The Women of My Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

- Ah! Ah! Ah! She began to shout.

Her breathing, stroking, groans and soft shouts were exciting me more and I soon began to fell the cum growing in my dick. I tried to control my senses for a few times but I didn't succeed a long time and I began to fuck her faster, deeper and stronger.

I stooped to massage her breasts, and moved my hands on each her body's sides and I dressed up on them. Then, I bent down my head above her breasts and I went on sucking and picking her tits between my lips more stronger, almost biting them.

- Come on! Ah! Fuck! She went on shouting.

- I'll be bad. I told hardly.

- Ah! Yes! Be bad! Yes! Ah! Ah! She answered.

- I mean ... I will finish soon. I told.

- Ah! Ah! Ah! Oh, yes! Ah! Cum in me! Cum in my pussy! Ah! Ah! A h! Cum in your sister's pussy! She shouted louder.

I felt up to cum very quickly, I took her by the hips strongly, moved up my body, stopping to suck her breasts and I went on hardly fucking her the quickest I could. But I didn't resist for a long time and I almost immediately shoot-off inside her waiting cunt.

- AAAh! AAAAh! Yeeeeeesssssssss! She shouted when I jerked-off in her pussy.

After I finished to cum into her vagina, I let me fall down on her body, putting my jaw on her firm breasts. She strongly took me in her arms and kissed my head. We stayed like that for a good time, taking back our breaths without saying a word.

- You're so good. She told me, at last.

I didn't say anything. First because I had to keep back my minds before and two because I was just realizing that I had fucked my own big sister. It was so unbelievable and unusual. But it was so good too.

- Did ... do you ...? I began to ask.

- You're so good. She said once more.

- Did you like?

- Oh!! Yes, brother. Really ... And you?

- Me too.

We stayed like that a few time more. Then, I slid the top my body on her side, keeping my dick inside her vagina, and I began to stroke her fine warm sweet breasts.

Jenny looked at me and give me a large smile. She moved a hand to my hair and played with them kindly, stroking my ass with her other hand.

It seemed that none of us knew what to do now. I was feeling so good like that, surely as Jenny that I didn't want to do any move. But I knew too that soon or later, we would have to wake up.

Suddenly, Jenny smelled the air noisily and took an afraid face expression.

- Do you smell it? She asked.

I smelled the air.

- No. Do you?

- Yes. It's time for the lunch.

- You're right. I answered.

Jenny, took my dick in her hand and slid it out from her cunt. Then, I slowly dressed up on my hands and I got away from the bed. Jenny quickly stood up, crossed her room towards the cupboard and, after had opened it, took a little towel.

Then, she cleaned her pussy from my cum that was beginning to flow out from her genitals. When she finished, she handed to me. I took it, rolled its dry part around my dick and I cleaned it and drained the last piece of cum still in.

I gave it back her and I immediately looked for my clothes. I quickly dressed on and looked at my old sister. She was still naked, and she was standing in front the mirror, holding her breasts underneath and stroking them, looking at them in the mirror.

- You're right. She told. They don't need that.

Then, she moved out her room and I followed her to the kitchen. There, we began to set the table for the lunch. We didn't say a word all long.

But in my brain, a very strong problem was increasing. Because I was really and profoundly loving Debby, even after had fucked my own sister.

Chapter III : My big sister Jenny -- Act III

The line is crossed

I was sat in front of Jenny, on the other side of the table. I was forcing myself to not look at her. Because I wasn't feeling very easy and proud to have make love with her, and because she was still completely naked. And her body and breasts were so wonderful that I wasn't wishing to keep my eyes stuck on watching them hungrily.

We were both silent. And all the house was. Most of the time, to have an ambiance, we were turning on the TV, or the radio. But I was so disturbed that I didn't thought about that. No more Jenny, with who I was always fighting about the choice of the program to watch or listen.

The few times I looked at her, in her eyes, her face expression wasn't really calm down. It seemed be mixed between shame, sadness and uneasy too. And my feeling was making me thinking that that new situation between us wouldn't and couldn't go on for a long time.

Maybe Jenny was thinking the same on that moment. To be so quiet wasn't in her nature, instead when she have a big strong problem. And her problem was so evident. In fact it was ours. And, for me, to had stay naked for the lunch was quite meaning me that she wasn't wishing us to stop that we had just began that morning.

When we finished the lunch, she asked me if I'd like to have a coffee. The fist words still we came down to the kitchen. I answered yes and she stood up to go to warm up the coffee and to bring back two cups. I followed her perfect body with my eyes while she was moving in the kitchen. She was giving the impression of being so light by walking, as she was flying just above the floor.

She wasn't doing anything enlarged or different in her behavior, but she looked more and more desirable to my eyes. Mainly her large breasts, that were slowly and very nicely and sexily rocking while she was moving. In fact, she was just naked as I've often seen her, but now I was watching at her with a new view, especially with her breasts that were completely free.

Feeling getting more and more sexually attracted my own old sister, I remembered back how many times I had already saw her completely naked in the past. And on these times, I've never felt interested by fucking her; neither try to touch her skin or looked so admiringly at her large beautiful breasts. Till now she had always been my older sister, almost a good friend, but nothing else.

Jenny served the coffee and handed me a cup. We drank slowly looking each other in our eyes a long time for the first time since we had left her room. We both smiled to each-other and had very soft and short laughs. But it was more nervous than something else.

When I finished the cup, we stood up and we began to unset the table. And for another time, I try to not watch at her marvelous body, no more to come very close to Jenny and to have the possibility to touch her skin. I was enough nervous like that.

Keeping the silence, Jenny began to do the washing-up, still naked. Her legs were a bit opened, not enough for me to have a good view on her genitals, but quite enough to guess that she wasn't against some more sex now. At least, it was that I though.

But Jenny didn't do anything to that way, so I left the kitchen and moved upstairs to the attic. Even it was quite hard for me to change my minds and my feelings about all that, after a few minutes, I went on working, beginning the hardest part of the job.

During that afternoon, I did quite a good job. The edges of the room were now established and I had to dress up the walls. To do that, it was almost necessary to be two people. But I didn't really want to ask for some help to Jenny. I wasn't feeling easy, yet.

But, over all, I was feeling very strange sensations on my skin. It was as I was still hugging my naked older sister and fucking her. Even it was a nice feeling; I wasn't feeling very well, almost sick. For a while a wonder if I'd better not take a break for the afternoon.

All that afternoon long, I heard the phone rang each ten minutes around. And at any time none of Jenny or I answered. Because we were both too far, especially Jenny who couldn't hear the phone and the recorder was too quick to allow me to take the call.

And I was almost sure that it was her ex-boyfriend who was calling her. That ass-hole seemed really love her after all. But he was really a bad boy with her and maybe with all the girls he got before. And he would never change his character.

I was strangely feeling happy that Jenny had break down with him. And, even it wasn't the case, I was quite proud to be the one she had choose for his place. Almost the same feeling I got several years before when I definitively convinced myself that Debby was really in love with me.

After had prepared the maximum of pans for the day after, I began to clean the floor from all the dust I had made. That area was quite very dusty. Not only because of my work. It hadn't been clean and habit since years and years, neither used as a grange.

I had just finished cleaning the floor and beginning to rank the tools when I heard the door of the corridor being opened. Then some noises of women high shoes sounds on the wooden floor. I guessed that it was Jenny and I though she was near to go out for the evening.

I was turning back to the way she was coming from, busy on ranking the tools and verifying all the accessories I would need for the next day and the following of the work. I was crouched down in front of the tool box. I heard the steps stopping behind me.

- You're leaving? I asked.

- No, no. She answered.

- So ...? I made.

I turned face to her and got quite a chock seeing her. Jenny was almost naked. Her body was still wet, she had the afternoon by the pool, and she was wearing a white lace dress. Under, she was only wearing a white suspender belt that was holding long white stockings, and white stiletto heels.

She walked a bit in the area of the future bedroom, stopped a few steps in front of me and spread a bit her legs, putting her hands on her hips. Like that she was getting a nude model attitude. I stood up slowly, watching at her with large opened eyes. I felt my heart beat strongly in my breast.

- Do you really think that I will go out like that? She asked.

- Err ... I don't think so. I answered.

- Why?

- Err ... You'll create a violent clash.

- Really?

- I think so.

- And ... what kind of clash?

- Err ... Boys would surely try to rape you.

- Really?

- Err ... Yes, I think.

- So. What are you waiting for? She asked.

Her face expression was so neutral and self-confident when she said me that. She was obviously wishing us to fuck together once more.

Seeing that I wasn't really running to her to fuck her as she wished, she looked at me, getting quite a hard face expression.

- Do you want me? She asked hardly.

- Jenny ... I began to made.

I walked till I was one step from her marvelous wet body. Her breasts were firm and her tits were poiting out her dress threw the holes of the lace. I watched at them with hungry eyes.

- Do you like my breasts? She suddenly shyly asked.

In the same time, she moved her hands to her breasts, opening her dress and holding her breasts underneath and softly massaging them. Her face was now calmer and she had drawn a soft smile on her lips.

Without say any word, I took her breasts in my hands and quickly bent my face to them, immediately taking one in my mouth, sucking it deeply and softly, rolling my tongue around her tit.

Jenny got instantly a deep groan of satisfaction and moved her hands to my head, putting them on and keeping me softly on sucking her wet fine large breasts.

Her skin was cold. She seemed just getting out from the water and had quickly put on her dress and sexy lingerie to give me some more excitement. I licked her breasts, sucking the fresh water that was on her skin, feeling her skin shivering.

Then, she moved her hands on my jaws and got me off from her breasts. She looked at me with a very sensual face expression and immediately gave me a strong deep kiss. I went on massage goodly her breasts in handfuls while we kissed ourselves.

Slowly, I slid my hand down on her belly and stopped when I arrived at her pussy hairs. I stroke her there a short time and I moved my hand downer. I slid to fingers against her big lips and I felt that she was already dripping quite a lot.

I began to caress her there, pressing a bit my fingers in her entry. Jenny got a little high moan of pleasure and held my head stronger, stopping to roll her tongue against mine. I pressed entirely a finger inside her wet cunt and she moaned highly once more.

She broke the kiss and maintained my face in front of her. I kept my finger introduced inside her vagina and she smiled at me with a large nice smile. Immediately, she moved a hand inside my shorts and rolled her fingers around my dick that was beginning to get hard.

She began to hand job my dick slowly and softly till it was growing up between her fingers. When it arrived near a full strong hard-on, she moved her other hand to my shorts and made it slid down along my legs. She looked down at my and got a deep breath.

- You're so big, my brother, it want it inside me now! She softly exclaimed.

I didn't really understand why she was so impressed about my dick's size.

- How big? I asked softly too.

- The biggest I've never seen. And I've never get in my pussy before today. She answered.

Her words gave me like a strong spank and my dick got a bit harder again.

- It's seems it's won't stop to grow on! She exclaimed.

- Oh, yes. It will. I answered shyly.

- Hey! Don't be ashamed! You're really good using that. She told.

We stayed like that for a few seconds. Jenny softly hand-jobbed my hard dick while I was slowly and kindly fingering her dripping cunt. That moment seemed very magic to me, because now, it was sure that Jenny was in love with me, but maybe more with my huge dick.

Several times, I made my finger slid a bit slowly between her vagina's walls. Till I began, Jenny bent backwards her head, smiling, closing her eyes and groaning deeply. Then, she quickly moved her head, looking around, looking for something.

- Where I can lean on? She asked me.

I guessed that she was wishing to press her back against something.

- I don't think the table would be enough strong. The framework, maybe. I answered.

She looked around once more and suddenly held my shoulders.

- Kept you finger inside. She softly blew.

I got a bit surprised by her task that I almost didn't react. In the same time, she began to move backwards, looking at a large wooden beam, which was a base for the roof. When she arrived closed to it, she put her back against and looked at me.

She opened her legs a bit more and drove my dick towards her pussy. I took off my finger from her wet cunt and I moved it to her mouth. She sucked it strongly, hardly pressing her lips around, licking it with her tongue inside her mouth.

She pressed my head-cock against her vagina's entry and rubbed it, wetting my dry purple head-cock with her juices. Then, she her other hand, she held me by the down back and moved me more closed to her. By the way she introduced herself my head-cock into her cunt.

She kept on masturbating me for a while, keeping on watching at me and smiling nicely. Then, she moved her hands to my shoulders. I took her hips with my hands and I suddenly and strongly pressed all my dick long in her waiting dripping pussy.

- AAAAAAhhhhhhh!!!! She quietly breathed.

She had closed her eyes and half open her mouth. Her face expression was showing that she was very deeply pleased and enjoyed to feel my dick enter completely her wet interiors.

I didn't stop and I went on fucking her, slowly but strongly sliding my dick in and out her pussy. Jenny kept her eyes closed and went on highly and quietly breathing with pleasure.

In that position, I was really feeling that I was fucking her as I was getting that badly. In fact, we could be in an elevator; our position would be exactly the same. And it was really exciting to go on like that, maybe more because she had wished that.

And her dressing was really made to excite me the highest. Honestly, what is more exciting than a naked beautiful girl, only wearing a suspender belt with long high sock and nothing else? To be true there were no chance for me to resist to her invitation to fuck.

Quite soon after, Jenny moved her hands to my jaws and approached my face to hers. She gave me a strong deep kiss, hardly playing with her tongue on mine. It made my dick getting harder and being a bit stronger to press it entirely inside her.

Jenny broke the kiss and put her head against the beam, closing her eyes and letting her mouth half. She went on breathing and groan deeply of pleasure. To feel her getting hornier, I went on fucking her on the same rhythm, taking a great pleasure too.

Jenny moved back her hands to my shoulders and held them hard and strong, pressing lightly her nails in my skin. In the same time, she raised up a leg, beginning to stroke mine with her feet. I felt that I was pressing my dick deeper again inside her genitals.

I bent down my face above her large fine breasts and I went on kissing them. Then, I took her tits between my lips, kissing and sucking them alternatively, while I moved a hand to her ass and went on caress it, daring to slide my fingers in the crack of her ass.

But Jenny didn't react and I went on deeply fucking her like that, stroking her ass and licking and sucking her firm large wonderful breasts. And Jenny began to slide her hands to my back, stroking me nicely, moving them down to my ass and pushing me stronger inside her.

I stopped to suck her breasts and I moved up my head face to hers. She looked at me with half opened eyes, keeping her sensual face expression, without smiling. She seemed profoundly taking a pleasure she might didn't had before.

Seeing her face and understanding and feeling how much she was taking her pleasure, I felt myself being more proud and less inhibited to fuck my own older sister. It was the best gift she never gave me before, and the strongest that was how easily she had change with me.

Jenny put down back her foot, stopping to press my body against hers by my ass. I moved my face to hers and we had another strong and long loving kiss. And feeling her tongue get pressed on mine made my dick getting harder in her pussy again.

We were so lovingly making love that I wasn't really completely feeling all the hardness of my dick, getting more and more wet in her cunt. And I wasn't already feeling the cum getting ready to grow up into my prick. That moment was getting more and more magic.

I broke the kiss and I immediately moved my face down to her breasts and I immediately went on kissing, sucking and licking them goodly and strongly with passion. Jenny instantly groaned deeply of pleasure and moved her hands to my head and stroked my hair.

I moved my hands to her warm sweet breasts and went on massaging and caressing them softly while I was sucking and kissing their silk skin on. I made my tongue roll around her hard firm tits, making her have high groans of pleasure.

We went on making love like that quite a long time, and it really was wonderful. Especially because of all the kindness, love and softness we were both fucking, without any bad mind or bad ideas or wishes. We were just showing each-other our feelings.

But, at last, I began to feel the cum growing in my dick. And I guessed that even I would resist the maximum, I would finished to shot off my creamy cum inside her wet welcoming vagina quite soon. I began to resist immediately to cum the last as possible.

But my feeling and body quickly took the best on my self-control and I began to fuck her on more and more fast and strong, breathing on more deeply and shortly. Instantly, Jenny took higher groans and went on shortly breathing as well.

She moved her hands to my jaws and looked at my eyes, having a very pleased, charming and quite lazy expression on her face. Her eyes and her mouth were half-opened. Then, she slid down her hands on my shoulders and bent her head backwards.