The Wonderful Adventures of Miss K: Tracy's Turn

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers

"Yeah, slut!" Tracy moaned as she licked her lips, with one hand playing with her breasts and the other guiding Tracy's head. "Tongue fuck me 'til I cum!"

In an instant, she felt Liz shoved her tongue inside of her, pumping it as fast as she could on her g-spot and making her cum. "Ph my God! OH MY GOD!!!!" Tracy screamed out before letting the orgasm take over her, buckling her knees and making her fall on the floor with Liz's tongue still licking out her sugar walls.

Miss K was turned on by the scene in front of her, and she grabbed onto Liz's nipples and started fucking the waitress as hard as she could desperate for her own cum. As she felt Liz's pussy begin to tighten around her again, she felt her own cum begin to start, and she started fucking harder to soothe the itch just below her tip.

"Stop fucking her, K!" Tracy panted out as she came down from her orgasm. "She's gotten her tip."

"What do you mean?" Miss K said as she kept fucking Liz, feeling her cunt flood her cock with juices as she came again.

Tracy pulled Liz's screaming head away from her pussy, then stood up and pulled up her panties and jeans. "I mean that the waitress has got her tip. Now let's go!"

Miss K gently eased out of Liz's quivering pussy, then let her still-hard dick snap upright. "So, now what am I supposed to do with this?"

"Just take off the condom, let Liz get a small kiss, tuck it back under your skirt and let's go!" Tracy barked out as she pulled Liz's head up so she could kiss her hard.

"Did you enjoy that Liz?"

"Oh yeah," Liz huffed out, still weak from the orgasms. "I love it. Best tip ever."

"OK, now give K's dick a kiss goodbye," Tracy said.

"What? I can't suck it off?" Liz said as she bent over my Miss K's dick.

"Nope. We have to go."

"OK," Liz said as she gave Miss K's tip a deep tongue kiss, briefly sucking the huge head into her mouth. "That's for that tip, K!" Liz said as she smiled up at Miss K. "I don't think any tip I'll get after this can top this!"

"You're welcome," Miss K said with a bit of frustration as she held her hard dick tight between her thighs, then gave Liz a peck on the cheek. "See you later!"

"Bye!" Liz said as she slumped to the ground and watched as the two women left the back room, Miss K pulling her shirt over her boobs to cover them.

Miss K and Tracy walked wordlessly back to their SUV, with Tracy unlocking both doors for the two to climb in. After they got in the SUV and closed the door, Miss K turned to Tracy.

"What was that about, Trace?" Miss K barked at her friend.

"Well, you get yours all the time, so I gotta get mine!"

"Oh yeah!"

"Yeah!"

Miss K then pulled Tracy from the driver's seat and gave her a long, firm French kiss as she pulled open her skirt, unclasped her thighs and let her hard dick pop out. She then broke off the kiss and forced Tracy's head down to her dick before Tracy punched Miss K's thighs in protest.

"Hey! Stop that!" Tracy cried out.

"OK! OK!" Miss K said as she let go of Tracy's head, afraid at her own lust.

"Besides," Tracy said as she stroked Miss K's dick. "It's my day to be in charge, and I'm going to control whether you cum or not." Giving Miss K's a tip lick, she finished, "and since you've been such a good sport, I'm gonna make you cum!"

With that, Tracy opened her mouth and swallowed Miss K's dick whole, working the thick shaft with her throat. Quickly, Miss K started pulling at her tits as Tracy bobbed her head and licked her tongue around the shaft, pulling on her friend's dick with her throat.

"Oh my…" Miss K gasped out as she pulled on her boobs before grunting and slamming her head against the headrest, letting out a long groan as she felt her load shoot out her tip and swallowed down into Tracy's belly. She breathed heavily as she felt her cum pour into Tracy's throat just as Tracy started to pull her head off of Miss K's dick. She captured the last bit of her friend's cum in her mouth, then gave Miss K's tip a goodbye lick before sitting up, sticking out her tongue with the spot of cum on it, then swallowing with a smile.

"Whew! Thanks Tracy," Miss K huffed in her seat as she idly toyed with a nipple. "I needed that."

"Why thank you!"

"One question though," Miss K said as she sat up. "What's this been all about? You know, everything about the past 18 or so hours?"

Tracy looked at Miss K and thought for a second. "Well, how do I say this…I dunno…"

"Well say what you gotta say!" Miss K barked at Tracy. Calming down a bit, she wrapped her arm around Tracy's shoulders and told her, "it's OK, whatever it is you wanna say."

"Well," Tracy began as she pulled Miss K's arm off her shoulders. "I've enjoyed this trip. I've enjoyed all the sex, and the way you seem to make me cum on cue. I love the way you fuck me hard with that big dick of yours. I've enjoyed it all, but…"

"What?"

"…well, I dunno. It just doesn't seem right. I mean, I enjoy the sex, but it's like, I dunno, I'm out of control, while you seem to cum whenever you want, you know? I just seem weird that you have that power to make anyone cum when you want." Tracy took a deep breath, then continued, "I wanted some of that for myself, that raw sexual power to get anyone hot and horny and make someone cum on cue! I wanted to control when I came. I wanted to take a cum, not have one given to me, you know?"

Miss K sat in her seat, a bit overwhelmed at what Tracy just said. "Trace, I'm sorry. I didn't know…"

"It's OK, K," Tracy said as she bent over at gave her friend a peck on the cheek and a small tug on her now- soft cock. "You can still use me as your fucktoy, just as long as I can use you from time to time."

"OK, deal," Miss K said as she bent over and gave Tracy a peck on the cheek. "Now let's head back to the motel and check out."

Tracy started up the ignition and backed out the parking space. "So where are we headed to next, K?"

"I dunno. Texas is big. There's gotta be someplace else we can fuck," she said with a chuckle as Tracy pulled out the parking lot and back to the highway.

*** Questions? Comments? E-mail me at the link below.

BrettLynn
BrettLynn
290 Followers