The Wooden Fish

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Revere2
Revere2
10 Followers

I lift off her, supporting my upper body with my arms, looking her in the eye.

"Do you want us to stop so I can tell you again?"

"I want you to mean it."

"After leaving your house tonight I realized something, I don't want you dating anyone else. Selfish I know, but I thought I had lost you and I want to be with you and only you. I started wondering if what we shared was only something that I made up in my head. My heart hurt so bad..."

"I love you too."

I can't believe my ears. Looking deep into her eyes, it takes me a second to realize that she said what I thought she just said. I lean down and kiss her deeper and with more passion then any kiss my memory retained. As our lips touch; pushing, nibbling and pulling our kiss back and forth, our passion builds. With my cock still buried deep inside her, I feel a clutching and milking that triggers my hips back into action. This is going to be a huge difference from the minuteman performance I displayed in the shower.

My movements are slow and deliberate. My sheer determination to keep from thrusting like gang busters is bringing my senses to new heights. My hands explore Melanie's sides, from behind her shoulders to down around her hips. On occasion I lift her leg around my waist a bit more, just to grab her ass and assist in the motion we're moving to.

The rhythm of our movement, as our bodies are joining, clears my mind of all the events of that evening. My only thoughts are of Melanie, my Melanie. Looking into her eyes, seeing them smile up to me, brings about a thrust from my hips that pushes a bit deeper, a bit more roughly. I fight to stay slow, using the music to time my rhythm. Yet the more I look into her eyes and the more I feel her body responding to my touches, the more my excitement builds.

My lips need her. Bending my neck to kiss her collarbone, and then needing her breast, my back arches to get my hungry mouth where it needs to go. While my hips keep up the slow and steady pace, I gingerly suck first one nipple, then the other. My emotions are racing as I hear her breath coming in small gasps.

In my excitement my mouth is exploring a bit more aggressively than the gingerly touches I just mentioned. But I am with the most beautiful girl in the world, and she did just tell me she loves me, so you will have to forgive me, this one time, for not having the tightest control over my actions.

Not believing anything can feel better than this, Melanie surprises me once again. As our bodies grind to the rhythm of the music, her fingernails start to slowly scratch my back. I don't know what it is about a good back scratching, but she knows exactly where and how much. Now it's my turn to groan. My movements grow deeper as my thrusts grind into her on the down stroke, my breathing coming in short grunts.

"You like that I take it."

"Oh God, yesss."

I kiss her as I bring my knees up next to her hips, as high as I can get them. Then I sit up and pull her with me. I'm kneeling in the middle of the bed with this totally beautiful girl wrapped around me.

Melanie looks deep into my eyes, smiling, as her body starts moving to a new rhythm. She's holding my shoulders and I'm gripping her ass when her hips start to rock side to side and front to back. All this sudden movement makes her nipples, which are pressed against me, start to skid and scrape over my chest. The little nubs get harder and I can feel the tracings they're making. The way her hips are rocking is forcing my cock in deeper, and then almost making me pop out. Her dance on my lap is heavenly.

"From now on, whenever I see you wiggling on the dance floor, I will think about you doing this. It's amazing."

"Lay back," she whispers.

Eager to obey, I lean back and get my feet out from under me. Melanie grabs a pillow and helps me place it behind my head, since my head is now at the foot of the bed. Then, with her legs straddling me, supporting her upper body on her outstretched arms, hands on my chest, she slowly rides me. My hands go, straight to her breasts. I need to caress her, fondle her, and I watch her eyes as my thumbs play with her hard nipples.

Her smile at me warms my heart and starts a stirring deep within me that can only mean one thing. A low animalistic groan rumbles through me as my hands move down to her hips. She can tell what's coming and redoubles her efforts. My breath starts coming in short gasps as I fight to lay still and not buck up into her.

The simple, yet almost impossible act of not moving under her is a torture to me that ignites every nerve ending in my entire body. I feel so alive, so wired, so amazing that as my balls start to tighten I fight to get more air through my clenched teeth.

"I'm gonna cum," I fight to say.

"Fill me up."

My eyes shoot to hers, and on seeing how turned on she is, my world explodes. Grabbing her hips tighter and pulling her down on me, grinding while my body bucks uncontrollably, sounds of Mel's pleasure enters my ears. In the few seconds it takes to empty my balls into her, the planets align, my heart races as if I plummet down the first big hill on a rollercoaster, and spring arrives with the birds singing and the bees flitting from flower to flower.

Melanie lays down on my chest as my rapid heartbeat slows and my breathing starts to return to normal. Our bodies are shinny with sweat as I wrap my arms around her, never wanting to let go. I kiss the top of her head while I let my hands just hold and caress her.

"Lets turn around and snuggle under a sheet, you feel like you're getting cold."

"Ok, I am a bit chilly."

We turn around to get our heads back to the head of the bed and I pull a sheet up over us. We snuggle close and just listen to our breathing and the thumping of our hearts.

"How soon do you want to give me a ride home, or do you want me to call Kristi?"

"How about sometime after breakfast. If you want to leave before then, feel free to call Kristi, but just realize my heart would be broken because I don't want you to go."

Melanie looks up into my eyes and smiles. "Good, I was hoping you would say that."

As she turns to grab her cell phone, I pull her against me, spooning as I watch her text message Kristi, letting her know she is ok and won't be home tonight. Replacing the phone to the nightstand, she turns off the light and we hold each other in the dark.

"I do love you Melanie," I say as I squeeze her tight.

"I love you too Jason."

She hugs my arm that is around her, and my hip, the only parts of me she can reach. We drift off to sleep knowing we've discovered something very special, and are excited for the future ahead of us.

*****

You couldn't ask for a better day, with bright sunshine, a slight breeze, and the flowers all in bloom. The friends and family in attendance of the big event are enjoying themselves as the main course is being served. Drinks are flowing freely, the band is playing softly, and the father of the bride is getting everyone's attention.

"Excuse me everyone, can I have your attention. I would like to start by thanking everyone for coming out and joining us in celebrating Melanie and Jason's wedding. As most of you know, they started dating about two years ago, and since then, we have welcomed Jason into our family.

"Melanie may not know this, but Jason drove down to ask our blessing in proposing. We had a long talk about his future, his plans for after school, and how he felt about our Melanie. After that day, we started looking into how we were going to pay for all this, and starting thinking about the perfect wedding gift. After tossing around a few different ideas, Helen and I came to the only reasonable choice in gifts. I had set up a collage fund back when Melanie was a little girl, and as she got older, and made it known that she hated school, I started thinking her college fund was going to turn into a wedding fund. All the rent she has paid us to live in the house she lives in has gone to that fund. It's paid for the wedding, the honeymoon in the Caymans, and has plenty left if an emergency should arise.

"And finally the house itself is yours and Jason's. May its walls feel the love, which we see here today, for years to come. In conclusion, as for my wife and I, we aren't losing a daughter, we've gained a son. So please, raise a glass with me. Melanie and Jason, may your marriage be long and happy."

Cheers erupt and glasses are drained. I look at Mel and see the love he was talking about in her eyes as she looks at me. I mouth the words "I love you" and take her hand in mine. More cheers arise from the room full of people as they all look on.

We kiss.

As I looked into Mel's eyes she said, "I'm glad you invited Stacy."

"Why do you say that?"

"Look at the gift table."

As I turn to see the gift table, my eyes catch on a big, bright bow atop a wooden head with a goofy grin.

"Not that fish again."


Thanks for reading this short story which turned into a much longer story then the short one I had originally started. I also would like to thank everyone who helped me along the way, with editing and just giving me pointers as to what was believable and what wasn't.

All feed back is welcomed, I know the story has its problems, but I think its ok for one of my first posts. I will try to respond to all. Thanks again. Revere2

Revere2
Revere2
10 Followers