The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K: Golden State Revival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

***

As Miss K descended down the final drop of Space Mountain, the adrenaline rush was unreal. Every single inch of her body felt weak, her balance was out of whack and her heart was pumping like mad. "Wow! This is fun!" she thought to herself, delirious in joy. As the roller coaster began to coast down to the end, and she finally caught a glimpse of light, she looked over to Tracy and saw her giggling hoarsely, reminding her of the high-pitched screams that had hit her ears just a few moments ago. Slowly, a packed platform with a sci-fi tableau showed up in front of them. In no time, the Disney World attendant hurriedly helped Tracy out of her seat and onto the platform. When the attendant got to Miss K, she had a bit of a struggle getting the big transsexual to her feet until another guy ran over and helped her onto a pair of two wobbly feet. She smoothed out her pink baby tee and knee-length denim skirt, then ambled over to a waiting Tracy. Following the crowd out of the Space Mountain, Miss K and Tracy stumbled out into the bright Southern California sun.

"Aren't you glad I talked you into taking me into Disneyland now?" Tracy said coquettishly as they walked along.

"Oh hell yeah!" Miss K said as she slowly got her balance back. "That was a fucking rush, you know? It brings back memories too, of when I was out here when I was a kid. It's a shame you didn't do it then."

"But I'm here now, following your slutty ass," Tracy said back, pressing up to Miss K's body.

"Ah, come on, Trace. This is supposed to be a family park, remember?"

"You weren't thinking family when you were looking at my wet t-shirt on Splash Mountain, weren't you?" Tracy said with a giggle.

Miss K shook her head, causing a few of her auburn locks to fall in front of her face, then letting out of a laugh as she thought about how nice Tracy's hard nipples looked in that tight, wet, white t-shirt. "You got a point. You definitely got a point."

After almost walking right into another woman, Miss K looked up and saw a refreshment stand and remembered how hoarse she was. She reached into her pocket, pulled out a $20 bill and handed it to Tracy. "Could you do me a favor and get us some eats, Trace? I'll try to find us a table to sit down at, OK?"

"Sure. I think I can find you sitting down," Tracy said as she stuffed the money in her tight jeans.

"Nah, I don't think so. You know the preponderance of 6'5" Black red-headed transsexual millionaires," Miss K said before breaking out in laughter again. "See ya in a bit, Trace."

Miss K walked around the tables to find her and Tracy a seat when she found a table with a few chairs empty. Sitting there was a couple of women with a kid in the stroller that looked to be about a year old. One of them was an Amazonian-looking Black girl wearing a black t-shirt stretched to the limits in the chest, while the other was a pixie like Asian girl. After looking at the kid, her first thought was that perhaps they were in-laws on a family vacation.

"Hey, mind if I sit here?" Miss K asked the Asian girl.

"Sure, go on ahead. We won't mind," the Black girl answered.

Thinking it was strange that one girl answered for the other, Miss K sat down on the bench by the table. "You don't mind if my friend comes over and sits here, right?" Miss K asked.

"No, not at all," the Black girl asked.

Miss K sat there, thinking about the accent she just noticed. "You're a fellow Noo Yawka, huh?"

"Queens and the Bronx," the girl replied.

"Bed-stuy, do or die, here."

"So how come you didn't beat me up yet?"

"Don't worry, Queens girl. Bloomberg repealed that law that requires us Brooklynites as brawlers."

The two women shared a laugh at the inside joke, then the girl in the black t-shirt extended her hand. "My name is Marilyn, and to my right is my wife Kat and my daughter Mimi."

"The name's Kayla here," Miss K said as she shook Marilyn's hand before freezing up a bit. She pulled out her other hand, looked down at their hands and felt up Marilyn's hand, realizing how big it was. Marilyn, quickly catching on to what Miss K was doing, did likewise with her hands. When they realized how big they were, they both looked up into each other's eyes and said the same thing simultaneously.

"Ain't no way…"

"What's going on?" Kat said in a pronounced lisp.

"Nothing much, babe," Miss K said back, still looking in shock at Marilyn. "What's with the Mrs. Is she OK?"

"Oh, she's just hard of hearing," Marilyn said blithely. "She picked up what you said from reading your lips. Speaking of things hard, I think I have a way of finding out you're for real." She then turned to Kat, got her to face her and mouthed, 'you wanna see if this girl is for real? If you do and she is, I'll let you try that thing you always wanted to do.'

Kat responded simply by nodding her heads while looking lustfully at Miss K, licking her lips and humming to herself.

"OK, Kayla, Kat is down," Marilyn said to Miss K. "Now let me drop off the kid with my sis, and we can see if you're for real or not."

Miss K, Marilyn and Kat got up from the table and began to look for Marilyn's sis, with Miss K and Marilyn sizing each other up.

"Kayla, you're kinda cute there," Marilyn said as she checked out Miss K. "If I weren't happily married, I'd try to pick you up. It would be a shame if you are what you think you are."

"No it wouldn't. You're looking at me, right?" Miss K replied as she almost ran into Kat as she pushed the stroller along. "Damn, your wife is small, Marilyn. How tall is she?"

"Four-seven. I know it's a bit weird, especially because of the height difference between us."

"Yeah, you're almost as tall as me. How tall are you?"

"Six-three."

As they searched the line for Marilyn's sister, Miss K checked out Marilyn. Except for the large hands, she looked very much the typical woman, with the stereotypical hourglass shape, replete with a nice bubble butt and a huge pair of what looked like all natural boobs. "Ain't no fucking way she could be a dude," Miss K thought to herself. "The only way someone born a guy would end up like that is if they started hormones when they were 14 or something."

"Shari! There you are!" Marilyn called out when she spotted her sister. Miss K nearly spotted her panties with pre-cum when she saw Shari. Making up the height difference between her and her sister with a set of four-inch heels, Shari's ultra-curvy body defied the leather bikini top and tight leather pants she was wearing. Her long black hair was teased up big and fell down to her butt, and, much to Miss K's relief, her hands looked very womanly as she clutched her purse.

"Hi sis," Marilyn said as she took the stroller from Kat's hands and handed it over to Shari. "Could you watch Mimi for a bit? Me and Kat gotta run and do something."

"With that flat, ugly thing?" Shari said sarcastically. "Sure, have your fun. Besides, this line isn't exactly my idea of lightning fast. It looks like you're coming back around, Donnie."

"Yeah, yeah, just watch my damn daughter, OK?" Marilyn said with a roll of the eyes.

Before walking off to follow Marilyn and Kat, Miss K said to Shari, "By the way, um…"

"Sharilynn, but you can call me Shari."

"Shari, what exactly are your measurements?"

"36H-23-40. I started out a DDD, but got a little bit of help from Dow-Corning," Shari replied as she caressed a hand down over Miss K's chest. "Maybe you'd like to play later?"

"Sure! Just let me catch at your sister and sister- in-law, OK?" Miss K said as she took Shari's hand and kissed it before hurriedly running off to follow Marilyn and Kat. After catching up with them, the three weaved their way through the crowd as Marilyn led the way to the nearest ladies' room. Once they waited a few minutes in line, the three women furtively snuck into one stall, and Marilyn quickly bolted the door closed.

:"OK, Marilyn. Who's supposed to go first?" Miss K asked, her eyes nervously looking around.

"I don't know about you, but I'm not going to risk touching…you know," Marilyn replied. Then she reached down to Kat's head, gently caressed her head, looked down into her eyes and asked, "honey, you can chose which girl you wanna check first, OK?"

Kat nodded her head, then looked up at the two Amazons standing on either side of her. She flashed her eyes back and forth, then decided to lean up on her wife's leg and squeeze one of her thigh's hard, making Marilyn jump in shock.

"Honey, you know I didn't tuck myself today, so I don't know why…" Marilyn said before her voice trailed off, moaning as Kat gently tongued Marilyn's tip through the loose denim. As she did that, she softly stroked Marilyn's shaft with the denim, teasing her little by little into hardness as Marilyn stroked her hair. She looked up into Marilyn's eyes, then smiled up as her as she continued to stroke the shaft before going back to tongue the tip of her now-hard dick, making her wife's jeans jump with each tongue lashing. She then looked over at Miss K, who was breathless in lust right now, her thong now getting tight as she thought about what that tiny Asian girl could do to her, and flashed a lascivious smile. Finally, Kat reached up, unbuttoned, unbuckled and unzipped her wife's jeans. Kat then reached inside them with both hands and pulled out Marilyn's hard dick, giving it a few tugs before swirling her tongue around the tip and smiling.

"Wow, you are for real," Miss K replied as she looked half-scared and half-puzzled at Marilyn's dick. "How big are you?"

"Nearly 13 inches. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing, just curious," Miss K replied, trying anything not to look down. "I'm just saying…it looks bigger than I am."

"Alright, alright," Marilyn said as she struggled to stuff herself back into her jeans, then fastened them back up. "If you're anything like me, you don't exactly like to look at dick all day. Now let's see if you are for real."

Kat looks up into Miss K's eyes, then blindly reached under her skirt, teasing her tights with her soft hands. Quickly, she got to her task and reached up between Miss K's legs, grabbing a handful of her dick and smiling brightly. She stroked the bulging dick as it was still tucked up between Miss K's legs, making it grow in her tiny hand. Purring as she felt the dick grow under her touch, she pulled aside the thong, letting Miss K's dick make an unladylike bulge in her skirt. She then pulled the skirt back and forth on Miss K's swelling tip, making her bite her lip hard to keep from screaming. Finally, she lifted the skirt up over Miss K's dick, humming when she saw that huge chocolate stick pointing out from between Miss K's legs. She reached up and stroked it slowly with her hands then looked up into her wife's eyes and smiled.

"Go ahead, honey. Enjoy," Marilyn said, smiling at her sweet wife.

Miss K looked down and saw the diminutive Asian hold the tip to her lips and lap at her tip, poking her tongue into the peeslit a bit before opening her lips and sucking the sensitive, spongy flesh to her teeth and sliding it across. She saw her open her mouth wide and swallow her dick whole. The second she felt Kat's tongue flick along the underside of her dick, Miss K closed her eyes and bit her lip again, squeezing her tits through her shirt as Kat's wet, soft, sucking mouth slowly descended down her hard shaft. She felt every inch of the girl's mouth rub on her shaft, from her teeth to her lips, even the insides of her cheeks. She felt Kat's throat begin to softly pull on her dick, making her push her hips towards Kat's mouth and forcing Kat's lips flush with the bottom of her shaft. She then felt Kat grab onto her ass and work her dick with her throat, the feeling shooting through her body as she writhed against the bathroom stall wall, reached under her shirt and pinched at her rock hard nipples. She stiffened up as she felt Kat let a little of the now-wet shaft out of her mouth to blow on with her nose, then felt her soft tongue lick and pull at her balls. Miss K grabbed at Kat's hair with one hand as she mauled a breast with the other, desperately wanting to bust off down her throat.

Miss K opened her lust-clouded eyes, then asked Marilyn in a hushed tone, "Can I fuck her throat?"

"Go ahead," Marilyn said as she gave more of her wife's hair for Miss K to hold, then bent down rubbed Kat's pussy through her jeans, making her moan around Miss K's embedded cock. "Besides, for a small woman, she does take a pounding well."

Miss K grabbed onto Kat's hair and start thrusting her hips back and forth, pumping her dick inside of Kat's mouth. Kat reflexively squeezed on Miss K's ass, then let her hands go, sliding a hand inside her jeans to rub her pussy. Miss K felt Kat's mouth pull on her hard shaft and fucked her milking throat harder and harder, her balls slapping on Kat's chin. She purred as she felt Kat moan around her dick, sucking her breath in as Kat's tongue slid around her shaft, even lapping a bit at her tip. Miss K pulled hard on one of her nipples as she pulled on Kat's hair hard, pounding her dick into the willing, moaning mouth as she felt her tongue hold perfectly still and tease along the underside of her dick. As she felt Kat begin to stiffen up, gasping for air as she began to cum, Miss K felt herself get pushed over the edge. She pressed and held her dick flush with Kat's soft lips and began to cum, teasing out the orgasm more by pulling on her nipples as she filled the Asian girl's belly with her milky cum. As she came down from her cum, she found herself panting with a sheen of sweat on her face, her shirt pulled over her tits as she was pulling on her nipples as her skirt bunched up as her dick was still embedded in Kat's sucking throat. She felt Kat purse her lips around her dick and pull her dick out of her mouth with both hands, giving it a couple of idle strokes before completely pulling it out of her mouth and fishing the last bit of cum out of her peeslit with her tongue.

As Miss K straightened herself out, she saw Kat walk over to Marilyn and offer up the same hand she was fingering herself with. Marilyn took it, slowly sucked her juices off of it, and then pulled her wife into a tight hug, giving her a peck on top of her head as they held each other for a moment.

"Hey, hey! We gotta eat you know," Miss K said somewhat obnoxiously.

"OK, Kayla," Marilyn said as she let go of Kat. She looked down into Kat's eyes and asked, "did you enjoy that?"

Kat simply nodded her head, then took Marilyn's hand as she unlatched the door. The three ladies walked out of the bathroom, catching many a glare from the waiting women as they walked back out into the warm sun. After weaving their way through a pack of stoners that had formed in between the food stand and the bathroom, the three ladies split up to find their friends, with Miss K looking for Tracy and Marilyn and Kat looking for Shari. As luck would have it, the tables they were looking for were within a few tables of each other. Tracy's table was filled with what appeared to be an ordinary Midwestern family, while the table Shari got was completely empty.

"Hey, Kayla!" Shari called out. "Why don't you and your friend come sit with us?"

Miss K looked down at Tracy, then motioned in Shari's general direction and said, "So…"

Tracy stood up, looked over at Miss K, then back at the table she was sitting at.

"Let's go K. Get your food, 'cause I'm not carrying it again," Tracy quickly said. Both Tracy and Miss K picked up their trays and walked away from the table they were sitting at. "I'm so glad we're getting away from those weirdoes. From what I gather, they come from Nebraska and…"

"No need to say more," Miss K said as she placed her tray down. "My bad running off like that."

"That's the last time I ask you to save a table," Tracy said as she and Miss K of them sat down. "What did you do, run off and get some or something?"

"Actually, yes," Marilyn chimed in. "My wife just gave your, um, friend a blowjob."

"Huh?" Tracy said as she put down her soda and settled in. "Run that by me again? This sounds interesting."

"OK, here's the deal," Marilyn chimed in. "I was sitting down at a table when your friend Kayla asked if some seats were available at our table. There were, and she sat down, and we started talking. It turns out that me and her might have had something in common. Once we got on that, we went to the bathroom to check it out, and my wife here indulged in a little fantasy she'd always wanted to try, but never had the chance to do so."

"What do you mean you had to go to the bathroom to check that out?" Tracy said as she glanced over in Marilyn's direction. Then, it dawned on her what Marilyn was implying as she looked up and down Marilyn's face and busty, curvy torso. "Nah, ain't no way," Tracy said with a giggle. "You look way too feminine than that. You look like you were born female."

"Well, allow me to check if your friend here is what you're thinking. I'd love it if she was like my Donnie baby," Shari said as she playfully ruffled Marilyn's hair.

"Stop that, Sharilynn," Marilyn said in mock protest, playfully hitting her sister's breast. "You know I hate that name."

"OK, Marilyn, I'll stop," Shari said at she gave her sister a hug. Sharilynn then took a good look at Miss K as she was munching on her hot dog, then said, "lemme find out if she has any hot dogs besides the one in her hand."

Sharilynn slid her hand under the table and underneath Miss K's skirt, teasing her nails on Miss K's inner thighs. She then suddenly reached between Miss K's legs and grabbed her dick through her thong, rubbing it back and forth before pulling it aside and stroking her soft shaft, purring as she felt Miss K's dick harden in her hands.

"Yep, your friend is just like my sis…and almost as hung too! I gotta fuck this!" Sharilynn said to Tracy as Kat looked up and flashed a knowing smile.

"What do you mean almost as hung, um, Sharilynn. You mean that…" she said before pausing and feeling her nipples harden and her pussy start to moisten. "Oh my God!" she said as a wide grin crept across her face. "We gotta all fuck. What does everyone say to that?"

"Sure, Trace," Marilyn said as she pulled the hot dog out of her mouth. "What about you guys?"

"Yeah," Kat replied as she cast her gaze up at her wife.

"I'm OK with it, just as long as someone watches my little Mimi," Marilyn said as she reached back at caressed her baby girl.

"You have a kid?" Tracy said as she let out a nervous giggle. "OK…"

"Alright, alright, I'll watch the rugrat," Shari chimed in. "I just gotta get my playtime in, you got it?"

"OK, sis, you can fuck after we're finished. OK?" Marilyn said.

"I'm OK, Marilyn."

"So, where are you guys staying?" Miss K said between sips of her Coke.

"Oh, about 10 minutes away. The modeling agency put me up in a place not too far away from here," Marilyn chimed in.

"You model?" Tracy and Miss K asked at once.

"Sure. I do a little bikini modeling as well as we as some adult spreads now and then," Marilyn chimed in. "That's what has me out West for a bit."

"Cool," Tracy said.

"OK, we'll fuck, but first we gotta eat. I'm fucking hungry and my fries are getting cold," Miss K said before shoveling some fries into her mouth.

"Alright, we can do that," Tracy said with a smile as she sipped on her Coke. "But I can't hardly wait for the hotel."

***

After everyone finished eating, Miss K and Sharilynn exchanged cell phone numbers, then the ladies hurried off to their separate cars in Disney's vast parking lot. They figured out where each other was in the parking lot by communicating over their phones, then Miss K's SUV followed Sharilynn's rented car out of the parking lot and into the afternoon traffic of Anaheim. A few minutes' drive on the I-5 freeway later, Miss K followed Sharilynn off the freeway and into the parking lot of a nearby Hilton. After they pulled in next to each other, the ladies all stepped out the car, with Marilyn taking the time to pull her daughter out of the car seat and into her stroller.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers