The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K: Getting Kicks on Route 66

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

Standing up straight, Miss K lined her dick up with Tracy's pussy, then slid her big dick into Tracy's wet pussy, causing her to arch her back and press her ass down on it. Meanwhile, Ann was pulling down her pants with one hand, baring her pussy, then pressing Tracy's face into her bare quim, feeling her lips and tongue work their magic on her clit.

"Yeah, that feels nice," Ann panted as she felt Tracy kissing and licking her clit. "Use your fingers on my pussy like your friend is doing to you. Is her pussy nice and wet?"

"Oh yeah!" Miss K said in a half-whisper as she slowly rocked her dick back and forth inside of Tracy, grinding it against her walls. "It's so tight too."

Ann tensed up a bit as she felt Tracy slip a finger inside of her before bending over and licking Miss K's breast. Miss K grabbed Ann's hair, then pulled her up into a deep kiss, their tongues feeling out the other's mouth. Ann then bent down and pull those thin triangles of fabric away from Miss K's tits, then held them together and batted her tongue around the hard nipples while Miss K slowly rocked her cock in and out of Tracy, letting a hand drop down to rub her clit. Miss K panted and caressed Ann's hair with her free hand as she kept licking her nipples, making her coo in pleasure. She then took the hand from Tracy's clit and rubbed her wetness over her areolas, letting Ann lap up the juices off of her while she kept up her slow grind with Tracy.

As she shivered from the moisture on her boobs, Miss K lifted Ann off of her breasts and gave her a firm kiss before standing her back up, getting a good look at what Tracy was doing to her. Ann writhed on Tracy's fingers as she kept pumping them in her pussy, Tracy's lips smacking on her clit as she sucked it. Miss K brushed her fingers on Ann's nipples, then bent over and sucked on one, keeping one hand on the other breasts to squeeze and tease it. She sucked, smacked and hummed on Ann's nipple as she rubbed her palm across Ann's other hard nipple, rubbing it as Ann pressed her breast into it. As she kept her slow burn in Tracy's pussy, rubbing her clit to keep the fire burning, she wildly suckled on Ann's tit, using her teeth, lips and tongue to stimulate it. Feeling Ann shudder and grab onto her head, Miss K stepped up her attack on Ann's breasts, mauling one with her hand, pulling on the hard nipple and slurping the other as she felt the shock waves of Tracy's fingers fucking into her pussy. In response, Miss K fucked Tracy as hard as could, rubbing her clit in between her fingers to try and get her to cum.

Ann, Tracy and Miss K soon formed one big sexual mass of asses and tits and raw flesh begging for a release. Miss K sawed her dick back and forth into Tracy's hot cunt, causing the slow burn to flame up in Tracy's pussy, making her shudder as she felt her nerves being pushed to and over the edge. In turn, Tracy began to twist her fingers inside of Ann as she kept pumping her fingers, sucking Ann's clit and flicking her tongue over it as quickly as possible. It was all it took to push Ann over the edge as she began to cum hard on Tracy's fingers, soaking her hand with her juices. As Ann kept cumming, Tracy felt Miss K pump her pussy as hard as she could while rubbing her clit, causing her to pump her fingers in time with her friend's dick before she too felt a cum begin to rack her body, freezing her as she began to cum, milking Miss K's dick with her pussy as she screamed right onto Ann's clit, triggering another small orgasm with her. Ann pulled Miss K's head up and moaned into her mouth as she came down from her orgasmic high, kissing her hard as she felt Tracy still mewing between her legs. Eventually, Tracy stood up, Miss K's dick still buried in her pussy, and joined the two in their kiss, resulting in a tangle of lips and tongues in everyone's mouth.

"Enjoy that kiss, you two?" Miss K said as she furtively slipped her dick out of Tracy's cunt and pulled her pants back on, jamming her still-hard dick down one leg of her jeans.

"That kiss? After all the fucking we just did, you want to focus on a kiss?" Ann said with a laugh. "That was fun. I'd never thought I'd get fucked in my store, let alone by two beautiful women" Ann said as she straightened herself out, pulling her pants back up and her vest back into place. "I'd never thought I'd enjoy a day where business would be slow."

"It won't," Miss K said as she planted a kiss on Ann's cheek, Tracy squeezing out from between them to straighten herself out. "I wanna purchase these pants and get my friend here a pair of her own."

"Good," Ann said with a smile. "Do you wanna wear your pair out?"

"No need. I'll just take these off, and you can find something Tracy's size while I'm doing that."

Miss K scrambled to the dressing room, then shucked off the leather pants and put her skirt back on. She took a deep breath, decided to leave her dick dangling out of one side of her bikini bottoms, then straightened out her top before she carefully walked out the dressing room with her pants, purse in hand. After laying her pants in the counter, Ann folded her pair up with Tracy's and placed them in a plastic bag. Before she could ring up the purchase, Miss K fished out 5 $20 bills and placed them on the counter.

"Keep the change," Miss K said with a smile before pulling Ann into a deep tongue kiss. "Think of it as a token of appreciation," she continued as she walked away from the counter, bag in tow.

"Thank you very much! Have a safe trip!" Ann called after Miss K.

Tracy then picked up her bag of jewelry, then waved goodbye to Ann, blowing her a kiss. After Tracy followed her friend out to the SUV, the two got in, and Tracy pulled the car out onto the highway, speed away from the little store they just visited. Once they were a safe distance away, Miss K pulled open her skirt and let her hard dick pop out, hard as ever. Then, she slowly started to stroke herself, rubbing her thumb over the tip as she kept stroking.

"God, that was fun fucking you in that store. Making you cum like that was a hoot, plus she didn't know what I had between my legs. Damn, that was hot," Miss K said to herself as she kept jerking off thinking about what just happened.

"Um, K…What are you doing?" Tracy asked, giggling as she saw her friend stroking herself out the corner of her eye.

"Jerking off," Miss K replied as she sped up her hand on her shaft. "After all, I didn't cum after fucking you, so I have to finish the job."

"Ain't like you were trying to cum, even though you did fuck me good," Tracy said, squeezing her thighs together at the fresh memory of sex.

"Besides, I didn't wanna reveal my secre…wait a sec," Miss K said as she suddenly stopped jerking off. "Why am I doing this? I bet you know how to drive a stick, right?" she continued with a wink.

"But I gotta see the road, K!"

"Oh, come on," Miss K said as she pulled one of Tracy's hands of the steering wheel and onto her dick. "Besides, I wanna see how well you know my dick."

"I guess," Tracy replied, letting her fingertips brush up the top of Miss K's shaft.

Tracy kept her eyes on the road while she stroked Miss K's long, thick dick, twisting her hand around the tip. As Miss K squeezed her breasts, toying with her nipples with her fingers, Tracy jacked the dick in her hands with a short, compact stroke, making her hand into a blur over the tip. She stopped for a second to flick her thumb on the ridge on the top side of the tip, then scratched a line under the tip to the bottom of Miss K's dick, making her pant in lust.

"Stroke my dick, Tracy!" Miss K said as she thrust her dick through Tracy's hand as she lifted her nipples up to her mouth and licked each one. "Make me cum!"

Tracy jacked her friend's dick as fact as possible, tweaking her fingers on that tip to push her over the edge. As she felt Miss K trying to pump her dick through her hand, she loosened up and let the dick slide through her soft hand, squeezing as it came past on the down stroke. Three pumps was all it took before Miss K groaned as began to cum, oozing her semen onto Tracy's fingers as she felt her cum boiling out of her. Tracy held her hand on the tip, letting it collect on her fingers as she felt the dick begin to soften, then pumped out a few last drops with her hand, collecting them out of Miss K's peeslit with her fingertips.

"Hey K! Wanna see something nice?" Tracy said as she held her cum-covered hand in front of her mouth.

"Sure," Miss K said as she glanced over at Tracy, still idly rubbing her nipples.

Tracy then held her cum-covered hand to her lips and started to lick it clean, swallowing every drop that she had on her tongue with a smile. She sucked each finger dry, treating them like they were small dicks, then opened her mouth, revealing the cum still on her tongue, and swallowing it with a purr, licking her lips seductively before beaming a wide smile at Miss K.

"Mmm, that was delicious," Tracy said with a giggle.

"Aww, thanks Trace," Miss K said as she moved to tuck herself back under the bikini bottoms.

"You're welcome K!" Tracy said as she drove down the highway. "So, what do you wanna do now?"

"Well," Miss K said as she turned on the stereo. "Let's listen to the Beatnuts while we enjoy the open desert and the sandstone cliffs. Sound like a plan?" Miss K said with a smile.

"Sure…so as long as you're driving after the next time we stop for gas!" Tracy giggled.

"Alright, alright, just let me listen to my song!"

With that, the xylophone instrument of "Hit Me With That" filled the dead air in the SUV and out of it, letting the desert landscape roll out in front of them.

***

Questions? Comments? E-mail me.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers