The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K: Golden State Revival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"You know, since I got out here, I haven't found another girl like you, K, at least one willing to give me a ride," Maggie said as she stood there and rocked her hips from side to side. Then, she squeezed her tits and said, "And I've been wearing out the girls out here with their strap-ons out here," as she dragged her hands down her body. "You know," she said as she turned away from the ladies, "as good as the ladies out here can work it, ain't nothing like a big, thick live dick pounding you from behind as you feel some soft hair and hard nips dragging on your back, being ridden nice and hard." She pumped her ass up and down she said this, dropping into a squat as she stuck her ass out before reaching under her dress to rub her wet pussy. She then seductively sucked the wetness off her finger as she looked over her shoulder at the ladies.

"Are you ready for me?"

"Oh God yes!" Miss K moaned as she idly rubbed her hard nipples through her shirt and shifted around on the couch, looking for a comfortable way to sit on her now-hard dick.

"Good," Maggie said as she licked her lips, then sexily smiled for the ladies.

She walked up right in front of the ladies, twisting her hips back and forth as they watched, then ran her hands down her down from her neck to her crotch, pressing her hips into her hands as we moved her body in silent rhythm. Maggie wiggled herself in between Miss K's legs, then bent over so that Tracy could look down into her cleavage as slowly moved her ass for Miss K's pleasure. She hefted her dangling breasts into her hands, pressing her cleavage into a tight, bulging groove, then climbed onto the couch over Tracy's reclining body. Maggie straddled her body, rolling her hips almost up to her chest, then lowered herself just so that her pussy sat right on top of a breast for her to grind on. She slowly rubbed her center on Tracy's tit for a moment, just enough to make her panties wet, then slid down her body until she sat on the girl's lap, pressing their flesh together through the fabric as she slid down. Reaching back, she undid the clasp on her dress and let the flaps fall down onto Tracy's body, making the blonde smile as she felt the sensations start to juice herself up. As Maggie rode the girl's lap, the dress worked its way down off of Maggie's breasts, slowly exposing the firm orbs to the ladies gaze. When she felt the dress finally slip all the way off of her breasts, Maggie sat back on her hips and ground her thong-covered pussy against Tracy's thigh, squeezing her firm, naturally hanging tits in her hands and pulling on her nipples.

Maggie then slid herself down Tracy's leg, making herself moan as she left a faint trail off moisture on Tracy's skin. She then got to her feet on her stilettos and turned her back to the ladies, looking over her shoulder at Miss K and smiling. She wrapped her arms around her breasts, then slowly slid them down her frame as she slithered her body, wiggling her hips in an almost hypnotic rhythm. Once her hands slid down to her dress, she stuck out her ass and slowly revealed her big, round ass framed perfectly by a white thong. As Miss K squeezed her breasts through her shirt and Tracy crossed her legs and rocked them together, Maggie completely revealed her ass and let the dress drop down to her feet.

She stuck her butt in Miss K's face and slowly pumped it up and down, sliding a finger inside her thong and pulling it out as she showed off the crack of her ass, even rubbing her glistening labia. She dropped down onto her haunches, wrapped her arms around Miss K's thighs and began to rub her ass up and down her leg, slowly working it up her body. When her ass reached Miss K's thigh, she reached back and wrapped her arms around her ex-girlfriend's neck, grinding her pussy on Miss K's thigh as her back and long hair teased Miss K's breasts. Eventually, Maggie worked her ass to the point where she pressed it into Miss K's crotch, feeling the tucked-back dick pulse against it as she slithered back and forth across it. She reached back and pushed up Miss K's micro-mini up her hips, riding the hidden dick as she looked back into Miss K's eyes. She reached into her thong and rubbed her clit, then stood and turned to face Miss K. Straddling Miss K's hips against, she reached into Miss K's thong and tugged out the huge dick from her thong, giving a stroke to the rock-hard dick as she rubbed her thong- covered pussy with it.

"Let's cut the bullshit, K," Miss K hissed. "I came back here for a fuck, not a dance. Do you wanna fuck my wet, juicy pussy?" she said as she pulled aside her thong and revealed her wet, glistening pussy.

Miss K squeezed her tits together as she smiled and nodded her head. "I'd love to ma," she purred in return.

Maggie dropped her weight down onto Miss K's hard dick, making her groan and pant as it spread her pussy wide open. Glad that it was embedded inside of her, she began to ride the dick nice and slow, letting her pussy get stretched out as she idly rubbed her clit. She reached up, lifted Miss K's shirt up and squeezed her ex-girlfriend's tits, with her thumbs rubbing the nipples, as she rocked her hips up and down the thick cock, making her bite her lip to keep from screaming. She felt a kiss on her lips from someone with small, soft lips, then a tongue part them, letting them scream into the person's mouth. As the person dragged their lips down to her neck, she saw Tracy's blonde hair, as well as her small chocolate hand go down to the juncture of her legs to stroke Miss K's dick in time with her slowing thrusts.

In no time, Tracy latched onto Maggie's breast with her lips, mouthing the firm flesh all over before taking the nipple into her mouth and sucking on it, making her jump as she kept riding Miss K's dick. She gasped as Tracy's tongue lightly flicked around the hardening nub, sucking it firmly but gently. She brushed back Tracy's hair away from Miss K's body to get a look at it, her pretty face twisted in pleasure and her breasts bouncing gorgeously as she rode her very big and handsome dick. When she felt Miss K's hands slide up to cup and squeeze her ass, she stopped moving her hips, letting Miss K drive her big dick into her hard as she bounced up and down in her lap. Biting her lip so hard that it nearly bled, she pulled Tracy away from her breast and kissed her hard, moaning into her mouth as Miss K drilled her pussy. She pulled away from the kiss, sucking on her lip before licking Tracy's face on her way to licking her ear, teasing her by playing her tongue over the ridges.

"You want me to eat your pussy? I'd love to know what a delicate little girl tastes like," Maggie said before wrapping an arm around Tracy and rubbing a breast as she kissed her hard again.

Miss K saw Tracy pull away from the kiss and lay back on the red velour couch, propping a leg up on it to show off her wet, juicy pussy. As she saw Tracy idly slide a finger through her pussy, she lifted up Maggie's legs as she slowly twisted around in her lap so that she was now facing away from her, listening to her grunt and gasp and tug on her dick with her pussy the whole time. Once she was facing away from her, she held Maggie tight in her arms and crouched up on the couch, letting Maggie drop down between Tracy's legs. After pulling her back a bit, Miss K watched as Maggie bent down and licked Tracy's labia making her whimper as she looked up into Miss K's eyes. As Maggie split the lips and began to suck gently on her labia, she cooed gently, her eyes now fixed on Miss K's and her mouth frozen open in lust as Miss K began to gently pump Maggie's pussy.

Tracy stared at Miss K's body as Maggie lapped at her delicate folds, wishing she could feel the huge shaft that was pushing Maggie's lips firm to her pussy filling her pussy deep, her hard nipples rubbing against her. She shuddered as she felt Maggie drag her hair up her inner thighs as she licked her way up her belly, her soft licks being interrupted by the rhythmic shoves from Miss K's pumping cock. She felt Maggie drag her shirt over her tits with her teeth before she slid her tongue over her nipple, melting it into her mouth as her fingers gently rubbed her pussy. She let the lust haze her sight for a moment, enjoying the feelings that has her near orgasm, then focused on Miss K through the haze, her face mixed with lust and strain as she felt Maggie work her pussy as she fucked it. "God, I wanna kiss her," Maggie thought to herself.

Sharilynn slid her way into the crowd after doing her set on stage, looking for Miss K and Tracy. "I hope those chicks showed up," Sharilynn said to herself. "After all the shit I went through to get them in." She walked around looking for them when she had a hunch and slid over to the lap dance area. As she walked through, she saw the various dancers going through their paces with the customers, some with a hustle and some without. Finally, she smelled the essence of feminine sex nearby and quietly slid inside the curtain where she thought she got it from. When she got inside, she saw Miss K sawing her dick into Maggie, stretching her nether lips impossibly wide as Maggie was sliding her tongue inside her pussy, her thumb circling her clit. As she thought about Miss K's dick fucking her, she felt herself get wet and slid her hand in her panties, gently strumming her clit as she squeezed her tits through her baby blue dress with the other hand.

As she was enjoying herself watching the show in front of her, Shari noticed Tracy holding Maggie's head tight between her legs, then sit up and reach for Miss K's sinewy arm. As she tugged on it, the two pulled into a deep soul kiss, their lips slowly sliding against each other as they closed their eyes, almost oblivious to Maggie between them. They pulled away for a bit, gently caressing each other's hair as they looked into each other's eyes, wanting each other desperately. "Damn," Shari thought to herself as she rubbed her pussy. "That's deep."

Miss K looked down into Tracy's eyes as she fucked Maggie's pussy, her hands toying with Tracy's hair before reaching up to rub Tracy's breast. As she felt Maggie's pussy tug more and more on her sensitive shaft, she rubbed Tracy's nipple between fingers, making her purr before dropping into yet another deep soulful kiss. As their lips caressed each other, she softly squeezed Tracy's breast, thinking about what her pussy would feel like around her dick, her legs wrapped around her ass as she pulled her more and more into one. As they kept kissing, she felt Tracy begin to cum as she gasped into her mouth, her skin shaking with the little tremors rolling through her body. She pushed her herself balls deep into Maggie, then let go in her ex-girlfriend, shaking hard as she felt Tracy's flesh touch herself as they continued to kiss, her hand still caressing Tracy's breast as she felt the haze of love fall over both of them.

She pulled away from the kiss, then looked into Tracy's eyes, trying to find out what was going on in her eyes. Then, she realized what she saw in them.

"Hey Maggie?" Miss K said in a detached voice.

"Yeah?" Maggie said in her sexy purr.

"Thanks for the fuck," Miss K continued as she pulled out. "You still have the same e-mail, right?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"I-I'll email you my cell number, OK?" Miss K said as she struggled to tuck herself back under her thong and straighten out her clothes. "Trace, you ready to go?" she blindly said as she looked down at her clothes, getting them looking right.

"Uh, sure K," Tracy replied, bewildered as to what was going on.

Just then, Miss K spotted Shari in the doorway. "Hey, how long you been there?"

"Long enough to get myself a nice relaxing cum watching a show after a hard day's work?" Shari replied as she wrapped an arm around Miss K. "You sure you don't want to stay around for another show?"

"No, thanks," Miss K curtly said as she hunted for her purse, then walked towards the door. "I'll call you, OK? I gotta go."

With that, Miss K bounded out of the room, with Tracy following close behind. Miss K then opened up the SUV, pulled herself into the driver's seat, opened the passenger side door and started the car, forcing Tracy to run and catch up with it.

"What's going on, K?" Tracy said as she opened the door and got into the car. "Tell me, please!"

"N-nothing. Just gotta think about something that's all," she said as she pulled out the parking lot and sped down Sunset Boulevard.

"Is everything OK?"

"Yeah, yeah, everything's fine. Just gotta think."

"C'mon K! Stop acting like such a dude! This is the first time I've seen you like this! Tell me, what's going on?"

"I-I'll explain," Miss K replied detachedly. "Is the CD holder over by you?"

"Yeah."

"Find 'Midnight Marauders' in there and stick in the CD player, OK?"

"Alright," Tracy said as she resigned to her current fate, fished out the CD and stuck it in the player. Miss K then pressed play and turned the stereo on blast, trying to drown out her thoughts. They sped up to the hotel in a few short moments, where Miss K careened down the driveway, pulling to a wild stop in front of the hotel.

"Get out," Miss K said.

"What?"

"I'll meet you up in the hotel room in a few. I got some stuff on my mind that I gotta think about."

"What?" Tracy said as she looked at Miss K, then realized what she was thinking. "You're afraid you're in l—"

"I'll explain later," Miss K said. "I'll be back, I promise, OK?"

Tracy took a deep breath, then said, "Alright. I'll see you upstairs." She clutched her purse, then unbuckled her seat belt and stepped out the car. She stood on the sidewalk for a second as Miss K pulled away from the hotel, shaking her head as she sped off. "Damn, is that girl weird!" she said to no one in particular.

Miss K sped off away from the hotel, coming to a stop a few blocks away from the hotel at a stoplight. Taking a deep breath, she ran her hand through her hair, then looked up at the street sign hanging over the intersection. She made a left at the light, then drove more patiently down the street, trying to remember something from her past and taking note of the 24 hour stores that were open. Finally, she spotted the donut shop she was looking for. "Great," she said to no one in particular. "It's open. I wonder if Tran is still around."

Pulling up to a space in the parking lot, she grabbed her purse, then slid out of the car, nervously running a hand through her hair as she locked up the car. Purposely walking up the door, she opened it up and walked into the donut shop. While it had the usual cheap appointments, it was clean and quiet, and it was well stocked. Behind the counter was her old friend from a previous life, Tran. The short, middle-aged Vietnamese guy was always nice to her back when she was a he, and she needed something familiar at that moment.

"Hey, Tran," Miss K said as walked up to the counter. "Remember me?"

Tran took a good look at her, then wrinkled up his brow looking at her. "Hmm," he said in a slight accent. "Are you someone's brother? You know, that Black guy from Yahoo? I remember he used to be her all the time. That was before that crash."

"Actually, that's close enough," Miss K said as she excitedly cut Tran off. "I'm actually the Yahoo guy."

"Huh? No way…"

"Yes way!" Miss K said as she cut the man off. "I've become a girl now," she continued as she showed off her body. "What do you think?"

"Nice," Tran said as he eyed Miss K up and down. "You sure you Yahoo guy?"

"Yeah, but you're gonna have to take my word on that one. I changed sex, not sexual orientations," Miss K said with a smile. "Anyway, you remember my standing order?"

"Ah, yes. 3 old fashioned and 3 French crullers, right?"

"You got it," Miss K said, bouncing around on her heels and making her flesh jiggle a bit. She then reached in her purse and fished out a $20 bill. "Keep the change, OK?"

"OK," Tran said as he fetched the donuts from the rack and stuck them in the box. He then turned back around to the counter, walked to it and handed Miss K the box. "Here you go. That'll be…"

"I said keep the change!"

"Oh!" Tran said as his face began to brighten up. "Thank you, sir!"

"It's ma'am now, but I'll forgive you if these donuts are the same as always," Miss K said as she opened up the box, pulled out an old fashioned and took a bite. "Mmm, that's good," Miss K said with a smile. "Thanks!"

She walked out the door, almost leaving behind her purse before she quickly ran back and grabbed it. Walking into her SUV, she placed her donuts on the passenger side, then started up the SUV back to the nearest store. Fishing a couple dollars out of her purse, she fished out a couple singles, then parked the SUV and walked into the store to buy a quart of 1% milk. Quickly grabbing the milk and throwing the cash onto the counter, she got back in the SUV and opened the bottle, letting some run onto her shirt as she took a gulp. She took a deep breath and relaxed, trying to forget everything running through her mind in the past few minutes. "This can't be happening," she thought to herself as she grabbed a donut, took a bite and took another sip of milk. "I spent all this money trying to run from my demons, and yet they're still there. Oh well. No matter where you got, there you are."

***

"What the…"

Tracy was aroused from her sleep by a good strong shake. When her eyes began to focus, she saw Miss K standing above her, naked with her huge hard-on sticking out.

"OK, K," she went out of reflex as she reached up to grab the huge dick, ready to stick it in her mouth.

"Stop," Miss K said as she pulled the hand off of her dick. "We're going back to New York in a few days, and you're coming with me?"

"Huh?" Tracy said as she kicked off the sheets and sat up on the side of the bed. "What's up?"

"Perfect," Miss K said to Tracy. "I just knew that once you saw me like this turning down sex that you'd pay attention."

"Now," Miss K continued. "I've been thinking a lot on this trip, especially since we hit Arizona. Ain't nothing like the open road to give ya time to think. Anyway, I've been thinking through some stuff, personal stuff, you know, and I'm starting to realize some stuff. First of all, I like you a lot, a whole lot since this trip started. Heck, I-I admit it, what you said last night, that I'm in love with you, and to me, that scares the fucking shit out of me. I mean, I went from being a broke ass college student to a multi-fucking-millionaire in the blink of an eye. I went from not being able to get a date to having models throw themselves at me. Don't get me wrong, the sex is hot, but…there's something more. You remember back in Anaheim when we were in that chick Marilyn's room?"

"Yeah, I remember that, if only for how fucking sore my pussy is right now," Tracy said. "Ya gotta let me fuck her again."

"Well, maybe I will if you're a good girl," Miss K said as she petted Tracy's hair. Just as Tracy was about to reach up to suck her dick, she pulled away and continued her spiel. "Anyway, remember when you pulled me away from the living room?"

"Yeah."

"Well, I was looking at a scene that, running in my circles, I hadn't seen in a long time – a couple of parents doting on their child. Now, I'm not saying I wanna drop everything and become a regular dad with 2.3 and a house in the 'burbs, but it hit me. I mean, don't get me wrong, the sex is, well, wow, I'm living a fucking porno right now. But still, everyone needs someplace that's home. If not physically home, then mentally home. I thought I'd be happy turning myself into a walking wet dream fucking everyone I come across, then screwing my way across America. However, there's something ultimately empty in the whole exercise, you know? I mean…" Miss K said before stopping to blink back tears. "I just need to chill, to be…home."

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers