The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K: Golden State Revival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

As her mind began to clear, she felt Kat still rocking back and forth on her dick, mewling in pleasure, her body covered with a fine sheen and her hair plastered to her back as she was about to cum. Marilyn, in turn, was making out with her wife as she slowly pumped her dick in Kat's pussy, letting Kat stick her tongue down her throat. As Miss K looked over to where Tracy was sitting, she saw her eyes fixated on the scene in front of her, her body jumping wildly as she furiously pumped four fingers in and out of herself, her other way aimlessly flitting around her body to spark herself in any way possible.

Feeling herself soften some, Miss K slowly eased herself out of Kat's body, taking care not to disturb the lovemaking session beneath her after the fucking she gave Kat. Only a split-second after she cleared herself from Kat, Tracy jumped on the bed, nearly knocking her off, and started to lick Kat's gaping asshole. After rimming out the petite Asian, Tracy licked up the crack of Kat's ass and up her spine, making her shiver before brushing out her hair and licking her ear. She then slipped her tongue in the kiss between Marilyn and Kat, making the kiss go three ways as their tongues tangled before Tracy managed to grab Kat's hair and take her for herself, her free hand toying around Kat's closing asshole. As the two continued to kiss, she sat Kat up on her wife's dick as she straightened up, her tits pressing into Kat's flat chest as their nipples rubbed against each other. Tracy slipped a hand in between her legs, shivering as she felt her fingertips tease her sensitive flower.

Tracy continued making out with Kat, exchanging moans through their locked lips as they were continually stimulated. Tracy was riding her hand when she felt a tongue move past her fingers and part her other set of lips, circling her clit to make her circle her hips. Tracy felt the heat rising up from her crotch through her body as the tongue lapped on her clit, then felt at once Kat's hand playing with her nipple and someone suck on her clit. She exploded into a quivering mass of flesh instantly, her body overwhelmed by the stimulation as she moaned into Kat's mouth. She felt Kat herself begin to flush, making her sensitive skin get more inflamed as she felt a couple of fingers slip inside of her, twisting inside of her in that now-familiar way as a tongue gently lapped at her clit, popping her off into another orgasm as her pussy milked those fingers. As she felt Kat moan into her mouth once more, she blindly reached down to rub Kat's clit, catching a bit of Marilyn's thick dick in the process as she tickled it. Still hot from the sensations between her legs, she felt Kat pull her lips away, hearing her mew in orgasm as Kat's body shook on hers, letting off in yet another orgasm.

As she felt the fingers leave her body and the tongue slowly its licking, she became aware of the smell of sex in the room and how weak her body felt perched on her knees. As she felt back onto the bed, she looked down between her legs and saw her friend with a wet face and a glowing smile, her hand idly toying with her semi-hard dick. "I just thought you'd like some help there," Miss K said before planting a light kiss on her pussy.

As she looked to her left, she saw Marilyn and Kat in a loving embrace, simply looking into each other's eyes as they glowed with pure sexual energy.

"Enjoy that, honey?" Marilyn said with a smile as her and her wife's chests were pressed together.

Kat simply nodded her head, then gave Marilyn a kiss on the cheek. "Thank you, Mari!"

"You're welcome, hon. Now let's go check on our daughter, OK?" Marilyn said as she gave Kat a peck on the lips.

The couple slowly disengaged from each other, with Kat letting out a grunt as she got off of Marilyn's dick. Then, the two threw on their clothes quickly without their underwear and hustled out the room, walking out into the living room to meet their daughter, much to the relief of Sharilynn.

"You know, hearing you in that bedroom is torture, right? Damn I wanted to at least touch myself" Sharilynn said with a screamed whisper.

"Cool," Marilyn said. "I know how to torture you now. All I gotta do is lock you in one room, then play a porno tape with the volume up in the room next door."

"You know, for someone born with a dick, you can be such a bitch at times," Sharilynn cracked.

"Hey, I learned from the master herself," Marilyn said with a chuckle.

"Anyway, the little rugrat is sleeping well. Wanna take a look for yourself?"

"Sure, Shari," Marilyn said as she walked over to the crib.

Just then, Miss K had slipped into the edge of the room after hearing the conversation, wearing only her skirt with her arm keeping her barely decent. She watched as Marilyn gently lifted her child out of the crib and held her sleeping in her arms, bending down to give it a kiss on its head. She looked in half- awe, half-envy as Marilyn sat down with her child, gently rocking it as Kat walked by Marilyn and lightly ran her fingers through the baby's sparse hair. Just a Miss K was fixated on the scene in front of her, she felt someone grab at her dick from under the skirt.

"Mmm, I see we have some easy access here," Shari said as she looked down at Miss K's crotch. "And it's semi-hard too? Come with me into my room, and let's get another room cracking. Trace? Where are you?"

"I'm right here," Tracy said, wearing nothing but a smile as she toyed with her honey blonde locks. "So what do you wanna do with my friend?"

"Only get her hard, then stick her dick up my ass while you eat me out and play with my clit ring with my tongue," Sharilynn said as she pushed Miss K into her room and up against a wall. "And I'm gonna do it now."

Sharilynn then got on her knees, pulling the leather triangles of her bikini top off of her breasts, exposing her big fake tits as she pulled on her nipples. Then, she lifted up Miss K's skirt and gave her dick a suck before wrapping her tits around it, jerking off Miss K's dick with her tits as the tall transsexual hissed in pleasure. Sharilynn then pulled the dick out from between her tits, stroking it some before swallowing it in one gulp, sucking on it as she played with a nipple. She sucked on that huge dick with vigor, pumping her head up and down it as she swallowed and slurped, sliding her tongue along the underside. As she was doing this, she had a hand loosen up her tight leather pants so she could caress her bare pussy with her fingernails, causing her to moan right on Miss K's dick. She looked over to the doorway to see Tracy leaning in the door jam, rubbing her pussy to her actions. She disengaged from sucking on Miss K's dick to hold it up to her belly and give it a good lick from the base to the tip, bumping her head against Miss K's breasts in the process. Sharilynn then looked up at what she felt rubbing against her head, licking her lips at how delicious Miss K's tits were as she slowly stroked her dick.

"Hey, Tracy!" Sharilynn asked. "Would you like to suck this little girl's big tits for me?"

"Sure, I'd love to!" Tracy said as she straightened up on her feet, taking her hand out from between her legs.

Sharilynn buried her tongue into the underside of Miss K's tip, burrowing it in for a bit before licking it up over the tip and between Miss K's breasts. She then slid her tongue across one of Miss K's breasts and circled the areola with her tongue. Just as she sucked the nipple into her mouth, she felt some hair brushing next to her ear. Disengaging from the nipple for a little lick, she saw Tracy nursing heavily on the other nipple. Sliding her head next to Tracy, the two flicked Miss K's pebble hard nipple with their tongues before they pulled themselves into a deep tongue kiss around Miss K's nipple, swapping spit as Sharilynn idly brushed with Miss K's tip with her fingertips.

Sharilynn pulled away from the kiss and started stroking Miss K's spit-slick dick hard in her hand. "You know where I want this big dick next?" Sharilynn asked as she looked up into Miss K's eyes. "Right up my ass!"

She pulled Miss K her dick towards the bed, then pushed her onto the bed with one quick shove. She then pulled her pants down to her knees, revealing a bare pussy replete with a clit ring which she toyed with, making her coo with pleasure. She turned away from Miss K, then held onto her dick with one hand as she stuck her ass out, then shoved it back to press the head of Miss K's cock to her asshole. Biting her lip and bracing herself, she gasped as she felt Miss K's huge head stuff her, stretching out that back passage to the maximum. Letting out one long gasp, Shari grunted as she pushed Miss K's dick into her, stuffing her body as full as possible before her ass went flush with Miss K's balls. She shivered as she felt impaled on the transsexual's huge shaft, the felt back against Miss K's chest, feeling her squeeze her breasts as she slid down a quivering hand to rub her clit.

"Tracy," Shari panted out. "Could you lick my pussy for me?"

Tracy simply responded by getting down between Shari's legs and planting a long, wet lick on her juicy pussy before batting around the ring with her tongue, making Shari shake with the electricity coming from between her legs.

"Yes I do," Tracy said with a giggle, smiling up at Shari's glazed eyes.

Shari gritted her teeth as she felt Tracy's tongue slide across her nether folds, lapping up all the moisture that collected within them. Meanwhile, she felt Miss K's large hairs squeeze her man-made mammaries firmly, holding them tight as she pumped her asshole hard, tearing up her insides. She closed her eyes, letting the feelings simply wash over her body when she felt Miss K snake her tongue into her gasping mouth, taking her breath away as their tongues danced together. When she felt Tracy suck her clit into her mouth, batting around her clit ring with her tongue in the process, she exploded into one long, powerful cum, screaming into Miss K's mouth as her body went limp, the sensation heightened by the tugging and rubbing Miss K did on her nipples. She let herself get used by Tracy and Miss K as a fucktoy, letting them drive her to a series of mini-deaths a Tracy continued to gently lick Sharilynn's pussy. On the other hand, Miss K's big, hard cock was flexing inside of Shari, pumping her fast and hard and leaving her with a dull pain masked by the pleasure of being filled. She felt Miss K's nipples rub on her back as she felt Miss K's dick slow down its thrusts, driving her up in the air with each thrust as she felt it flex deep inside her. She then felt Miss K stiffen up and a groan go off in the distance as she felt her insides begin to be coated with hot, thick cum, making her shiver as she still felt Tracy's tongue sliding between her folds.

Miss K pulled Sharilynn's lips down to hers and gave her a long, firm tongue kiss. "You enjoy that ma?" Miss K bragged.

"Nice," Shari purred. "Very nice!"

"Thank you," Tracy said before giving Sharilynn's pussy yet another lick, making her almost wince. "That's enough ma. I enjoyed that though," she said with a nervous giggle. Then, with Miss K's dick still embedded in her, she reached over to the nightstand and grabbed her purse. "I know that this is a weird time to be doing this, but since you've been nice enough, I oughta give you this one favor."

Sharilynn calmly pulled out a pen and piece of paper, then jotted down her cell phone number and the address of the club she was stripping at that night. "Here you go Kayla," she said. "I'm also making some money out at this club tonight, so I wouldn't mind if you stopped by. I know the girls would love seeing someone like you around."

Miss K let out a belly laugh and said, "sure, why not? We need something to do tonight, right Trace?"

"Well, maybe we could do this girl again," Tracy said with a smile. She then jammed three fingers in Sharilynn, pumping them hard as she kissed her harder, twirling her tongue around the bigger girl's mouth. Tracy pulled away, smiling at the fact that she just made Sharilynn that much more hotter.

"Alright, let's go, Trace," Miss K said as she began to lift Shari off of her dick. "We need to get ready for tonight."

***

That night, Miss K and Tracy pulled up in their SUV in front of a club on the busy Sunset Strip. After leaving the ladies they'd met at Disneyland, they'd returned to their Hollywood hotel room, gotten some rest and changed into identical outfits of baby tees, micro minis and six-inch platform heels. Miss K chose a black shirt with a white Playboy bunny logo with a black skirt and black shoes, wearing nothing on her face but lipstick to match her auburn hair. Tracy, on the other hand, went with baby blue all over, up to the frost blue lipstick she was wearing. Though her blonde curls were pulled back in a pigtail, she looked every bit the princess her shirt declared in pink glitter paint.

"Ready to go inside, hun?" Miss K said as she idly brushed her fingers along Tracy's inner thigh.

"Sure, why not?" Tracy replied. "After all, I've never been in one of these places without having to work."

"So shall we?"

"Let's," Tracy said with a giggle.

The two ladies grabbed their purses and stepped out the car, instantly attracting the eyes of the male patrons in the parking lot and on the street. After hurriedly locking the car door, Miss K followed Tracy as they walked into the front door, past the eyes of the smiling bouncer up to the blonde haired bimbo taking the cover charges at the register.

"That'll be $10 a piece, ladies!" the woman screamed over the thumping music.

"Uh, we're the guests of Sharilynn, ma'am," Miss K replied.

The woman took a good look at Miss K and Tracy in the dim light, then said, "oh, I think she mentioned you two. Two Black girls, one blonde, one really tall, right?"

"That would be us," Miss K screamed. Then, she bent over in the blonde's ear and whispered, "I can be really freaky, too," before punctuating that remark with a lick of the blonde's ear.

"Ooh, thank you," the lady replied. "Go ahead inside."

Miss K walked into the bustling club, filled with men, as well as a few hetero couples here and there, watching the dancers do their thing on stage as well as socialize with the dancers working their way through the crowd, hoping to get customers for a lap dance. While Tracy was reacclimating to the environment of a strip club, Miss K managed to flag down a waitress and order herself and Tracy a drink. Quietly, she led the way to a back corner of the club, preferring to watch the early action in relative darkness.

"No way," a dancer said from a door leading from the backstage area. "It can't be. What are the odds?"

Maggie shook out her black waist length hair, shocked at the visual she saw in front of her. "That can't be my ex, right?" she thought to herself. She had just finished her set on stage and had slipped on an ankle- length white dress, which brought out the dark-red frosting on her tips. She was all ready to work the crowd in her stilettos, ready to hustle out another $20 from some sleazy middle-aged man when the former love of her life walks in and settles into a back seat in the club.

"Of all the strip clubs of all the world," Maggie said with a giggle as she paraphrased the famous line from Casablanca.

"Mag, what's wrong?" one of the dancers said as she walked past. "Everything OK?"

"Sure," Maggie said with a sense of false confidence. "Everything's fine. Gotta make that money, yo!"

Maggie strutted away from the doorway, walking around the stage and trying to place herself in the general vicinity of her ex, trying to spy as well as chat up some of the patrons. She first walked up to a middle age man, who was in decent shape with a sharp suit and an expensive Rolex on his wrist. As usual, she said hello to him by bending down and giving him a look at her D-cup cleavage, fixing his eyes to her. Once she got his attention, she leaned on the table and made idle conversation, making sure to keep her eyes over where Miss K was sitting. Absent mindedly going through her usual scripted conversation with the guy, she saw a waitress drop off a couple of drinks for Miss K and her friend, then saw them nurse them as they watched the dancers on the stage behind her. "I got to get to her, if only to say hi," Maggie thought to herself.

"Would you mind me stepping away for a sec?" Maggie said. "I gotta, um, take care of some stuff."

"Sure, no problem," the man said as Maggie slid off the man's body.

As Miss K put down the glass she was nursing on, she got yet another shock. She saw the familiar strut of her ex-girlfriend, her long hair bouncing in rhythm with her breasts as she slithered along in the tight, white ankle-length dress. Almost like a ghost, Maggie slid into the booth next to Miss K and wrapped an arm around her, caressing her back.

"So, K," Maggie whispered into her ear. "Would you like a lap dance?"

"Maggie? Maggie!" Miss K said as she turned to hug her ex-girlfriend. "How's it going? I knew you headed out west, but I never thought I'd meet you out here."

"Me neither," Maggie said as she returned the hug, then sat back in her seat. "I'd been keeping touch with you, but I lost track of you. What happened?"

"Well, I met this lovely thing in a strip club like this one," Miss K said as she motioned to Tracy. "Maggie, meet Tracy. Trace, Mag."

"Hi," Tracy said as she leaned over to hug Maggie, which quickly devolved into a makeout session as Tracy slid her hand into Maggie's dress to squeeze a tit and tongue kiss her hard before pulling away with a purr and a smile.

"So, you ran out and go another bi stripper like me, huh?" Maggie said in mock anger. "I guess I should be flattered," she said before breaking out in a smile. "So what has you in LA specifically, K?"

"Well, I've been on a cross-country road trip with this girl, enjoying the sights and fucking everything within hailing distance," Miss K said nonchalantly.

"Aww, so it takes a cast of thousands to replace me?" Maggie said jokingly. Then, she pulled on the neckline of her dress and exposed her nipples before pushing her tits together with her arms. "Why don't you suck on mama, K? You too Tracy. Don't worry. I don't bite…hard!" she said with a bright smile.

Miss K bent down, stuck out her tongue and licked around Maggie's nipple, then kissed her nipple. As she gently nursed on her ex's nipple, Tracy climbed around Miss K and sucked on the other nipple, batting around the hardening nipple with her tongue, making Maggie gasp and grab the two ladies' hair.

"Hey, ladies, would you like a lap dance?" Maggie said as she pulled her dress over her breasts. "I can show you how I seduced K over here back when she was a he, Tracy," Maggie continued with a nod and a wink.

"You knew him back then?" Tracy said in surprise. "And you stayed with him too? Why did you two split up?"

"Oh, the whole east coast-west coast thing," Maggie dismissively said. "We're still friends, though. Anyway, c'mon! Let's go!" she said as she reached between Miss K's legs and squeezed her dick and balls through her thong. "Besides, I know my favorite cow still has plenty of milk for me," Maggie whispered in Miss K's ear, punctuating it with a lick.

"And I still hope you have plenty of that orange cream for me to lick you freak," Miss K said with a laugh as she grabbed her purse. "Let's go."

Maggie led the ladies out of the booth and over to the entrance of the lap dance area. Waving hi to the bouncer as they passed, they slipped into the VIP area, then chose a room and slipped behind the curtain.

"Why don't you girls have a seat and get ready for the ride of your life," Maggie said. "I don't think we'll need much music for what we'll end up doing."

Miss K and Tracy took a seat on the plush red velour couch, then reclined and crossed their legs, waiting for Tracy to start her show.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers