The Women of My Life Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer was now titling her own clit while she was riding my dick, taking it very deep inside her dripping vagina and keeping on caressing and massaging her large breasts in the same time. But she was going on so slowly and passionately.

After a moment, she stopped to play with her breasts and moved her hand to her back. Instantly, I felt her fingers touch my balls and she began to massage and stroke me there. I got a strong excitement spasm and I pushed up my dick deeper in her.

Jenny got louder and deep groans of pleasure with a sound of suffer too. But she didn't make me stop and slid her fingers to my prostate and anus. She caressed me there with insistence and I felt a stronger excitation, keeping pushing deep my dick in her cunt.

In the same time, I strongly pressed my nails in the skin of her thighs, quite surely hardly scaring her there. By the way, she stopped to play with her clit and moved her hand to my breast, leaning on it quite strongly and pressing her fingers in my skin.

A short time late, she stopped to play with my anus and balls and moved her hand to my side. I immediately felt her pressing down harder her body on mine, fucking me and riding me quite stronger, making her bed sound a bit louder.

Then, Jenny moved her both hands a bit away on my sides and bent forwards a bit. Then, leaning on her both hands, she went on fucking my dick with more strong. She closed her eyes and went on deeply breathing, making her long hair moved on my face.

I immediately closed my eyes and directly moved my hands to her large firm breasts, cupping them and going on massaging them goodly with a great deep passion, pressing my fingers and nails in their soft warm sweet skin, pressing her tits between my fingers.

Jenny violently moved her head to put her hair away from my face, she bent downer again and she gave me a deep kiss. I stopped to massage her breasts and slid my hands to her back, stroking her and pressing her bust on mine, enjoying feeling her warmness on my body.

In the same time, I began to fuck her as she was fucking me and she got high groans of pleasure. Our both breaths were quite short and deep. Then, Jenny broke the kiss and put her face stuck to mine on the side, keeping on riding me wildly.

We stayed fucking each other like that for a few time. Then, Jenny began to dress up back. While she dressed up on me, I let my hands slid on her soaked skin and I finally cupped her wonderful large firm breasts. And she went on riding fucking me.

Jenny, still leant on her hands, went on moving on my dick more and stronger and faster, breathing on shortly and groaning deeper and deeper. Now, her face was getting quite a scared expression, but I guessed that she felt near to climax.

She quickly moved a hand to her pussy and I felt a finger slid between our bodies and began to play with her clit. That was confirming me that she was feeling more and hornier and surely she was trying to excited herself stronger.

To add some excitation to her, I went on massaging her breasts and pressing her hard firm tits between my fingers, as I was able to cut them off. Her breathing became loud and shorter, and she went on groan highly, being harder on my dick.

But she seemed determinate to make me cum with her, at last, to make me shot off in her in that position, ride by her fucking me. She moved her free hand to her back and instantly went on stroke my balls and the around skin with her head fingers.

It gave me a strong electric chock and I went on violently push up my body, pressing my dick the deepest it was possible inside her dripping warm vagina. It was as I went on powerfully perforating her pussy and empanelling her on my huge hard prick.

Jenny violently went on shouting loudly of suffer and pleasure too. And she weight down on my body with all her mass to keep our bodied stuck on, quite trying to stayed gripped to me by my balls only, pressing hardly her fingers around my anus.

That feeling turned me completely crazy, making my dick getting full hard into her cunt. And I guessed that if she would go on like that, I would be able to jerk off inside her pussy soon.

But I'm not sure that on that moment she was really realizing that. Her eyes were still closed, her mouth half opened and her face was now really full red and her skin was soaking.

Under her caresses and to control my body, I couldn't help myself to be more strong and scaring with her nice firm breasts, hardly massaging them with power.

Soon, Jenny seemed out of control. She went on riding and fucking me with violence and she stopped to caress my balls and title her clit. She moved her hands on my sides and leant on them, fucking me on more strongly. her breath became suddenly high and loud.

She seemed now really near to cum, her mouth largely opened and her face taking a deep scared expression. Pressing hardly her body on mine, her bed was strongly noising, following her up and down rhythm on my dick. And I felt her hands grip the cover.

Then, she suddenly got a loud shout being immediately slow and pressing down her body very hard down on me. I saw some small tears got out from her eyes while she was deeply groaning. And I felt some warm juices flow around my dick inside her vagina.

Then, she dressed up a bit. She passed a hand in her long hair, bringing them backwards and sliding her other hand to her pussy, stroking it slowly. She opened her eyes and watched at me and soon took a happy expression and smiled at me.

- Ah! Wonderful! She blew.

I slid down my hands to her hips and legs and softly went on stroking them. And I got not really surprised to feel that I would be able to cum too by getting fucked on like that.

- Go on. I told.

Without saying anything, and drawing a wonderful smiled with her lips, she put her hands on my breasts and leaning on them, instantly went on riding and fucking me back. She immediately closed her eyes and went on highly breathing.

I held her hips strongly with my hands, pressing my nails in her skin and I went on directly fucking her wet vagina, pushing up my dick inside her, feeling how easily I was sliding inside her now. And I began to feel the cum growing into my dick.

I was feeling so excited that soon, I took one of her hands and drove it to my balls. She didn't wait to go on stroke them and to slide her finger to my anus, pressing them around it quite hardly. I made me fucking her up stronger and deeper too.

I soon felt turn out of control too. And I went on more and more violently and powerfully push up my body, pressing my dick deeply inside her cunt, and strongly pressing her body against mine with my hand up her hips, making her loudly shout.

But maybe the most exciting, and the most frustrating too, was to feel how slowly my cum was growing up into my dick. Sure I would fuck on my old sister and please her longer, but I began to fell a bit hurt and burned on my head-cock.

Suddenly, Jenny pressed a finger inside my anus, giving me a very exciting sensation and an electric spasm all along my body, making me fuck up her more violently. My breath was now more ore loud, short and deep and I soon felt the cum growing quicker.

Jenny didn't succeed to keep her finger a bit pressed inside my anus and she soon took it off, stroking back my balls. Even it was a bit less exciting, I went on fucking her fast and strong feeling the cum pressing more and more against my prick hole.

I resisted the longest I could and I strongly shot off my creamy cum inside her vagina, strongly and powerfully pushing up my body, making both almost take off from the bed. Jenny got loud shouts of pleasure while I jacked off in her cunt.

Then, I finished to cum in her by some more little pushing up, groaning deeply of pleasure. Jenny moaned less loud and high, closing her eyes and seeming completely enjoying to feel my cum soiling her warm interiors once more again.

At last, she hardly took her lip between her teeth and got a long deep groan, twisting her cunt around my dick, leaning on her hands put on my breast, as to feel my huge member completely filled her vagina with the load of my dirty juices.

- Hummmmm! She made. So good.

Then, she opened her eyes and looked at me with a wonderful happy and lazy smile.

- It's so great to fuck you like that. She told.

- For me too. I answered.

Then, Jenny bent on the side of her bed and took the little towel we had already used during the morning. She leant on her hands and moved up her ass. Quickly, she stuck the towel to her pussy with her hand and moved away from me.

She closed her legs, keeping the towel between her legs against her pussy. Then, knelt on the bed, she took my wet dick in her hand. She looked at me and without saying any word; she bent her head above my dick and immediately went on sucking me.

She hand jobbed my dick, draining the last piece of cum in her mouth and when she finished, she licked my dick, tasting her own juices by the way and she licked her hand and sucked her fingers too. I hadn't made any movement during that time.

Then, she laid on my side, putting her jaw on my breasts and her hand too. She went on slowly stroke and sometimes kissed my skin while we were both taking back our breathing. I moved my hand to her hips and stroke her as well.

- It was so great today. She said.

- What? I asked.

- To fuck together. She answered.

- I can't say no. But ... you know ... we're brother and sister and ...

- Please, Johnny. I know that. She cut me.

- So you know we must not go ahead.

- And why not? I know that Debby's is in your heart. And I don't want you to love me. I just want to fuck with you.

- Jenny! Are you listening at yourself?

- I know it's bad. But you're the first who let me fuck you as much as you fucked me. And it's so great. Promise me that we will keep on for all our lives like that.

- I can't promise that, you know.

- OK. So just promise that when you'll wish, you'll ask me.

- OK. I answered.

- Thanks. She said.

We stopped to speak and in a few seconds, Jenny slept. I kept on stroking her back for a while and I soon felt asleep myself. I kindly moved her away from me and she turned on herself, still sleeping.

Then, quietly and slowly, I moved up and left her room. Of course, to have the night with her would be really nice, but I was a bit tired and disturbed in my minds too.

I moved to my room and laid on my bed. I thought back about the crazy events of that day and I quickly began to sleep at my turn.

Chapter VI : My big sister Jenny -- Act VI

More physical love needed

I don't exactly remember what I was dreaming about when I woke up that morning. Just that my heart was beating quite fast and strong and that I was feeling my dick having quite a big good hard-on. I looked around in my room, realizing that the sun was high in the sky.

I quickly moved up on the bed and sat on the edge of it. I put my hands on my face and hardly stroke myself to wake me up more. I watched at the clock and realized that it wasn't as late as I first felt. And almost all my body was hurting me a bit too.

I stood up and looked for my clothes. I found them put on the back of my chair, in front of the desk. I wasn't remembering to had put them there the past evening. In fact the remembers I was having from the last evening were quite trouble.

I dressed on, and after a moment in the bathroom, I moved downstairs to the kitchen. By the way, I heard to music of the radio and I began to smell the nice perfume of the just made coffee. I felt my heart strongly beat again, while I entered the kitchen.

When Jenny was going for a jogging in our property, most of the time she was spending around an hour. She was running for a few minutes and she was often stopping to make some stretching or things like that. And I quite hoped that she would let me enough time to work enough in the house.

I moved to the area of the future bedroom of our aunt Kate. I looked around the area and estimate that if I was enough quick and not uneasy, I would be able to get back a part of the late I took the past day. I turned on the radio and took a deep breath.

After around an hour, I stopped for a few time. I was very thirsty and the weather was very warm outside. And because I was in an attic and there were not any isolation yet, it was really warm there too. So, I decided to have a short break and I moved down to the kitchen.

I drank at least two glasses of fresh water from the bottle that was in the fridge. I felt some hurt in my throat, not only because of the temperature of the water, but because the space under the roof was very dusty.

I got a bit surprised when I heard Jenny came back from her jogging. She had run during almost two hours, her who was used to jog for one hour around most of the time. She came immediately in the kitchen.

- It's quite too warm outside for me. She highly breathed.

- So for me under the roof. I told.

- I can imagine. She told.

She took a glass and drunk some fresh water too. Then, she made the glass slid on her forehead and leant with a hand on the table. Looking at her, I immediately guessed that she hadn't only stopped to jog because of the weather. It was quite usual that kind of temperature in summer.

She was wearing a top gray sportswear. That jacket had a zipper, but Jenny had let it almost completely opened on her bust, hiding a good part of her large breasts, but enough opened for me to see that she wasn't wearing any bra and a good part of her nice breasts.

Looking down, I didn't change my idea about her way of dressing. She was wearing a very short skirt, in the same cloth than her jacket. It was gray too and was goodly showing the sweetness of her soaked thighs. It was so short that I was able to see the bottom of her ass cheeks.

I slowly looked down along her wonderful long legs. They were quite looking silk in the light that was in the kitchen. I went down to her feet, seeing that she hadn't put any socks, her feet naked in her shoes white old quite unclean jogging shoes.

I realized how sexy she was looking now. And sure that the fact to fuck her wasn't so foreign from that new eye I was putting on her. But maybe she wasn't as innocent as I could first though and she was dressing on like that just to turn me on.

And I stupidly stayed stood up in the middle of the kitchen, watching at my older sister for a while. She was looking so pretty and seducing like that. More, she was looking very sexy and desirable even her not really charming dress. Then, she looked at me.

- It's OK? She asked.

- Er ... Yes! I answered.

- Are you sure?

- Hum, hum.

- You're not thinking to have bad ideas, aren't you?

- What? Of course, not! I defended myself.

She gaze at me and noticed the little bulge made by my dick beginning to get a hard-on.

- I see ... She moaned.

She dressed up slowly and walked to me unhurriedly, twisting softly her hips, making her short skirt rock a little. She stopped quite close to me and directly moved her hand to my dick, watching at it with such a sensual and hungry face expression.

- Hum! She made. Quite good.

- Jenny!! I protested, moving her hand away.

Then, she made a step back and moved her hands to the down and held the border of her skirt, looking at me smiling.

- Do you know I'm ready for you? She asked. Look.

And looking down to her skirt, she moved her hands up, discovering the top of her legs. That she shown me; made my dick get instantly a full and strong hard-on. She wasn't wearing any panty under her skirt. As she had said, she was ready to get fucked.

- Would you like? She asked.

- Jenny, I made, you know it's not a solution.

- But I need more love from you. And by "love", I mean "sex". So, Would you like or not? She asked once again.

My answered was to instantly slide down my shorts, making my hard dick popped out from it. Then, I threw it away with my foot and I immediately took off my T-shirt and my shoes too. It's a bit strange but I've never could fuck completely dressed on till that time.

Jenny kept her eyes stuck on my hard dick that was proudly pointing up towards her. Her face expression was showing me a kind of fascination from her with my dick. She had already said that she was considering my dick as a good big sized one.

We didn't moved for a few seconds, but afterwards, Jenny kneeled down, almost falling and immediately took my head-cock in her mouth, licking and wetting me, while she was hand jobbing my dick with one of her hand. And I saw that she was fingering herself with the other.

I soon began to deeply groan of pleasure, feeling how goodly and nicely she was sucking and wetting my dick. I put my hands on her head and softly went on stroking her hair. But I didn't let her go on too long, so excited I was to fuck her once more.

I kindly took her head between my hands and made her stood up slowly. When we were face to face I held her and we had a strong deep kiss. Then, I broke the kiss and kindly and nicely make her turn on herself to be behind her. She nicely smiled with shinning eyes.

Once back turned to me, she bent a bit above the table and leant on her hand put on it. In the same time, she opened her legs a bit; just enough to allow me to fuck her from behind like that. And to fuck her like that and dressed like that was strongly exciting me.

I moved up her skirt, looking with a deep pleasure at her fine offered ass. Then, I slid the border of the skirt under the elastic of it upper part to not be bored to it when it would be able to fall down and disturb us, especially me by hiding her ass to my view.

Once done, I handed my full hard dick and guided it to her waiting cunt that was able to see how much it was wetting. Sure that she thinking about fucking with me since a good time, because her short self fingering didn't gone enough to wet her so much.

When my head-cock touch her pussy's entry, Jenny got quite a soft moan of happiness. Then, putting a hand on her ass check, I made my dick slid inside her welcoming warm vagina. She got a deep groan of pleasure during all the time I penetrated her.

When my dick was completely pressed in her cunt, I moved my hands to her hips and went on fucking Jennifer slowly. She instantly began to breathe a bit noisily and with pleasure. I was deeply feeling good and quite happy to fuck her like that.

I went on fucking her keeping a slow rhythm. I was so happy to fuck her like that that I wished to make it going on for the longest time, my eyes were stuck on the crack of her ass, fascinated to see my dick slid inside her pussy just under her ass checks

I felt her begin to shake back her ass towards me little by little. And it was comforting me in the idea that she was really enjoying to get fucked like that with a real love and passion. And I felt actually agreeable to have that fucking with her.

I put my hands on her thighs and bent a bit backwards my bust, putting forwards my dick. And I deeply enjoyed seeing my dick slid in and out her offered dripping and warm cunt, hearing her so exciting soft deep groans of pleasure.

Jenny seemed instantly felt that and I felt her stop immediately to shake her ass back to me. As she had guessed why I had done that, and she was agree to me let me look at that so wonderful show. Keeping on fucking her slowly, I stayed like that for a few time, profoundly taking the pleasure to see my dick move in and out her vagina.

- Hummmm! She groaned for long.

I stroke her sweet skin for a while and I bent forwards above her back. I stopped to hold her hips and took her large breasts by under, putting my hand onto the pants of her few opened sportswear jacket. She let escape a long deep groan of pleasure.

Then, I went on massage them threw the jacket, very kindly and slowly too. Even I wasn't feeling the sweetness and the warmness of her skin, I was enjoying to play with her firm breasts like that. But I didn't do that a long time.

1...45678...11