The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K Ch. 7

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

As Miss K let her blonde hair trail up Tisha's back, Tisha pulled her mouth off Miss K's dick, twisting her hand around Miss K's wet, swollen head.

"What was that about, girl?" Tisha asked. "Do you wanna do something?"

"Sure," Miss K panted out. "Bend over, put your hands on the wall and don't move."

Tisha stood up, then faced the wall behind her, bent over and put her hands on the wall, smiling coquettishly over her shoulder. Miss K then went to Tisha's feet, taking off her shoes and rubbing them across her tip as she heard Kim getting serviced by her friend. Then, she slid up Tisha's body, her hands running up to the girl's breasts before giving a good squeeze and tug.

"Oh, officer? Are you gonna search me with your nightstick?" Tisha said with a laugh, grinding her big ass into Miss K's dick.

"No," Miss K said as she reached down to unzip Tisha's jeans. "I got something better in store for you?"

Miss K pulled Tisha's jeans over her hips, revealing her ass framed by a purple thong, then off of her legs, pulling her feet out of them. She then ran her tongue on the back of one ankle, teasing her as she flicked her tongue. She then crawled her mouth up Tisha's leg, sucking on the firm, taut, smooth flesh as her nails lightly brushed up Tisha's other leg. She dragged her teeth up to the back of the girl's knee, then let her tongue and teeth graze across it as she gave Tisha a hard spank on her ass.

"You better not move if you don't wanna get bit," Miss K commanded, squeezing her hard nipple for the quick rush.

She then wrapped her tits around Tisha's leg as she snaked her tongue up the back of her thigh, her tits sliding up and down. She brought her tongue up and down her thigh, humping her mammaries on the soft skin, rubbing her nipples up against the quivering flesh. Miss K then licked up a long, slow line to her ass cheek, making sure to stretch her tongue up far enough that she could rub her hard nipple on the satin that covered Tisha's swollen labia, making them both moan in pleasure. She yanked Tisha's thong over to one asscheek, then put the tip of her tongue at the top of Tisha's crack, letting her spit dribble down and touch her asshole. She then held that ass open and let the tip of her tongue run along the tailbone, spreading her spit all around the girl's ass as she slowly rubbed her hard cock on her ankle. Miss K licked down to Tisha's asshole, then dribbled her spit on it and spread it around. Slowly, her tongue licked all around her anus and loosened it, making Tisha moan as Miss K's tongue slid inside of her. Miss K reached inside of Tisha's thong and tweaked her clit with her fingers as she tongue fucked the leggy girl, making her buck on her mouth, the wetness from her pussy dripping down into the palm of her hand. She decided to suck Tisha's inner labia into her mouth, sliding her tongue in between them as she rolled her fingers around the girl's clit. Tisha started babbling uncontrollably, pressing her pussy into Miss K's face as the girl began to cum, bracing herself to the shemale's shoulders as she lost her breath, falling to her knees in front of Miss K.

"God, you're incredible," Tisha panted as she rolled onto her back. "Gimme that fucking dick of yours right now," she continued, grabbing for Miss K's dick She slid her hips up so that Miss K's swollen head was flush with her wet, hot lips. Then, she grabbed onto the middle of Miss K's shaft and pushed herself up onto her cock, purring as they tip stretched her lips and the ridge lightly brushed on her clit. Bracing herself with one hand and toying with Miss K's nipple with the other, she purred "don't you wanna fuck me, girl?"

Miss K though about going to her purse and getting a condom, but the squeezing of Tisha's cunt and her soft touch on her nipples clouded her mind. She closed her eyes, grabbed Tisha's hips and sunk into her wet pussy, still feeling the girl's fingers dance on her tits. Slowly, she rocked her hips into the girl's warm, velvety pussy, loving the sweet friction on her swollen tip. She blindly sucked as the top of Tisha's chest, tasting her sweet flesh as she rocked her hips into the girl's light soft body. She felt the girl's shirt being pulled past her lips before she found Tisha's nipple with her mouth. She opened her eyes and licked the butterscotch colored nipple in time with her thrusts, loving the way the girl's pussy was squeezing her thick dick. After making a couple of circles on Tisha's areola, she ground her hips in the same round stroke, nursing on the girl's nipple, enjoying a long, slow fuck.

Suddenly, Miss K felt a small hand smack and grab her ass hard, one of the fingers just brushing her asshole, and another grab and twist her nipple. She felt a tongue lick all around her head, then blow all the spit in her ear dry.

"So, I see some little big dicked slut is breaking a promise she made, huh?" Tracy growled in Miss K's ear, making the busty shemale freeze in shock.

"She made me do it, I mean…"

SMACK! "You know what our deal was slut, and now you're gonna have to pay," Tracy growled again before blowing a circle on her friend's ear, loving the way she trembled in fear. She moved her head over to Miss K's ass, spread those artificially large cheeks, then beckoned Kim to lick that asscrack with her. The two licked down to Miss K's asshole, intertwining their tongues as they rimmed the shemale out before pulling themselves into a tongue kiss.

"Spit on her asshole, Kim!" Tracy commanded, before licking the girl's spit around, making Miss K jump from the wetness on her ass. As Miss K humped her ass back and forth, alternately thrusting her dick into Tisha's pussy and her asshole to Tracy's tongue, Tracy buried her face into her friend's butt, swirling her tongue around the asshole before pushing her tongue in, making Miss K stretch stiff with the stimulation.

Tracy pulled her face away from Miss K's ass, then spanked her ass hard. "Who told you to stop fucking, slut!" she spat out before giving Miss K another couple of licks on her asshole. "Pound that fucking pussy! I know you want to, you dirty slut! In fact," Tracy said before giving her friend's ass one last lick, "I'll even help you with your timing…with THIS!"

With that, Tracy took her left hand, faced it palms down, stuck out two fingers and shoved it right up Miss K's ass. She felt out for Miss K's prostate, then pressed her fingertips along that small gland, making Miss K moan uncontrollably.

"Now, you sweet li'l slut," Tracy whispered as she pressed her breasts to her friend's back and licked her ear. "You're gonna fuck your little friend here in time with my fingers. Got it, slut?!" she finished, punctuating it by tugging on her nipples.

Miss K nodded her head meekly, shocked at what was going on. She rocked her dick inside Tisha, the top of her shaft just grazing Tisha's clit. She felt Tracy's fingers fuck in and out of her ass, feeling strangely good inside of her. She tried to match her rhythm, humping her ass out with each thrust. She got hotter and hotter, the friction on her cock matching the friction in her ass as she fucked Tisha harder and harder, feeling how her pussy milked her. Miss K felt one hand pull on her nipple hard to a waiting tongue, while another set of fingers replaced Tracy's. She felt another tongue lick her ear, then Kim began to speak.

"So you thought you were gonna get anyway with tricking me, huh," Kim purred as she fucked her fingers in Miss K's ass. "You knew I wouldn't like a girl with a dick, huh? I only fuck real girls, not fake sluts with big dicks like you," she continued, thrusting her fingers with every word. "This is what you get, you fucking dirty slut. Do you want this slut's cum in your pussy, Tisha?"

"Fuck…yeah," Tisha said, having a small orgasm as Miss K's dick sawed through her pussy.

"Yeah, fuck that pussy good K!" Tracy said, her fingers a blur as she pounded her friend's ass.

Miss K started to lose rhythm, being overwhelmed by the feelings between her legs. She felt Tisha's pussy squeeze her just right, pushing her over the edge as she felt Tracy rubbing her prostate, making her breath catch in her throat as her cum exploded out of her dick. She groaned as she felt her cum forcing her way out of her, then passed out, collapsing on top of Tisha.

When she came to, Miss K found herself on her back with Tracy, Tisha and Kim hovering over her. She tried to focus, then failing that, asked, "what happened?"

"Now you know it feels when you do that to me, bitch!" Tracy said with a giggle.

"Fuck you," Miss K said half-seriously as she playfully slapped Tracy's arm. "Seriously, how did you come up with the idea of what you did to me?"

"Well," Kim chimed in. "Your friend was sucking on my nipples after eating me out when she saw you fucking Tisha. After licking up from my tits to my ear, she whispered out an idea and after manufacturing my consent…" she continued, punctuating with a playful glare at Tracy.

"What? I just played with your clit," Tracy said with a giggle.

"You don't near pass out from over-stimulation with mere playing," Kim said before giving a good laugh. "As I was saying, after manufacturing my consent, I decided to play along. Besides, it was fun playing with your ass, and it made the best out of a weird situation. Plus, pussy and cum don't taste half bad together."

"Yeah, Kim. And, by the way, ummm…"

"Kayla. The name is Kayla."

"Kayla!," Tisha chimed in. "You're a pretty good fuck there. I came three times on your dick. Heck, I just came once from the friction caused by your thickness," she continued as she stroked Miss K's cock.

"Careful, there! Real dicks are sensitive you know," Miss K said as she sat up.

"Oh, sorry. I forgot. Your dick is so good, I might start fucking men again!" Tisha said with a laugh which everyone shared. "I hope I can find a strap-on this size."

"Heck, if you ever need a mold made, call me," Miss K said with a bit of a leer.

As the three girls backed away from Miss K, she tried to stand up, but found that she was still too wiped out from coming to get on her feet. Tracy reached down and helped Miss K pull her large body up on her feet. Just then, Tisha came over with a pen and paper, and Miss K scrawled her cell phone number on it.

"Thanks for the fuck, Kayla! I wish there were more, um, girls like you!" Tisha said as she pulled on her shorts, getting ready to leave the apartment.

"You're welcome Tisha," Miss K groggily said, the cotton slowly coming out of her mind. Tracy walked over to her with her clothes, and quickly threw them on, remembering to tuck her dick back between her legs until she got her thong back on.

"Careful there! You're carrying a concealed weapon!" Kim giggled as she saw Miss K struggle with her thong before smoothing her jersey down over it. "Look, it's been fun, man, though a bit weirder than I expected. Thanks for the interesting afternoon."

"No prob, Kim," Miss K said as she hugged her, pressing her head into her breasts.

"Oh, how come such nice breasts have to be on a guy," Kim murmured to herself as her face was buried between Miss K's tits.

"I'm not a guy," Miss K said as she let Kim go. "I'm a very special girl, I'll have you know."

"Yeah, one hung like a horse," Kim joked back.

"Yo, K!" Tracy said as she handed Miss K her purse. "Let's go find a motel to crash in OK?"

"Alright. Bye, Kim! If you wanna call me, get my number from Tisha!" Miss K said as she walked out Kim's door.

"Bye, you freaks," Kim said with a smile. "And don't scare people like that!" she finished before falling down in outright laughter.

***

Questions? Comments? E-mail me at the address in my profile.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers
12