The Wonders Of Youth

Story Info
She shows the boss's grandson a good time.
1.3k words
4.38
62.8k
6
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrbush
fyrbush
20 Followers

My boss and her husband were off on a second honeymoon for three weeks, and had asked me to look out for her 19 year old grandson Rick while they were away. Rick worked part time over the summer and winter breaks with his mom and me in her craft shop. We had had some personal conversations about his studies, his latest girlfriend and such. I always felt that somewhere in the back of my mind he was lusting after me even though I am 14 years his senior. On more than one occasion I noticed him looking at my breasts while talking to me and once he walked in on me in the bathroom. Having ones pants around there ankles while in the bathroom is not the way you want someone to see your bush for the first time. And yet there he was, awkwardly staring at my full red bush and fumbling to apologize. Blushing he closed the door and then proceeded to not make eye contact with me for two weeks. I used to wonder if he was jerking off thinking of me while lying in bed, while I was only a few yards away in another room.

Fearing he was living on cold pizza, for the second week in a row, I decided to call him and ask him over for dinner…and dessert. Rick is awkwardly sexy, 5 ft. 11 inches, sandy brown hair, blue eyes, incredible abs, and a very tight ass. But still he was only 19 and very inexperienced. He paused and said yes he would. Good I thought, I always wanted to seduce a younger man and he was a good candidate.

If Rick knew the real reason behind my invitation, he didn't let on. After dinner we took our drinks to the living room. For the next 30 minutes we made small talk, all the while you could feel the tension between us thickening. But I was wondering if he would even make the first move.

I could feel my pussy getting moist and my nipples become erect against my blouse. I wasn't wearing a bra, I really don't like them and besides I was at home. He must have noticed too, because he began to shift uncomfortably as his rod stiffened against his jeans. I got up and excused myself to the bathroom. When I came out I had on a nice soft pink silk pajama top and a bottle of oil in my hand. I asked him if he would give me a back rub. He said yes, but I could sense the anticipation mixed with fear in his reply.

I took off my pajama top and lay down on the sofa. He did get a quick glimpse of my breasts as I unbuttoned my top. I lay down and he squirted some lotion into his hands and began massaging my back. This kid must have attended massage school, because it was the most sensational back rub I had ever experienced.

His hands got further and further down my back till he was at my waistband. His hands danced perilously close to my ever eager mound. Each time he passed by my panties I wondered when he would actually make contact. My pussy was dripping with anticipation and must have already made a giant puddle through my panties. His hands moved across the fabric covering my ass and barely passed across my lips. Each pass hed get closer and closer. Finally I arched my back towards his fingers and made sweet contact. He gently finger fucked my aching pussy till my juices were flowing out of me. Just as I was about to come he pulled his finger out.

I rolled onto my back and gave him his first view if my breasts. I could see he had a raging hard on through his pants. I sat up and tugged on his pants and he removed them, revealing he was wearing blue boxers. I then put my arms around his neck and pulled him down on top of me. He plunged his tongue into my mouth and I could feel his stiff rod splitting my pussy in half through my moist panties. I pushed him down and he licked and caressed his way towards my panties. He pulled my panties down gingerly and removed them over my feet gently. I pulled him into my now glistening red fur. He at first licked around my lips and then I just pushed his face into it and he got the idea. He increasingly lapped at my pussy as I pushed on the back of his head. Getting the hint again he thrust his tongue deep into me. What he lacked in experience he was making up for in intensity. Eventually between me writhing around and him licking he found my clit. He used his tongue like a pro once he found it. I came so hard I gushed on his chin and down my thighs.

I love sucking dick and I could tell by the bulge in his pants I was going to enjoy what was next. I pulled his shorts down and put his throbbing cock in my mouth, he didn't last very long but he blew an enormous wad in my mouth. One pulse, two, three, he just kept coming. He told me no girl had ever swallowed before. I told him that's because tonight he is with a woman, and I have a few more things to show him.

With that I sat him down on the sofa and climbed on top of his still hard delicious cock. I then lowered my throbbing pussy onto his still hard manhood. As I rode his cock I would rub my hard clit along the shaft with each stroke. He screamed with pleasure as he filled my hole. We rotated and I bucked and I rotated my hips much to his delight. I could feel the contours of his cock as it slid up and down my erect clit. I could tell it was different then my husbands, it fit entirely different. The stroke was different and thank god for youthful enthusiasm!

We continued our sweaty fucking for well over 45 minutes and I felt his ass tense and he shot another big wad into my pussy. As he pulled out he was still spewing onto my bush. But I wasn't done and needed to take advantage of this youthful energy.

I rolled over on the floor and got on my hands and knees and told him to fuck me doggie style. He grabbed my hips and needed no guidance. He slid his still hard cock into my muff. By the third stroke he was already bottoming out in me. I pulled my chest to the floor so he got a better angle. This time he fucked me hard and fast, groaning with each stroke. It wasn't long before he was about to come, but I wouldn't let him. I kept changing the pace, pushing my ass to and from him with each stroke. I could tell even his energy level was beginning to wane so I told him to fuck me hard. With this he put one hand around my red hair and pulled as if it were reins, and with the other he held my hip. I told him to tell me when he was coming and when he was I pushed back violently into his hips as I came. His come was now dripping out of my wrecked box.

After a brief respite I asked him to eat my pussy some more ,to which he obeyed . He seemed to take great pleasure in sucking on my large pink nipples. I asked him if he enjoyed it ( I like men to talk ) and he confessed he ached for this day. His cock was now growing again and we fucked throughout the night.

Somehow, when my boss asked me to look out for her grandson, I don't think this was what she had in mind.

fyrbush
fyrbush
20 Followers