The Women of My Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was feeling that it was more deep and subtle. Like a secret invisible link between our minds. Because, in fact, Jenny was more ordering, or driving me, than I was actually controlling the situation. Till now, each time we fucked, or else, I had failed to her.

To go on fucking her breast was, indeed, the first time she let me be active for acting. But to be honest, it was the first time I was consciously fucking her breasts on without any trouble into my minds. I had now made the last step to accept for good that new situation.

Keeping on slowly fucking her breasts and pressing them around my dick, I bent down my face to Jenny's one and I gave her a long deep kiss. Jenny stopped to hold my legs and hardly took my face in her hands keeping me kissing her.

She strongly pressed and rolled her tongue around mine, making my dick getting a bit harder between her breasts. I pressed them around my dick the strongest, beginning to press my fingers in her soft skin, quite scaring her there a bit.

Jennifer got some high groans while we were kissing ourselves and pressed more hardly my face on her. Then, she broke the kiss and left my jaws. I dressed up, riding her back and I mechanically went on fucking her breasts a bit more quickly.

Jenny put her hands next to mine on the sides of her breasts and pressed them on harder. Now, all my dick's length was hidden by her breasts. I went back on playing with her tits, cupping her breasts and pressing my nails in their skin.

Little by little, I went on fucking her breasts faster and faster without really become conscious about that. Soon, I began to feel the cum growing up slowly along my dick. I was so excited that I didn't try to fuck up her slower to prolong my pleasure.

I began to groan stronger, almost hardly scaring her breasts. She moved her hands to my ass, grabbed it and massaged it very hardly. In the same time, she was trying to make me move closer to her face, but I resisted. Now, I was near to cum.

I guessed that she was wishing me to jerk off in her mouth. But I wasn't really sure that she didn't wanted me to shot off my cum on her bust, between her hard pressed wonderful large firm breasts. Feeling my resistance, she opened her eyes and looked at me.

- Please, come to my mouth. She told, breathing quietly.

But I didn't answer. I though she understood that I won't move, maybe realizing what I wanted, and she stopped to push me on to her face. Now, I felt the cum beginning to press hard on my prick hole and I fucked her breasts faster and faster.

I went on groan higher and higher, having the fine feeling of the soon coming. I pressed my nails in her breasts skin without care. I heard her began to groan deep and high in the same time, surely hurt by my nails. But she took my fist strongly keeping my hands on her breasts.

I went on fucking her breasts like that for a few time longer, resisting to late the coming the longest, and I suddenly shot off my creamy cum between her hard pressed fine sweet breasts, highly groaning of pleasure. I kept on jerking off a few seconds, still going on fucking her breasts.

When I finished to cum, I stopped and watched at her. Jenny was looking at me with half-opened eyes and seemed as exhausted as I was. I bent down and we had another long deep kiss. Jenny left her breasts and stroked my back and hips sweetly.

I broke the kiss and dressed back up. My hands were still pressing her breasts around my dick and I took them off from her breasts. The valley got opened itself seeing my white creamy cum covering a large area of her beautiful breasts and skin.

Jenny dressed up her bust, leaning on her elbows and watched at the soiled valley between her breasts. She moved upper a bit, leaning on one arm and put the fingers of her free hand in the cum that was on her skin and seemed stroke herself there.

Then, she bring her finger, with some of my cum on, to her mouth and opened her mouth a half, getting a charming face expression. She drove her finger into her mouth and pressed her lips around it. I saw by her jaws she went on suck her finger.

She closed her eyes and groaned deeply. Afterwards, watching at me, she sucked her finger sliding it out from her mouth. And she went on taking all the cum that was on her skin and bring it to her mouth, drinking all my shot that way, completely cleaning her skin.

When there were no more cum on her bust and breasts, she slowly stretched up her arms, smiled at me and moved down her arm to my back. She took my ass with her hands, and I let her move my body forwards until my still dick arrived to her mouth.

Then, she opened her mouth a half and moved it ahead, taking my head-cock inside. She pushed me a little bit again forwards, making my dick enter into her warm mouth. When I felt my head-cock touch her tongue, she stopped to push me forwards.

Looking at my dick, she handed it nicely with a hand. She closed her mouth around my dick and she began to pump and suck the last cum that was still in, carefully and kindly masturbating me, draining the last piece of cum into her throat.

When she finished, she took off my dick from her mouth and moved her both hands to my legs, stroking me softly and looking at me with a wonderful smiled drawn on her lips. I moved backwards, and sat on her stomach, riding her belly back.

- It's a crime to waste all that good and tasty cum like that. She told.

- You didn't liked? I asked, a bit disappointed.

- Oh, yes, I liked that. I don't know why but when you're touching or playing with my breasts, I feel strange and so horny.

- But I like to feel your so beautiful breasts. I answered with a smile.

And I immediately cupped her wonderful warm and firm large breasts, stroking them gently and slowly. We didn't move for a while. Jenny was nicely stroking my legs and I was happily massaging and stroking her large beautiful firm breasts.

I hadn't lost my hard-on during all that time and Jenny began to stroke me there. I get away form her belly and I laid on the side next to her, keeping on stroking her breasts. At her turn, she laid on her side, face to me and took my dick in her hand, giving me a soft hand job.

- What a tasty dessert. She told.

Chapter V : My big sister Jenny -- Act V

A great ride

The sky was now really dark. Quickly, Jenny turned on the side of her bed and turned on a soft light. Just enough to see each-other's face. Then, she rolled back to me, taking the same position, face to me, and took back my dick in her hand.

Laid face to face on her bed, Jenny was watching at me with a large nice smile, and often looked at my dick with hungry eyes. After a short time, I felt her hand holding my still hard dick harder, and be more strong on hand jobbing it.

I instantly guessed that she was wishing to fuck with me once more. And, to be honest, I was so excited that I was able to fuck her all the night long. But I was feeling some tiring too, knowing that I wouldn't be really possible to stay all the night with her.

But it was really incredible to be face on her bed face to face, both completely naked, her masturbating my dick, and me stroking her so beautiful large breasts. In one day, we had completely changed our relations from the brotherly respect to the strong full love.

We stayed like that for a few time and she suddenly sat on the bed, keeping handing my dick and masturbating me. Now, I wasn't really able to go on stroke her wonderful breasts and let my hand go along my body. Jenny watched at me smiling, going on stronger with her hand around my dick.

Keeping, looking at me with a pretty pleased and enjoyed face, Jenny began to take off her head tongue from her mouth, keeping it between her lips. But soon, she half opened her mouth and made her tongue slid all around her lips, taking a strong provoking face expression, closing her eyes a bit.

I guessed that, in fact, she was more wetting her lips than trying to turn me on. Keeping my hard dick held in her hand she began to move a bit her body to get it more close to my dick, and she arrived soon like that. Then, she moved a bit backwards, beginning to lay on the bent bending down her bust and face.

She nicely put her jaw on my leg, keeping on looking at me and going on hand jobbing my dick nicely and kindly too. She quickly looked at me purple head-cock and I saw how bright and shinning her eyes were; when she gazed at my huge hard dick. And I felt being harder again.

I hang my hand to her body and I began to stroke and nicely scratch her arm, back and hip. She closed her eyes, smiling and got a long soft deep groan of pleasure. And for a few seconds, she completely stopped to masturbate me, abandoning her body to my soft and sweet strokes.

Afterwards, she moved up a bit her body and moved her face above my dick. Instantly, she took my head-cock in her warm wet mouth and began to press her tongue on it nicely. Then, little by little, she took more and more length into her mouth till she got the half inside.

She hardly rolled her fingers around the other part of my dick and beginning to pump and suck me softly and slowly, went on hand jobbing my dick in the same time. My breath immediately began high and very short, but I abandon myself to her and soon took back a deeper and longer breath.

I let her going on sucking and wetting my dick for quite a good time. I was feeling so god inside her warm mouth and I was really enjoying sensing her playing with my head-cock like that. But after a while, I moved my hand to her shoulder and began to stroke her sweet soft skin.

Then, little by little, I made my hand slowly slid on her back and stopped when I arrived at her ass check. Once there, I went on stroking ad massaging it softly and kindly. Jenny looked at me a few seconds and closed back her eyes, keeping on sucking my dick and playing with my head-cock inside.

I thought that she won't stop till I would cum off into her mouth, like that morning. But I felt that she wasn't really sucking me as strongly as she had done first. I felt that she was just wetting me good and I imagined that it was for something more for later.

Suddenly, Jenny moved a bit her body and get on her side, giving me a nice view on her pussy. I didn't resist a long time to move my hand to her pussy hairs, scratching them very lightly and softly. And I didn't resist more to slide a finger between her big lips.

Then, she instantly moved up her upper knee and put her foot on the bed. Like that, she was giving me a full access to her genitals and I soon slid a full finger inside her warm dripping cunt. And I got strongly surprised to feel how much she was dripping.

Jenny closed her eyes and deeply groaned for a few seconds. I kept my finger pressed in her pussy and after a few seconds, I went on making it slid inside her. I felt that she was more and more dripping and she soon hardly pressed her legs closed around my hand.

She went on softly sucking my dick for a few seconds, and took it off from her mouth. Then, she licked my dick a bit, feeling that she was very goodly wetting my dick's length all long. Then, she looked at me a got a wonderful smile of calm and pleasure.

For a few seconds, we both didn't move. But suddenly, Jenny knelt up on the bed, still on my side and I slid out my hand from her legs. She was still keeping on slowly and softly hand jobbing my dick. She was still looking at me with pleasure.

Then, she stood up on her knees and sat on my legs, almost riding me like a horse. She looked at my dick, still masturbating me and she slowly began to shake her body softly, as she was really riding me. Then, she looked at me with a ashamed face.

- I'd like to ... She said.

I instantly guessed that she was wishing. But she didn't finish her sentence.

- Just do it. I made.

Jenny smiled at me and looked back at my dick. Keeping holding me, she stood up on her knees and walked ahead, until her pussy was just above my dick. She moved down a bit and when my head-cock and her pussy entered in contact she stopped.

Then, she made softly and slowly my head-cock slid against her wet cunt's entry and after a few seconds, she introduced slowly my head-cock between her big lips. She looked at me and sat down on my belly a bit more quickly, smiling at me.

While she was sitting down on my body, I felt my dick entered inside her warm and wet vagina. And it was a real great feeling. Soon, she stopped to hold my dick with her hands and kept on taking all my dick inside her cunt, closing her eyes.

When she was completely sat on my belly, my dick completely entered inside her vagina, she opened her eyes, put her hands on my chest and smiled at me. Like that, I can say she was riding me and it was absolutely wonderful to feel her like that on me.

During the following seconds she didn't moved, having a deep and high breath, keeping watching at me with a large nice smile. And I soon saw that she was getting a bit red on her face. As she was a bit ashamed to be like that, riding me.

I immediately got the idea that it was the first time she would fuck in that position. It seemed she was making true one of her strongest phantasm or something like that. It was quite strange for me, because with Debby we were often making love in that position.

Thinking so suddenly and quickly at Debby, I felt a bit guilty with her. But Debby's picture flied away as quickly as it came to my mind. For now, Jenny was riding me and I was getting ready to get passionately fucked by her like that.

Jenny bent forwards a bit her head and her long hair felt down. Now the picture I was having was really exciting. Like that, I was able to have a small imagination about her coming face expression. Almost immediately Jenny began to move.

Fist, she went up and down on my dick slowly. But her breathing was noising very deep and loud. And I guessed that my dick's size wasn't foreign from that. And maybe because she had wished that so strongly and deeply too.

Her hands moved on her bed on my sides quite instantly, and her breathing became less noisy. I was feeling her moving more and more strongly on my dick and she began to twist a bit her body above my belly, but slowly and little by little.

When she got a quite long rhythm, but and very strong moving, she stopped to accelerate. I was able to see her eyes closed and a quite scared face expression. Even she wasn't fucking me very hard; she seemed took a real deep pleasure.

Once more, she stopped and bent her face above mine. She looked each other with insistence and we got another strong deep kiss that made my dick getting some hard spasms inside my old sister's vagina that she responded with groans.

Keeping on kissing me strongly, she began to twist her body on mine, keeping our middle part of body strongly pressed on themselves. I felt some disagreeable sensations and I succeeded to make her be less large in her twisting movements.

She broke the kiss and looked at me with a large smile. I moved my hands to her shoulders and began to stroke her back slowly and softly. Then, I slowly slid down my hands to her ass. I cupped it and began to massage and opened it goodly.

Jenny slowly soot up back and went on fucking on my dick a bit more stronger, making her bed begin to get noisy. She moved her head to put her hair to her back. Looking at her face, I saw that she had closed her eyes and half opened her mouth.

But my eyes quickly got stuck on her large wonderful breasts. While she was riding and fucking me, they were nicely and slowly twisting in the air. And I couldn't resist taking them in my hands. I immediately cupped them, getting pleased to feel their warmness.

I quickly began to massage and stroke them. Jennifer got a louder, but soft, groan and she kept on fucking me on. I felt turn crazy and I got the idea to torture them till I would succeed to take them off her fine body. But I only took her tits between my fingers.

Quickly, Jenny moved her hands onto my chest and strongly leaning on me, she went on fucking me harder and a faster. In the same time, she opened her mouth a bit larger and went on breathing and groaning deeper and harder too.

After a short time, she put back her hands on my sides. Being quite stuck on her bed, I succeed to move up a bit and I immediately took one of her tits between my lips, pressing it strongly and titling it with my head tongue. She deeply and loudly groaned of pleasure.

But I couldn't stay like that for a long time and I laid back, keeping my hands to her breasts, massaging them goodly. As to give me and her too, more fun, she bent down on me her bust. I tried to lick and suck her breasts but I didn't really succeed.

So, Jenny stood back up on my belly and went on riding and fucking me with strong and passion. I was just realizing that it was the real first time she wasn't speaking while we were fucking. But it didn't sound me as it was better or not.

After a short time, Jenny moved again a bit back, putting her hands behind her. She went on fucking me like that a few seconds, and went back in the first position, surely feeling better, as I was feeling too. I was a bit hurt like that.

Then, she moved a hand to her ass. And I didn't have to wait longer seconds to feel her fingers touch my balls and begin to stroke them. I got suddenly strongly excited and I began to violently move up my belly. Jenny groaned up highly of surprise.

In fact, I went on fucking her as she was fucking me. But like that, I was pressing my dick really deeply inside her offered wet genitals and Jenny got long and loud moans mixed of pleasure, surprise and suffer too. But she didn't make me stop.

Instead of letting my balls, she completely took them between her finger and made them rolled between, giving me more and more excitement, making me pressing my dick inside her vagina more and more deeply and violently, making her moaning more louder.

But I was going on so strong and hard that she soon stopped to caress my balls and moved her hand beyond her. I went on fucking her as violently and I felt her suddenly go on fucking me with the same power while her breath became more short and scared.

- Ah! She blew. Down a bit.

I fucked her on less hard and strong little by little. Jenny opened her eyes and looked at me with a large beautiful smile, breathing loudly and hardly. Her face was bright red and I guessed some transpiration appearing on her skin.

- Need some breath back. She made.

I had now almost stopped to move, but not her. And if she wasn't really fucking me on with the same strong power she had used before, she was keeping on fucking me on a fine good rhythm. But she was really exhausted, hearing her speaking and her breathing too. She was breathing deeply and very noisily. As she had a kind of grave illness.

And after a few seconds, she went back on fucking me more and more hard, breathing really deep. Her groans seemed sounds from the deep of her throat. I moved down my hands to her legs and I got surprised and excited too when she cupped herself her own large breasts massaging them goodly while she went on moving up and down a bit stronger on my dick.

Her groans instantly became very deep, sounding very pleased to fuck me that way. As to excite herself more, she went on stroke only her nipples and tits with her head fingers. And she soon took her tits between two her fingers and began to twist them softly. She closed her mouth, groaning a bit higher, and began to press her lips strongly on themselves.

After a few seconds, she opened back her eyes and looked at me, opening a half her mouth and drawing a kind of smile, taking an enjoyed face expression. She was now looking very sensual and excited too, showing me how great she was feeling.

Then, she slid one of her hand on her belly and slowly moved it down to her pussy. She strokes her hairs for a short time and I soon felt that she was sliding a finger between her big lips. With a deep strong groan, she closed her eyes.

1...34567...11