The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K: Getting Kicks on Route 66

Story Info
Miss K flirts.
9.4k words
4.44
27.1k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

Here's yet another wholesome fuck story courtesy of your favorite author…at least that's what I hope I am. If it illegal in your jurisdiction to read erotic materials such as this, please don't read this. I reserve all non-electronic and all commercial rights to this work. If you wish to read some of my other work, please visit my website, the location of which is in my profile. The name 'Brett Lynn' is a pen name, and I am not connected in any form with anyone with the above name. Now that the legalese is done, let's get going.

The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K: Getting Kicks on Route 66

"Hey, I'm hungry!" Tracy said as she rubbed her tight belly. "Can you get off the interstate and find something to eat?"

"Aww, come on, Trace," Miss K said as she outlined her dick in her blue track pants. "I know you want this chocolate bar."

"I'm serious here. I haven't had anything to eat since those potato chips when we last got gas after we crossed over. Plus, it's getting late, and we need to find a place to crash for the night."

"True, true," Miss K said as she ran her hand through her hair. "Besides, I am low calorie, and you're getting a bit skinny there, Tracy."

"K!"

"Alright, alright. There's an exit coming up, and I'm taking that. Happy?" Miss K said in mock annoyance.

"Sure, K!" Tracy shot back, stretching her New York accent a bit.

Miss K smiled at Tracy, then took the next exit off of the interstate to look for a place to eat. Just ahead, she saw an old-fashioned drive-in restaurant, where she pulled in with the modest sized crowd.

"I didn't know they had these anymore outside the movies," Tracy said as she looked around outside the SUV.

"Well, this is interesting. I hope the food's decent," Miss K said as she saw a waitress walking towards her out the corner of her eye.

She saw a waitress with red hair hanging down just past her shoulders and set in big sausage curls. She looked vaguely like Marilyn Monroe in the face with the cherry red lips, and her curves practically spilled out of her pink uniform, the top unbuttoned to reveal all-natural cleavage that could easily match hers bouncing gently.

"How are you doing ma'am? My name is Jane, and I'll be at your service tonight," the waitress said. "May I take your order?"

"Yeah," Miss K said as she looked right down the waitress' uniform, checking out those rose colored nipples. "Can I have a hamburger, fries and a strawberry milkshake?"

"Sure," Jane said as she wrote down the order. "I'll make your milkshake extra special!" she continued, emphasizing the remark by opening up the top of her uniform and squeezing up her boobs, making her rose- colored nipples bulge out of her uniform.

"Oh really? If that's the case, I'll give you a really nice tip," Miss K said as she lifted her sports bra over her breasts, letting her tits pop out. She toyed with her nipples a bit before lifting one up and giving it a lick.

"Can I taste that chocolate?" Jane coquettishly asked, licking her lips as she stared at Miss K's tits.

"Sure…if you're good enough," Miss K said with a smile as the flushed waitress walked over to the other side of the SUV and she pulled her bra back down.

"And what do you want?" Jane asked Tracy.

"Oh, the same thing my friend's having, expect I want a chocolate milkshake," Tracy said as she looked down at the waitress' cleavage, reaching into her uniform and tweaking her nipple.

"Thank you. I'll be back with your orders," Jane said as she walked away from the vehicle.

"K! Don't you ever stop thinking about sex?" Tracy asked, somewhat annoyed at the flirting that was going on.

"Sure I do," Miss K said as she placed her hand on Tracy's knee, then started sliding it up her thigh. "In fact, I'm thinking about a peach milkshake right about…now."

Miss K slid her hand under Tracy's miniskirt and stuck two fingers inside of her friend as her thumb rubbed the clit. She slowly pumped her fingers inside of Tracy, watching as she slowly began to soak her fingers, her pupils dilating as her nipples were hardening. She then upped the pace bit by bit, circling her fingers inside of Tracy and feeling herself getting turned on as she used her thumb to rub and scratch Tracy's clit. Quickly, she started jamming her fingers in and out of Tracy, watching her arch her back and moan as she got hotter on her friend's fingers.

"Yeah, Tracy, I know you like that milkshake," Miss K said as she idly stroked one leg of her pants, teasing her hardening cock. She then tightened the fabric on her dick and said, "see how hard you get me?" Tracy looked down between her legs and moaned as she thought about that dick tearing her open.

"Now, it's time to finish that milkshake," Miss K said as she started twisting her fingers inside of Tracy, letting her thumb bat on her clit as she pumped her fingers as fast as she could inside of Tracy. As she felt her about to cum, she leaned over and kissed her hard, loving the way she screamed into mouth. She let their tongues duel for a moment, then pulled away from Tracy's mouth as her fingers pulled out of Tracy's juicy cunt.

"Let's see how you taste," she said with a smile before sucking her fingers into her mouth and pulling them out. "Delicious, as always. Allow me to pay my compliments to the chef."

Miss K then leaned over Tracy, pressing her tits into Tracy's, and gave her a deep kiss as their breasts rubbed together. She reached down and flicked her fingers over Tracy's vulva, making her arch her back and press her tits right into Miss K. Miss K then pulled away from Tracy and sat back down with a wide grin on her lips.

"Oh, come on," Tracy whined in sexual frustration, wanting to come again. "Don't tease me like that."

"Maybe I'll let you come tomorrow," Miss K said as she played with one of Tracy's nipples through her shirt, getting her hotter again.

Just at that time, the waitress showed up again with two trays with the two women's orders. Jane placed Tracy's order in her lap, brushing her hand against her nipples before walking away. Then, Jane walked over to Miss K's side of the car and did the same thing she did with Tracy.

"You know, since you showed me those milk jugs of yours, I figured that I add a special ingredient to both your and your friend's milkshake…my milk," Jane coquettishly said.

"Oh really?" Miss K said as she smiled and slipped a hand into Jane's uniform, squeezing and toying with a nipple.

Jane then pulled aside her uniform top, letting her large breasts pop out, then began squeezing her breasts. With her manipulations, a small drop of milk dripped out onto Miss K's probing finger, still playing with that nipple. Miss K lifted the finger to her mouth and licked the milk off of it. "That tastes nice and sweet there," Miss K said with a smile. "I take it you don't mind if I have some more."

Miss K then bent down and sucked Jane's nipple into her mouth, sucking on it as she felt the milk flow into her mouth. She felt the waitress caress her hair as she kept sucking, hearing her moan as she pushed her tit in Miss K's mouth. She then slowed down her sucking, letting the flow of sweet milk into her mouth slow to a slight trickle as she washed the milk around the nipple, flicking it with the tip of her tongue as she sloshed the milk around the woman's areolas. As she kept lightly sucking on the nipple, she looked down to see Jane start to rub her pussy underneath her uniform. She swallowed all the milk in her mouth, then pulled up Jane's arm, lifted up her hand and licked the juices off of her hand.

"Mmm…oranges and cream," Miss K said before licking around Jane's nipple. "What a delicious flavor."

"Hey K!" Tracy said as she let her fingertips play over her friend's nipple. "Do you mind sharing that?"

Miss K looked over at Jane for her response, who then said, "Sure, sugar. Just let me walk over to you."

As Jane walked over to Tracy, Miss K took a sip of her milkshake through her straw. When she looked over at Tracy, she saw her and the waitress embraced in a deep kiss, causing her dick to stir in her pants. As she slowly munched on her burger, she saw Jane push Tracy's head down onto her breasts, pushing a nipple into her mouth. As she saw her friend suck and lap at the engorged teat, Miss K reached up and started playing with her nipple, thinking about her friend sucking on it. As Tracy hummed on Jane's nipple while she was sucking it, she felt her dick begin to harden under her tray, thinking about that same buzz on her tip as Tracy loudly sucked and swallowed Jane's milk She then saw Tracy hold some milk in her mouth and push it into Jane's as they kissed again, a few drops dripping down onto Tracy's chest. Jane picked up the drops with her fingers, palming Tracy's breasts in the process, before her mouth, then pulled up Jane's arm, lifted up her hand and licked the juices off of her hand.

"Mmm…oranges and cream," Miss K said before licking around Jane's nipple. "What a delicious flavor."

"Hey K!" Tracy said as she let her fingertips play over her friend's nipple. "Do you mind sharing that?"

Miss K looked over at Jane for her response, who then said, "Sure, sugar. Just let me walk over to you."

As Jane walked over to Tracy, Miss K took a sip of her milkshake through her straw. When she looked over at Tracy, she saw her and the waitress embraced in a deep kiss, causing her dick to stir in her pants. As she slowly munched on her burger, she saw Jane push Tracy's head down onto her breasts, pushing a nipple into her mouth. As she saw her friend suck and lap at the engorged teat, Miss K reached up and started playing with her nipple, thinking about her friend sucking on it. As Tracy hummed on Jane's nipple while she was sucking it, she felt her dick begin to harden under her tray, thinking about that same buzz on her tip as Tracy loudly sucked and swallowed Jane's milk She then saw Tracy hold some milk in her mouth and push it into Jane's as they kissed again, a few drops dripping down onto Tracy's chest. Jane picked up the drops with her fingers, palming Tracy's breasts in the process, before pushing her nipple back into Tracy's mouth, her hand once again reaching under her uniform to play with herself.

Miss K, not being able to take any more, placed her tray under her legs, then reclined a bit and pulled out her dick, stroking it to full hardness as she watched Tracy nursing on Jane's breast, Jane's hands playing with Tracy's nipple and running through her blonde hair. She flicked her thumb at her tip and squeezed her breasts as she enjoyed watching her friend get fed that sweet breast milk.

"Hey Jane!" Miss K called out.

"What, hun," Jane breathlessly said as she opened her eyes and looked up at Miss K. She saw Miss K stroking her huge dick, humming to herself as she worked her hand up and down her dick. "I'm getting a nice, thick milkshake ready for you, Jane," Miss K said as she kept jerking herself off. "But you gotta suck on it if you want it. Do you?"

"Oh yeah," Jane said as she pulled her breast away from Tracy's mouth, then gave her a quick peck on the lips. She then walked over to Miss K's side of the SUV, opened the door and gasped as she saw the big dick up close. She kneeled on the running board and started stroking the shaft.

"I take it you like my special dispenser," Miss K hoarsely said as she looked down at the waitress.

"Mmm," Jane said as she licked her lips. "It looks nice and yummy!"

Jane bent down and started licking the thick shaft, tasting every inch of that chocolate-covered skin. Her hand was now a blur between her legs, rubbing her lick as she swirled her tongue around Miss K's tip, making her shiver. As she slipped two fingers inside of herself, she took the tip into her mouth and sucked on it, lightly grazing her teeth on it as she swirled her tongue around it. She kept swallowing more and more of her dick into her mouth, sucking hard on it and swirling her tongue around it as she stroked the thick chocolate shaft in her hand. She looked up to see Miss K licking her nipples as she felt herself being sucked off, arching her back in response to Jane's oral ministrations.

Miss K held her tits apart, her sports bra lifted over them, as she felt Jane suck and stroke on her shaft. She felt her hand slow down as she saw felt Jane moan around her dick, watching her hump her hand as began to cum, humming around the shaft and swirling her tongue around it as she came. She then began to suck at hard as she could on Miss K's dick, bobbing her head up and down as fast as she could and lashing her tongue around the underside of her dick. Miss K, in response, grabbed onto Jane's sausage curls and started humping her face, forcing as much of her dick as she could into Jane's sucking mouth before feeling her cum bubble up her shaft.

"Here's the milkshake girl!" Miss K groaned as she pulled her tip up into Jane's mouth.

Jane felt Miss K's warm load shoot into her mouth, filling her cheeks and dripping over her lips as she held it in her mouth. She swallowed a bit of cum to keep from losing all of it, then pulled her mouth off the tip as she finished off Miss K by stroking the last of her cum onto her hand. She looked up into Miss K's eyes, opened her mouth and made a show of swallowing her load. "So nice and creamy! I think I like you're milkshake," Jane said with a giggle before licking the cum off of her hand.

"Thank you," Miss K said with a wink. "Plus, it's all natural and full of protein, right Trace?" she said with a laugh.

"Mmmhmmm! And all that protein is good for my hair!" Tracy deadpanned, shaking her long blonde hair.

Miss K winced a bit as Jane lightly stroked her dick, then pulled Jane's hand off of her. "Thank you for the blowjob, but now I'm hungry now," she said as she reached for her purse and pulled out a $20 bill. "Here's what we owe you for the food. Keep the change, especially for all you've done for us," Miss K said with a wink.

"But it was my…"

"I insist," Miss K said as she stuck the money right between Jane's breasts. "I hope you enjoy your tip."

Jane stood up and slipped the money in her uniform pocket. Then, she pulled Miss K into a deep tongue kiss. "I make sure I treat all my lady customers well, especially special girls like you," she said with a wink. She then placed Miss K's tray in her lap and closed the door, walking away from Miss K and Tracy with a sway in her hips as the two finally got to their food in earnest.

***

Tracy was asleep, snug between those cool white motel sheets, when she began to have this interesting dream. She felt a woman with long, silky hair brush it against her thighs before lightly licking her pussy lips. She felt the strong tongue lick up and down her crack and hummed to herself, enjoying the dream. Then, she felt her lips being parted and that girl suck on her clit, her tongue flicking over her clit. She reached down and felt the surprising real hair, caressing the silky locks in her hand as she arched her hips into the woman's mouth.

"Oh yeah, suck my clit just like that girl!" Tracy moaned in her sleep.

Suddenly, she felt her clit being sucked almost off of her, then pulled on by a surprisingly strong hand, causing her eyes to pop open. Tracy saw an impossibly long pair of legs standing up by her bed wearing nothing but a pair of six-inch heels and a tiny yellow bikini bottom. Soon after she opened her eyes, she saw an impossibly long body slide out from under the sheets, capped by a head of long auburn hair.

"K! Is that you?" Tracy groggily said as she cleared the sleep from her eyes.

"Yeah, girl!" Miss K said as she reached on top of the sheets and rubbed them into Tracy's pussy. "And remember, I'm no mere girl, but a sexy woman!" she said with a smile.

Tracy got a good look at her friend now that she had stood up. Her long auburn hair was impeccably styled, and she was made up to, wearing cherry red lipstick and some light rouge, her eyelashes pulled out to the max. She wore a tiny yellow bikini, barely covering her areolas and her big secret as her flesh spilled out of every inch of fabric. On her feet were those ultra-high heels she saw, though now she noticed that they were black and had a two-inch platform in addition to the six-inch heel. Even her toes were touched up with a fresh coat of polish.

"K, what's with the get-up?" Tracy said as she looked at her friend with part lust, part bewilderment.

"Well, I wanted to wash the car, and I figured I'd wanna dress properly for it," Miss K said with a wide grin.

"And look like one of those B-movie bikini car wash babes?" Tracy said. "Plus, I didn't know you owned more of those ultra-high heels. You look like you're 7 feet tall!"

"And you'd be right. Besides, I really felt like an ultra-femme bimbo today," Miss K said as she pulled the sheets off of Tracy, exposing her naked body. "Look, I want you to get in the shower, then throw on a bikini and some heels like me. Besides, we could get each other hot as we get nice and wet, plus give some men and women a cheap thrill. C'mon Trace!"

"Oh, alright," Tracy said with a giggle as she picked up a towel and started digging through her bags to find her makeup, shampoo and a suitable bikini. "But don't peek over to the bathroom sink until I've done myself up right, OK?"

"Alright," Miss K said as she plopped down on the bed, tousling her hair a bit, as she reached for the TV remote and turned on CNN. "I guess it's time for my daily dose of death and pestilence, plus the weather."

Miss K brushed her hair out of her eyes and watched the news, hearing her friend moving about in the bathroom as she got increasingly restless. She idly played with a nipple as she kept waiting, watching it pop up under her bikini top. Just a she was about to get up and see what her friend was doing, Tracy appeared next to the TV.

"Here I am," Tracy said in as husky a voice as she could pull off.

She had her blonde hair bone straight with just a bit of a flip at the end, while her face was brightly made up with light colors. Tracy managed to find a bikini even tinier that Miss K's, with the suit consisting of little more than two red triangles over her hard nipples and an impossibly tiny thong, which disappeared between her big, round butt cheeks, was barely visible even on her hips and covered just the bare minimum to keep her decent. She then bent over and shook her ass a bit at Miss K before standing back up, giggling all the way.

Miss K sat up, shook her head and looked at her friend while saying "Damn! I didn't think you could have on a smaller bikini than me."

"Well, unlike some girls, I don't have to hide something big in my bottoms," Tracy said with a wink before sticking her tongue out at Miss K.

"You got a point," Miss K resigned as she walked over to the dresser and picked up her purse. "Pick out some nice heels, Trace," she said as she was walking out the motel door, ducking under the doorway. "I'll see ya by the SUV in a bit!"

"OK!"

Miss K walked down to her SUV, then opened up the car and started the engine, letting the cool air from the air conditioning pop out her nipples. As she toyed with her nipples, getting a bit of a rise from her tucked-up dick, she saw Tracy come out of the motel room, balancing on a strappy pair of red fuck-me pumps. She strutted her way to the car, rolling her lips for the sexual appreciation of Miss K, as well as for the probing eyes of a couple guys in the parking lot. She opened up the SUV door on the passenger side, then placed one foot on the seat, quickly pulling aside the minimal thong to flash Miss K. Finally, she pulled the rest of her body into the car, closed the door and looked lustily into Miss K's eyes, licking her lips and pouting for her friend.

"Did I make a right choice with the shoes?" Tracy said with a grin I wanted to make sure I was really sexy, and maybe ruin those bottoms of yours," she giggled.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers