The Women Tribe Ch. 01

Story Info
A young guy is kidnapped by a tribe of women.
2.4k words
3.82
54.8k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TussUss
TussUss
15 Followers

At the time this story took place I was 18. I originally come from a very remote village in the deep Amazonas.

So, in my village things where a bit different from the rest of the world. Just so you know by the way we had little to no contact with the outside world, the younger of us didn't know that there was a whole world out there, we only knew of the jungle.

The village I lived in consisted of about 50 people all living in smaller huts with their families, at least until they were considered adults which was when you turned 20 years old.

Our tradition where very strict on sexuality, we were never though sex ed. We just had to learn about it when we turned 20 and got forcefully married to a girl around the same age as you. That meant that seeing someone else naked that you weren't married to was a big no no, as was any kind of masturbation.

So now that you have some backstory to it all here is what happened.

It was a normal sunny day, I was out scouting for animals on my own, I had been sent out by my family in order to train myself to become a self-sustaining man. After about half a day without finding anything of interest I started losing hope, I had been moving further and further from the village. We weren't allowed to venture to far from the village by our self, especially before truing 20. But as I was determined to find a bigger animal to kill and bring home I pressed on.

Suddenly I heard something in the distance. It sounded like crying. I moved closer to investigate, and saw a female which looked about my age sitting leaned against a tree. She seemed to be crying, I was hesitant at first, as it seemed strange. But wanting to be helpful I inch myself closer to her. After watching for a while I eventually mustered the courage to walk up to her. I had a spear with me but as I didn't want to scare her I left in in the bush I was hiding in. When I stepped out into the open she slowly opened her eyes, looking right at me. She was beautiful, we started at each other for a little bit. Then I suddenly felt something stinging my neck, I pulled it out and saw that it a small dart. Panicked I ran back to get my spear and got into a defensive position, but I started feeling weaker and tired. I tried my best to keep awake, but eventually fell to the ground and black out.

When I woke up, I found myself tied to a table inside a dark hut. I tried to get loose but to no avail. After a while a woman walked in, she walked around inspecting me. I commanded her to release me at once, though she didn't seem to understand me. So, I again commanded her to release me. But she just stood there looking at me, without saying a word. After walking around me for a bit longer she left.

Some time passed, I don't really know how much, but it had turned dark outside by now. I was scared, but tried not showing it, as I was though that showing your fear made you weaker. After what seemed like a long time the woman from earlier entered again, but this time she had 4 strong looking women with her. The 4 strong women took positions around me, one at each of my limbs. The lead woman then started undressing me. I tried struggling but it didn't help, she was able to remove my cloths (I only had on a pair of underwear of sorts made from a crude fabric we made and some leaf's.) I was now completely naked, which was really embarrassing in front of all these women, even though I tried not showing it. The woman started inspecting my penis, looking under my balls, pulling back the foreskin.

When she was done inspecting me she took out some water and started washing it all over my body. After that was done she nodded to the other women, and they started to loosen my restraints. I thought that this was my shot at getting away, so as soon as all my limbs were free I tried rolling of the table, but was quickly stopped by the women. I was carried out the hut and into a dark smaller village. In the middle of the village there was a stone altar which was surrounded on two sides by two smaller fire trenches. There were a lot of people there, all surrounding the altar in the middle.

I was carried over to the altar and again tied up there. People started gathering around, they strange thing was, was that I only saw woman and girls around, no men at all. After I was secured to the table, the 4 women who had carried me joined the crowd. Suddenly the girl I had seen earlier in the jungle walked out of a hut. She was all naked, she was so beautiful with her long black hair, perfect figure. Up until that point I had never seen a girl naked before, especially one around my age.

She walked up to me, and stood there in front of me. Then the leader woman started talking and after giving some sort of speech the beautiful girl walked up between my spread legs. She proceeded to climb up on the altar sitting at my legs, grabbing my penis and putting some form of liquid on it. This made me get the hardest erection I had ever had, I was so embarrassing having all these girls around me while just lying there helpless and naked.

When I eventually had a full-on erection, the girl moved closer and moved my penis towards the slit between her legs. Slowly she put it inside her, it was the best thing I had ever felt. When I was all the way in she started thrusting, slowly up and down. It didn't take long before I could feel I was going to cum. I tried holding it in the best I could but I then finally came inside her. It felt so good that I felt that I had to cum again, which I did. I put another big load inside her. She seemed to enjoy it very much. As she moaned very loud. She then put her hands up in the air and everyone started cheering. I had never felt so embarrassed in my entire left. After a little while the girl stepped off me and was escorted back into the hut she came from. Shortly after that I was untied by 4 women and taken into a bamboo cage inside another hut. I was left alone. I sat there in the dark thinking about what just happened, it all seemed so unreal somehow. Eventfully though I feel asleep.

When I woke up the sun was just about to rise. I was given some food, but left in the cage the whole day. When night eventually came I was again tide up and brought outside to the middle of the village, where I saw another boy who seemed a bit older than me sitting on the stone altar tied up. He's balls where placed on another stone in front of him, and her was sobbing and I could tell her was looking very pale.

Then a girl with a really big round stomach about our age walked out of a hut, she walked up and stood behind the guy. Then the leader woman as the night before held a speech. When she was done, the girl with the big round stomach picked up a big heavy looking flat rock. They guy seemed so scared, he even desperately tried getting loose, sobbing something I didn't understand.

The girl then slammed the rock onto his balls as hard as she could. He screamed higher than I ever heard someone scream before, but after a few second, he became silent and became motionless. The girl picked the rock back up then again slammed it on his balls. But the boy remained motionless. After a third time, she lifter the rock up in the air, if was wet and had bits of what looked like meat stuck under it.

The crowd cheered on. Eventfully she got down from the altar and entered back into her hut. The guy was carried into one of the other huts, passing by close enough to me that I saw what was left of his balls barley hanging on, I almost vomited on the spot when I saw it, it looked so disgusting. I felt sick to my stomach, that had to have hurt so much, what if they will do that to me?!

I was taken back into my cage, and again given some food. I so scared, what if they are going to do the same to me? I started crying quietly and eventually fell asleep.

Early the next morning I was abruptly woke up and taken out of the cage and into the hut I was in the first day. There I was tied up and left alone for a while. After a little while the girl I had come two days earlier walked in. We looked at each other for a little bit, then she walked up and stood in-between my legs. She started touching my penis, I immediately got an erection. She started jerking it up and down, it felt really good. Then when I was about to cum she held a ceramic bowl in front of my penis, I came into it.

As soon as I had finished she quickly moved the bowl up to her mouth and drank the white liquid. I was confused, why would she do that? When she was done, she looked at me again with a smile on her face. She then started to jerk my penis again, if hurt as hell, I tried telling her to stop but she didn't understand me. I tried my best to make her stop, but she just kept going. After a little while, my erection actually came back, and not too soon after she made me cum into the bowl again although this time it didn't feel good, there also wasn't as much cum as the first time. Regardless she again drank every last drop of it.

I was scared that she would start doing it again, but she didn't. Instead she took her panties off, she spread her legs a bit, and I got a good look at the slit between her legs. Up to this point I had never actually seen girls parts this close before and I was amazed. She saw me staring at it and sat up on my chest, giving me a really close up view. She spread the lips of and touched a round looking thing and I saw her whole-body tingle. Then she again looked at me and made a gesture for me to lick her down there. I was very reluctant to as of my traditions.

She turned around, and sat down right above my face. I could smell her, and it smelled really good, it somehow made me get an erection again. Suddenly I could feel her grabbing hold of my penis again, slowly jerking it, it again hurt a bit, though not as much as the last time.

When I made noises of agony, she again instructed me to lick her. But as she again sat down, I didn't do as she said. Then suddenly I could feel her grabbing my balls, squishing them really hard. I yelled out for her to stop, but she just squished harder.

So, I swallowed my pride and started licking her slit, that made her release the pressure on my balls a bit. I knew there was no other way out of this, so I kept going, firstly just the outside, but soon I even stuck my tongue inside her. She returned the favor by releasing my balls and jerking my penis.

Soon she started getting really wet, and I could feel a liquid coming from between her legs. Then I remembered what she had shown me earlier, that little ball that had made her whole-body tingle. So, I located it and starting licking that instead. I noticed that it had a positive effect on her, as she started jerking my penis faster. After about a minute her body suddenly started tensing up, she started jerking me really fast now and I could feel myself getting really close to coming again. Then without warning she laid down on my stomach and I could feel what I assumed was her mouth around my erected penis, that just tipped me over the edge. At the same time a liquid started gushing out of her slit and onto my face.

I could feel her sucking my penis dry while I was coming, at the same time the rest of her body was almost shaking. I didn't know what was happening, after it was all over we just laid there for a little bit. She seemed exhausted.

After about a minute of lying there, I could hear the door to the hut suddenly opened and after a few seconds of silence I heard a woman yelling. Of course, I didn't understand what she was saying, but I could hear on the tone of her voice that she was scolding someone. When the girl laying on top of me quickly got of me I could see that I was the leader woman who had entered. I assumed that she just caught the girl doing something she shouldn't.

The young girl just stood there looking down toward the ground blushing while the woman seemed very upset with her. The woman then forced the girls moth open, looking inside it from different angels, then looking at my penis. She also pointed a lot toward the girl's stomach.

When she seemed to be done yelling, the girl put on her panties and ran out the hut almost crying. Now I got a bit concerned, what if the woman was going to take out her anger on me?

Luckily, she didn't, she only washed my penis of with a dry leaf, then took me back to my cage. I tried pricing together what had happened and what the girl had done wrong, and got to the assumption that it was either her taking my penis in her mouth or her drinking my cum.

End of chapter one.

If you would like to hear more, please let me know in the comments :)

TussUss
TussUss
15 Followers