, I do have a few lady friends, we enjoy each other's company from time to time. I am not looking for a relationship either, my wife walked out on me about a year ago after 30 years of marriage saying she needed to have some space, well she has her space and we are divorced now. I have made friends here and I am making a life of my own before I can't do it anymore and become a burden to my kids."

"So why don't you tell me something about yourself, like where you live, what you do or did for a living, any children you know stuff like that."

She said she lived about 50 miles south, just over the North Carolina line in a town named Martinsville, she worked as a nurse for a General Practitioner and still does some part time work for him, filling in during vacations. Amanda said she had four children, two girls and two boys and they all lived far away. I asked why she didn't move closer to one of them and she said she still had friends and didn't want to have to start over making new ones. She added that friends didn't take the place of personal contact with a warm body.

I agreed with her and we talked for a few hours getting to know each a little better. When I asked who told her about me she told me without any hesitation and I recognized the name. It was someone that I had taken into my "harem" and had entertained a few times. I didn't want to rush things so I sat across form her so we didn't get too friendly. I could feel that she wasn't going to make any overt moves and that was fine with me as I wanted to create a trust that I wasn't a male slut or a whore that took money from needy women.

She said she had to be going because she didn't like to drive after dark on the narrow country roads and said I could call her anytime, if she couldn't talk right then she would return my call. I walked her to the door and gave her a warm hug and she returned it.

I asked for her phone number and gave her mine and said we should get together for lunch or dinner in the near future.

I thought I would do some research on Amanda James before I opened myself and the valley to some sort of trouble.

I fired up my laptop, sat card and googled Martinsville, NC. It was a bedroom community for Ashville with a population of around seven thousand. The name Amanda James didn't produce any hits so I just dropped the Amanda and typed in James.

There were a lot of hits there so I filtered it some and did a church/James search and got a Pastor Walker James in the Baptist church. Hmmmm. I tried a local paper and searched for an obit with the last name of James. That got a hit. I read the obit and he was survived by Amanda James, his first name was Walker. I wondered if that was the reputation she was worried about.

I searched the churches website and looked at its board of directors and found Amanda listed there. This could be sticky if she was on a morality campaign. There was a new pastor at the church, a young newly ordained minister with a family.

I called Lois, the woman that told Amanda about me asking her what she knew about her. She confirmed what I already knew and I probed a little deeper without tipping her off that I was suspicious of Amanda's motives.

The jury was still out on Amanda so I called Grace and asked if she was too busy for a visit, she said she would like some company and I went right over.

She was glad to see me, offered me coffee and wanted to know what was so important. I filled her in on the visit I had, telling her that I had some reservations about Amanda James. Grace had never heard of her and shared my concerns. I told her that it could be trouble if I refused her as well as if I took care of her. She said she would talk to the women of the valley and see if anyone had been nosing around. I reminded her that Lois had given her my name and didn't feel she was trying to make trouble.

We discussed some town business that wasn't really important but more of a pain in the ass stuff. There were some stories that she thought I would get a kick out of and we laughed about some of the antics around town. I had a thought and asked if any of the local churches around here had asked for assistance. She said she didn't know of any but would check on it. Winking at her I reminded her to be discrete, that being a detective is hard work. I had another cup of coffee and left her to get back to work and I left for home.

I didn't know what else to do so I let it sit for the time being. Amanda might be on the up and up but I was still getting a weird feeling about the whole affair. The fact that she was on the church board and didn't mention it bothered me. If she was so worried about her reputation she should have been up front about that. On the other hand maybe she was just feeling me out to see if I was trustworthy. All I could do at this point was wait and see if she called me back.