The Woods

Story Info
A seductive encounter by lovers in the outdoors.
1.8k words
4.6
9.6k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There are places in nature that just suddenly catch your eye as being perfect. Waling through the woods yesterday, I saw just such a place. Secluded, yet not far from the road, a small clearing ringed with huge old pine trees. Dogwoods mingle with the pines, the blooms lending a certain scent to the smell of the pine. The ground is covered with pine needles, nothing grows up through the thick soft bed of needles. Sunlight is able to reach the ground only through shafts of light that change as the wind softly blows through the trees. They almost seem to dance over the ground. The breeze makes it through the thick forest in gentle breaths - just enough to keep the air alive with the smells of the nature. The perfect spot for two people to explore and enjoy the beauties of nature and the wondrous feelings that only can be created by a lover's touch. Such is a place that we visit today.

Leaving the confusion and rapid pace of our lives with the closing of the truck door, we walk slowly through the woods along the path I have chosen. The sounds of civilization fade with each footstep, being replaced with the peace and quiet of nature. Sparrows chirp as they dart from limb to limb, the distant soft pecking of a woodpecker as it taps the trunk of a tree adds rhythm to the music of such peaceful surroundings. High in the trees, a squirrel chatters and leaps from treetop to treetop. Smells of pine, flower blossoms, and the sweet scent of honeysuckle fill our senses. Suddenly, the path opens into our clearing. Taking a single step inside the idyllic setting transports us into another dimension, one where enjoyment and pleasure overshadow anything else.

Spreading the blanket out over the bed of pine needles, we stand looking at each other for a moment and slowly lean forward until our lips touch. Soft at first growing more insistent with each passing moment, our tongues finding each other and probing the soft sensitive areas of our mouths. Our arms around each other, pulling the other closer and closer. The feel of our bodies pressing together - your soft breasts mashing against my chest, our hips pushing against the pressure of the other. Lost in the sensual feelings of the kiss, we slowly sink onto the soft bed that awaits us.

Laying on your back, we continue our kiss as my fingers slowly and carefully undo each button of the shirt you are wearing. After the first two are undone, my lips trail down your neck, the scent of your soft perfume blending with the other delicious smells of our spot. Finding the swell of your breast, my tongue slips into the crevice between your mounds, exploring the soft sweet skin. Button by button, I uncover the delights of your body. A soft lacy bra holds the mounds of your breasts, the material pushed upward by the hardening of your nipples. Pulling the shirt free from your jeans, I rise up for a moment and let my fingers find and undo the front clasp of your bra. Slowly pushing the material aside, my palms sliding over your skin, the crinkled and firm flesh of your pink nipples comes into view. The warmth of my palms and fingers slips over them, the friction just enough to cause tiny flashes to flow through your body. Leaning forward, my lips find the firm flesh and pull it into my mouth. My tongue circles each one, leaving a wet trail that is cooled by the gentle breeze making them grow harder and longer. Moving down over your stomach, I kiss each section of skin.

Fingers fight with the snap of your jeans and once undone, I move between your legs and pull them slowly down over your hips and push them free from your feet. Tiny cotton bikini panties cover your mound as I can see the wisps of hair peeking out from the edge. Leaning forward, I close my mouth over your mound through the material, my chin pushing against you as you feel my tongue probing and pushing through the soft cotton. The smell of your womanhood drifts into my nostrils causing the need and passion to increase. Pulling the panties aside, my tongue slips inside of you as deeply as I can reach. The salty wetness fills my mouth as I luxuriate in the delicious taste of your juices. I hear your soft moan and look up to see your hands and fingers teasing and tugging your nipples while I continue to explore you with my lips and tongue.

Lifting your hips a little, I slide your panties off and lean back down to continue my explorations. The glisten of your juices sparkles as a shaft of light through the trees settles on your stomach. You feel the warmth of the sun on your body as I lick the length of your pussy, terminating the touch at the peak of your slit. I find the tiny shaft of your clit extending from its hood and slowly and very gently suck it into my mouth. My tongue glides across it in tiny touches, the soft suction of my lips providing a constant flow of electricity to flood your body. Pushing a single finger deep inside of you, I press upward and forward seeking the special place that enhances your pleasure. Once located, I push against the spot and continue to suckle you. The trembling of your thighs signals the beginning of your orgasm. My finger feels the rhythmic pulsing of your pussy, your moans echo through the clearing as your body explodes in a tremendous flow of feelings. "Oh god, that feels so good - don't stop" you cry as I continue do everything I can to make you feel good. Slowly your orgasm subsides and I leave the sweet center of your pussy to lay beside you and share a deep kiss - the taste of you on my lips and tongue spreading over your own lips.

Pushing me over onto my back, you duplicate my initial movements. Your lips tease my tiny nipples to an almost painful state. My prick throbs against the pressure of my jeans until you free it as you slide them off my feet. The head peeks out the top of my briefs, the shaft plainly visible inside the white cotton. You close your lips around the shaft and nibble gently, my hips pushing up against you. I feel the touch of your tongue against the circumcised head - sensitive to the touch. Your fingers slide the briefs free and I can feel my balls being cupped in the soft palm of your hand. Your soft gentle caress of my nuts sends shivers through me as you close you lips completely around the head of my dick. Tongue exploring the tiny slit in the end, my salty pre-cum slipping into your mouth. My hips start an involuntary movement, forcing my prick to slide in and out of your mouth. With increasing suction, you pull your head up until only the flared corona of my prick stays in your mouth. "My god, that is wonderful" I manage to moan as you slip the length of me deep inside you mouth. Again and again you pull almost free, only the suction of your lips holding me inside your mouth. My hands slid over your body until I pull you around so I can reach the soft wetness of your cunt. Pushing my fingers inside of you, I duplicate your motions - each time my prick slides deep inside of you, so do my fingers. Each time you squeeze my balls, I rub your clit with my thumb. Soon I can stand the sensations no longer and warn you of my impending climax. The pull of your lips sends me over the brink as my first shot of cum splashes deep in your throat. You pull your head up until only the tip of my prick is in your mouth as you try and capture all the juices spurting from my prick. A tiny dribble leaks from your lips and runs down over your chin. Hands tangled in your hair, I pull you away from the sensitive head of my prick and up close against me. Again we share a deep kiss, this time I can taste my own juices on your lips. Hmmm, not bad.

Although we have both had a tremendous orgasm, we are still unfulfilled. Sliding your hips over mine, you move your hips until the head of my still hard dick rests at the entrance to your pussy. Pushing downward, my prick slips effortlessly into the hot wetness of your cunt. The shaft of my prick slides over the swollen shaft of your clit, each inch sending more and more jolts of pleasure through your body. The hard nipples capping the softness of your breasts drag over my chest as you prop yourself up on your hands. Each movement of your hips makes them glide over my chest - the feeling exquisite for both of us. Our lips join in a non-stop kiss - deep, long slow kisses that are wet with our saliva. Our lips slippery as they mash against each other.

Your movements on my prick feel wonderful - I could leave you there forever, but I know that the thrusting of my prick into you with me on top is your favorite. Pulling you close against me, we roll over without losing the contact of our groins. Laying atop you, I push deep inside of you, mashing my pubic bone against yours. The pressure of my hips presses against your clit as we start to move in perfect unison. I lift myself up until only my prick inside of you touches your body. Your hands and arms are over your head, grabbing and holding on to the blanket. Looking down as I thrust against you, I can see you breasts flatten out on your chest and shake with each pounding movement of my hips. My lips move down to lick and tease each nipple in turn, biting each gently as I switch back and forth.

Our movements increase in speed as we approach a mutual explosion. No words are necessary - only the signals of our bodies. Your gasp and moan coupled with the sucking of your pussy send me over the top and with a strong pulse, my dick explodes deep inside of you. Blast after blast of jism splash into your pussy, this explosion far more powerful than before. Your pussy clenches so tightly that it is almost impossible to move in and out of you. We grind our hips together, lost completely in the sensations that flood our bodies. It seems to last an eternity, the feelings so intense. Barely able to move, we collapse in each others arms, turning on our sides, my prick inside of you, your leg thrown over mine. Soft gentle kisses, sweet whispers, and the slow gentle caresses of our hands lull us into a peaceful slumber. We sleep, joined together, comfortable with the knowledge that our awakening will only bring more pleasure.