The Wonderful World of Rex Pt. 04

Story Info
Rex is slowly undressed by two silver daddies, Lorna watches.
1.7k words
4.56
7.8k
1

Part 4 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lorna's Journals (Part Four)

We sailed along the pavements and past historic London scenes to an impressive new riverfront apartment house. It had about fifteen floors and at least five luxury flats per floor. The lobby alone would have said "super wealthy" with the sheer elegance it provided for you in just this first peep at Thames riverside life. Raymond and Phil were doing very well!

A lift took us upward and together we found flat 52 on the fifth floor. The door whisked open and my chum dear Phil guided us in. He was dressed in linen trousers and a cranberry coloured shirt. His silver coloured full hair was all swept back with a touch of oil. His sunlamp tanned face was aglow and smiling like a pleased cat about to get the cream.

Rex shook hands with Phil heartily, standing tall and knowing Phil was eyeing him head to toes.

"A real silver daddy! I always wanted to meet one." Rex said with confidence and his handsome face full of pink lustre from our rather brisk city walk.

Phil laughed and smirked back, "Meet one? You will meet two today, you very hot sexy man!"

I just knew we were off to a hell of a good start!

The panoramic views in the front room were stunning. Both Rex and I made all the right sounds and found comfy seats on the antique plush furniture. Nothing was cheap. All velvet and super posh!

Rex perched his limber six foot form on a rather elegant armchair and he crossed his long legs demurely in front of himself. I yet again saw a man I wanted and had waited for all my life. But this was no ordinary lust fest. No, this was new territory for Rex and me.

This voyeurism and exhibitionism union was amazing enough, but add to it my mentorship in all things sexual, well that was fucking out of this world. My life had gone from mundane to bloody fantastic!

Raymond bustled in with a silver tray of nibbles and crystal glasses of sherry. The bottle of sherry stood on the ready for easy refills. Raymond looked like a twin to Phil and wore a print shirt rather than a solid colour. Plus Raymond wore spectacles and sported slightly less fluffy silver hair. A proud polished bald spot adorned his crown. Phil was probably 65 and Raymond nearly 70. It was only a guess but they looked great and certainly were trim and fit.

Raymond served Rex first and made all sorts of suggestive asides as Rex took a sip of sherry and nibbled a cheese biscuit. The two older silver daddies sat sipping their cocktails and looked at me for some entry into delving deeper into Rex, in all ways possible.

I gulped down my sherry, said a little prayer to the sex gods and tried to launch the boat out.

Gazing toward Rex I began a little verbal introduction for our visit.

"Rex, our hosts know all about you more or less from me through our recent phone chat. They also know all about our photo session at your home."

And to Phil and Raymond I added a few more thoughts.

"We just did more nudes in Rex's private office. I got many fine shots of him fully nude, apart from his sexy socks, on his big executive desk. It was very naughty and daring. The door was locked, but in time, we shall be less careful. Who knows what might be seen?"

Rex gulped his sherry down and adjusted his sitting position. His cock was growing, we could all see it! The old couple spluttered and seemed totally titillated by my little revelations.

I could tell by the ignited light in their eyes that the couple's main objective straight away was to get Rex fully nude and relaxed as quickly as possible so we all could enjoy his manly body draped about the comfy, antique laden room.

I suggested we see some of the most recent samples from the two photo sessions and handy Phil inserted the memory stick into his laptop and the cable from my camera. Both sources would provide plenty to enjoy!

Soon each delightful image popped up one at a time on the screen of the laptop. The cute little machine sat perched on a small mahogany table so we could all see. We openly discussed Rex's delicious qualities in great detail while he just lapped it all up! Rex's green eyes grew wide, looking at his own body on the screen and noting each comment made. Some of the shots were close-ups and very artistic.

One shot showed his uncut cock, fully erect and just sticking out from the sudsy bath water. Rex's hand was seen gripping it tightly and the foreskin was pulled back to reveal the purple-reddish knob oozing with a bit of pre-cum. The lamp from the ceiling bulb above us in the bathroom had cast a perfect near halo effect around his cock top. This shot made both older men almost speechless.

"Lorna, what a great shot! What a wonderful cock, Rex!" Raymond gushed.

I sat up, undid a button and revealed my cleavage for Rex's benefit and smiled.

"Thanks but just wait until you see his flesh in the flesh, so to speak." I kidded with a tipsy snort.

More sherry was poured and gulped down. Further discussion of dear Rex's hunky body carried on and his many fine points were extolled beyond belief. Rex was now very relaxed with Phil and Raymond's gently suggestive comments about his nude erotic photos and more than obvious lust directed at him.

The two cunning men gently coaxed Rex away from his armchair to come and sit between them on the big sofa. Both began to muse and hint about what a treat it would be to see Rex completely nude in their splendid city view living room and watch him pose for my camera lens.

Rex still fully dressed in his dark blue work suit from head to toe was very open to their leading and I'm sure the strong sherry also aided the cause. I was all wet, my own crotch felt like a swamp. My breasts felt all sensitive and highly sexually alert. I knew Rex could see how tight my nipples had grown through my scanty bra and top. The skimpy amount of fabric I wore meant my perky nipples won out in this ensemble every time!

The two silver-haired men edged ever closer to the innocent prey. They were sitting on opposite sides of Rex on the couch and playfully stroking his trouser legs occasionally or toying with the buttons on his suit coat. I could hear subtle whispers that Raymond and Phil deposited in his ears about letting them see his gorgeous body and something about getting him "more comfortable".

I was enjoying all of this like a true voyeur and hoped they would attack soon! In time, Rex lay back on the couch cushions between the two experienced bookends and playful fingers from either side began to undo his necktie. Moments later it was tossed away and several buttons down the front of his white dress shirt were now undone!

Eager skilled fingers wormed their way under his shirt edges to fondle and caress their way through Rex's ginger chest hairs. The warm fingers worked to unearth his two erect nipples that were just waiting for further stimulation. Phil and Raymond's hands endeavoured harmoniously to completely open Rex's shirt and expose his manly chest fully.

The old fellows each let out a gasp of pleasure as they beheld the first of many treasures that Rex had been hiding beneath his suit. They each gently explored the nipple nearest them with their ready fingers. Rex's dreamy eyes closed and he smiled broadly as these new sensations began to take hold. I watched the non-verbal communication between the two elderly lovers that manifested in knowing glances and winks. The two silver daddies were in total harmony in the mission to seduce and capture the handsome ginger-haired cherub now before them!

The aged daddy fingers, decorated with gold rings collected from a lifetime of world travel, encircled and fondled Rex's nipples. Occasional nipple pinches and pulls brought deep moans of pleasure from a delighted and now ultra horny Rex.

In a daring move, Phil slithered down one of Rex's legs and landed at his feet resting on the Oriental rug. Phil gingerly slid each of Rex's black loafers off to reveal those two very sweaty business socks. Phil worked tenderly to pull each thin sock off and reveal Rex's perfectly pink, large feet.

Phil held one big meaty foot aloft and said, "I bet we have at size ten foot here!"

Rex moaned a slight correction with a croaky voice from above, "Eleven."

I recall Phil admired those big feet very closely and seemed to drink in the musky aroma they possessed. Meanwhile up above, Raymond had worked his fingers down Rex's fuzzy tummy. He was busily unfastening the leather belt and trouser button to unleash further delights! I sat there, heart thudding and pulse bouncing like a bongo drum. I loved watching Rex being enjoyed!

My big eyes drank in the now familiar nest of brilliant rusty shaded pubic hair being slowly revealed by Raymond as he tenderly pushed Rex's trousers and red underwear down. Rex's fully erect cock sprang up as it was released from its prison of clothing and rested now on his tight tummy.

The ample foreskin seemed just slightly open revealing a pre-cum covered head. As I knew, Rex made juices very quickly. He did so even when posing for me! Both of the old dears gaped at Rex's massive cock laying there and were sure it was more erect now than in my pictures they had just reviewed.

Phil and Raymond slid the rest of Rex's clothing off and fusspot Raymond insisted on folding it up in a pile so as not to wrinkle Rex's work suit! Now Rex was sitting fully nude in a group of clothed fans who were devouring his perfect body visually.

I suggested I take this moment to snap a few pictures of Rex on the brown antique sofa before it was too late!

All eyes were on Rex and he knew it!

*********************

Much more of Rex and his friends on the way! Thanks for all the feedback. Write anytime, love to hear from you! Carol and DJXXX