The Wooden Fish

Story Info
Love fines you when you're not looking.
25.2k words
4.8
24.2k
49
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revere2
Revere2
10 Followers

This story turned into a much longer tale then I had originally intended. For that I am truly sorry, but I feel it is finally complete, so it is what it is. If your looking for a quick read this may not be the story for you, otherwise, relax and enjoy.


She slowly wiggles out of her sexy, tight shorts, pulling her panties down with them, over her hips, ever so slowly, sliding down her thighs. She lets her delicate fingers release them just past her knees, allowing them to fall to the floor. First one foot steps out, and then with the other foot she kicks them to him. He's sitting on the edge of the bed when he catches her panties. He raises them to his nose, closes his eyes and deeply inhales. His lips curve up into an evil grin as his eyes open and he stares at her like a man possessed.

Slowly standing, the tall dark stranger with the perfect body walks over to where she is standing. He slowly pulls her tight tank top up over her head to free her full breasts. She coos as he tosses her top over his shoulder and then roughly fondles her. His hands run down her sides as their lips meet in a hungry kiss. Gripping her ass suddenly with one hand and her breast with the other, he starts nibbling down her neck towards her shoulder. Pulling her onto her tiptoes, he bends down to take her nipple into his ravenous mouth. Suddenly he spins her around with a slap on her ass, grips her hips and pulls her against his crotch in a slow grind as his hands travel up to her breasts, causing the blonde vixen's back to arch.

Watching her sexy, heart shaped ass and perky tits swaying has my blood boiling. I can feel the familiar stirring of my core as my cock begins to swell. I'm not a fan of fake tits, but if they fit the frame I can easily over look it.

Turning, she slowly sinks to her knees while fighting to unbutton and unzip his pants. That's when his nine inch cock springs free, slapping her under the chin. She coos again, taking him in both hands in an attempt to force him into her tiny mouth.

I sigh and click the stop button.

I sit staring at the computer screen with my hard on fading even while still tight in my grip. We all have a pet peeve and mine is abnormally large cocks. Where do they find these mutant guys anyway? I try clicking on a few more videos but they just aren't working for me tonight. I opt for a shower, then bed.

I really need to get laid. I've been beating my dick like it owes me money for far too long without any "help" from the fairer sex. My name is Jason, and I have no life. Don't get me wrong, I have friends and I go out when I can. It's just a really busy time right now, with school and just getting my second part time job to pay for everything. I know I won't be able to keep this pace up forever, especially with nights like this one happening far too frequently. All I need is enough to pay for my classes and books this fall.

Unfortunately, I didn't come from one of those rich households. My father was nice enough to knock my mother up and then move out of state shortly afterward. I never met him, or even heard him on the phone; there weren't any birthday cards, either. I never even knew his name until I turned eighteen. I have my mom's last name, and that's fine with me.

But enough about me for now, it's late and I work in the morning, so I'm off to bed.

****************

I get to work to find I have been transferred from dry goods to the freezer of the food distribution warehouse. I don't mind working the freezer, but I would have liked to have known ahead of time since I was dressed to work in a hot warehouse, not a subzero freezer. After rummaging around in my car until I find an old sweat shirt that smells funny, I report to the freezer. Upon entering that frozen hell I meet Melanie.

"Hi, I'm Melanie. We're going to be working together," she says, eyeing my ratty sweat shirt. "You're going to freeze to death dressed like that."

"They didn't tell me I would be working here until this morning." Extending my hand to her, I add, "Hi, I'm Jason, nice to meet you."

"Here, take these gloves, you'll need them." She places them in my open hand, while turning to walk to our work station.

"Thanks." I take the thin work gloves and follow her to work.

It's a simple system that works; she receives a printout of the order and makes sure it all gets packed on pallets for shipping. My job is to listen to her tell me what to pack. This first day is tough without winter clothes, but she makes sure we take a lot of breaks so I can warm up. While rubbing my hands over my thighs, trying to regain some feeling in them, it gives us a chance to talk a bit.

"God I'm cold. So how long have you worked here Melanie?"

"For about three years. I work full time and go to school at night at the community college. You're summer help, right?"

"Yeah, I'm trying to save enough to pay for school and books in the fall. I plan on taking a heavy class load and I just can't work this many hours and keep my grades up. You said you take classes at the community collage? I've never seen you around there."

"Well it's a big place and I always take classes at night."

"True, it is big; it's just funny that I've never seen you there. I'll have to look for you."

"Ok, we have two more orders to fill then we can call it a day. Let's get to work."

I never give Melanie much thought, she has really pretty eyes and a wonderful smile, but I have only seen her in bulky winter clothes, and a knit cap. Hell, I don't even know how long her hair is. I can't say she is fat really, but even with all the winter clothes, she doesn't seem real thin either. Our friendship grows, and we talk a lot during breaks and lunch. I just never look at her as a girl. I mean I know she is a girl, but I guess I kind of look at her more sisterly.

During lunch about a week later, a secretary walks by and I find myself staring at her the whole way. She is beautiful, with long blonde hair, and even longer legs. Her breasts seem perfect for her frame, pushing up and giving her a wonderful amount of cleavage. She has a waist that is slim and sexy and draws your eyes down to her incredibly shaped ass that can turn any man into an ass man. Her figure, oh my God, it was to die for. All I can think about is how that dress dares your eyes to follow her every curve and how good it would look lying on the floor of my...

"Put your eyes back in your head, you dog. Haven't you seen a girl in a dress before?"

"Easy killer, it's not like there are a lot of women in dresses around here."

"Typical male."

"Like you would want it any other way; well, except the staring part."

"You looked at her like she was a piece of meat."

"Hey, she looks good, with her hair all done and make up on. The dress is just a bonus. I don't think you should be so jealous." As soon as the words leave my mouth I know it is a mistake. The empty pop can bouncing off my head confirms that I went too far.

"Jealous? You think I'm jealous of her? For your information I don't have to dress like that to get a job. Every time they need a new playmate running around the front office, they get a new secretary. They're a bunch of dirty old men."

"Ok, ok, you're not jealous; a bit psycho, maybe, but not jealous."

"You haven't seen me crazy yet."

I know I need to smooth things out quickly so I break out some female kryptonite.

"Chocolate?"

"You think you can buy me with chocolate?"

"Well, I was hoping for a truce. How about I don't openly stare at the skirts and I share my chocolate bar with you, and you don't bonk me on the head with pop cans anymore."

"You won't openly stare? Yeah right," she laughs. "And let's face it, you deserved to be bonked."

Her laughing is a good sign. "Well you have to remember that I'm a guy and I will look, but I am willing to make an effort to not openly stare. It's the least I can do." I break the candy bar in half and hand her the larger piece, not waiting for her to agree to the terms.

"The least you can do. How noble. Thank you for the chocolate."

"You're very welcome."

*********************

Friday arrives and Melanie seems to be very excited about it. I, on the other hand, have to work at my second job so my weekend partying will not be happening. On the way to the locker rooms she says, "Thank God it's Friday."

"Got a big night planned, I take it?"

"Well, my friends and I plan on going out tonight. I live for the weekend. What do you have planned for tonight?"

"I have a second job I work at night on the weekends. Rickshaw Imports, it's one of those high priced home furnishings stores at the mall that sells stupid things you wouldn't think anyone would ever buy."

"It's by the movie theater, isn't it?"

"Yeah it is. Unfortunately, it's never very busy and so the evenings that I work there seem to go on forever. It sucks watching everyone going to the movies while I'm stuck dusting large earth globes that open to hidden drink bars or polishing that stupid wooden fish."

"Hey I like that fish, he's cute."

I roll my eyes at her and say, "You would. So what are you going to be doing tonight?"

"My girlfriends and I are probably going dancing, but nothing is definite."

"I can't dance to save my life. My erratic dancing style is coupled with my lack of rhythm. It's quite something to see, let me tell you."

"I think I've seen you bust a move before. Wasn't it yesterday when you slipped on that ice in the freezer? I've never seen legs move like that before. All you needed was a good beat and some flashing lights."

"Yeah, laugh it up. Have fun tonight."

"Bye Jason, don't work too hard."

As I enter the locker room I start peeling layers of clothes off, preparing for a hot shower. After getting clean, and most importantly warm, I head off to job number two and that stupid fish.

Stacy, my boss, is the owner of Rickshaw imports, and she keeps me busy cleaning and rearranging things and tonight is no different. I am on dust and polish duty all night long. It amazes me how dusty everything gets after just a couple days. Stacy and I get along pretty good even though she is close to my mothers age.

"So how do you like working in a freezer? It sounds like it would be miserable."

"It's not that bad, as long as you dress for it. I wear long underwear and sweats under my work clothes."

"I bet it cramps your style to wear that and not look all hip."

"Umm, when I work I really don't care what it looks like, if I have to do it for the job. Like working here; I wear khakis and a nice shirt, but away from here I almost never wear khakis. I'm a denim kind of guy."

"Well I'm glad you don't mind wearing them because I think you look handsome."

I think I blush at the compliment, "Thank you."

"Don't forget to polish the fish in the window."

"God, not the fish again," I think to myself as I make my way into the window display, rag and polish in hand. Once I get in there I find not just the fish need to be dusted. The bright lights really make the dust stand out, so I go about wiping everything down. After about twenty minutes, I am finally finishing up.

While on the back side of the fish, buffing his scaly butt, I look out the window and see one of the most beautiful girls I have ever seen. She has long curly brown hair that hangs just at her shoulders. Her legs are toned and tanned with high heels that make them seem to go on forever. The short skirt she is wearing hangs on her slim sexy hips, hugging her tight, perfectly proportioned ass. The hem comes down to mid thigh, teasingly flapping with every step. And a low cut top that clings to her curves like it is paint on a canvas.

She isn't alone; three blonde beauties are also traveling in her pack. They are all dressed to kill and getting everyone's attention. That's when it happens. I don't know which one of the girls notices first, but soon I see the brunette beauty turn towards me and start smiling, then laughing. It is at this moment that I become acutely aware that all four girls and some of the other people in the mall notice me standing in the window fondling a big wooden fish.

I don't know how long I am frozen like this. All I know is I need to get the hell out of this window without knocking everything over. I almost make it, too. Suddenly, my toe catches as I am stepping down and I face it on the isle. Face down on the carpet, arms at my sides, rag in one hand while the can of polish bounces off ahead of me. I jump back up with lightening speed and peek out the window to see if the brunette has seen my graceful dismount of the window display. Luckily, the pack of beauties are gone.

After a hasty exit from the front of the store, I do my best to hide for the rest of the evening in the back room. With my ego in pieces, I stay in back taking inventory, even though this is a Monday job. Soon, it is quitting time and I make my way home. The rest of the weekend is pretty much uneventful. Doing school work during the day and working at the mall in the evening, my weekend passes as if it isn't a weekend at all.

Monday morning arrives too quickly once again, and I head back to the frozen wasteland we call the freezer. After I change into my warm clothes, I run into Melanie as I leave the locker room.

"Good morning Mel, how was your weekend?"

"It was pretty good. We had a good time. And don't call me Mel. How was your weekend?"

"Pretty uneventful 'Melanie', you could say it was pretty boring. Unless you think doing homework during the day and working at night all weekend is fun."

"You didn't hurt yourself falling out that window display did you?"

I stop dead in my tracks. Was she at the mall? I wonder. So I ask, "How did you know I fell?"

"Well I wasn't totally sure it was even you when I first saw it. I mean, I couldn't tell because it only showed you from behind. But then I noticed the fish you were rubbing, and I said to my girlfriend Kristi, 'Oh my God, that's Jason!' and she was like 'Jason? You mean that guy you work with?' and I was like 'Yeah, him.' Then you tripped leaving the display window."

I feel my pride starting to crumble all over again. "You make it sound like you saw a video of it."

"Yeah, on YouTube; I checked it this morning and it had over a thousand hits."

I am speechless. Over a thousand people have seen me fondle a fish, and then eat the floor. My mind just can't grasp that many people watching me. She breaks my silence when she asks, "So did you get hurt? You never answered me."

"Only my pride," I reply flatly. "I feel like such an idiot."

"Oh stop it. No one knows it was you. They couldn't see your face, remember?"

"Well you recognized the fish, so others will too, and I'm the only guy working in the damn store. What about the fact that you told... 'Kristi,' was it?"

"Well she doesn't know who you are; she only knows that we work together."

"So you talk about me?"

She blushes and says, "We need to get to work," then walks into the freezer. I am left standing outside the door wondering what type of things girls talk about. By the time I enter the freezer, Melanie has gone to get the first order. So I get started laying out pallets. When she returns, I try to talk to her but she is all business, so I get to work stacking and following her orders on what to add to the pallet and keep my mouth shut. It isn't until lunch time when she starts to talk to me again.

"So tell me, did you ever tell anyone that you work with me?"

"Well yeah, I guess I did."

"Then why do you feel I shouldn't tell any of my friends that I work with you?'"

"Ok, you got me. I guess I just didn't expect her to know me by name is all. I did tell my friends that I work with you, but I think that's different because I can't give them too many details. You know how guys are."

"No I don't. So why don't you tell me how guys are." She smiles as she eyes me curiously.

I sigh. "Ok, it's like this, if I tell the guys that I work with a girl, the first thing they want to know is how long it will take for me to get her into bed. If I try to say that I won't dip my pen in the company ink, they say 'oh, she's that ugly?' Which, you're not."

"Aw, you think I'm pretty?"

"Well, maybe if I could get past the rosy cheeks and runny nose."

"OUCH!"

She hits me.

"Your nose is runny too. It's from the cold, dry air of the freezer, jerk."

Laughing, I say, "I know, but you didn't need to get violent."

"Yeah, but I didn't have an empty pop can to throw at you. So what did you tell them about me?"

"Nothing really,"

"Don't be a jerk, and just tell me what you told them. Or was it bad?"

"Well I didn't think it was bad, but you know how psycho you can get, so I'm not sure how you will take it."

"I promise I won't get 'psycho', as you put it."

"Well, I told them that you had a pretty face, which made them ask if you were fat. I told them that I couldn't tell because of all the clothes you wear but you couldn't be that big. Then they wanted to know ..."

"Hold it. I couldn't be that big?" she interrupts.

"Hey, you promised you wouldn't get psycho."

"Ok, go on," she breathes through gritted teeth.

"Then they wanted to know when I would bed you, to which I replied that I work with you and that possibly wouldn't be a good idea. So they wanted me to introduce them so they could. At which point I simply refused."

She exhales loudly, releasing her built up anger at my comments, then asks, "So why did you refuse to introduce them to me?"

"Because I like you and wouldn't want to hear them boast about their conquest. I would have to look you in the eye the next day, knowing what they said. I wouldn't like pretending that they didn't say the stuff that they would say. But it goes both ways, too. I wouldn't want to hear you talk about them, either. I don't need the drama."

"Ok, I can accept that. See, was that so hard to do? Besides, I like you too."

"You like me?" I ask with admiring eyes while trying not to laugh.


"Well, I don't hate you. Let's get back to work... dork."

"Lead the way, Mel."

Melanie glares at me, sticking out her tongue as she walks past me. I have to laugh, our little battles of words makes working with her a lot of fun.

During the rest of the week, all our talks during breaks and lunch never include anything about liking each other, although there is some flirting going on. We joke around a lot, teasing her becomes my favorite past time, and she makes sure she gets back at me every time for it, too.

The weekend comes quickly, and on our way back to the locker room, I ask, "So do you have another big weekend lined up?"

"It's Friday isn't it?"

"That it is. I hope I don't have to go into that front window again."

"What's wrong, don't want to star in 'Face plant two, return of the dork'?"

"Dork? You think I'm a dork?" I put on my best hurt look.

"Oh stop it; you know I am only joking."

"So you say, but I am starting to think you mean it. Have a great weekend, Mel."

"Stop calling me Mel. And don't work too hard; dork."

Tonight I arrive at the store to find Stacy acting a little funny. She is dressed differently than normal too. Her look is normally very conservative, but tonight she looks like she has plans after work or something. Another difference is that she barely talks to me the whole evening.

"Can you start dusting everything on the floor? It really needs it."

"Sure thing," I say, as I set off to rub everything down.

Later that evening as we are closing, Stacy asks me to stay after because she wants to talk to me about something.

"I assume our talk is going to be something bad. Are you going to let me go?"

"No no, nothing bad like that, I can assure you."

After she closes the gate at the front of the store and turns off the lights, we go into the back where she has a desk set up in a small office. She sits in the only chair in the room as I stand at the side of the desk, which is the only place in the room that doesn't have a desk or chair occupying it.

Revere2
Revere2
10 Followers