The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K Ch. 4

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"I see you have nice legs, too," Marlee noted as she got ready to shave Miss K.

"Thanks," Miss K said with a smile as she looked down over her huge breasts.

"And by the way, could you take off your panties?"

"Sure," Miss K said as she lifted up the hem of her skirt to her waist, lifted up her hips and pulled her panties off, tossing them over Marlee's head as she looked down at the huge hard dick between her legs. She saw Marlee reach out and tentatively stroke the cock as she whispered "Wow" to no one in particular.

"What do you think?" Miss K said with a mischievous grin.

"Well, I can see you don't need a shave," Marlee chuckled as she lifted the dick in her hands up until it was pointing up slightly.

"Yeah, I got electrolysis a while back," Miss K said, shivering against Marlee's touch as she stroked her. "Anything else?"

"Yeah. I just love big Black dick. I just never thought I'd find it on a girl as pretty as you."

With that, Marlee stretched her mouth open and took her inflamed head into her mouth, making Miss K arch her back and near force her tits out of her top. She looked up at the ceiling as the wheelchair-bound girl sucked on her tip, quivering as she felt the saliva run down her shaft. While Marlee licked up her own spit from the shaft, rolling her tongue around it, Miss K pulled at her tits through her shirt before pulling her shirt over her tits and lifting up a nipple to her mouth. She tongued both of her nipples and then let her breasts go, squeezing her fists and biting her lip as Marlee batted the tip of her tongue around the tip. She felt Marlee hold on to her shaft with both hands as she licked back and forth over the ridge on the top of her head, then felt one of the hands move away as she took about 2/3rds of her hard dick into her mouth. Miss K enjoyed Marlee's soft lips and tongue as they stroked her shaft, loving the way they teased her tip on the way up. She enjoyed the slow blowjob she was getting, idly toying with her nipples as she was getting head, feeling the soft flesh set her nerves on a slow burn.

After several minutes of this, Marlee pulled her head off of Miss K's dick, then batted the tip on her soft lips. "Do you want me to make you cum? Besides, I'll swallow. After all, you don't want your big secret getting out, right?" she said, punctuated by a squeeze of Miss K's shaft and a lick of Miss K's tip.

"Sure, but with one exception," Miss K said. "Tracy! Where are you?"

"Over here," Tracy said as she was pulled her panties back up her legs in a back corner. "What do you want?"

Miss K said up, looked at Tracy and said, "Wanna eat this girl's pussy out for me? I want for us to give her a tip for her services."

"Sure," Tracy said as she walked over. "How you want me to do that?"

Miss K got off the chair, her hard dick bobbing in front of her, then motioned for Tracy to help lift Marlee out of her chair. The two lifted Marlee out of the chair, then placed her up on the chair. After getting a brief stroke from Marlee, Miss K helped Tracy pull off her jeans and then walked over by Marlee's head, hitting her lips with her hard shaft.

"Do you like my hard cock?" Miss K said as she was pulling off her shirt, leaving her naked except for her shoes.

"Yes," Marlee replied as she felt Tracy plant a light kiss on her pussy.

"Do you wanna choke, sucking on my big Black cock?" Miss K continued, batting her tip on Marlee's lips.

"Oh yes," Marlee replied, writhing against Tracy's tongue.

"Do you want me to impale…my big Black dick in your throat?" Miss K said as she rubbed her shaft across Marlee's lips.

"Yes."

"Do you want your little White throat to be dominated by my big Black dick?" Miss K went on as she kept rubbing her shaft across Marlee's lips while pulling on one of her nipples.

"Oh God yeah!" she replied as she felt Tracy snake her tongue into her wet pussy.

"Good."

Miss K held on to Marlee's head and tilted it back slightly as she opened her mouth, then slipped her hard dick as far as she could into Marlee's mouth before she started to gag. She then placed both hands on Marlee's head and looked down over her heaving tits into her eyes as she sawed she hard dick through Marlee's sucking lips. She saw the pure lust in her pleading eyes as she sucked as hard as she could at the huge shaft in her mouth, letting out muffled cries as her tongue snaked around the shaft. As she felt Marlee's lips work their magic on her hard dick, Miss K looked with unfocused eyes between Marlee's legs. As she felt that familiar itch in her shaft that could only be relieved by Marlee's wet mouth and her nipples burn with her hot blood, she saw Tracy lapping at Marlee's hairy pussy like a cat, hungrily licking at that hairy pie. She saw Tracy spread that cunt open with her fingers, then licked wildly at those inner lips before taking one into her mouth and sucking on it. Miss K felt Marlee moan around her dick as she stiffened up and came. Turned on by the scene in front of her, she kept one hand on Marlee's head while she used the thumb of her free hand to wildly flick at one of her nipples and pumped her hard dick into that hot, wet mouth. Thinking about the scene in front of her, she felt Marlee's tongue hit just the right spot, then drove her dick as far as she could into Marlee's mouth. In an instant she felt herself cum, shooting her hot sperm deep into Marlee's belly as she caressed her head. As she felt her squirts lessen, Miss K pulled her tip up into Marlee's mouth, letting the last of her cum pour into her mouth.

She pulled her tip out of Marlee's mouth, and Marlee responded by giving Miss K's tip a light, soft kiss. Miss K bent over, gave Marlee a kiss on the forehead and said, "Thanks for the blowjob. That felt nice."

"No, thank you," Marlee said as Miss K went to get her panties.

"Why do you say that?" Miss K said as she was pulling her thong back on and getting her genitalia straight.

"You know, I have this thing for Black men. I love looking at pictures of them, and especially all the pornos. However, around these parts, you don't see a lot of Black men around, so I take advantage whenever I have the chance. I just never though that the chance would walk into my job with long legs, long blonde hair and big boobs."

"True," Miss K replied. She then jiggled her breasts with her hands and said, "I do like these. I sure paid enough for them."

Marlee chuckled, then asked, "Could you help me out with these jeans here? Ain't like I can use my legs."

Before Miss K could get over there, Tracy helped Marlee get her jeans back on. Once they were on, Tracy then looked into Marlee's eyes and gave her a long, deep tongue kiss. Then Miss K and Tracy helped Marlee back into her chair.

"Are you going to be around town for a while?" Marlee asked both Tracy and Miss K.

"Nah, just passing through. Got a piece of paper? I can write down my cell phone number when we get back out into the main store."

"Sure," Marlee replied. She led Miss K and Tracy back into the main shop to over where the coats were. Miss K then fished a pen out of her coat pocket while Marlee pulled out a sheet of paper. Miss K jotted down the number, then held Marlee's hand as she placed the paper in her hand.

"Keep in touch," Miss K said before she and Tracy gave Marlee a kiss on the cheek.

"See ya later, my handicapped honey!" Miss K said as she and Tracy pulled on their coats.

"Bye!"

***

Questions? Comments? E-mail me.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers