The Wooden Fish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The feeling of her breasts being crushed into my chest makes me want her more than ever. My fingers wrap tightly around, pulling myself along faster and faster as her tongue pushes and prods its way into my mouth. My body is alive with desire, racing to finish. She purrs while our bodies writhe against one another. My mind's short circuiting; disembodied thoughts are flying past me...

Melanie's small, sexy frame, tight against me...Breath coming in quick gasps... My hands gripping her sexy bare ass ... Oh yess... Watching her soft, wet lips slide down over the head of my cock ... Oh my God, yess... Lying on top of her, thrusting into her... My balls start to tighten... Sucking on her neck... My heart is pounding in my ears... Her scent fills my senses, kissing down her collarbone... Teeth clenching...Her wonderful breasts... My breathing stops, catching in my throat...My cock sliding inside of her... Every muscle tenses... Her legs wrap around me as I push with one final thrust...I cum so hard that it shakes the bed. The intensity of my orgasm is deafening.

As the last ropes of cum quietly land on my stomach, I'm left with silence. Only my heart beating out of my chest, and my lungs demanding air, can be heard as I slowly start to recover.

My phone announces a text message, she made it home safely. I answer it eagerly, saying good night. Sleep soon follows and I sleep deeply until morning. When I awake, I find my apartment to still be as empty as when I went to bed. I will have to see about changing this.

Work is going great. The forecast called for rain, though it hasn't rained yet, so we are really slow this morning. I have a new bounce in my step even Tim notices. I try to dismiss it as just being in a good mood, but he can see through this lie. He thinks I got laid last night which is close enough, I suppose. No harm in letting him believe it and this way I don't have to explain why I am acting like this without sex, guys like Tim just don't understand.

As we finish drying the fourth car in three hours, he asks, "So which one was it, the blonde or the brunette?"

"Which one what?"

"Which one were you with last night?"

"I've never met Kristi, the blonde, you have talked to her more then I have." This way I don't lie to him either about not having sex with Melanie.

"How about you put a good word in for me to Kristi then?"

"I'll see what I can do, but don't get your hopes up. I don't even know her."

At this point my cell phone goes off. It's Melanie.

"Hey Mel."

"Hello."

"What's up?"

"Just called to say hi, you busy?"

"No, it's dead around here. Everyone thinks it will rain so they don't want to waste money on a car wash."


"I was wondering if you would like to come over after work for dinner?"

"I'd love to. You never told me where you live though; I could be a stalker you know."

"I bet you are too," she laughs. "Call me when you get off work, and I'll give you directions."

"We will close if it starts raining. If I get off early, what time you want me to come over?"

"Call me when you get off work and we will work something out."

"Okay, sounds good. I got another car to dry so I got to go."

"Ok, bye for now."

"Bye Mel."

An hour later, the rain comes and the car wash closes. Driving back to the apartment, I'm filled with an excitement of seeing the girl who has totally ensnared my heart. After taking a quick shower and changing clothes, I call Melanie back. I'm surprised when she answers on the first ring.

"Hey, you're already off work?"

"Yeah, all showered and smelling pretty, too."

"You want to come over right now?"

"You're home already?"

"Didn't anyone ever tell you, not to answer a question with question?"

"Yes I want to come over right now."

"Great, where are you now?"

"I'm getting in my car at my apartment. Now, why are you home so early?"

"I'll tell you all about it when you get here. Go North on Caldwell, then turn left on..."

As I drive past a small flower shop, I decide to make a quick stop. Once back on the road, it only takes me ten minutes to make the drive. Melanie is sitting on the swing of a large covered porch of an old farmhouse, without the farm. As I pull into the driveway, she stands and walks over to the railing, waving at me.

Oh... my... God... She looks amazing, even through the rain smeared windshield. It looks like she spent hours getting ready. Her hair is done, curly, resting on her shoulders. My eyes cascading down her body see the tight revealing top framing her breasts, as though they are on display just for me. Then the miniskirt, oh that miniskirt, it's the one I first saw her wearing in the mall. Dark in color and coming to mid-thigh, it makes my cock awaken. The skirt's ability to tease with little flips as she walks, this takes my breath away, making me think that at any second I just might get a peek.

My car comes to a stop and I franticly search under the seats until I find what I'm looking for. Exiting the car, hiding my gifts behind my back until I can present them, I head toward the most beautiful girl in the world. As I ascend the stairs, she meets me at the top saying, "You made it."

While stepping out of the rain, I say, "Wow, nice house, here, this is for you." I hand her a single red rose.

"Oh I love roses, thank you."

At this point I let my gaze travel down her body, openly staring at her. My eyes slowly descend over her, pausing at her breasts, tummy, and that heavenly skirt. Then I look up into her eyes and say, "Here, you're going to need this." I hold out an empty pop can for her to hit me with.

"Planning on doing some staring are ya?"

Smiling, I admit, "I don't believe I have much choice in the matter."

"I better keep the can handy then," she says with a laugh, pulling me into a tight hug.

She takes me by the hand and leads me through the big old house, showing me around the first floor. "Want some lemonade?"

"Yeah, that sounds great."

We head into the kitchen, where she already has a tray with two big glasses and a small plate of cookies. Retrieving a pitcher of lemonade from the refrigerator and placing it on the tray, she suggests, "Let's go outside on the deck."

"Are we going to sit in the rain?"

"Don't be silly."

I hold the door as she carries the tray past me to a table under an overhang from the house, where she sets it down and pours a glass for each of us. We sit looking out over the rain soaked yard when I comment, "What a great yard."

"Yeah, I'm lucky, this is one of my dad's rentals and he let me have it for a quarter of the usual rental price."

"That's great. So tell me, why are you home?"

"Oh yeah, I haven't told you yet. At work this morning I was in the freezer, looking over the first order printout. I was waiting for Steve to get the pallet down and ready to go when he came up behind me and grabbed me."

"He grabbed you?" This got my attention.

"Yeah, don't worry I let him have it."

"How did he grab you," I bark, not meaning to raise my voice as much as I did.

"He reached around me like this." Her hand cups her breast as she looks into my eyes.

Thinking back, her voice was trying to be soothing to calm me down, but I was seeing red. The cookie I had in my hand exploded from the pressure I exerted, not realizing I was on the edge of losing control. Simply put, I was pissed.

"Then, as I reacted to his hand and turned to get away from him, his other hand grabbed my butt."

I toss the remaining cookie bits on the table and ball my fists, trying to control myself.

"That's when I went crazy on him. I hit him in the nuts, which made him loosen his grip. I was able to turn away from him and hit him in the face with the clipboard. Blood went flying out of his mouth. Right at that moment, my uncle John hit him from behind with a football tackle, riding him to the floor."

"Your uncle works there?"

"Yeah I thought I told you. The Hilo driver I was talking to the other day, he is my uncle. He was telling me about my cousins when you wondered off. Anyway, Uncle John and Ron Houser, the plant manager, had walked in right before Steve grabbed me. They seen it all, and fired him on the spot."

"Good, I still want to kick his ass though."

Placing a hand on my arm and giving a light squeeze she softly says, "Hey, I'm ok. Besides, with all the clothes I had on, I don't think he felt too much anyway."

"You should press charges against him."

"If you seen the cut on his face from that clipboard, I'm afraid he is going to press charges on me. Ron did offer you your job back working with me if you want it."

"Why would he suddenly do that?"

"It seems Steve has friends in the front office and wanted you gone so he could pursue me. I think they are afraid of me pressing some kind of sexual harassment charge."

"I really hate that guy."

"So, do you want to come back and work with me? You can start Monday."

"Are you going to wear makeup and do your hair everyday?" I inquire with a smirk.

"I will if you want me to, but they may put a stop to it if you keep falling down."

"To be totally honest, it doesn't matter to me if you wear it or not. I would love to come back and work with you."

Her bright smile lights up this dreary day. At this point I need to kiss her really bad. Placing my hand on hers, I lean in until our lips meet. It is a soft nibbling type kiss, slow and sensual. Soon I am pulling on her hand, causing our kiss to end. The look in her eyes when she realizes I want her on my lap is the look every young boy dreams he will get from a beautiful woman.

My heart melts, my cock springing to life, and her sexy tight ass lands on my lap. My arms wrap around her, pulling her into me, causing a feeling to rush through my entire body. As one hand holds her back, my other hand holds her bare thigh, our lips meeting in a soft, slow, sensual kiss that lingers on and on. My hand runs up from her thigh, over her skirt, to her side, meeting up with my other hand. I pull back from her lips to look into her eyes. I don't say a word, just staring for a few moments. Her eyes are so deep, I feel like I am looking into her soul. I kiss her again only briefly before leaning back, hesitantly.

This causes her to ask, "What?"

"I hope you don't hate me for this."

At this moment I reach up and cup a breast, while my other hand grabs her ass. Her eyes never leave mine, nor does she try to stop me. After a moment of fondling I remove my hand from her breast and start gently caressing her midriff below both breasts, as my other hand begins rubbing her back. I notice a slight smile on her face so I say, "I want you thinking of my hands on you, not Steve's."

Melanie leans in and kisses me more feverishly than ever before. Her other hand moves to the back of my head as her tongue enters my mouth. My hand, gliding over her tummy, slowly moves up past her breasts. I run my fingertips up past her neck, cupping her face in my hand. Her delicate skin feels as smooth as porcelain, and as soft as a cloud. After letting my fingers caress her neck, they start to explore downward. First I arrive at the neckline of her shirt. As my hand moves from side to side, my fingers are the first to see under her top.

Melanie, beginning to moan against our kiss, is fueling my desire. Regaining some control over my groping hand, I continue my trek south; over her tummy past her miniskirt, my hand dragging slowly over her bare skin, coming to rest on her thigh once more. There isn't a spot on this girl's body that I don't want her to know what it feels like to have me touch.

First I run my hand around her leg, pulling her into me, grinding her hips into my now rock hard cock. Then I slide my hand up under her skirt to her bare hip. Our kiss is turning into a slow, soft nibbling kiss as I explore, and ending briefly so we can see where my hand has gone. Her hand is no longer on my neck. Her fingers are gently rubbing my chest after she unfastened a few buttons of my shirt.

My hand, still under her skirt, slowly slides over the top of her thigh, coming to rest in the warm cleft between her legs. They open to let me in, allowing me to tenderly touch her most private of places. As I watch my hand extending out of my view under her skirt, her lips find my neck and kiss it intimately.

I realize now that she is truly enjoying herself. Her panties are soaked through. I gently start to rub her through the wet spot, causing her to purr into my neck and ear. I feel it is time to remove the last barrier between my fingers and her. I hook my finger under the edge and work my way up the hem onto her hip. Gently pulling down on the waistband, Melanie tries to lift off my lap to help me. Once I walk it down below both hips, she sits back down firmly against my cock, wiggling a bit with a bratty grin on her beautiful face.

I proceed to completely remove her panties. As I fight to get them off her high heels, she says, "I don't think they're in your way anymore."

I finally untangle them from her feet as I look up at her, saying, "I thought I would keep them for tonight, this way I know you're not wearing any." Sticking them into my pocket, I smile at her.

The look on her face, a half smile, tells me she doesn't think I'm serious, but I am. My hand returns to between her legs to caress up her inner thigh. Our lips meet again as my fingers touch her bare pussy for the first time. I gently explore her to find it mostly shaved except for a small tuft of trimmed hair just above her clit. I play with the hair a bit before letting my fingers open her.

My thumb slowly and gently enters her folds, letting her juices cover me. Replacing my thumb with a finger, I slowly start rubbing in small circles on her clit. While I'm playing with her, Melanie rests her head on my shoulder, lightly kissing my neck. Goosebumps form on my arms as her hot breath exhales across my ear. I let her purring be my guide.

As her clit rises in excitement I know I'm doing the right things. It's really hard to stay focused, trying to cover all angles to make sure I find the perfect one. I want to lay her on the table and give her my cock that's screaming for relief, but even more, I want to please her.

Cradling her in my arms as her excitement rises, this becomes the most erotic sight I have ever witnessed. Her skirt is bouncing to the rhythm of my movements, and her sexy breasts are heaving as her breath start to come in short gasps. I can clearly see her hard nipples poking at the thin fabric of her sexy top. That's when her hips take on a mind of their own, and they start to wiggle as her breathing becomes shallower.

I fight to stay slow and steady when she whispers, "Don't stop."

As I keep my pace as best I can, I whisper, "God you're beautiful."

I can only assume that my quiet words tipped the scales, sending her over the edge, because right then the moaning starts to grow. Her body starts to tense up, and her breathing is short and erratic. I don't stop. Soon her legs clamp onto my hand, keeping me from moving as her body bucks on my lap. I pull her tight to me and kiss her forehead as best I can while my fingers try desperately to keep up my movements.

After a few moments, Melanie places her hand on my arm to stop me, and I freeze. Leaving my hand where it is, we kiss again; a long, slow, passionate kiss. As we break apart for air, she looks deep into my eyes and smiles.

"That was amazing, thank you."

"I'm thinking you don't need to thank me for that."

I remove my fingers from between her legs and suck them into my mouth. The taste is intoxicating, filling my senses with thoughts of things I want to do to this beautiful girl. But instead of ravaging her, I wrap my arms around her and hold her tight. We sit like this for over an hour, not talking. Instead, we just sit and enjoy the feeling of our contact, listening to the sound of rain mixed with the rhythm of our hearts.

Voices interrupt this moment that's totally surrounding us. Melanie kisses me then says, "Kristi is home."

"Home? She lives here too?"

"Yeah, it's a big house and I don't like being here alone," she says as she jumps off my lap and pulls me to my feet.

"Hey guys; you must be Jason, I have heard a lot about you," Kristi says as she walks out the door with a guy in tow.

"Hi, I've heard some about you too, nice to meet you."

"And this is Kevin; he has been following me around for awhile now." Kristi says.

"Like a little lost puppy," Kevin jokes.

I extend my hand. "Kevin; nice to meet you."

"Yeah, we've heard a lot about you Jason, good to finally meet you."

I look over at Melanie on my arm and she is beaming, with a huge smile on her face, when she says, "I may have mentioned you once or twice."

"Yeah, once or twice every breath," Kevin jokes.

"Hey, I haven't talked about him that much," Melanie says as she swats at him.

That's when Kristi pulls Mel off my arm saying, "We need to get moving, they're going to be here soon and I don't see any food started yet. What were you two doing all afternoon?"

"We kind of lost track of time, you know how that happens," she says as they hurry back inside, leaving Kevin and I alone.

"I heard about you getting canned because some guy liked Melanie."

"Yeah, that sucked."

"And I hear they're offering you your job back, that's pretty cool."

"You heard that too? I just heard that about a couple hours ago."

Right then, we both turn when hearing the back door opening as Kristi sticks her head out the door. "Hey, why don't you two go pick up some beer and a bottle of tequila, the others will be here soon."

"We're on it sweetie," Kevin says. "Come on, I'll drive."

"Lead the way."

On the way to the liquor store I ask, "So tell me, who were the others that Kristi mentioned?"

"You know how girls are, they run in packs. Kristi and Melanie have been best friends since forever. The other two girls in the pack are Katie and Michelle, cute, but very stuck on themselves. And their boyfriends, well, let's just say we don't run in the same groups."

"Katie and Michelle both pretty blondes?"

"That's them. The four of them don't hang out with us guys around too often, mainly because their boyfriends, Mike and Dave, are the types that like the college party scene. Beer bongs, keg stands, and frat type binge drinking bullshit."

"I'm not into the whole Animal house scene. I'm more of a kick back and have a few type of guy."

"Well, we should get along just fine then," Kevin laughs.

The rain lets up and it's turning into a nice evening. After picking up the beer and tequila, we arrive back at Mel and Kristi's house to see three new cars parked outside.

The look on Kevin's face isn't a happy one so I ask, "So, who all is here now?"

"Those two cars are Mike's and Dave's, but I'm not sure about that one."

As we get out of the car we can hear music coming from the back of the house. I grab the beer as Kevin grabs the bottle, and we head around the side. As we turn the back corner of the house, we can see three guys and a blonde girl standing on the deck. The conversation they are sharing sounds a bit heated, but I don't know them and for all I know they're just passionate about whatever it is they're talking about. As we ascend the stairs, Kevin starts introducing me.

"Jason, this is Mike, Dave, Katie, and Eddie."

I say "Hi" and nod to each as Kevin introduces me, they all say "Hi" back except Eddie. He walks up to me and grabs the beer from me saying, "Bout time you got here with the beer."

About this time Kristi sticks her head out the door again and calls Kevin inside. I'm about to follow him inside to go find Melanie when the guys stop me.

"So how long have you known Melanie," Mike asks.