The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K Ch. 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"Not like that, anyway."

Miss K motioned for Tracy to clear one side of the bed, then laid down on her side, her breasts stacking on top of each other. She rolled a nipple between her fingers, feeling her dick twitching in between her ass cheeks, then pouted her lips in Kayla's general direction.

"Kayla, hon, would you like to return the favor?" asked Miss K. "Besides, I know you haven't been with anyone before, and I want to feel…everything about me."

"Sure, I-I guess."

Kayla crawled over to Miss K, then laid down on her side facing her. She stuck out her hand to touch Miss K's breasts again, hefting one in her hand. She then ran her hand along Miss K's arm, feeling out the muscle tone under them and shivered to though how strong they were.

"You have some nice arms. Do you work out?"

"Often, my fair Kayla. Anyone tell you you have a soft touch?"

Running her fingers up and down Miss K's arm, the girl giggled and smiled nervously, then said, "Gee, thanks."

"Move that hand around some, my dear. Feel me out."

Kayla ran her hand over Miss K's hand, then down over her flat, toned stomach. After sticking her thumb in Miss K's navel, she ran her fingers just under the waist of her partner's jeans, moving them around to her ass. She sat up on her side a bit and squeezed the big, round ass, surprised at what was back there.

"You have one of those Black girl butts like I see on TV. Cool."

"Thanks," Miss K responded, letting out a bit of a laugh. "I am a Black girl, after all."

The white girl pulled her hands out of Miss K's jeans, then ran a hand up and down her friend's legs, feeling how strong they felt. Then, Kayla slipped her hand between Miss K's thighs and stopped just short of her crotch, making Miss K's nipples tingle.

"May I…"

"Sure. Lemme just unzip my fly so you can feel it."

Kayla looked up into Miss K's eyes for approval and found Miss K smiling, making a subtle nod between her legs. Kayla slipped her small hand into the fly and felt out something big and round and warm to the touch. Puzzled at what she felt, she tugged on it just as Miss K spread her legs slightly, resulting in her limp, thick cock flopping down onto the bed. She made a quick glance at Miss K's tits, then back at her dick, then jumped off the bed in shock.

"OH MY GOD!!! YOU'RE…YOU'RE…"

Miss K got up off the bed and wrapped Kayla in her arms, giving her a kiss on the forehead and nestling her head between her breasts as she felt her dick brush against the girl's soft alabaster skin. After giving her a kiss on the cheek, she lifted Kayla's head up to look at hers and brushed a stray hair away from her face. Feeling the girl calm down in her arms, Miss K began to speak.

"Are you OK?"

"I don't know. I mean, you're really a guy. How come you didn't tell me?"

"Well, first of all, you didn't ask."

"True."

"And besides, you said you had trouble trying to get with guys, right?"

"Yeah, but…"

"I was hoping if things worked out that I could help you out with what to do, you know?" Releasing her hug enough for the white girl to look down at her dick, she continued, "Besides, I have one of these."

"I guess. Does that thing work?"

Miss K unbuttoned her jeans and replied, "very, very well." She pulled her jeans down to her ankles, then kicked off her jeans. "Right, Tracy?"

"Definitely. And boy does it work!" Tracy screamed out. "But seriously, I can help you out, too. What do you say?"

"Wow! I didn't know you guys would be so helpful like this. Showing me another pair of breasts like mine, and now this. Are you two serial killers?"

"No, except for the dead body in the trunk," Miss K deadpanned as she sat on the edge of the bed and spread her legs. She laid back, perched on her elbows, then asked, "So what do you think? Do you wanna give it a shot?"

The big breasted white girl thought about it for a sec, then flopped down on her knees between Miss K's legs and said "OK!"

"Kiss it."

Kayla bend down pressed her lips to Miss K's tip as if it were fragile, afraid of what to do. She took a deep breath, then kissed it again, feeling more comfortable and getting aroused by the faintly musky scent. She kissed it yet again, lingering her lips over the swelling head, feeling a bit uncomfortable when she felt the tip swell on her lips. Looking up into Miss K's eyes for approval, she snaked out her tongue while kissing the hardening shaft, seeing a pair of small hands squeeze the androgyne's massive breasts. Kayla barely grasped the twitching shaft, scared at the heat she felt under the smooth skin. She parted her lips some, letting the head sell into her mouth and her tongue taste the bumpy skin, hearing Miss K moan in response. Curiously to see what she could do, she slowly rolled her tongue around the tip, then licked down the head over the ridge. Suddenly, she felt the shaft slide past her lips and her hand slide to the base of the hardening shaft as Miss K bucked her hips in response, her face hidden by her heaving chest. Thinking that she found out something, she moved her lips back up to Miss K's tip and flick her tongue back and forth on the ridge, making her friend's body freeze as Miss K whimpered in half-pain from the stimulation.

"STOP!!! STOP!!!" Miss K screamed breathlessly.

"What? What? Did I do something wrong?" Kayla said, worried that she'd hurt someone with her first blowjob.

"No you didn't, hun," Miss K said as she sat up and pulled Tracy's hands off of her breasts. Playfully mussing up her hair, she continued, "That's just a sensitive spot for guys, that's all. Kinda like your clit, but not really."

"I see what you mean."

"You gotta be careful there. Too much stimulation can be worst than too much, you know?" She flicked her nipples with her thumbs, then said, "Why don't you try taking that hard dick in your mouth and suck it."

"Do you want me to swallow it all?" Taking a look at the hard cock dangling down at a slight angle between Miss K's legs, she continued, "That thing is huge! How big is that thing?"

"About twelve inches. Go ahead and touch it like you were trying to earlier. It won't bite."

"OK," Kayla said, before squeezing the shaft about midway and stroking her hands up and down the shaft.

"Mmm…that feels nice. Go ahead and suck it while you're stroking it. And don't squeeze so hard! That thing is attached to a human, you know."

"OK, OK," said a relaxed Kayla, looking up and smiling at Miss K before stretching her mouth open to take the swollen tip in her mouth.

Miss K closed her eyes as she felt Kayla's warm breath on her tip, before her lips wrapped around under her head and pulled upwards, making her moan. While she felt the white girl suck gently on her tip and stroked her thick shaft in her small hand, she felt Tracy gently nibbling on the nape of her neck. She felt Kayla's soft lips stop a third of the way down her dick, rubbing along her sensitive skin while Tracy pulled on her nipples, making her hotter and hotter. She just closed her eyes as the small mouth sucked firmly on her thick dick, making her want a sweet release onto those sweet lips. When she felt Kayla run her tongue around her tip while she sucked on her huge dick, Miss K rocked her body into Tracy's hands and Kayla's mouth, enjoying the sensations she was feeling. She couldn't help but shiver as when Tracy grinded her shaven pussy into Miss K's side while licked up the nape of her neck and run her tongue along the ridges of her ear before kissing it.

"You like the feel of my pussy?" Tracy whispered into her traveling buddy's ear.

"Mmmhmm. When did you lose the jeans?"

"Don't you worry, my big titted, big dicked slut. So, when is my turn with her?" Tracy whispered with a giggle.

Miss K steeled herself enough to turn to Tracy's ear and whisper back, "soon, my dear. Very soon." She sucked in her breath when Kayla felt her balls up with her other hand, then tongued out Tracy's ear, paying her back for what she did before. She looked down into Kayla's face, seeing her lidded eyes content to suck on the huge member. She brushed aside a stray hair from her face, running her fingers through her hair while she enjoyed the way that tongue hit all those nerves, seemingly pulling the pre-cum out of her dick by magic. Not wanting to cum in her mouth, she pushed Kayla's head off of her dick, then got her attention.

"Was I doing OK?"

"Excellent, my dear. I see some pre-cum on your lips. Do you like the taste?"

"It's OK. Not exactly what I'd want for breakfast, lunch and dinner, but doable."

"Alright, babe. Now I got one more thing for ya before I head off."

Miss K walked over to the jacket in the corner and fished out a condom from her jacket pocket. She unwrapped it, then walked back over to the bed where she slipped the condom on her tip and walked over in front of Kayla.

"Would you do the honors of rolling this down?"

Kayla looked up in shock, thinking first of losing her virginity at all, then of losing it to such a strange guy with such a big dick. She rolled down the condom with one hand, letting it stretch down to her base before letting her tongue lick the tip a bit through the latex.

"You really are…"

"Yes, my dear. I wouldn't be putting this on for nothing. And trust me, it can fit, and I will be gentle. Right Tracy?"

"Hells no!" Tracy joked. "But seriously, if he ain't gentle, I'll take care of that monster myself tonight," she continued.

"Alright, Miss Bobbitt, scoot over so the girl can lay down on her bed."

While Tracy kneeled down in a corner of the bed, bracing herself with a few teddy bears, Kayla slid up onto her bed, her precious stuffed animals framing her face. Miss K climbed up onto the bed, then gently pulled Kayla's feet as wide as possible and slid in between her legs. She bent down to suck on one of Kayla's nipples briefly, then placed a light kiss on her lips.

"Once you're finished with me, hun, you won't have any trouble dealing with those boys you want to talk to, OK?"

"OK."

"And besides, the average boy is half my size down there," Miss K joked, trying to ease the White girl's nerves.

"OK, if you say so."

Miss K lined up her hard dick with Kayla's lips, then glanced over at Tracy as she was idly toying with her lips. She grabbed one of Kayla's hands with her free hand and squeezed it tight.

"Are you ready?"

"Yeah."

Miss K gently eased her swollen head in between Kayla's pussy lips, then grabbed the girl's hips and eased her way into the extremely tight passage until she poked into her hymen. She then bent down and tongued Kayla's pink, hard nipple before looking up into her eyes.

"Brace yourself," Miss K said as she reached for Kayla's free hand and squeezed it. "It's gonna hurt for a bit, but it will feel better, OK?"

"OK."

Miss K grabbed Kayla's hip and shoved forward, resulting in a scream soon muffled by Tracy's lips. Miss K didn't stop pushing her cock forward until she reached bottom, a few inches of her huge cock still outside. She bent down to nibble on the nape of Kayla's neck and licked up to her ear just as Tracy pulled her mouth away, allowing a moan to escape.

"Are you ready to get fucked, my little girl?"

"Mmmhmm."

Miss K sat back on her knees, lifted Kayla's feet and placed the soles of her feet on her nipples. She slowly ground her hips in and out, letting her thick shaft pull on the girl's lips. As Kayla screamed against the huge shaft stretching her wet pussy, Miss K held her feet to her nipples, getting hot from the soft soles as the tight cunt pulled on her lips. Tracy sat there and looked at the scene, licking her lips as she pulled a nipple and scratched her pussy lips with her nails. Miss K slowly pumped her huge dick in and out, rendering Kayla stiff with a mini- orgasm as the soft lips caressed her shaft. She looked down and saw Kayla arch her body onto her dick, her hips bucking back and forth on her huge, hard dick as her eyes and mouth held open with sensory overload.

As Miss K started fucking Kayla harder, her flesh began to shake, her breasts flopping up and down deliciously on her chest. Tracy took one of Kayla's tits in her hand and flicked the nipple with her thumb. Tracy ran her finger over Kayla's lips as they screamed through another orgasm and looked up at Miss K's body, itself gyrating lustily as she began to drill Kayla's tight pussy into overload. While she looked at her friend fuck the White girl, her face glowing in sweat as her breasts and ass shook from the impact, Tracy slowly straddled Tracy's face and lowered her pussy onto her lips. She felt Kayla's mouth press up her tongue in reflex, then relax as she realized what she was tasting, running her tongue all over her lips. When Kayla's tongue found her clit, she pulled and squeezed on her nipple as she exploded in orgasm, grinding her pussy hard onto the girl's face. As she came down, she felt herself get wet looking at Miss K's hot body shaking as she fucked Kayla into another orgasm, then screams humming across her lips.

Tracy pulled Kayla's feet off of Miss K's tits, then tweaked them with her fingers as Kayla licked her pussy. She gave one a long, deep tongue kiss before pulling Miss K forward by her nipples. She brushed aside the long, curly hair from Miss K's ear, then tongued it as Miss K moaned into her ear.

"Are you gonna cum in this girl? Do you wanna cum in this little White girl?" whisped Tracy into Miss K's ear.

"Yeah…that sounds so hot!"

"Wouldn't you like to knock her up? Don't you wish you didn't have that condom on?"

Tracy suddenly pulled Miss K's lips to her and kissed her hard as Miss K fucked Kayla's as hard as she could. Tracy took one of Miss K's nipples in between her nails and pinched, triggering Miss K's cum. Miss K held her body stiff as her hard dick flooded her condom with cum pumping load after load into the latex as her tongue dueled with Tracy's, her screams muffled by her traveling buddy's mouth.

Miss K pulled her lips away from Tracy's mouth as she felt the last dribbles of her cum drip into her condom. As she eased out of Kayla's tight pussy, making the girl shake yet again as her tip rubbed against her clit, she noticed that Tracy was sitting on Kayla's face, with Kayla lightly nibbling on Tracy's labia.

"Is she cool with that, Trace?" Miss K said as she offered a bit of cum from the base of her cock on her fingers. "She's not exactly a pro, you know."

"I doubt it," Tracy said before sliding off of Kayla's face and seductively sucked the cum off Miss K's fingers. "Besides, she looked so hot!"

"Hush. I wanna see if this girl's alright. Hey Kayla?"

"Yeah…" Kayla hazily replied.

"Did you mind eating out my friend?"

"Nah, it's cool. A bit of a shock, but cool."

"So you're into chicks now, huh?" Miss K joked before sliding down to give the White girl a hug and a peck on the cheek.

"I don't know. I know I wanna try some stuff now."

"Cool. Got a pen and paper handy?"

"Sure. I got a post-it thingy on my desk, and there are some pens in the desk drawer."

"Thanks," Miss K said before squeezing Kayla in her arms and getting up to go to the desk. She found the post-its and a pen, then scribbled down a few things before giving Kayla a piece of paper.

"What's this?"

"Well, one number is for my cell in case you need someone to talk to. I know how that goes. Also on there is a number for my lawyer. If you ever need a job, call him, mention that I sent you, and you should be good from there."

"Thanks!" Kayla said before breaking out in giggles and pointing at Miss K's crotch. Tracy too fell out laugh staring at Miss K's crotch.

"What?" Then Miss K looked down and saw that her condom was still on, with cum being screamed all over her crotch.

"You look like someone hit you with a cream pie down there, Miss K!" Tracy said before kicking her feet in laughter.

"Oh shit! Kayla, where's the bathroom so I can clean up?"

"Out the door, first door on your left."

"Thanks."

After Miss K left for the bathroom, Kayla turned to Tracy.

"Can I ask you something?"

"Sure, go ahead."

"When and where did you meet someone like that? I mean, weren't you freaked out?"

"Weren't you?"

"No, not really."

"Exactly," Tracy said with a smile. "I just met her a couple days ago. We're on a bit of a cross-country road trip."

"Cool. That sounds fun."

"That's why I'm along for the ride."

"One more thing, though."

"OK."

"Could you refer to, um, it, I mean, him, I mean…"

"As a her? Think about it. Before she showed you her dick, did she look like anyone other than a girl that's tall and works out?"

"No."

"Exactly!"

Just then, Miss K walked back in the door and picked up her clothes. "Let's get dressed, Trace. We don't want to be a burden on our host, so we gotta go find a motel."

Tracy looked at Miss K a bit disappointed, then said, "OK." She leaned over to Kayla and gave her a long kiss while she ran her hands over the girl's silicone- inflated breasts. Then, she jumped off the bed and put her clothes back on with Miss K.

After Miss K finished dressing, she went over to the bed and gave Kayla a peck on the cheek.

"You want me to tuck you in or something?"

"No, I'm OK," Kayla replied, her body glowing with sex. "I just want to enjoy the moment, you know?"

"Alright. I show ourselves out. Call me if you need me," said Miss K as she went for the bedroom door.

"Bye there, Kayla!"

"Bye!"

***

Questions? Comments? Email me at the address in my profile.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers