The Wonders Of Youth Ch. 02

Story Info
2d tryst with the boss's grandson.
779 words
3.89
20.4k
7
1

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/13/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
fyrbush
fyrbush
20 Followers

His grandmother was out of town and his grandfather was at work. It was the perfect opportunity to finish what had been previously started at my house two weeks earlier. I had that sinking feeling in my chest with anticipation. I was achingly horny and this had added risk. I removed my bra just as added enticement, knowing my shirt was a light cotton and semi-sheer.

He walked into the office while my back was turned, just finishing pulling my bra through. I wadded it up and dropped it on the floor under the desk. We made small talk and I kept it casual. I made sure to push my chest out when I felt my nipples hardening. And predictably he tried to steal looks, which accelerated the wetness growing down below. I asked him if he had a good time with me. A sly smile crept across his face as he answered. "Of course."

He mentioned that he didn't finish, that he intended to deliver more but felt intimidated.

Poor thing I thought, how I never thought about that? This would be my opportunity!

I told him, I guess I needed to make it up to him to at least have the opportunity to come again.

I instructed him to drop his pants, right there in the office. I put my hand out and grabbed his dick which was hanging semi-erect. As I sat there in my office chair, he stood above me, pants around his knees as I jerked on his semi-hard dick until it stiffened rock hard in my hand. I continued to stroke him changing rhythm and hands for maximum effect.

After a good three minutes, I could begin to feel the waves of orgasm starting to swell at the base of his dick. I ordered him to his bedroom to finish the deed.

I hiked up my brown, ankle length Indian skirt to my waist, pulled down my panties to my ankles and over one foot, and laid back on the corner of his bed.

He pulled his pants down all the way to his ankles, without fully removing them, and lay on top of me.

He struggled to get his dick into the right position, but once he did he drove it in. My labia was forced open by the head of his cock until he impaled me. After 2 strokes my slickness made sure it was all pleasue.

He grunted and groaned with each hard, pounding, ungraceful stroke. His enthusiasm was enough to make up for his lack of style. He locked his arms under and over my shoulders and had his head resting in my underarm as he thrusted away. The sweat was building between our two bodies as his thrusts continued for about 3 more minutes.

I decided I needed a deeper plunge to get off, so I paused and lifted my legs up and over his shoulders so he could get deeper into my cunt.

He pounded away; I let my mind wander to the thought of what if someone came in? me with my legs lifted, exposing the slick pink insides of my cunt, him thrusting hard, balls slapping my ass, oblivious if anyone was watching.

I let that image float in my mind, while feeling the deep thrusting of his dick with the occasional bottoming out. I flirted with the idea of him taking me in the ass knowing he never did that before. Just then body shuttered with a small, yet gratifying orgasm.

He must have felt my twat tighten around his cock, he tightened his hold on me and started the sprint for the finish line he pulled out just as he was coming. I felt the warm spray of come hit my red bush and drip down my wet lips, and the a second hot wave pooling on my navel. By the 3rd wave I took my left hand and inserted his cock back into my wrecked pussy to milk every thrust out of his young cock. He paused and then resumed. I rolled over and climbed on top while his dick was still hard. I rode him until I had a 2d smaller orgasm. I dismounted him and wiped our come up off of his still throbbing cock, and then caught what was running down my belly with my skirt as a souvenir for what I had accomplished that day at work.

I freshened up in the bathroom but could smell the small amount of come still in me and drying on my skirt and went back into the office, just in time for his grandfather to walk in the door from work.

fyrbush
fyrbush
20 Followers