The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K: Golden State Revival

Story Info
Can you fuck your way home?
21k words
4.86
36.9k
11
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers

Hello, ladies and gents, and welcome to something special from me to you. I hope this story is enjoyable and, most importantly, make you hot and make you (especially the ladies) want to masturbate. However, if you are not of legal age in your jurisdiction, or otherwise prohibited from reading such material, please do not read this story. I reserve all commercial and non-electronic rights to this work, so if you steal, I will catch up with you and exercise my copyright. If you want to catch up on this series, or read anything else I have to offer, please visit check out my profile for more. I also must remind you that the name 'Brett Lynn' is a pen name, and I am not connected in any form with anyone with the above name. Now, with the legalese out of the way, let's get on with the show.

*****

"Last night was fun, hey Trace?"

Tracy giggled, then breezily replied, "yeah, that was fun."

The two ladies shared a pregnant pause as the black SUV sped down I-15, MOP's "Cold as Ice" blaring on the stereo and the windows wide open to let the wind whip through their hair. Tracy had her blonde tresses pressed straight and blowing away from her caramel face, with nothing but coral pink lip gloss on it. She wore nothing but a wifebeater, a pair of daisy dukes and some platform sandals. Meanwhile, Miss K let her dark chocolate skin bask in the sun as she drove, wearing lipstick to match her auburn hair along with a white Dolce & Gabana tube top. She wore a pair of black platform boots to go with her black micro- mini and a black thong to hold in her big black secret. Miss K had run her hand through her hair to get out some of the tangles when she heard her cell phone ringing.

"I wonder who could that be," Miss K said as she picked up the phone.

"Hello? Hey, what's up? What gives? You're concerned about the bill you just got? What for? Oh, those charge. So what? It's just some fucking ecstasy. I pay you to get me off of stuff like that. You ain't my moms. No, I don't have it on me. I used it all last night. Anyway, so how are the investments going? OK. Nice. Not bad. Anyway, that's for the info."

"What was that about, K?"

"Nothing much," Miss K said. "My lawyer was a bit nervous about the ecstasy showing up on my credit card bill."

"What's the big deal? It's all in good fun, right K?"

"Yeah. Do you believe that stuff? Shit had me thinking I was in love with you," Miss K said with an awkward laugh. "Do you believe that shit?"

"Yeah," Tracy continued with that awkward laugh. "Had us getting a luvvy-duvvy and shit."

"I can't believe it. No wonder they call that shit the hug drug!"

"Yeah, I know. I've seen people fall in love before with E!"

"Besides, sex is too fun, too easy and too non-habit forming. You'd think I'd ever give that up for some love?"

Tracy giggled, then replied, "yeah. All of a sudden, our lust-craved asses wanna be like some soap-opera chicks. I enjoy a good pounding WAY too much!" Then, she sat back up in her seat and said, "though I can't front about last night. The sex was unreal."

"Yeah," Miss K trailed off. She then reached over and rubbed the seam of Tracy's shorts right over her clit, making Tracy gasp in shock.

"Here's a little something to remember who I am," Miss K said as she unbuttoned Tracy's sort, slipped her hand inside and rubbed Tracy's cunny, having her thumb rub her clit. She slipped a couple of fingertips between her friend's labia, eliciting a moan from Tracy as she pressed her pussy into Tracy's hand. Miss K began turned on as she heard Tracy moan and felt Tracy get hot, making her nipples pop through her top and her dick nearly pop out from under her skirt. Feeling how tight her thong became, Miss K pulled it aside with the hand on the steering wheel and let her hard dick pop out, giving it a few gratuitous strokes while still rubbing Tracy's pussy before pulling over to the side of the road.

"Here a contest I have for you," Miss K said as she turned to face Tracy. "I want to see who I can get off faster, me or you, and whoever does has to finish off the other, OK?"

"Yeah," Tracy panted out as Miss K rubbed her clit. "I can't wait for you to eat out my pussy."

"Oh really," Miss K said as she twisted her fingers around Tracy's clit and slowly stroked her own hard dick. "It's on now. I can't wait to fill that tight tummy of yours with my cum."

Miss K dipped her fingers into Tracy's moist quim and dragged them back over Tracy's clit, petting her kitty as she slowly stroked her cock. She kept that up as Tracy rode her hand, holding onto the door handle to keep her stable. Feeling her dick flex in her hand, she twisted her fingers around Tracy's clit feeling the little pebbles harden in her grasp. As she kept working her fingers on the clit, she began to pull on it some, almost jerking it off as she rubbed her fingertips over the tip. She stroked herself harder, licking her lips at Tracy's heaving body and hard nipples, thinking about just giving it up and shoving her dick balls deep into that wet pussy. Instead, she plunged two fingers deep into Tracy and felt out for her g-spot, eliciting a high pitched squeal from Tracy when she did. She began to twist her fingers inside of her pussy, tapping her g-spot with her fingertips as her thumb idly rubbed Tracy's clit. She spit in the palm of her hand and rubbed her cock some more as she felt Tracy's cunt begin to clamp down on her fingers.

"So, it looks like I'm gonna win," Miss K said as she pumped and twisted her fingers inside of Tracy, rubbing the clit with her thumb.

"No…no you're not," Tracy panted as she tried to keep herself perfectly still.

"Yes you are little girl!"

"Nuh-uh! You are not making me cum," Tracy said as she tried to resist the onslaught on her pussy.

"Really," Miss K said as she bend over to suck Tracy's nipple into her mouth through her wife beater, flicking her tongue at her nipple through her shirt. As she pumped her fingers as hard as she could, she felt Tracy arch her back right into her mouth and clamp down on Miss K's fingers with her pussy, pulling on them as she came.

"Oh god, you're such a bitch," Tracy giggled as she rode through her orgasm, smiling at her friend through lust hazed eyes.

"But I doubt you mind now, huh?" Miss K said as she slowed down her fingers, letting Tracy come down from her cum nice and slow. She smiled as she saw Tracy's body start to calm down, taking her mouth off of Tracy's breasts and giving her a nice, wet tongue kiss as she extracted her fingers from Tracy's pussy and her hand from Tracy's shorts.

Miss K pulled away from the kiss, sat back down in her seat and slowly stroked her dick for Tracy's eyes, licking her lips and looking over at Tracy before reaching up and stroking Tracy's hair with her free hand.

"Now, it's time for you to pay up, Trace."

Miss K pulled Tracy's head to her dick, then gasped as she felt Tracy's mouth open up, her tip sliding over Tracy's tongue. Little by little, she pushed Tracy's head down onto her shaft, feeling her dick get slowly inhaled into Tracy's throat. As she jerked Tracy's head up and down, she pulled the tube top off of her breasts with her free hand and lifted a nipple up to her mouth to lick and suck on. Squeezing her breast as she did so, she pushed Tracy's head down on her dick until there was only a couple of inches outside her mouth, then held her head still as she pushed the last two inches up to her lips.

"Stick your tongue out for me, Tracy! Lick my balls!" Miss K said as she squeezed her tits with both hands, pinching at her nipples.

She shivered when she felt Tracy's tongue lick her balls, tugging on her nutsack a bit before slowly lifting her head completely off of her dick, swirling her tongue around the tip. She felt Tracy slowly plunge her head onto and off of her dick, milking her cock with her throat as she teased her nipples. After each stroke, Tracy lapped her tongue around Miss K's swollen head, making her shake in her seat. With one last plunge, Tracy sucked on Miss K's flexing dick as hard as she could, swirling her tongue around the thick spit-slick chocolate stick as she tried to suck out the delicious inside. Miss K felt her suck harder on her dick as she felt Tracy's head get lower and lower, playing with her pebble hard nipples as she felt an orgasm come on. Frustrated by Tracy's teasing, though, Miss K forced Tracy's head all the way down just as her friend began to suck on her entire dick hard. She bent over, squeezed Tracy's head hard and tightened her hips as she shot her load into Tracy's stomach, feeling her cum coat her friend's esophagus. As she began to relax, she felt Tracy slowly pull her head off of her dick, still sucking on her way up. As she stared off into the distance, she felt Tracy clean off the last of her cum off of the tip of her dick, then give it a light peck with her lips. As she let herself come down from her orgasm, she stared off into the distance, physically relaxed.

"Is everything OK, K?" Tracy asked as she looked at her friend.

"Yeah, Trace," Miss K said with a preoccupied tone, pulling her tube top back over her breasts and tucking her dick back into her thong. "I'm alright. I'm just coming down from the head, you know?"

"Yeah," Tracy said as she gave Miss K a kiss on the cheek. "Nice to know I rock your world like that."

"Thanks," Miss K coolly said with a smile as she started her car and looked onto the interstate. "That was fun." She then pulled back onto I-15, speeding off into the distance, her body completely relaxed.

***

After a long drive across the California desert, they arrived at their Hollywood hotel, ready to stretch their legs after the long journey. After getting stable on their legs, Miss K handed the SUV keys to the valet, then she and Tracy walked over to the hotel concert to pick up their keys.

"Man, that was a nice trip," Miss K said as she walked away from the counter. "The view was pretty gorgeous out there."

"Aww, you're so sweet," Tracy said as she pressed for the elevator. "I know you like staring at me when you're driving, but you didn't have to go through all that to say so."

"Yeah, yeah, you're cute too," Miss K said with a laugh as the two stepped onto the elevator. "Let's relax a bit and enjoy Tinseltown. I know there must be something popping around here."

The elevator opened up on their floor, and the two walked out, ready to relax in their room. When they arrived, they saw that the room was open, with a lingering maid still making one of the beds. The maid's butt stuck out of her rose pink utilitarian dress, and she looked like she had a good sized pair of breasts. Miss K saw a golden opportunity to have some more fun, thinking about how that maid's pussy might taste on her lips and feeling her thong tighten on her dick. She licked her lips, then turned to Tracy and nodded her head, grinning like mad.

"No way…OK OK K!" Tracy whispered. "Just let me watch."

"No prob Trace. I'll give you a good show," Miss K said with a wink.

The tall transsexual slid off her high heels, slid a condom out of her purse and into her thong and quietly walked behind the maid. She then got down on her knees and slid her head under the maid's dress, making the maid stiffen up. Sensing her opportunity, she lifted up the maid's dress and held up her skirt, licking the panty-covered slit of the maid and making her squirm on her tongue. Miss K then slid her hand up the maid's back and caressed it, trying to get her to relax as she soaked the gusset of the maid's panties with her spit.. Once it was good and soaked, she began to lick the maid's pussy through her panties, making her purr as she licked along. Miss K pulled down the maid's panties down to her ankles, then pressed her lips to the top of the maid's asscrack and dribbled her spit, making the maid scream when she felt the sensation.

"Who is this?" the maid managed to pant out in a heavy Mexican accent.

"I'm just the person who's going to stay in this room," Miss K said before placing her lips on the maid's hairy pussy and humming on it. "I just want to give you a tip. Do you mind?"

"No," the maid replied, falling down onto the bed as she held onto the sheets for dear life.

Miss K snaked her tongue around the hairs on her labia, teasing her with the tip of her tongue. As she held her cheeks a bit apart, Miss K licked a path through the maid's pubic hair, then flicked her tongue along the exposed skin in rhythm to the girl's moans. She burrowed her tongue under the maid's clit hood and squirmed her tongue right on the maid's clit as she let a fingertip slide through her wet labia. Then, she sucked hard on the clit, humming on it as she held on to the maid's hips with her free hand. She felt the maid begin to buck on her hips as she slid one of the maid's inner labia into her mouth, licking the inside of it as she hummed on it. She quickly slid a couple of fingers inside the maid's wet pussy, looking to push the maid quickly over the edge as she pumped them in and out. Finding that she didn't quite finish that quickly, she again sucked on the maid's tiny clit, dragging her fingers along the sugar walls as she furiously pumped her fingers inside of her. Suddenly, she heard the maid stiffen up just as she felt her pussy clamp down on her fingers. As she let the maid came, she held her fingers still, gently sucking on her clit as her pussy pulled on her fingers, the moans of the maid making both her nipples and her dick hard.

Feeling that the maid was beginning to settle down, she pulled aside her thong and stroked her now-hard dick, stealing a bit of the maid's wetness on her palm to lube it up. As she gently licked on the maid's clit, she quietly opened her condom, then slowly rolled it onto her huge, hard dick, loving the wetness trapped inside of the latex.

Miss K looked over her shoulder and saw Tracy leaning against a wall, both of her hands buried in her crotch as she looked at the scene in front of her. As Miss K stood up, she showed off her hard dick for Tracy's eyes, eliciting a smile and a shudder from Tracy. In turn, Tracy put a finger up over her lips, then pointed to the closed door. She sank another finger inside of herself, then slowly started fucking herself.

"Go fuck her good, K!" Tracy said in a whisper, her eyes now shut with lust as Miss K caressed the maid's pussy with her fingers, then turned to line up her dick with the maid's wet cunt.

"You wanna get fucked, little girl?" Miss K asked as she continued to caress the maid's pussy, using her free hand to free her breasts from the tube top and lift a nipple up to her lips.

"Yes, mamasita," the maid cooed out, moving her hips in rhythm to Miss K's fingers.

"Here it comes!"

Miss K pressed the tip of her thick dick into the maid's pussy, holding onto the maid's hip with one hand while playing with a nipple with the other. After reaching down to flick her fingers on the maid's clit, Miss K slid her huge dick into the maid balls deep in one smooth stroke, making the maid scream in half pleasure and half pain and causing her to writhe onto her. Miss K slid her hands up the sides of her maid, lifting her up as she did, then squeezed the maid's huge breasts through her uniform dress, making her almost orgasm as she pinched her hard nipples.

"Are you OK?" Miss K said, somewhat concerned about the maid's reaction.

"Yeah, j-just surprised that you were really a man and hombres like you don't like girls and oh God! You're so biiig! Fuck me mami!" she gasped as she felt Miss K raked her hard nipples against the maid's uniform dress, trying to overwhelm her mind with sensation.

"As you wish," Miss K responded as she kissed the maid hard on the lips, sucking the maid's tongue into her mouth. As she did this, she unbuttoned the maid's dress to maul her tits through her utilitarian bra and slowly began to pump the maid's pussy. The maid's body shook with the force of each stroke, the friction inside of her making her gasp ever single second. Miss K then let the maid's body drop down to the bed in front of her, rubbing the maid's clit with one hand as she played with her nipples with her free hand. As she kept using the maid's pussy to her delight, Miss K looked over her shoulder at Tracy and smiled when she saw her eyes fixed her fucking and her hands fixed in the crotch of her hands, pumping in perfect rhythm to her strokes. Her dick flexed inside of the maid as she heard Tracy moan off in the distance as she fell down on top of the maid's body, laying her weight on the maid's as she kept pumping away at the maid's pussy. The maid, in response, writhed her pinned body under Miss K's body, gasping for air as she felt her insides get pulled on by the transsexual's large dick as her clit grinding on the bedspread fabric. Quickly, the maid began to stiffen up once again, as Miss K's furious thrusts had driven her to yet another orgasm, her pussy clamping down hard on Miss K's dick as she gasped for air.

Miss K rode out the maid's orgasm, grinding her hard nipples on the maid's dress before pulling her dick out of the maid's pussy. She then eased her hard, sensitive dick out of the maid's body and pulled off her slick condom, stroking the raw tip in her hands and making her nipples burn with feeling. She flipped over the limp maid on the bed, then climbed on with her knees and placed her tip on the maid's lips, who promptly opened her mouth and began to softly suck it. Miss K stroked her shaft hard with her left hand as she brushed the maid's hair away from her face with the right. As the maid's swirled her tongue around the tip, Miss K felt herself let go as she held onto one breast and let her milk go into the maid's mewling mouth. As she felt her dick release its spend, then lifted up both of her breasts and licked on each of her nipples, making her purr a bit just before almost catching her tongue in her throat as she felt another tongue on her ass.

"Trace?" Miss K called out as she looked over her shoulder.

"Yeah, it's me," Tracy said as she popped up from under her friend. "Your ass was just sticking out and since I'd just finished cumming, I couldn't resist."

"Slut!" Miss K said as she pulled her dick out the maid's mouth and tongue kissed Tracy hard on the lips, almost sucking her breath away. She then gave Tracy a hard slap on the ass and said, "you know I love it though."

"Damn right," Tracy said as she lightly grabbed a piece of Miss K's ass.

"So, maid, what's your name?" Miss K asked.

"Carlotta, señora," the maid breathlessly replied.

"Sorry about that, but you looked like too much fun," Miss K said with a smile. "I didn't mean to fuck you half into a coma. I must have cost you a few tips cleaning these rooms while I was fucking you silly, right?"

"Si, yeah…"

"Get me my purse Trace," Miss K said, pointing in the general direction of the door. "I'm gonna give you $100 right now, Carlotta. It should make up for the lost time. Are you gonna give me some nice service for my stay here?"

"Yes, mamichula!" Carlotta said as she slowly got her bearings and pulled up her panties. "I'll make sure we do an excellent job for you, um…"

"Kayla, and this is my friend over here Tracy," Miss K said as she took the money from Tracy's hand and handed it over to Carlotta. "Here you go, and make sure to open the door for the bellboys on the way out."

"OK, mami," Carlotta said as she stood up and walked to the door. When she reached the door, she turned and said "enjoy your stay, mamasita!", punctuating it with a wink.

"See what this body has got me?" Miss K said with a wide grin as she laid back on the bed. "Now, I'm getting great hotel service."

"Just like a slut, huh?" Tracy said with a giggle before flopping down on the bed.

"Bitch!" Miss K said before sticking out her tongue and enjoying a good belly laugh before basking in the sun that shone through the window.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
289 Followers