The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"Look," Miss K said, sliding over on her seat. "Just get up here and let me eat your pussy in appreciation. Just a token of thanks, you know? After all, you don't have to do anything you don't want to do."

"OK," Carol said as she got up breathing heavily on unsteady legs, then got up on the bench, lay down, spread her legs and push her feet back to her ass, leaving her hairy pussy open.

As Miss K kneeled up on the bench and turned to look at Carol, she cracked, "I can see you aren't a real blonde!"

Carol shot back by pointing between Miss K's legs at her still-hard dick, saying, "And I can see you aren't a real woman, so…" and punctuating it by sticking her tongue out like she was a little kid. She felt back on the bench chuckling away.

"Fair enough. Now just let me get at that sweet pussy."

Miss K started by kissing and flicking her tongue at one of Carol's bent knees, taking in the take of the woman's sweat and the steam. Then, realizing that she didn't have that much time, she stuck her tongue out and licked all the way down Carol's inner thigh, stopping just short of her pubic hair to suck on her skin, licking the warm flesh in her mouth.

"You taste pretty nice there, Carol."

"Well, there's more where that came from hun! Lick my little cunny!"

Miss K stuck her tongue out and snaked it through Carols black forest, parting the hair on her labia to lick the bare skin beneath. She licked all around Carol's labia and she held onto the woman's hips, holding down her hips for her to better attack that wet pussy. She kissed the labia, spreading her lips with each kiss and licking on the inside of her lips, before sucking on her lips, scrapping out all the moisture she could from her pussy. She licked back the hair from Carol's sweet lips and sucked firmly on each of her labia, then the other. Looking up from the sweet cunt before going back to eating her pussy out, she couldn't see Carol's face because her back was arched, her chest heaving in exhilaration. She blew a line from her asshole to her clit, then licked all around her clit, taking great care to avoid the tip of it as she licked.

Miss K heard Carol's screams ring in her ears as she kept licking circles around her clit. Then she finally decided to go in for the kill, planting a firm kiss on the tip of her clit, then blowing on it. She pulled her head away, holding Carol's hips firm to the bench as she arched her back and writhed through her cum, her pussy dripping down onto the bench. As Carol started to come down from her orgasm, Miss K slid her body up over Carol's, her tits and hard nipples making Carol shake from the contact with her hot, sweat- covered skin.

She gave one of Carol's nipples a light suck, then looked up into her flush face and asked, "do you wanna try my big dick now?"

"Yeah, lemme give that big boy a shot! I think I could handle that!"

"Don't worry. I won't be long," Miss K said as she rocked back on her knees and picked up the condom wrapper. She quickly tore it open, then took a few seconds to roll it down her hard dick. She stroked the latex covered dick for a second, then lowered herself back over Carol, her dick lined up with Carol's soaked pussy.

"Are you ready?"

"Oh yeah," Carol breathed out. "Fuck me with that big dick."

"Just hold on to my ass, and enjoy the ride, babe."

Miss K guided her huge, hard dick into Carol's wet, willing pussy, lodging it halfway inside before she was urged to stop. She then placed Carol's hands on her soft ass, braced herself on the woman's shoulder and started to pump her shaft in and out. As the screams filled her ear, Miss K got hotter with each pump, with her hot and heavy breasts rubbing against Carol's, and her dick feeling the slickness through the thinly stretched latex. She felt that tight quim milk her hard dick with each pump, pulling her closer and closer to her own cum. Her curvy, athletic dark chocolate body pumped her shaft as deep as if could into Carol as it engulfed the smaller body beneath it, feeling every sensation in the hot sauna as she kept fucking. Suddenly, she felt herself getting closer to cumming and let herself fall over the peak, breathing heavier and heavier before grunting in Carol's ear, filling her condom with hot, slick cum. As she pumped out her orgasm, she felt Carol cum too, milking more and more of her cum with her slick pussy and stretching out her own orgasm. She held her dick inside of Carol and nibbled on her ear as she finished cumming, then gave her a hug and a kiss on the cheek when their eyes made contact. Smiling down on the woman, she gently pulled out of Carol, resisting a lustful squeeze, before sitting back up on the bench.

"Hey woman! Why'd you squeeze my ass?" Miss K said jokingly.

"Well, Kayla, it looks like you've managed to get one of those Black girl butts as well as that legendary black dick. That was definitely a fun experience."

"Well," Miss K said as she picked up the condom wrapper. "My number is written on the wrapper if you want a repeat experience."

"No thanks," Carol said as she sat up and took the wrapper. "I love my husband too much for that. This is fun and all, but there's nothing like a loving husband."

"I understand," Miss K said as she wrapped her arm around Carol's shoulders. "Don't sweat it."

"I'll keep the number, though. I bet some of my single girlfriend would like the same chance I had."

"Cool." Miss K stood up and wrapped the towel around her nude body, sticking her dick up between her legs to conceal it. "I'll let you chill out for the last few minutes of your sauna time. And thanks for the recommendation! This is kinda relaxing."

"Yeah, for a workout, this was relaxing!" Carol joked as she laid back on the sauna bench.

"See ya around, Carol!"

"Bye!"

Miss K walked out of the sauna, then back to the locker room. After relieving herself in the ladies room and furtively disposing of the condom, she walked back to her locker and took out the washcloth and soap she took from her motel room and walked to the showers. Just as she was walking in, she heard a moan that made her spent cock twitch coming from one of the shower stalls. When she peeked over the curtain, there was Tracy standing under the shower, the water running over her tight body, the clit being tongued and her pussy being fingered furiously by the blonde she'd seen earlier. Based on what she'd seen before, she was close to yet another orgasm. Miss K smiled at Tracy, knowing that there was no way she could see her, then took the empty stall right next to the one Tracy was in. As she cleaned up her sensitive body, she heard Tracy gasp into an orgasm, the water from the shower apparently running into her mouth. She rubbed her hardening nipples a bit with her lathered- up washcloth, enjoying the sweet sound of satisfaction, then let out a chuckle before getting back to cleaning up.

***

"Did you enjoy your little girlfriend?!"

"Shut the fuck up!" Tracy said as she playfully slapped Miss K, just getting out of her nap. "I saw you watching me, you pervert!"

"Look who's talking!" Miss K cracked. "I wasn't fucking in public, you know?"

"Well, I know you fucked."

"How can you tell?"

"A woman knows these things," Tracy said with a chuckle. "Besides, that was kind of the idea when I introduced you to Carol. And I bet you didn't use protection, either."

Miss K chuckled, she smiled over at Tracy. "You little bitch. And I did use protection too."

"Carol and Miss K, sitting in a tree, K-I-S-S-I…"

"Shut up! Besides, that beauty shop is coming up in like 5 minutes."

"Why so far?" Tracy asked. "Wasn't I asleep like an hour?"

"Relax. Besides, don't you just love seeing America out your window?"

"No. I'm from New York, remember?"

"Fair enough," Miss K acquiesced.

The two women wordilessly made the rest of the drive, letting the bland 'Urban' pop on the radio fill the air. Shortly, they came up on a strip mall, where Miss K easily found a space and parked her SUV. She opened the door and carefully stepped onto the pavement with her white tennis shoes, making sure not to flash her white thong under her short denim skirt. After locking her door, she walked over at helped Tracy out the SUV in a gentlemanly way. She was dressed just as casually to her traveling buddy, wearing a wrap skirt that flashed peeks at her long, smooth legs.

"Are you ready to look nice and pretty after working up all that sweat, my fair Tracy?"

"Sure," said Tracy fixing her hair in the SUV's side view mirror. "Besides, all that sweat wrecked my hair." She pulled up her tube top, lifting up her boobs, then zipped up her coat to strategically frame her breasts.

The two walked into the beauty shop, then was greeted by a guy at the front counter who looked like an aging boomer and whose look seemed to be locked in a line from her breasts to her crotch, making Miss K a bit sick to her stomach.

"Hey, I'm Fred. Do you ladies have an appointment?" the man said as he offered his hand.

"Sure," Miss K countered as she reluctantly shook the man's hand. "It's under the name Ms. Stanford, and I mentioned I was bringing along a friend?"

"Ah, yes," Fred said, perfunctorily shaking Tracy's hand. "You called earlier today, right?"

"Yeah."

"OK. I have someone open for you, Ms. Stanford. Prissy? Your appointment is here!"

Mincing forward in the hubbub of the shop was a guy in girl's clothing, or at least that was the impression that came across. Prissy had big sausage curls in her jet black hair, and her make-up seemed strangely vampish, especially when you consider that she was wearing a cute pink belly shirt, a matching pink pleated skirt, pink knee-highs and a black pair of Mary Janes. There was something interesting about the way her clothes fit, giving her a very androgynous look.

"Hi, Ms. Stanford!" Prissy said with a lisp as she reached out for a friendly hug. "I hope you'll enjoy your stay here!" Backing away a bit from Miss K, she continued, "My, you're a big GIRL! Here, let me take your coat."

Miss K took her coat off, letting it drop off her arms into Prissy's hands. Prissy then proceeded to mince over to the coat rack and hang the coat up, sticking her ass up in Fred's direction and giving her boss a wink. She then walked back over to Miss K and stuck out her hand. "Shall we go, girl!"

Unsure how to react, she took Prissy's hand. "OK, let's go."

"Walk with me honey!" Prissy said as the two walked off together, with Miss K vaguely hearing that Tracy would have to wait a few minutes for her appointment.

Miss K sat down in the salon chair, then Prissy laid out the smock over her, walking around to figure out Miss K's look.

"Maybe I ask you a question?"

"Sure, hun! But first, yes I am, and I read you, too."

"Huh? I mean…"

"Don't worry, honey," Prissy said as she got her stuff together. "I work with special girls like you all the time. Besides, with your arms and hands, you're a dead giveaway. And you don't have a purse, either."

Miss K sat back in her chair, unsure of how to react. "Well, just as you know, um, I'm not like you, you know what I mean?"

"I know exactly what you mean! I saw the way you reacted when Fred was eyeing you over, trying to get a pretty at your sweet ass and sweeter little clitty, and I could tell that you like big strong men just as much as Ellen, honey."

"Yeah, you got that right. I'm like Ellen except that I can actually tell a funny joke, you big strong man, you."

"Oh, hush," Prissy chuckled as she laid a hand on the nape of Miss K's neck and turned her chair around. "Fred's harmless. As long as he can cop a feel of my sissy ass and clit, he's OK. After all, he's straight to bed, like most men. So what do you want to do with this mess on your head?"

"Well, I was thinking of a more all-American look. I want to have that bouncy Blonde look, you know?"

"Exactly, hun." Running her fingers through Miss K's hair, she noted, "I see you don't have long enough hair, but I can fix that, hun! I've worked with a lot of girls with your problem!"

"OK, Miss K said as she sat back. "Do your best!"

***

Several hours later, the best Prissy had reflected back in Miss K's face in the mirror. After getting her weave pulled out, a new weave put in and having it died the same color, Miss K's new look showed up, with full, straight platinum blonde hair hanging down to the middle of her back.

"Thanks for the new style! Not bad at all!" Miss K said as she stroked her hair. "I really like this."

"Oh hush! It's just nothing," Prissy said as she combed down the spot where Miss K stroked her hair and turning around her chair. As Prissy brushed down the back of her hair, she felt a wheel bump into her ankle.

"Oops! Sorry!"

Miss K looked up and saw a short, stocky White girl with cornrows in a wheelchair. Standing behind her was Tracy, with a hairstyle to match hers.

"Nice style, there, Trace."

"Hey. When I saw what you were doing, I decided to rock with it. You like?" Tracy said as she posed for Miss K.

"You look like a regular Barbie doll. We look like twins right now," Miss K said with a chuckle. "So what's with your non-driving friend here?"

"The name's Marlee, and big as you are, how could I avoid you, my big sexy thing!"

Miss K leaned back in her chair, chuckling at her remark and checking out Marlee. Outside of the fact that she was a White girl with her brown hair in cornrows and that she was in a wheelchair, she had a nice sized rack that stood out and sat up like a self , despite her best efforts to hide them in a baggy t- shirt. They were so eye catching, she barely noticed her soft smile. "Flattery will get you everywhere, my dear friend," she said in her best impression of a Hollywood starlet.

"Thank you. Anyway, I was here to offer you a shave of your, um, intimate area? Trust me, you'll like it, especially since you're as cute as your friend here."

"Sure," Miss K said, enjoying being hit on. "I'm game."

"Well, come with me, my ladies," Marlee said. Prissy pulled the smock off of Miss K's body, and Miss K stood up, dusted herself off out of reflex and followed Tracy and Marlee back into a back room of the salon. It was brightly light with pink walls, and had a couple of dentist style chairs with individual leg supports extending from them. A table with supplies and a sink sat between the chairs.

"Go ahead and sit, you two," Marlee said. "Who wants to go first?"

"Why don't you go on ahead, Tracy," Miss K said, with a furtive wink in Tracy's direction.

Realizing what her friend had meant, she said "Oh, OK!" and jumped onto one of the chairs.

"Could you take off your skirt and panties for me?" Marlee said as she rolled over to the table, getting her supplies ready.

"Oh, sure," Tracy said, quickly pulling her skirt open, shucking her panties and tossing both to one side. Marlee then rolled in between Tracy's legs, letting a hand lightly caress her inner thigh.

"You have some nice legs there," Marilee said as she lazily brushed her fingertips back and forth.

"Thanks."

Miss K stood back from Tracy as Marlee did her work. First, she took a steaming hot and wet washcloth and firmly rubbed Tracy's cunny with a firm touch making Tracy writhe against the cloth and conceal her moans with a giggle. After doing that, she took the shaving cream from the small table, dispensed some onto one of her hands and rubbed it all over the stubble on Tracy's pussy, firmly rubbing it on her lips, in the nooks and crannies and taking care to graze the inside of each inner lip while she held them straight to get the shaving cream on them.

"Hey, Kayla! This feels nice," Tracy said as she rolled her hips into Marlee's touch. "She's good."

"I can tell," Miss K said, feeling her nipples harden up against her shirt and trying to spread her legs as she felt her dick harden in between her legs. "I wish I could do that to you."

"Well, Kayla, just keep paying attention. You'll see what I do best," Marlee said as she looked over her shoulder at Miss K.

Marlee reached over to select a razor, then got it wet before she began to work on Tracy's pussy. She pressed her soft fingers on Tracy's outer lips, subtly moving them around as she shaved off the hair from above her lips. When she was done, she caressed the now-smooth skin, making Tracy coo as she moved her hand back and forth.

"That feels nice. Do that some more!" Tracy said as she rolled her hips into Marlee's touch.

"Don't worry. You'll get some more," Marlee said as she looked up at Tracy with a wide grin and a nod. She continued shaving Tracy, lightly holding onto her clit hood as she shaved around it and subtly twisting the skin as she tightened up the skin for a closer shave. She then playfully plucked at Tracy's clit, making her jump as her hard nipples and flushed face became more apparent. As Miss K lightly groped at her nipples, Marlee made Tracy's nipples feel harder as she continued her tease of a shave, pushing her outer labia flat with her soft hands to shave them bare. Marlee spread her fingers wide to clean out the excess cream from the juncture of Tracy's inner thighs, making her fingers linger longer than necessary to make Tracy squirm more against her touch. She then pulled on one inner lip then the other, rubbing them between her fingers as she got the last stubborn bit of stubble next to her sensitive lips and feeling the slick moisture drip onto her fingers. Marlee took one of her fingertips, then licked Tracy's wetness off like it was cake batter.

"My, you're a sweet girl Tracy!" Marlee said with a smile.

"Gee, thanks," Tracy replied as she was breathing heavily.

Tracy looked over Marlee's shoulder to see Miss K squeeze her breasts and caress her torso, noticing that she seemed to be struggling to keep her hands away from her dick. "I don't blame her," Tracy thought. "If I were her looking at this scene, I'd want to touch myself too."

Just then, Tracy's thought was interrupted by the feel of rough terrycloth brushing against her pussy, drying off all the wet spots. Then, she saw Marlee pull a bottle off the table and squeeze some lotion onto her hand. She saw her put the bottle down, then rub her hands together to get lotion all over them.

"Now, for the last part, Tracy. Don't want you to get all sore and itchy from the shave!" Marlee said before she placed her hands on Tracy's pussy. She moaned as she felt those hands glide over her pussy, rubbing every spot of that sensitive skin. She closed her eyes and pulled on her nipples through her shirt as she felt Marlee's hands slowly massage each of her labia, then rub around her clit, making her scream in pleasure. Then, she felt Marlee insert two fingers into her pussy, sliding them around her inner walls.

"Wha…What are you doing to me?" Tracy panted

"Just making sure I didn't miss a spot," Marlee said with a chuckle. She then pressed her finger tips into the top of her pussy as she slowly pulled them in and out. Marlee then rolled herself a bit closer to Tracy's cunny and began to suck on Tracy's clit as she moved her fingers faster inside her pussy. A few short moments later, Tracy stiffed up and arched her back, her wet pussy clenching Marlee's fingers as she bit her lip and came. As Tracy was riding out her orgasm, Marlee carefully slipped her fingers out of her pussy, pleased at her efforts.

Tracy collapsed down against her chair, then smiled as her eyes focused on Marlee. "That felt nice there! Thanks for the cum."

"With pleasure. I told you that you would enjoy this," Marlee said with a wink. Then she looked over her shoulder at Miss K. "Why don't you jump up in the other chair there, and I can get started on you."

"No problem," Miss K said as she walked over to the other chair, placed her legs up on the supports and waited for Marlee to roll between her legs.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers