The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K: Golden State Revival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"So, Kayla, tell me more about yourself. How did you end up who you are?" Sharilynn asked as she walked up to Miss K. "I'm curious."

"Well, you're not gonna believe this," Miss K said as the group began walking towards the hotel. "The basic story, though, is that I'm a former dot-com multi- millionaire with way too much cash on hand. Anyway, I got kinda bored, then started reading about these shemale stories, and I thought to myself, 'Oh, that's sounds cool.' So I decided to spend close to a mill on plastic surgery instead of, say, books for the inner-city poor, and what you see is the result."

"Wow! That's interesting," Sharilynn said as she led the group into the hotel. "I didn't know you could do that."

"Hey, me neither," Marilyn chimed in. "Shit, if I knew that, I wouldn't have risked it all with the hormones when I was younger."

"Younger? How old are you now?" Tracy asked.

"Oh, I turned 20 back in July," Marilyn said.

"Shit, I'm 9 years older! When did you start? 14 or something?" Miss K said.

"Actually, yeah," Marilyn said as she pressed the button for the elevator, then rolled back with the stroller. "I was envious of my voluptuous sis over here, so I decided to try her body out for size, liver and penis function be damned. Luckily, I had a mom who had more sense then I did and who worked for a pharmaceutical company. As a result, I was able to use chemistry to sculpt this body you see before and, thanks to some goofy jeans, actually, um, enlarge myself."

"Damn, I wish I were so lucky. I wouldn't have spent the extra cash for the lengthening surgery," Miss K quipped.

As they walked into the elevator, Sharilynn purred as she reached for Miss K's dick, sliding a hand underneath her skirt to squeeze it. "So this long black limousine is purchased, huh?" she said before turning to press her ass on it. "I'd love for you to pull up to my bumper."

"Long black limousine?" Kat said with a lisp as she looked up to Marilyn's eyes. After having Marilyn gesture down to her crotch, Kat said "Ooh," then broke out into a giggle.

"Yo, what's the deal with your wife, Marilyn. Is she hard of hearing of something?" Miss K asked.

"Actually, yes."

"Hmmm. That explains a lot," Miss K thought just as the elevator doors opened up. Marilyn pushed the stroller out the elevator, and Shari, Tracy and Miss K followed closed behind. After the short walk to the door, Shari fished out the room key from her purse and opened the door into a good sized living room, with a few magazines on the coffee table and a crib by the window that overlooked the parking lot.

"Well, this is my hotel suite," Marilyn said as she gave a wave and introduced the room. Handing over the stroller to her sister, Marilyn said, "I think my kid is yours for now. I'll try not to be too loud."

"Y'all better not take too long," Sharilynn cracked. "I might leave your kid and join in."

"No you won't," Marilyn said with a cocky smile. "Now, if you'll follow me ladies, we can get to the bedroom," she said as she walked down the small hallway and opened up the door to her room. With a couple of chairs off to the side, the room was immaculate, with the undisturbed made bed sitting there.

"So, ladies, how shall we start this thing here?" Marilyn said as she turned to face the remaining women.

Miss K responded by bending down and kissing Tracy hard, letting her friend's breasts press into her stomach as she reached into her t-shirt and played a chocolate nipples into pebble hardness. She then bent down and flick her tongue across Tracy's nipple through her shirt, with Tracy holding Miss K's head there in response.

"Why don't you ladies watch us for a bit, and you can join in when you feel comfortable. OK, Marilyn?" Miss K said as stood up, then lifted Tracy onto the bed.

"Sure," Marilyn said as she walked over to take a seat, the diminutive Kat climbing onto her lap for her to cuddle. "I have no problem with that."

Miss K walked around the bed behind Tracy, then kicked off her sneakers and climbed onto the bed on her knees. Once she got on, she cupped Tracy's breasts in her hands and kissed her hard again, pinching her nipples through her shirt. She then unbuttoned Tracy's jeans, pulling them just enough to reveal her thong, then hooked her arms under the sides of the thong as she slid her hands under Tracy's shirt to play with her nipples, moving her arms just so to tweak her clit with her thong. Tracy moaned deeply into Miss K's mouth, grinding her hips against her own thong to squeeze the last bit of feeling from her friend's ministrations, soaking the gusset with her fluids. As they kept kissing, Tracy reached behind her and slid Miss K's skirt up thighs before pulling aside the thong and letting her friend's dick drop down against the back of her thighs, her shoulder blades arching back to press into Miss K's breasts. She felt Miss K pull her head away from the kiss, then pull her arms out of her thong before seeing her lift up her shirt and press her head to one of the exposed breasts, making her suck and lick on a nipple as she idly stroked the hardening shaft.

As Miss K caressed Tracy's blonde hair as she nursed, she looked over her head to see Marilyn and Kat making out, their hands barely but knowingly touching each other. She purred as she felt Tracy's thumb run banc and forth over her tip while enjoying the sight of Marilyn and Kat lost in each other's eyes. She herself lost her vision when she felt Tracy's tongue swirl around the tip of her dick, making her hold on to Tracy's hair to keep her balance. As Tracy stroked it with her free hand, she swallowed more and more of the shaft, moving her head in time with her hands and making Miss K suck in her breath with each stroke. Miss K lifted up each of her nipples for a lick, then pinched them between her fingers, rubbing them as Tracy sucked more and more on her shaft. Finally embedding it in her throat, Tracy milked her friend's shaft with her tongue, lips and throat, sucking hard on her dick. Tracy pulled it out of her throat slowly, sliding her tongue up the underside as she did, then stroked it slowly, licking Miss K's slick cock like a Popsicle.

Tracy purred on Miss K's tip, lapping at it before she said, "you know where I'd like this?"

"Up your ass, right?" Miss K haughtily said as she looked down from between her breasts. "You know you wanna get drilled up there."

"As long as you rub my clit right…" Tracy said before getting on all fours and pulling her jeans and thong to her knees and spreading her legs. "Go on right ahead!" she said as she looked back over her shoulder and arched her back, sticking her ass up high in the air.

Miss K held the small of Tracy's back with one hand and Tracy's neck with the other as she lined the tip of her dick up with Tracy's asshole and shoved it in, with Tracy pushing her ass back, screaming in pain as she did. She leaned over Tracy's back, her nipples just touching Tracy's blonde hair and caramel skin, and started pumping into her friend's ass, with Tracy trashing underneath her. She reached down under Tracy with her free hand and pinched her clit between her fingers, rubbing it between her fingers and scratching it with her nails. She slowly her hips into Tracy, holding her steady with her neck as she felt Tracy's asshole squeeze on her dick. She rubbed and flick at Tracy's clit, letting the burn her dick was causing in Tracy's ass turn her and her friend on. Miss K tossed her long auburn hair over her shoulder, then reared back on her knees and grabbed onto Tracy's soft ass, continuing the stimulation on her clit as she drove her dick with her hips hard and fast into Tracy. When she decided to chuck her shirt, she let her hips work on stretching Tracy's tight ass, pounding her hips on the soft flesh as she played with her nipples with her spare hand, playing Tracy's nub like a guitar.

As she looked out in front of her, she saw Kat slide one hand back and forth over a bulge in Marilyn's jeans, the other hand buried in her jeans and obviously rubbing herself. The two ladies were making out still, lazily kissing each other as they looked on at the scene in front of them. Marilyn broke off the kiss, looked into Kat's eyes and whispered, "I'll be back. Don't worry though…your turn is next."

She stole one more kiss, then lifted Kat up off of her lap and placed her down on the chair. Marilyn then pulled her black t-shirt off, revealing a white silk Victoria's Secret bra, and pulled off her jeans, showing off her hard brown dick. After giving it a few quick strokes, she looked down at Tracy and fed the girl her dick, running it across her lips before letting it slip into her mouth. She squeezed her breasts through her bra as Tracy nursed on the tip, moaning around it as Miss K kept pounding on her ass. She undid the front clasp on her bra, letting her all- natural 38DD drop down into her hands as Tracy kept gently sucking on her tip, slipping one of her fingers in her mouth as she did so. Once she pulled the finger out of her mouth, Tracy inadvertently swallowed more of Marilyn's impossibly thick dick as Miss K drove her dick hard into her ass and held it inside, running it along her tender flesh. When she recomposed herself, she sucked hard on the dick as she grabbed Marilyn's ass with one hand and slid her wet finger into her ass with the other, using her fingertip to tickle the prostate. Marilyn gasped in pure pleasure as she did that, making herself stiffen up as her senses were overloaded by Tracy's ministrations.

Miss K looked up at Tracy sucking Marilyn's dick and felt her dick flex inside of Tracy, her nipples feeling harder as she saw how Tracy was sucking her dick. She slowly down her thrusts a bit and lengthened them, wanting to feel Tracy's sphincter pulling on her like Tracy's lips were pulling on Marilyn's dick. She used Tracy's ass to slowly stroke her off as she saw Tracy jerk Marilyn's dick with one hand and pump her asshole with the finger in her free hand.

"Feels good, don't it?" Miss K asked Marilyn.

"Oh yeah," she replied as she squeezed her breasts together, rubbing her nipples against each other as her hips began to reflexively buck into Tracy's mouth, making her scream more on her dick and tease the nerves on Marilyn's tip.

"Wouldn't you like to fuck this girl's ass? It's nice and tight."

"Gee, I dunno…I mean, she sucks some nice dick, but…"

Miss K held herself and Tracy still with one hand as she fished in her skirt pockets. After pulling out just about everything, she managed to pull out a couple of condoms and tossed them by Tracy's head. "What do you say, huh?" I'll let her ride me, then you can climb on her ass from behind."

"Well," Marilyn said before sucking in her breath as Miss K flicked her tongue around her tip. "I guess it would be safe…"

"…and don't worry about the condoms. You'll feel everything," Miss K said with a wink. "So whatcha say?" she said as she slowly eased her dick out of Tracy's ass, eliciting a long moan from Tracy.

"Oh, alright," Marilyn said as she gently pushed away from Tracy. Tracy quickly pulled her finger out of Marilyn's ass and Marilyn's dick out of her mouth, then crawled over to where Miss K was laying prone, her dick sticking up straight as she okayed her fingers over the top part of the spit-slick cock. She straddled Miss K's frame on her knees, then slowly lowered herself onto Miss K's dick in one smooth motion, gently bouncing her ass on Miss K's balls when she was flush to Miss K's hips. As she toyed with her clit, Miss K reached up and toyed with her nipples, pulling her down by them gently until their breasts were mashed together, their hard nipples rubbing on each other as Tracy's ass stuck up. Soon after, Marilyn slid onto the bed on her knees, her weight sagging on the mattress as she slowly stroked her condom-covered dick.

"Hey, Marilyn, um, I know this should go without saying but…" Miss K said as Tracy squeezed her pussy on her dick.

"Don't worry!" Marilyn cut off. "I'm not like that. Besides, I get way too many offers from the modeling this as is that I can't stand."

Miss K and Marilyn exchanged a nervous giggle, then relax and Marilyn lined up her dick with Tracy's asshole, with Miss K holding her cheeks spread. Marilyn gently eased the tip in and held it there, letting Tracy's asshole get used to her size.

"Tracy, tell me when you're ready, OK?" Marilyn asked as she held her dick there.

Tracy bolted up, reached behind her and pulled on Marilyn's nipple hard. "I'm fucking ready now, bitch!" Tracy hissed through her teeth. "Shut up and fucking drill my ass."

Marilyn grabbed Tracy's ass hard and shoved her dick balls deep into Tracy, making her arch her back in response and rub her clit on Miss K's pubic bone. Quickly, her rocking developed into a rhythm as her hard nipples rubbed against Miss K's, her clit rubbed on Miss K's pubic bone, and the two dicks inside of her were pushing and pulling in and out of her. Miss K held Tracy still on top of her while Marilyn smoothly sawed her dick in and out of Tracy's ass, forcing the Black blonde bombshell to nothing but wordless gasps as Miss K humped her hips up in rhythm. Miss K then bent Tracy's head down to one of her nipples, which she idly sucked as the onslaught of the two dicks continued down between her legs. She felt her hard nipples get lodged in the crook just under Miss K's breasts, the edge of Miss K's pubic bone teasing into her clit as Marilyn kept pounding her big dick and driving it through her ass, overloading her nerves with the sensation of being stretched to the hilt. She closed her eyes and blindly nursed at Miss K's nipples as she felt herself stiffen up and get pushed into an overwhelming orgasm, her pussy flooding Miss K's balls with her fluids.

Her rectum contracted in rhythm with her pussy as Marilyn was pumping her dick back and forth, making her gasp as she felt Tracy pull on her dick. She leaned over Tracy's back so that her nipples lightly grazed her back, then held herself up on her ass she rode Tracy's ass, balancing her hips on her soft butt as she pumped her long thick dick into her ass. As Tracy was catatonic with the stimulation, screaming as her nerves were set ablaze, Marilyn's nerves were burning white hot herself, as the stimulation from her nipples matched the tightness of Tracy's ass that she managed to feel through the latex. The itching and burning began on the underside of Marilyn's dick, making her want to rub her harder and harder on that spot as she fucked Tracy's tight ass open. Soon, her whole tip was ablaze, and she made longer and longer strokes to keep that hotness on her dick, even as she nipples lightly brushing on Tracy's back made her so hot that she would barely stand it. Finally, she felt her itch begin to get some relief as she felt her loins contract and pump a load of hot cum into her latex sheath, the cooling liquid soothing her skin as she kept fucking as the orgasm began to cool her down. Slowly, she reared up on all fours and slowly pumped at Tracy's soft ass and stiff body. As she felt herself come down from the physical rush, she eased herself out of Tracy in one slow push, the collapse onto the bed next to Miss K and Tracy, the bright sunshine blinding her.

Out of nowhere, she felt Kat's familiar tongue on her balls, licking the spend that had managed to drip out the condom and teasing her with the softness and wetness. Then Kat grabbed onto the base of her wife's dick with her fingers and pulled it condom off from the end, making sure to let the cum she pumped into the condom stay on her dick. After struggling to pull it off to let the cum drip off of it, she finally took a look at the cream-covered chocolate lollipop she made for herself and smiled, licking her lips in pure hunger. She held up the big dick and started to lick the cum off of it, humming to herself as she licked her wife's dick to a spit shine polish. She slid her tongue around the thick flesh, crooking her tongue to clean as much of Marilyn's cream as she could. Suddenly, as she let some cum linger on her tongue to enjoy the taste, she felt another tongue snake out to lick some of the cum off of her tongue. When she opened her eyes, she saw the tongue and wrapped her tongue around it, sharing the cum between them.

Tracy saw Kat get up a bit to look at her face as she licked some of the cum off, Miss K's hard dick still embedded in her pussy for her to squeeze on. She reached up and pulled Kat's head down to Marilyn's dick and started licking the rest of the cum off of her dick, sliding their tongues up the re-hardening shaft as they swirled their tongues up to Marilyn's tip. As they flicked their tongue around Marilyn's swelling glans, the two genetic girls began to intertwine their tongues, pulling themselves into a deep tongue kiss with Marilyn's tip in the middle, having it grazed by their teeth and tongues. Tracy felt Marilyn caress her hair before she felt Kat gently pulled away and saw her being pulled on to of Marilyn's large frame. She slowly stroked Marilyn's now hard-dick as the married couple hazily kissed, Kat's hand toying with Marilyn's nipple. As she gave Marilyn's dick another lick, she felt Miss K's still- hard dick flex inside of her as she enjoyed the erotic tableau.

"Tracy, could you back away from down there?" Marilyn said as she looked down between her legs. "I want my wife on my dick now, please."

"OK, not a problem," Tracy said with a smile as she sat back up on her knees, slowly riding Miss K's hard dick as she watched Kat ease her way down onto Marilyn's hard cock, letting out one long, soft coo as she lowered her hips down until they were flush with her spouse's.

"Hey, Marilyn! Aren't you gonna offer me your wife's ass?"

"Well, let me ask my wife," Marilyn said as she gently lifted her hips up and down, sliding a few inches in and out of Kat. She then brushed aside Kat's hair and asked, "do you want that girl over there to fuck your ass?"

Kat responded by quickly nodding her head, then looking over at Miss K with a wide smile and saying, "gimme!" with a giggle.

"Well, you heard the lady, Trace. Get to steppin' off my dick," Miss K said with a laugh.

"Oh, alright. I'll just watch," Tracy moaned as she tweaked her clit one last time before pulling herself off of Miss K's hard cock. She crawled down off of the bed, then sat down on the same chair Marilyn and Kat were on earlier and propped one of her legs up on a chair arm, leaving her shaved pussy perfectly exposed to pet.

Meanwhile, Miss K finally unzipped her skirt and shucked it off, then grabbed another unwrapped condom from off of the bed. She opened the package, quickly rolled it on, and then kneeled on the bed behind Kat's ass, slowly teasing her tip up the crack of Kat's ass as she slowly stroked herself.

"Hey, Marilyn," Miss K asked as she idly toyed with a nipple. "Ask your wife is she ready for me, OK?"

Marilyn gave her wife a peck on the lips, then asked her wife, "do you want Kayla's dick inside of you?" Kat responded by looking over her shoulder and nodding her shoulder, licking her lips as she did.

"Tear me open," Kat said as she bit her lip, grinding herself down hard on Marilyn's dick. "Just think of me as a present."

Miss K cockily nodded her head, and said to herself, "Oh really, huh?!"

She grabbed Kat's ass, then slowly shoved her huge dick into Kat's tiny ass, making the Asian girl stiffen up as she penetrated her. Bit by bit, she crammed herself into Kat's tiny body until she had nothing more to cram, her hard cock miraculously swallowed by Kat's stretching asshole and feeling Miss K's dick twitch in Kat's pussy. Blocking it out, she began to fuck Kat's impossibly tight asshole, going slow at first so not to hurt Kat – or herself, as the grip on her dick seemed impossibly tight. She closed her eyes, letting the air blow across her hard nipples as she let Kat's ass milk her thick flesh. When she felt Kat began to rock her ass up at her, Miss K started to fuck the girl's ass a bit harder, smoothly pumping her dick in and out the tight passage as her tip felt the friction through the tight latex. She idly ran her hands up and down Kat's quivering back, feeling her soft skin as she fucked her dick back and forth, the rubbing on the ridge of her tip driving her wild as the heat shot through her body. Miss K decided to let loose her self-control, letting the tight ass on her dick get to her head. In no time, her dick was burning just before the quenching ropes of cum shot soundlessly out of her body, filling her condom to overflowing as she held still as bit her lip. She let out a gasp as she felt Kat work her ass back and forth over the dick, making her cum drip down onto her hairless balls and hitting her mind again.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers