The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

"Hey there, big girl!"

"Wh-what?" Miss K replied, opening her eyes to see Cindy and Karen duel their tongues over her inflamed head and looking up at her with pleading eyes. The sight make her knees buckle, setting her nerves on edge and making her feel every touch, every sensation in her body.

"Which one of us can have you cum?" Cindy asked coquettishly. "I really want it.

"No, I do!" Karen chimed in, stroking Miss K's shaft. "Please, give it to me?"

"O-OK, take it Karen," Miss K replies, rendered speechless a bit from Tracy's tongue on her nipple. When Karen slipped the huge tip into her mouth and lightly stroked the shaft, she felt herself begin to cum, and she blacked out, feeling her cum and her strength shoot out of her cock. She shook hard against her car, feeing her cum keep shooting out and someone squeeze and pull on her breasts. When she felt a tongue lick her sensitive tip as she finished cumming, she opened her eyes and saw a couple of faces frosted with cum. While Karen licked the last drops of cum from her piss hole, Miss K saw Cindy look up at her with a cummy smile, her lips and cheeks frosted with cum. When Karen figured out that Miss K had finished cumming, she pulled her friend over to her and started kissing, licking the cum off of each other's lips and out of each other's mouth. As Miss K got her bearing and pulled her jeans back up, the two girls looked up and smiled at her.

"Thanks a lot, Kayla. That was a pretty fun experience there."

"Thanks, there. Pleasure to be of service," Miss K replied. "And would you stop playing with my tits now, Tracy? That hurts."

"Sorry," Tracy said as she pulled her hands away from her friend's breasts.

"Listen, where are you headed off to?" Karen asked as she got back on her feet.

"Well, around. I'm on a bit of a road trip now," said Miss K.

"Oh well. Listen," Karen said, fishing a pen and a slip of paper out of her jeans. "Could you gimme a number where I can contact you? I gotta show you to my friends once. You are very…special."

"Thanks," Miss K said, taking the pen and paper and jotting her cell phone number down. "And next time, I'll dress a bit more slutty. However, my slut clothes aren't good for traveling in the cold, you know?"

"OK," Cindy replies, wiping the cum off her face and sucking it off her fingers. "Thanks a lot, you two," the girls said in unison before turning to their car. "We'll see you around!"

"See ya!"

Miss K opened the driver's side door, then motioned for Tracy to climb in.

"Wanna drive, Tracy?"

"Why?"

"Did you just see how hard I just came?" Miss K said as she zipped up her jacket. "I'm not in any condition to be driving right now. Just get it. You'll be safe."

"OK," Tracy said as she took Miss K's hand up into the driver's seat. "I'll do it. By the way, I have a question?"

"What?"

"Which is it? Miss K or Kayla?"

"To you, my friend, Miss K. To the rest of the random chicks that we come across, Kayla. Got it?"

"OK!" Tracy replied as she smiled at her friend and closed the door. After Miss K jumped in on the passenger's side, Tracy pulled out the rest area and back onto the interstate, ready to move on.

***

"Hey, where are we?"

Miss K sat up and looked around, trying to figure out where the heck she was. The only things she could see were a parking lot, a KFC and a highway that clearly wasn't the interstate.

"Good morning, sleepyhead!" Tracy screamed. "Nice to see you rejoin the world of the living! I see that cum wore you out. How old are you, anyway?"

"Well, I'll be 29 in a few months."

"29?! You old fogey!"

"Shut up, you young whippersnapper!" Miss K joked back in a phony old man's voice. The two playfully slapped at each other for a few seconds before Miss K asked, "you never did tell me where we are."

"McDonalds. I was getting hungry there, and I bet you could use some food to, especially to replace all that protein you gave up early."

"Alright, Miss Funny Bunny. Let's go get some grub."

The two stepped out the car and locked it up. Meanwhile, Miss K checked for her wallet in her jacket before strategically zipping it up to really plenty of cleavage, stopping just short of showing her nipples. The two walked into the fairly empty McDonalds, stepped up to the counter and waited to be helped.

"Hello! Welcome to McDonalds! May I help you?"

"Umm…Tracy, why don't you order first. I'm still trying to get my bearings."

Miss K fixated her gaze on the McDonalds employee taking their order. She wore her hair in a French braid under her visor, looked a bit taller than average, and looked really full-figured. However, based on the way the rest of her body was built, she didn't really look fat. "I wonder what her drill is," she thought to herself.

"And what would you like ma'am?"

"Uh, yeah. Gimme a 20 piece Chicken Nuggets with barbecue sauce and a large fry please?"

"Sure, coming right up!"

As the girl went off to get their order, Miss K felt her gaze looking back at her, like she was looking for something.

"Hey, Tracy. Can I ask you something?"

"What?" Tracy replied in an annoyed voice.

"Is it just me, or is that girl looking at me funny?"

"It ain't you. I wonder what her drill is? If the cars on the interstate are any indication, we're in a White area…"

"…So I can't look familiar to her, unless…"

"Here's your order! That'll be $10.82."

Miss K fished out her wallet, then pulled out a $20 bill to pay for the food. Keeping her gaze up at Miss K, the clerk took the $20, made change and put the change in her customer's hand.

"M-may I ask you something?" the clerk asked.

"Sure. What's up?"

"Um, I don't know how to say this but, um, how big are they, and um, uh, are they…you know, um…"

"They're 40DDD, and they are VERY man-made," Miss K answered. "Why do you ask?"

"Well, um…"

Then the clerk braced herself, then slid over to the side of the cashier. She stuck out her chest and nervously smiled, showing off what made her look so fat. On such a lean frame, she had an unnaturally large set of breasts bulging under her shirt.

"Wow! That looks pretty big," Tracy chimed in.

"I know. I just got these a few months ago. They're 34G, you know. I saved up my checks from working here."

"Not bad," Miss K chimed in. "Not bad at all. But why did you look at my boobs?"

"Well, it's a small town around here, and not too many women around here have boob jobs, you know? I had to go to Philly to get mine done. Since you're the first person I've seen with them around here, I had to ask."

"Cool, no problem. Why did you get them anyway?"

"Well, none of the boys at school never talked to me, so I'd figure I'd get these and get some, you know?"

Miss K pulled the food tray towards her on the counter and looked at the clerk closely. From what she could see, the girl looked OK, with a pretty face. While she wasn't her particular type, the girl in front of her was nothing to sneeze at.

"So how is it working out?"

"Not good. They stare at me some, but they still won't ask me out, and I'm afraid to ask them. I'm kinda shy you know."

"Understood."

"C-can I ask you something?"

"Sure, hun. What's up?" answered Miss K, wondering where all this was going.

"I'm getting off in like a half-hour, and, um, I'm kind of wondering, well…can I see your boobs, and, you know, feel them? I'm kinda curious what another girl's breasts feel like. I got the house to myself. Mom and Dad are out of town visiting my grandparents, and I'm home alone."

Miss K looked at her friend and asked, "you wanna go with this chick to her crib?"

"Sure, why not?"

"OK," Miss K said, finally picking up her food tray off the counter and walking towards a table. "By the way, what's your name?"

"Kayla."

"Really? That's mine too. But you can call me Miss K."

"OK, uh…Miss K! See you in a half-hour!"

***

After finishing their meal and joking about their already eventful day-long road trip, Kayla met up with Miss K and Tracy by their table, and the three went to their respective vehicles. Miss K and Tracy followed Kayla down the highway in their SUV for about 10 minutes, then followed her into a turn-off for a back country road. After what seemed an eternity on a series of darkened country road, they arrived at a house on a mountainside, looking down on the twinkling valley below. Once Kayla pulled to a stop in her driveway and got out the car, Miss K and Tracy followed suit, looking at their new found friend for what to do next.

"Hey guys! Did you mind the drive?"

"No, I didn't, unless you don't count the part I was scared to death from speeding along a dark country back road," Miss K snapped back.

"Don't worry. You get used to it," Kayla said, walking up to her front door and turning on the porch light so she could see to unlock the house. Looking back at Miss K, her eyes bulged out in shock.

"What's up?" Miss K asked.

"Gee…you're tall. How tall are you?"

"About 6 foot 5, 6 foot 6. Why do you ask?"

Kayla dropped the keys in her hand, surprised at what she heard, then kneeled down to pick up her keys. "Wow! H-how is that possible?"

"Well, I grew. What can I say?"

"Will you two stop with the games?" Tracy chimed in. "It's fucking cold out here!"

With that, Kayla took a deep breath, steeled herself and opened up the house, letting Miss K and Tracy in. As Kayla led them through the house, she noticed that is was a pretty nice place. Eventually, they made it to Kayla's bedroom, where the night sky twinkled through the bay window overlooking the valley below.

"Nice place, here, Kayla. Your parents seem to be doing well."

"Yeah, I guess so. I don't know," Kayla said as she turned on the light to her bedroom. It looked pretty standard issue, with the requisite boy band posters and a desk off in one corner. The bed seemed very plush, with pink comforter half buried by what appeared to be a mountain of stuffed animals. Tracy saw the bed and jumped right on, hugging a big stuffed lion placed on the back corner on the bed.

"Hey, Kayla! This bed is so cute! And all these stuffed animals. How did you get them?"

"Me?," Kayla said. "Or your friend?"

"You silly. The magnificent Miss K doesn't seem like the stuffed animal type anyway!" Tracy giggled.

"Oh you two hush," Miss K chimed in. Sitting down on the bed and looking up at Kayla, she asked, "So when do you wanna start?"

"Well, um, Miss K, I think whenever you want, I guess. Let me get the door."

Kayla went and closed her bedroom door, then nervously sat down on her bed next to Miss K, while Tracy slid back down on the bed next to the other two to watch.

"S-so, um, when do we start?"

"First of all, let's take off this coat and visor and let loose that braid of yours. You need to relax there, girl!"

Miss K unzipped Kayla's jacket and pulled it off of both her arms, revealing Kayla's work shirt strain over her breasts. After blindly chucking her coat into a corner, she took the visor and threw it in the same direction. Then, she hugged Kayla to her, pressing their inflated bosoms together as Miss K reached behind her and pulled loose her French braid. When she let go of her body, Miss K took a good look and saw the long, curly brown hair frame the young girl's hair perfectly.

With a nervous smile, Kayla asked Miss K, "do you like me?"

"Yes, my dear. You look beautiful, there."

"Gee thanks," Kayla replied before breaking into giggles.

"Alright, alright. Now, for the moment you've been waiting for…"

Miss K felt Tracy's gaze over her shoulder as she looked into Kayla's eyes and began to unzip her jacket. Once she pulled open her jacket, she seductively pulled it open, squeezing her boobs up with her jacket to enhance her cleavage, before pulling it off and letting her tits show through. She felt Kayla's eyes gaze in lust at her breasts while she felt Tracy's lips sucking on the nape of her neck. She cupped her breasts with her fingers, before gently pushing Tracy off of her.

"But I wanna play with those big tits of yours, you little…"

"Whoa, there, Trace. You can play with these later," said Miss K, before looking back at Kayla. "Meanwhile, let me let you get a clear gaze at these puppies."

Miss K pulled her top over her head and off of her, leaving her breasts bare to Kayla's gaze. She the kneeled up on the bed and writhe her hips lustily for Kayla, subtlely trying to seduce her. She cupped and squeezed her breasts, pulling on her nipple before lifting one of her lips and sucking on it. After tonguing each of her areolas, Miss K brushed off her cap and shook her hair out, letting it surround her face perfectly. She smiled sexily, licking her bottom lip, and stuck her chest out for emphasis, letting her hips grind into the air and making Kayla's pale skin flush with lust.

"C-can I ask you something?"

"Sure, hun," Miss K replied. "Go ahead."

"I've always been kinda curious, you know, watching Showtime late at night, you know?"

"So what do you want hun?" Miss K said, lifting up on her breasts for Kayla and lightly swatting away Tracy's grasp as she reached for it.

"Can I suck on your tits, er, breasts?"

"Go ahead, babe. You're more than welcome."

Kayla took the breast that Miss K held up in her hands then tepidly placed a kiss on top of Miss K's nipple, making Miss K shiver a bit. Then, as she got more comfortable, she kissed all around the nipple, making Miss K moan a bit from the treatment her nipples were getting, As Kayla tried to lick the chocolate colored areolas like an ice cream cone, Miss K stroked Kayla's long curly hair, getting her to look up into her eyes as she did her best to tend to the breast in her hand.

Too nervous to look back down, Kayla took the nipple between her lips and sucked as hard as she could, twisting her head from side to side as she ran her tongue on the tip of the nipple. She tried to milk the nipple with her lips as she kept sucking, making Miss K coo and start to harden under her jeans as she reached over nervously to flick the other nipple with her thumb. After she pulled her mouth off of the nipple and wiped it dry with her thumb, making Miss K buck her hips, wanting to reveal her big secret, as she flicked her nail over her nipple, she sucked on the other breast, kissing her way down until she took the nipple in her mouth and sucked on it. She felt her new friend stroke her hair, making her shiver with the body heat from her hand as she felt her get hot under her lips. She felt herself get wet as she inhaled her scent along with the nipple between her lips, letting the tip of her tongue play along the tip of her nipple.

She pulled her mouth off of Miss K's nipple, then looked up, hands in her lap, and asked, "do you want me to do anything else for you?"

"No babe. You're doing fine. You don't have to go further than you have to."

"OK."

"But could you take off that shirt for me? I'm curious what you have there under that shirt."

"And besides," Tracy chimed in from over Miss K's shoulder. "I want a pair of boobies to play with too!"

"You know, the woman's right. Take off that shirt for us."

"Well…alright."

Kayla sat up on the bed, turned to Miss K and Tracy and pulled her shirt over her head, letting her big silicone-inflated tits flop out onto her chest. They stuck out on her small frame, topped with light pink nipples and casting a bit of a shadow under them, and made her narrow waist look even smaller. She bounced up and down to show them off, then smiled at the two women watching, looking for their reaction.

"What do you think guys?"

Openly licking her lips, Miss K responded, "Damn, they look delicious. Don't you think so, Tracy?"

"Uh-huh! They look perfect for sucking."

"Let's do it then."

Miss K and Tracy attacked Kayla's tits with abandon, mauling them with their hands before leading Kayla down to the bed. Then, the two of them began to use their mouths on Kayla's breasts. Miss K licked a trail all over Kayla's breast, teasing her areola with the tip and batting around her nipple some. Tracy, on the other hand, went right in for the suck, pulling on the hard nipple with her mouth as she pulled and squeezed on her breast.

"Oh GOD that feels nice! Ooooo…"

Kayla wiggled and moaned under the dual assault on her senses, and she screamed when she felt Miss K suck powerfully on her nipple. The young girl closed her eyes and felt her pussy getting wetter and wetter from the two sets of lips and tongues working over her nipples. She tried to lift her hips and legs up against Miss K and Tracy, but was rendered weak with the stimulation. Slowly, she felt the two mouths on her body drift closer and closer together, teasing nerves that she didn't know she had on her body. When she opened her eyes to figure out what was going on, she saw that the two girls had twisted their tongues around each other, licking her breast bone, before pulling themselves into a long, deep French kiss, the spit from their lips dripping onto her hot skin.

After gazing at each other, Miss K and Tracy instinctively went their separate ways on Kayla's body. While Tracy kissed around Kayla's breasts, burying her lips into the buoyant flesh, Miss K slowly licked her way down between Kayla's breasts, wetting the soft, pale flesh. Miss K rubbed her hand up and down Kayla's inner thigh, stopping just short of her pussy, and Kayla mewed as she felt Tracy squeezed her breasts and pull on her areolas, loving the way her warm lips felt. As Tracy nuzzled in the girl's armpit, Miss K sucked on Kayla's belly, running her tongue on the skin to tease out Kayla's nerves. Tracy looked up into Kayla's eyes and moved in to kiss her lips, teasing a hard nipple with her finger.

Kayla saw Tracy slide out of her view to see what she was feeling – Miss K's lips sucking and tonguing her navel. She shook as she felt those lips make out with her belly, feeling some spit collect in her navel and her ear as Tracy tongued it out. She shivered in anticipation as Miss K kissed down to just above her slacks. Miss K licked a strip over the waist band before slowly blowing it dry to tease the young girl more. Meanwhile, Tracy took off her jacket, revealing her own impressive set of breasts, before nuzzling in next to Kayla, reaching over to idly palm one of her huge mammaries. Miss K unbuttoned and unzipped Kayla's slacks before pulling them down over her knees, along with her white cotton panties.

Kayla looked down over her overheated down between her legs, nervous as to what the big titted woman between them was going to do. Shaking visibly with nerves, she screamed when she felt her plant a kiss on her vulva. She felt Miss K's hands grab her hips before feeling the juncture between her hips and thighs get tongued out, her breath blowing onto her juicy pussy. She blacked out when she felt Miss K's tongue touch her inner lips, overwhelmed by the nerves that were hit as the tongue snaked inside of her. She felt her nerves couldn't take anymore until she felt someone lick her clit, and she exploded on her bed, bucking her hips against their restraint. She felt every nerve come alive, feeling the cool mountain air and the touch on her breasts and neck a thousand times more than before. The sensation from her clit didn't seem to stop, and she fell in orgasm after orgasm, every feeling falling into each other until she passed out, drowning in pleasure.

"You OK?"

"Uh…uh…where am I?"

When Kayla opened her eyes, she saw Miss K's curly blonde hair and her face hanging over. She felt a kiss on her forehead, then saw Miss K beam a bright smile.

"You gave me a scare when I sucked your clit. You were out for a few minutes. And, by the way, you're in your house."

"Wow! So that's what an orgasm feels like."

"Take it you've never had one before."

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers