The Women of My Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- It's open. I said.

The door got opened and Jenny came in. I was very surprised to see her came in my room on that moment. And she was just wearing a panty. To see her nude large breasts twist softly by her movements made me having a soft hard-on.

She came close to me and sat on the edge of my bed and she stroke my arm. I kept a bit surprised and I began to get a bit nervous. It wasn't usual for her to came in my room, especially the evening. But that week-end wasn't very usual after all.

- You know, I had the most wonderful week-end. I'd like to fuck with you every day. She told

- Jenny, you know it's impossible. And what will think Debby?

- Don't speak about her. I know you love her more than yourself and anybody else. It's enough hard for me, I fell so guilty.

- We are both guilty.

We stopped to speak. She was always stroking my arm. I felt quite excited and I began to caress her body too. She was breathing quite strongly. She had a moan when my hand touched her breast, and she bit her lips, groaning softly.

Then she slid her hand on the sheet that was covering me, down to my dick that was making a bum underneath. Jenny put her hand on it, quite cupping my dick threw the sheet. Suddenly she took off the sheet and my dick proudly pointed up.

- Hey! I exclaimed.

- Yeah!!! She blew.

She immediately took my hard dick in her hand.

- Just a last blow-job. She told.

I didn't realized that happened and I didn't got any time to react. She moved her face above my pelvis and she quickly took my dick in her warm and wet mouth. It was so good that I had a deep moaned, closing my eyes, feeling the warmness of her mouth.

She began to lick my head-cock with her tongue, then she sucked me slowly, wetting my dick a lot. I put my hands on her head, making her sucking me more deeply. On the moment I liked to lick her pussy but she wasn't absolutely naked and I immediately though that there were enough risks to be catch.

After a few time, she took my dick with one of her hands, masturbating it slowly and always sucking and pumping my head-cock. With her other hand, she massaged my balls very softly. I began to groan deeply. The feeling was really nice and good.

Suddenly, she dressed up back, moved to the door and locked it. then she turned face to me and moved back towards the bed. She stopped in the middle of the way and, sliding her thumbs under the elastic of her panty, slid it down and then put her hands on her hips.

- Let's have something new. She told.

- What? I asked.

She slowly walked to my bed, her hands along her legs and sexily twisting her hips as a model, and stopped near my head. Then, she put her hands on her hips and bent her head on the side, watching a me with a nice smile and nasty eyes.

- Can you moved in the middle of your bed? She asked.

- Jenny! I made.

- Please. She complained.

I didn't understood what she was wishing exactly, but I obeyed her and I slid my body placing myself in the middle of my bed. Jenny kept on watching at me and got a larger smile when I had placed myself in the middle of my bed.

Jenny knelt on the edge of my bed, her knees being at my head's high. Then, she get on fours and moved above my body. When she stopped to move, her genitals were just above my face and sure that her face was just above my dick.

I instantly understood that by saying 'something new' she had spoke about a sixty nine. And I didn't let her began to play with my dick, taking immediately her ass cheeks in my hands and moving a bit up my mouth to her pussy lips.

Till my tongue began to slid between her big lips, Jenny got a soft quiet breath of pleasure, that quickly changed into a soft quiet deep groan of pleasure. And beginning to lick her, I glimpsed that she was already goodly dripping.

Jenny didn't do anything for a few seconds. Then, I felt her took my hard dick in her hand and took my head cock in her warm and wet mouth. I got a deep groan of pleasure when I felt her tongue began to lick and roll around my head cock.

Then, jenny began to slid my dick a bit deeper in her mouth and began to give me a slow blow job, while, in the same time, she went on hand jobbing my dick with her hand. She was going on so nicely and slowly that I was really great for me.

Soon, with her other hand, she took my balls and began very nicely and softly massaging them. I instantly got a soft nervous and trembling spasm all along my body. I stopped to lick her cunt for a few seconds, enjoying completely her massage and sucking.

But soon, I went back on licking her cunt, sticking my mouth against her big lips and sliding my tongue into her genitals the deepest I was able to. And soon, I began to open her ass with my hands, approaching my fingers more and more close to her ass hole.

I quickly watched at her most secret hole, that I was able to see. I noticed that it was still a bit opened, maybe still because I had fucked her up the butt hole in the afternoon. I slid a finger to her brown ring, beginning to stroke it very softly and slowly.

Jenny didn't got any reactions with that. So, I dared to began to press my finger inside her ass hole. I got quite surprised to not fell any resistance from her sphincters and I quite easily slid a part of my finger in her dry ass hole. She got a deep groan.

I began to finger her ass hole slowly and carefully. And I quickly moved my other hand to her clit and soon began to title it, pressing my finger on very strongly. Jenny moved her head up, leaving my dick and hot a high quiet breath of surprise.

She kept on breathing highly and quietly for a few seconds and she bent down back her face above my dick, taking it back in her warm and wet mouth, going back on hand jobbing my dick and massaging my balls, sliding a finger to my anus.

Since Jenny began to stroke my anus, I began to feel the cum growing up in my dick. And I was quite sure that if Jenny would go on sucking and hand jobbing me like that, I won't be last to shot off a load of cum once more in her mouth.

- Jenny ... I ... I moaned.

Immediately, she went on sucking and masturbating my dick more fast and strong, pressing her head tongue against my prick hole hardly, meaning me that she would stopped to go on only once I had jerked off my creamy cum in her mouth.

I felt the cum very quickly run towards my head cock and pressed against hard in a few seconds. My breathing became more and more deep and short and I began to resist the strongest to late my cum off the maximum, beginning to shake a bit my pelvis.

But I didn't resist a long time and after a few seconds, suddenly pushing up strongly my dick, sliding it deeply in her mouth, I shot off violently a load of creamy and acid warm cum, strongly pressing my fingers and nails into her ass cheeks skin.

When I finished to shot off into her mouth, I let myself got heavily laid on my bed. Jenny instantly grabbed my dick harder and strongly hand jobbed me, draining the last piece of cum into her mouth, drinking my juices till the end with a strange sucking noise.

I opened my eyes and I saw some strong red marks on her ass skin, left by my nails. I softly put my fingers on them, stroking her ass slowly and kindly. Jenny got strong groans and soon took off my dick from her mouth, keeping on massaging it with her hand.

Then, she quickly raised up a leg above my head, and turned and bent up to kneeled down on my bed on my side, stroking slowly and nicely my belly and chest. She looked at me with a very nice smile and a deeply pleased face expression.

After a few time, she bent forwards her face to mine, moving her long hair on her back. She approached her lips to mine and softly kissed me, before give me a strong deep kiss, making me taste my own warm cum that was still on her tongue.

Then, she bent up back and went back on slowly and nicely slid her hand on my belly and chest. I kept the taste of my cum in my mouth a few seconds, feeling very strange to get the taste of my own juices like that, especially from my own big sister's tongue.

- You're cum is the better I ever taste. She sad.

- Please. I told.

- But it's true, dear.

- Jenny! I softly exclaimed.

Jenny stopped to stroke my skin and suddenly got an afraid face expression.

- Oh, shit! She exclaimed quietly.

- What's wrong? I asked.

- I first came to bring you back your things you left in my room. I'm back ...

She stood up, quickly moved to the door, carefully unlocked it and opened it. Then, she moved out in the corridor. Looking at the floor, I saw the panty she was wearing when she came in and that she had slid down before to get on my bed.

I was near to wake up, but Jenny was already back in my room, handing my clothes . She put them on the back of my desk's chair and moved to my bed. By the way she saw her panty and bent down to take it and she put it on very quickly.

Then, she slowly walked towards me, still twisting her hips very sexily, watching at me with a very childish face expression. When she arrived to my bed, she sat down on the edge and immediately put her hand on my chest, stroking me softly.

My dick was still quite hard and I quickly moved back the sheet on my legs and down belly to hide it from Jenny's eyes. she didn't seemed had noticed that, and sure it was better to not run the risk of been caught by having sex once more.

- If think that Gran would soon move to bed. She softly blew.

- How you know that? I asked.

- Because the TV is off.

- If she comes? I asked afraid.

- Here? Jenny asked surprised.

- Yeah. I answered.

- And so? We're just speaking, aren't we? And why she might come?

- Yes, maybe, but ...

- But what?

- It's not in our habits. Especially in my bedroom.

- And so? It's forbidden?

- Jenny, you know it's not I want to mean. I told a bit nervous.

- Johnny. If we don't say it or if we're not surprised, nobody can know.

Then, we didn't spoke for a few minutes. I instinctively looked at her large firm breasts and I quickly hung a hand to them. I cupped one and I immediately went on massaging it softly and nicely. Jenny closed her eyes and got a deep groan.

Suddenly, Jenny made something quite crazy. She moved her hand to her other breasts, cupped it and went on massaging it as I was doing. She opened her mouth and went on deeply and quietly breathing, getting a very charming face expression.

Her sensuality was suddenly so strong and marvelous that I unexpectedly got the strong wish to fuck her once more. And I felt my dick immediately got back quite a good hard on. But my reaction was to keep my self control and to not move.

After a few time, Jenny opened her eyes and looked at me with a very sensual and peaceful face expression. She got a deep breath and moved her hand from her breasts to her thigh. At my turn I stopped to massage her breast and left it.

- Hum!! She breath. If we were alone, I would fuck you myself. She told.

- I think I know. I answered.

- So, you know that each time it will be possible, I'll wait to get fucked by you.

- I know, I know. But, it's dangerous, you know.

- Till nobody knows. She said.

- Of course. I answered.

Suddenly, we heard somebody walk upstairs and towards my room, before knock at the door, and slowly open it. It was our grandma. She looked at us a few seconds. I suddenly get afraid she could notice the small bump that my dick was doing under the sheet.

Our grandma moved a bit in my room and looked at us alternatively with a little smile. I felt my heart suddenly strongly beat in my chest and my dick was staying hard, keeping on making a little bump underneath the light sheet that was covering my body.

- All is OK? She asked.

- Yes Grandma, we both answer.

- Good. But, please you two, call me Jacquie! She told.

Our grandmother slowly moved back to the door and, taking the edge of it, turned her face towards us.

- I think I will never win with you. Have a good night

- 'Night Jacquie, said Jenny.

- 'Night grandma, I told.

- Jacquie, said my grandma.

Then, she got out my room and she closed the door, looking at us with a large smile. Jenny and I, we looked each-other for a few seconds without any noise. When I heard my grandma's bedroom door get closed, I had a long breath.

- Do you think she had notice something? I asked.

- I don't hope so. Anyway, I don't think so. Jenny answered.

- But she smiled!! I softly exclaimed.

- And so? She won't tell us anything because we are talking together.

- Maybe, but ... if she had guessed?

- How do you want she could had guessed? Asked Jenny.

- Because ...

I looked at my dick that was always making a little bump underneath the sheet. Jenny watched at it immediately and got a short soft laugh.

- You're incredible. Jenny told.

- Jenny. I'm sure she had seen that. I said.

- You know, if she found something unusual, she looks for the explanations. And she didn't.

- Yes. Maybe it's better to sleep now, I told.

- Yes, I think so.

Jenny stood up. She came close to me, bent down face to me and gave me a last deep kiss. I didn't resist to move my hand to her marvelous large breasts, to cup them and to massage them a bit.

Then, she broke the kiss and slowly stood up. She watched at me with a large smiled and walked to the door, she opened it and looked at me with a smile.

- Good night. She told me.

- Good night. I answered.

I switch off the light and closed my eyes. On each part of my body, I got the feelings of my sister's body and it was really strange and fine too. I closed my eyes and it surely didn't take a long time to me to sleep very deeply.

*

EPILOGUE

The very short time I had with myself to think about what Jenny and I had dare do during that week end wasn't really easy to me. Of course, I was still loving my girlfriend Debby, but I really liked to have that immoral experience with my own older sister.

To be honest, when I woke up the next morning, I first though was to go and see if Jenny was still agree to fuck with me and let me play with me so hot and beautiful body. Just the picture of her large beautiful breasts gave me a good hard on.

But we weren't alone and to get caught not very dressed on another time in less of twenty-four hours wouldn't be really easy to explain. Anyway, it wasn't the time to have that kind of wishes and bad ideas for me, cause of the soon coming exams.

I don't really remember what we did during the breakfast the following morning. I just remember that I wasn't feeling very easy because of Debby. And the week I was going to have would be very tiring and nervously exhausting because of the beginning of the exams.

Of course, I paid quite a different attention to Jenny that morning. And she seemed looked quite enjoy and enthusiast. But none of the other seemed notice that. Just driving me at school, my mother told me once more she was quite happy that Jenny had broke down with Franck.

All that day long, I tried to not think back about Jenny and her so beautiful body. And I almost succeeded just by looking at Debby. But Jenny's naked body picture had become in a week-end like a call for fuck to my minds and when Debby took my hand in her, I felt myself dirty to her.

On that time, my minds were shared between the exams, Debby and Jenny. I was knowing that the exams wouldn't take me more than two weeks. The main problem for me was to not think too much about Jenny and that week-end to not alert Debby.

But, as it can be clearly imagine, I wasn't knowing then, that that week-end was just a beginning in my sexual and love deviancy life.

1...67891011