The Wonder Years

Story Info
Kevin, Paul and Winnie share an evening of exploration
2.6k words
4.33
50.6k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A beautiful day is turning into a beautiful evening and Kevin, Paul and Winnie are driving around celebrating their recent birthdays.

"Hey guys," begins Winnie, "Why don't we have a sleepover like we used to when we were kids?"

Since Winnie had moved to another part of town, she didn't see her old friends as much as she would have liked, and so any opportunity to spend time together was greatly cherished by them all.

"Sure!" both boys reply in unison.

Later that evening, the three friends gather at Kevin's house and set up their sleeping bags in the basement.

"What should we do?" asks Winnie.

"TV?" suggests Kevin.

"No, we can watch TV anytime," chimes Paul.

"Well, what do you suggest?" says Kevin.

"Well, a couple of kids I know played a card game called strip poker, and they all said it was a lot of fun!" replies Paul.

"Isn't that the game where you have to take off a piece of clothing every time you lose a hand?" says Winnie.

"Yeah, everyone said they had a great time!" Paul replies.

"Well, I suppose we could give it a try, couldn't we Kevin?" offers Winnie.

"Sure!" exclaims Kevin, knowing full well what a game like that could lead to.

With everyone in agreement, Kevin quickly locates a pack of cards and the game begins.
Kevin wins the first couple of games, and Paul and Winnie remove their shoes and socks.
Winnie wins the next game, and Kevin removes his shoes, while Paul is forced to take off his shirt. Paul, who has very little experience with cards, finds it strangely exciting to slowly undress in front of his two best friends. After several more hands, Kevin is down to his now-tenting pants, Winnie is left with her bra and panties, and Paul just has his briefs covering his now fully erect cock. Winnie couldn't help but notice that her two companions are very excited by her half-naked body, and in reality, Winnie finds herself very turned on by the whole situation. She knows that all three of them are virgins, which excites her all the more.

"Ha! A full house! You guys lose!" exclaims Kevin.

Following the rules, Winnie stands up and slowly begins undoing the clasp to her bra. With the clasp undone, she seductively drops the garment to the floor. Both boys stare in awe at her apple-sized breasts, now fully freed and exposed in front of them. Their cocks are now straining against their confinement and aching to be released. Winnie feels her nipples growing hard with all the attention focused on her body, and both boys begin rubbing and stroking their cocks through their pants. She notices this and knows that the game is over. She motions for Kevin to move closer to her. A small smile appears on her lips and Kevin knows what she wants.

Winnie lies back and spreads her legs wide, giving Kevin easy access to her ever-moistening pussy. Moving over to her, Kevin begins planting small kisses on her inner thighs, slowly making his way up to her cunt. Winnie's pussy is growing wetter by the second and her womanly odor fills the room. Kevin reaches the top of her legs and begins stroking her pussy through her white cotton panties. Winnie mews her approval and her hips start grinding against his hand. He feels her panties becoming soaked with fluid and she starts moaning with each rub of his hand.

"Take them off!" she pleads.

Kevin quickly obeys and slides the now-soaked panties down her shapely legs. Once they are off, he resumes stroking Winnie's hot cunt. He sees that her pussy is opening up like a blooming flower at his touch and after several minutes of teasing and stroking, he begins lapping at the outer lips of her cunt.

"Oh Kevin!" she shouts at Kevin's ministrations.

Amazing new feelings shoot up and down her body as Kevin licks and sucks his way up and down her pussy. Winnie's juices run down her pussy and through her asshole onto the floor. Kevin teases and licks his way around her clit, making sure not to actually contact the swollen nub. This drives her wild with pleasure and she starts begging for his cock.

"Please Kevin! Please do me!" she begs.

He continues to suck and lick around the nub and her hips gyrate in an attempt to make contact with his warm mouth. Kevin just holds her hips down and continues his sucking, while Winnie continues to beg for him to fuck her.

"Please Kevin, do me, do me now!!" she pleads.

By now, Paul had his 6 inch cock out and is stroking up and down furiously, watching his two friends make love in front of him. After another minute of licking Winnie's soaking wet pussy, Kevin finally stops his teasing and wraps his lips around her clit and begins sucking and licking the engorged nub, driving her into multiple orgasms. Pussy juice floods Kevin's mouth and pours onto the floor as Winnie's nubile body convulses with pleasure.

"OH YES, OH YES!" she repeats over and over as her orgasm climaxes.

While she is still coming down, Kevin finally removes his pants and frees his rod from the confinement of his briefs. Both Paul and Winnie gasp at the size of Kevin's fuck-pole. Easily 8 and a half inches and very thick, neither have witnessed anything like it. Kevin positions his cock at Winnie's tight, moist hole and slowly pushes until the head pops past the outer lips where her tight, virgin cunt takes a vice-like grip on his cockhead.

"AHH!" Winnie gasps at the size of the intruder. "Please do me Kevin!! Now!"

He quickly obliges and thrusts forward until he hits her hymen. After a brief pause, he thrusts hard and breaks the last symbol of Winnie's virginity. The pain wasn't nearly as bad as her friends had told her it would be and Kevin quickly resumes fucking in and out of her sopping pussy. Her pussy is extremely tight and he feels it clamp down around his cock. All the while Paul is sitting and stroking his cock, intensely watching his two best friends fuck each other. Kevin looks back at his friend and smiles a knowing smile.

"Harder Kevin, please!" Winnie moans with each thrust. Kevin knows he is close and fucks harder into his friend's cunt. Both of them are panting heavily and glisten from their lovemaking. Paul is matching them stroke for stroke on his own cock and knows he too is going to cum. As Kevin starts fucking her harder and faster, his cock flies in and out of her pussy. His fucking finally pushes her over the edge and Winnie cums hard, spilling fluid all over his still-thrusting cock. After several more strokes, Kevin finally cums and releases a flood of semen into Winnie's hot, dripping cunt.

"YES!" shouts Kevin as he shoots his seed into Winnie, Winnie feels the warm fluid filling her and smiles as she watches Paul's rod spurt his semen onto the floor. Winnie, wanting to get Paul into the action, calls to him from across the room.

"Paul," says Winnie, motioning for him to come over to her. He quickly obeys and sits next to his naked friend. She is still laying down with her legs spread and Paul can't stop staring at her sexy body. Winnie is amazingly beautiful and her breasts gently sway back and forth as she switches positions. She offers one of her perfectly shaped breasts to Paul.

"Lick it, Paul," she commands and he quickly takes her left breast and starts suckling on the quarter sized nipple. He licks around the edges and gently nibbles on and around the fully erect nub.

"Oh yes!" Winnie gasps as incredible sensations fill her body. Kevin, seeing another opportunity, gently starts sucking the other tit while Winnie grasps Paul's still erect cock and begins stroking him up and down. Paul moans into Winnie's chest as she starts fondling his balls. Paul continues to suck and lick on her tit until she pushes him back and quickly switches positions, taking his member into her mouth.

"Oh!!!" Paul exclaims as Winnie starts licking up and down his cock with her warm tongue. She licks up and around the head, and then down the sensitive underside, all the while gently playing with his balls. Since he had come once already, Paul knew he could hold out a little longer than usual. Winnie now starts sucking in earnest, riding up and down the shaft, and every time her mouth releases from his cock they all hear a loud pop. Winnie briefly stops her sucking to bring her finger up to her mouth. Both Paul and Kevin wonder why she had stopped to suck on her finger, and both of them recieve their answer when Winnie inserts her now moistened finger into Paul's tight asshole.

Paul nearly comes right then as Winnie wiggles her finger inside of his tight hole, giving him completely new sensations. She leaves just the tip of her finger inside him while she continues her sucking. After another minute of sucking, his balls tighten and Winnie knows he is ready. She finally shoves her whole finger up inside Paul, causing him to shoot his second load of the night onto her chest.

Although he had just shot his second load of cum all over Winnie's chest, Paul's cock was still rock hard. The two of them looked over at Kevin, whose cock was just as hard as Paul's, and knew it was time for all three of them to have some fun.

"I want to fuck both of you now, and Paul, since Kevin just took my pussy, I want you to take my ass," offers Winnie.

Paul, who obviously wasn't going to turn down an offer like that, quickly nods his approval.

"Kevin, do you have something we could use for lube?" asks Winnie.

"Well, we have some petroleum jelly upstairs," replies Kevin.

"That's perfect! Could you get it, please?" she asks.

Kevin is off and back with the jelly in record time. Winnie applies a generous amount to Paul's rod and smears a little in and around her puckered hole. She has Paul lie flat on the ground and positions herself above his hard cock. She slowly lowers herself down and relaxes her muscles to allow the new intruder into her tight, hot hole. Slowly and steadily she leans harder onto the swollen member and after a few minutes Paul is completely inside of Winnie's ass, and both of them are ready for Kevin to join.

Winnie moves to allow Kevin access to her still-moist pussy, and he quickly inserts his rod into her tight, dripping cunt. Kevin starts thrusting in and out slowly, building a rhythm, and Paul quickly joins in, thrusting and withdrawing in time with Kevin. Soon, the three are moving as one, in and out, in and out. Winnie is fuller than she has ever been, and her orgasm is building with each thrust. Kevin and Paul pick up the pace and start fucking her harder and harder. Their fucking speeds up even more and soon both boys' cocks are a blur as they piston in and out of Winnie. Finally, both boys feel Winnie contract as she cums, and simultaneously both shoot their loads into her.

"YES!" she screams as their fuck-juice spurts into her.

The three friends collapse and bask in the afterglow of their lovemaking. After several minutes, Winnie, still lying naked on the floor with her legs spread, makes a suggestion to the boys.

"Paul, I want you to suck on Kevin," says Winnie.

"You want me to what??" replies Paul.

"You heard me, suck on Kevin," says Winnie, with more authority in her voice.

Both boys are struck by the sudden change in tone from Winnie's voice. Paul looks briefly at Kevin, and then bends over and starts licking Kevin's cock. Kevin is completely shocked at this change of events. Although shocked, he can't ignore the pleasurable feelings coming from his cock, which quickly stiffens back to its full length. Paul's own cock starts to stir as he licks and gently nibbles around the head of his best friend's cock.

"Now suck on it, Paul," commands Winnie.

Paul obeys and takes almost five inches of Kevin's rod into his mouth. He then starts bobbing his head up and down, sucking and licking, making sure to use his tongue along the full length of the shaft. Kevin can't believe his best friend is sucking him off, but what he really can't believe is that both of them are really enjoying it! Paul redoubles his efforts, sucking and licking harder and faster, all the while playing with Kevin's balls. Paul's face is a blur as he fucks up and down Kevin's shaft. Kevin places his hands over his friend's head and guides him up and down the full length of his erection. He looks over and sees Winnie frantically rubbing her pussy with one hand and finger fucking herself with the other as her juices leak out of her cunt. Finally, Kevin can't hold out any longer and shoots his load into his best friend's waiting mouth. Paul doesn't miss a drop of his friends cum and happily swallows it down. Winnie momentarily pauses her self gratification to give the boys another order.

"Now Kevin, since Paul just serviced you, I want you to let Paul fuck you in the ass," said Winnie.

At this point, both boys are so hot with lust that they obey immediately. Kevin kneels down on the floor and raises his ass in the air for Paul. Paul grabs the lube from the table and reapplies a good amount onto his rod and onto Kevin's tight, virgin ass. He smiles at Kevin's reaction to the intrusion of his finger into the tight opening. Once all the necessary lube is applied, Paul wastes no time and starts pushing his dick into Kevin's puckered hole.

Kevin winces a bit at the slight pain of Paul's cock, but the pain quickly passes and is replaced with a new, completely filled sensation as Paul buries his fuck pole deeper and deeper into his ass. Paul feels the intensely tight grip on his cock, which is even tighter than Winnie's ass. Once completely inside, Paul waits a moment and then slowly withdraws, savoring the sensation. Paul withdraws until just the cockhead is left inside of Kevin's incredibly tight ass. Both look over at Winnie, who is still lying down with her legs spread, finger fucking her pussy. Paul then pushes back in, but faster then the first time. Once he bottoms out, he withdraws much faster and starts really fucking his friend's ass.

"Oh yeah!" Kevin moans as Paul picks up speed. Kevin starts fucking back and their two bodies slap together with each thrust. Their fucking intensifies in both speed and power. Thrust after thrust Paul relentlessly fucks into his friend. Soon, Paul feels his balls tighten and gives one last thrust and unleashes a torrent of cum into the now-deflowered hole. Paul slowly removes his softening dick from Kevin, trying to savor the moment. Once his cock is completely out, his semen leaks out of Kevin's ass and down his leg.

Kevin has yet to come, and so Winnie quickly moves in and they form a sixty-nine. Kevin buries himself into her sweet pussy and she plants her mouth onto his rod and both suck and lick each other until they both come in each other's mouths.

The three friends linger, savoring the moment they just shared and the next thing they know, the sun is rising and a new day is beginning. What lies in store for these three special friends?