The Wonderful World of Rex Pt. 02

Story Info
Nude Rex is eagerly explored by MILF Lorna.
1.2k words
4.53
11k
4

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna's Journals (Part Two)

What can I say? Having this dreamily tender 40 year -old sultry male at my skilled fingertips was pure joy, pure lust and the electric rush truly brought out my domineering side in full. I felt my own pussy, crying for my fingers to dig deep, but I held off. My pleasures were to come in time, I had no doubt!

The towel clad, slightly damp six feet of man tentatively tiptoed on his large bare feet as I pointed with my painted fingernail toward the neatly made double bed that awaited in the lamplight. A bed I hoped would in time host many an invited man, woman, maybe both...maybe a group? My mind raced. The voyeur in me raged and soared like an eagle in flight.

The alluring sight of nearly nude Rex, his toned body obviously worked on (I soon learned he cycled all over London on his days off), was a vision to drink in! His lightly ginger gold furry body, all shimmering in the lamplight, made my mouth water. But I craved that sweet reddish gold pubic nest to be seen again, I was sure my photos would really capture that perfect colouring.

I firmly directed my wide-eyed Rex to drop the towel and lay nude before me on the bed and I twisted the small bedside lampshade to illuminate Rex's now fully reclining nudity. I sternly announced that Rex was to relax and close his eyes. I slid off my low heels and eased onto the foot of the bed.

He was just to allow me, this mysterious female figure now shrouded in the shadows, to just ever so gently...explore my new model from head to tasty toes. I took this first opportunity very seriously to explore a perfectly passive, very well-endowed, exquisitely handsome to dominate and manipulate in any way I could get away with!! I put on my better pair of eye spectacles and began my in-depth work!

Rex lay back on the pillows more. His green eyes begged.

His voice asked, "Can't I watch?"

"No! This moment is all mine. You can watch another time, maybe!" I intoned as if a schoolmarm.

Reaching forward and hovering over my muse, I started by using my gentle fingers and just playing "nurse" more or less. I touched one pink tight nipple, I found the depths of his fuzzy bellybutton, I enjoyed a space between his long toes! He squirmed a bit now and again, he giggled as if it tickled and then my eager fingers explored every inch of his uncut man-cock and ample foreskin! He grew hard and firm in my hand...it was brilliant! Why had I not done this with my ex-husband?

The power of Rex's throbbing erectile flesh in my now trembling hand made my head swim. I held the solid, deliciously warm shaft and tenderly pulled back his long silken foreskin exposing his rather purplish red swollen cock-head. The head of his perfect tool was all shiny and moist with pre-cum. It seemed to be reflecting the lamplight in its mirror-like surface.

I asked him if many other women had this view. Rex opened one eye nervously and said that equal numbers of men and women had been "down there". I smiled approvingly. His balls felt delightfully free as they floated about in their tight sack.

"Close that I eye!" I boomed.

Sitting between his slightly spread muscular legs, I decided I needed a new viewpoint of my subject. I grabbed each leg under the knee and commanded, "Hold these up." He dutifully obeyed and I surveyed his now wide open man-crack. Furry, mysterious and all mine!

I gently peeled apart his firm, cycle-strengthened ass cheeks as he obediently lay still so I could see his little puckered hole nestled in rusty gold ass fur.

I placed one of my long fingernails over his moist pink rosebud and asked him about activity here. He confessed that it was yet "untouched" territory and very open to offers.

The male-male sex had been more oral with a gentle finger probe but nothing more. The women, well, no ass lovers in that group...until this moment. He laughed as he confessed. My heartbeat quickened.

Based on this first explorative session, months later I would do a series of photos that fully explored his cock, balls and anus in clear close-ups. I could have played all night. I gently took my fingernail and ran it all round his quivering tight rosebud. Rex's legs opened wider and he moaned softly. His sexy feet waved in the air above us. I could sense a definite need to get Rex to one of my playful male friends ASAP and get his ass properly dealt with! Then, I also knew a husband and wife swinger couple who just might use a strap-on on him. My ideas of how to explore and expand Rex's sexual boundaries grew like the proverbial magic beanstalk.

Rex's cock remained rock solid; it would have been a delight to have deep inside my aching pussy, but I did not want upset this first meeting in any way. Trusting me fully was important. My former lovers' cocks never could have reached as deep as the beauty Rex held between his thighs!

His eyes opened and he looked at me, his legs held high. Those green eyes pleaded. He said nothing, he wanted everything. I knew that puppy dog look, the look of hungry desires. He wanted me to do...something, anything. How I wanted to finger his hole and make him cum. How I wanted to ride his cock and have a very long overdue series of man driven orgasmic rushes. My clit almost drove me insane there on Rex's bed that first night. Hell, I wanted him. Maybe it was the debonair good looks, the fact he was so damn much younger than me or maybe it was the way he just wanted to be dominated and directed by me. Who knows? My panties were soaked!

I stood and slipped my shoes back on.

"What? You can't go. I haven't cum." He stammered still holding his sexy legs high.

"Sweet Rex, this was lesson one. I must go home and look over these photos I snapped and make a decision as to what happens next. But my order for you is clear, no cumming until our next meeting!" I said from the shadows.

"What? You can't be serious? I am so horny; can't you see my cock all wet with pre-cum?" He said pleading.

"Rex, who's in charge here?" I asked pointedly.

The room was quiet. He breathed out, his legs moved back down onto the bed.

"You are, Lonra. You are." The sound of his mouse-like voice was music to my ears.

I moved to the door.

"Get some sleep. I'll show myself out. And trust me, our next meeting will be very soon and I shall introduce you to some very special people. And boy, they will just love getting to know you...in every way!"

I slid off, my nimble body prancing down the steps and out into the night.

When I returned home I sat and download our first set of digital pictures onto my computer. Looking at his body on my screen made my fingers move to my clit. Rex's body, his eyes, red wavy hair, those sculptured feet...it was all too much! The orgasms I reached that night seemed to count over six!

I found myself reviewing all my sex contacts and selected a perfectly sexy older couple and one that would let me enjoy every sensuous moment as the consummate voyeur I was!

****************************

More soon! Love to hear from readers! Carol and DJXXX