The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K: Golden State Revival

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"What are you trying to say, K? That you wanna go back to being a dude, move back to New York and just live together as boyfriend and girlfriend?"

"Well, not quite the first one. I mean, I'll admit it. At first, this whole shemale thing was a vanity play by someone with more cash on hand than sense. I seems a bit crazy to waste some money molding my body like Play-doh when I could have, say, fed the homeless or build affordable housing with my cash. But with all the stuff I did, with all those strippers, with my ex, with you on this trip, I've grown attached to this. It's become a part of me, and I don't know if realistically could go back. What, I'm gonna vibe with the guys about picking up some chick with my boobs wearing a lacy thong? I am what I am, a pre-op transsexual, a shemale, a sissy, a tranny, a newhalf, a catdog…"

"Catdog? You mean the Nickelodeon cartoon?" Tracy giggled.

"Trust me, Trace. Hang around enough West Indians for long enough and you'll hear shit like that," Miss K said with a laugh. "Anyway, the point is that I'm with this transgendered thing for better or worst. Besides, I can still have kids like this, and that would probably be the one reason for going back to being a guy, you know?"

"True, true," Tracy said as she nodded her head.

"So whatcha say? Let's move back to NYC and live in sin together. Who knows what kind of women we can find there and, at the end of the day, we still have each other," Miss K said with a smile."

"Awww, K, you're so sweet," Tracy said as she got up and hugged Miss K tight, enjoying being in the other's embrace. Tracy then slipped Miss K's arms, and got on her knees, poised to suck her dick.

"Nah, let's not do that right now," Miss K said. "We can fuck all we want now that we're officially a couple," she continued as she lifted Tracy up on the floor, then laid her out in the bed. "Let's snuggle for a bit. Besides, I need to get some sleep," Miss K said as she climbed into the bed and spooned up behind Tracy. "When I wake up though, we can fuck like rabbits, OK?" Miss K said with a giggle.

"OK, let's start now," Tracy said as she reached back to grab Miss K's dick, only to be slapped away by Miss K.

"Nuh-uh-uh!" Miss K said as she wagged her fingers and giggled. "Ya gotta wait. For now, let's get some rest."

***

THE FOLLOWING SPRING…

Miss K sat in front of her vanity, touching up the last of her bronze-colored lipstick. She put the lipstick down, then smoothed down a stray hair, pinned up in a French roll with some bangs teased out. She wore a light peach colored pant-suit, the jacket of which she was adjusting to make her cleavage look just right.

"You sure this is OK?" Miss K said as she fussed over herself in the mirror. "I mean, I've been practicing and all, but I don't think I could do a chick in a business role. This is a bit too staid for me, you know?"

"Don't worry, babe," Tracy said as she peeked over Miss K's shoulder and gave her a peck on the cheek. "It'll be fine. You know how to be a woman already. Just try to remember, and you'll be good."

"I know," Miss K said with a giggle. "Besides, if I'm living as a girl, it would be weird to switch back and forth all the time, not to mention that I could be a stockholder in Ace Bandages for all the ones I'd buy to pin down my boobies."

"And I just love your boobies," Tracy said with a giggle as she reached around and squeezed one of Miss K's silicon-enhanced breasts. She was wearing a beige pant suit with a white blouse with a wide collar. Her sparsely made-up face was framed by her black hair and pinned up with a pair of sunglasses.

"Ah, hush," Miss K said as she playfully slapped away Tracy's hand. "Anyway, it's time for the big press conference. Is the limo outside?"

"I'll check," Tracy said as she walked to the bedroom window to look down onto the street. "Yeah, it is, K!"

"Alright, Trace," Miss K said as she snatched the purse off the vanity and made her way to the door. "Let's get a move on."

Tracy followed Miss K out the bedroom and down the stairs of their Upper East Side townhouse, waving goodbye to the maid as they sped out. As the chauffer opened the door, Miss K quickly slid into the back seat, followed by Tracy. When the chauffer closed the door, Miss K let out a long, drawn out breath, noticeably twitching.

"Still nervous, K?"

"Yeah. I mean, on one hand, this is a childhood dream, owning the Knicks. Thinking back to when I was kid watching Bernard King on Channel 9, to hunting for a sportsbar to follow the 94 run to even scoring tickets to the finals when Tim Duncan bust them on their ass, I've been a huge Knick fan. Plus, it'll be fun if the Rangers do something too."

"So?"

"This is a crazy ass sports town. Heck, why do you think I magically became the president of MSG, despite the fact he owns most of the company? That jackass James Dolan was catching too much heat. Plus, there's the wonderful Post, the jackasses who blew up my spot. I mean, I dunno. It's gonna be crazy."

"Is there anything else you'd rather do? Be honest," Tracy said as she lazily played with Miss K's bangs.

"I dunno," Miss K said before letting out another deep breath. "Fuck?" she said with a nervous giggle.

"Tell ya what," Tracy said as laid back on the seat. "Why don't I suck you off right quick? I know how that takes the edge off of you."

"Think we have the time?" Miss K said optimistically.

"Well, I do have this," Tracy said before sticking out her tongue, revealing the high-gauge tongue piercing and clicking it on her tongue as she wiggled her tongue. "Ain't that enough?"

"God, yeah," Miss K said as she reached over and tongue kissed Tracy, wrapping her tongue around the piercing. Then, she pulled away and pulled open Tracy's shirt collar, revealing the tattoo of CatDog on her left breast for a quick lick.

"Shit, if I knew that letting you get a tattoo would convince to get a tongue piercing, I would've got you one on that road trip," Miss K said with a smile.

"Don't sweat it. It just goes to show you that you're always on my heart," Tracy said as she reached down to unzip Miss K's pants.

"Aww, that's sweet," Miss K said with a smile. "And what would people think if we ever broke up?"

"Well," Tracy said as she pulled Miss K's limp dick out of her pants and idly stroked it. "Everyone will just think I'm a cartoon junkie, not a lover of a big, beautiful cat with a dog's really long tail!"

With that, Tracy bent down and inhaled Miss K's dick with a practiced ease, letting her piercing drag down the underside of Miss K's dick. As she felt it harden in her mouth and throat, she pulled on the growing shaft with her throat, twisting her lips around the base of her girlfriend's dick, dragging the piercing along with it. She then started pumping her head back and forth on Miss K's dick, twisting her tongue and piercing to get Miss K's dick flexing as fast as possible.

"Oh yeah, that feels nice," Miss K said as she draped her arms on the back of the seat and laid back.

Miss K felt Tracy drag her head back up her dick, exposing everything but the tip and she stroked the shaft hard with her hands while her tongue and lips swirled around the head, tweaking her nerves with precision. Tracy then pumped her shaft hard as she sucked on the head, swirling her tongue around the tip and flicking at it occasionally too. She grabbed on her mouth as Tracy did her thing on her dick, letting her soft hands drag up and twist themselves around her hard dick. Finally, she felt Tracy swallow half her dick slowly once again as she dragged her lips and tongue back across her dick, her hands pumping furiously as the rest of the shaft as she sucked hard. She gritted her teeth as she felt herself let go, screaming as she felt her cum splash against the back of Tracy's throat only to drip down back on her tip. As she came, Tracy slowly dragged her lips over the sensitive dick, stopping to suck out the last of her cum from her tip before displaying the cum in her mouth to Miss K and swallowing it with a smile.

"Thanks, honey," Miss K said hazily.

"You're welcome," Tracy said with a giggle and a smile.

As Tracy gently tucked her dick back into her slacks, Miss K looked up and saw that Madison Square Garden up ahead. "Looks like you finished in time, huh?"

"Yeah, you're right," Tracy said. "Besides, if you didn't, the slacks are tailored to your unique dimensions."

"I know, but better safe then sorry," Miss K said as she grabbed her purse. "Are you ready for our new life as media icons?"

"Sure, why not?" Tracy said as the limousine door opened up on Miss K's side. Miss K and Tracy got out the car on that side, then followed the nearby assistants up into the room where they'd set up the news conference. As the assembled media came into view, she stopped at the entrance and stood off into the side as someone set out the guidelines for the news conference.

"Damn, that's a lot of people," Miss K said. "And they're all looking at me."

"No they aren't," Tracy deadpanned. "I'm cuter."

"Hush," Miss K said as she stuck out her tongue.

"Now, I'd like to introduce to you the next President and part-owner of Madison Square Garden, Inc., Ms. Kayla Stanford!"

Miss K took a deep breath, then smoothed down her suit jacket and walked out onto the dais. She shook the hands of all the dignitaries on the dais, then walked back to the podium, where a bank of microphones were set up, and the almost blinding lights obscured most of the people assembled. She took a deep breath, then spoke.

"I'd like to thank everyone who made it out today, Mr. Sather, Mr. Layden, Ms. Blazejkowski, Mr. Mills, Mr. Dolan, players, coaches, management and, of course, the media for showing up. I have a major announcement for you. As published reports mentioned in the Daily News and New York Post, I am purchasing a minority state of the Garden. As you know, that includes the building itself, the Knicks, Rangers and Liberty, as well as Radio City Music Hall and stakes in various other ventures. Also, as part of the arrangement, I will become CEO and President of Madison Square Garden, Inc.

"Now, I would like to make a few statements. As a big Knick fan, I've always followed the Knicks, and I've always relished the opportunity to get involved with the team either as a player or a coach. Now, I get to own the team and help be a part of the turn around. When the Knicks are at their best, they're the talk of spring around these parts, and I want to bring the buzz back. I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get that done for the Knicks, as well as the other teams I control, the Rangers and the Liberty. I also hope to work to make sure the business side of the Garden works out well in addition. After all, the World's Most Famous Arena doesn't deserve to be dark if it doesn't have to be.

"Finally, I'd like to answer the rumors published in the New York Post. As reported initially in the Page Six section of that paper, yes I am a transsexual, a non-op transsexual to be precise. I have one question though. Why should anyone care? I'm not Adolf Hitler or Osama bin Laden. As you can see by my wonderful dark chocolate complexion, I'm not even a part of the Klan. I just want to run a business and make one of New York's most important sports and entertainment venues a success. Is it going to be a bit unusual being who I am running a team? Sure it is. However, I've gone through a lot to get here. I think I can pull this off. Any questions?"

***

So ends the Miss K saga. Any questions? Comments? Email me at the link below.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers