The Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ignoring the burning sensation on the soles of your feet, my moans of pleasure draw you onward. You nimbly work your way over the crest of the mass of boulders only to see me dipping my fingertips into the pools of creamy-white liquid freshly scattered across my torso, bringing them to my lips and sucking gently. You sink down between two rocks as I stand and pour some more oil into my hands, again spreading it across my backside. As I lay down facing away from you, you rise up a bit from your new vantage point, gazing down at my slick golden form prostrated on the towel. My thighs are spread wide, and you can see my thick cock and balls wedged back between them, glistening with oil and my come. The sun sparkles in a sheen along my ass and the back of my legs, and you realize that, if nothing else, the view is better from here. Thinking me asleep again, you decide to work your way closer and creep down the boulders.

Scaling over and around, you move a few yards closer to me when suddenly your foot hits a loose rock and you are sent tumbling, a mild pain stabbing into your ankle as you cry out. Thoughts of me cease as you frantically try to catch yourself from your fall. Heart galloping, you push yourself up to a sitting position and look at your ankle... at least it's not an open wound. You try to stand; delicately testing its strength, realizing it wasn't as bad as you thought. You begin brushing the dirt off your hands, butt and legs, bending slightly as you do.

"Maybe this will help," I say, offering my towel to you. You are shocked as you suddenly remember my presence and feel your face turning bright red as you slowly turn to meet my gaze.

I smile warmly and ask, "Are you ok? From the sound of it you took a nasty spill."

You reach out to take the towel from me and see me standing naked before you. You are suddenly reminded that you, too are naked and you frantically attempt to cover yourself up with the towel.

"Oh, please, don't do that on my account," I say arms held up far and wide. "You're in good company here. Besides, I think it's only fair. You've been watching me for a while, after all, and I've only gotten to see just a little of you. You look delicious." My gentle demeanor sets you at ease and you let the towel fall as you use an end of it to wipe the finer dust from your skin.

"You knew I was here? But, how?" you asked.

"Well, when you come down here as often as I do, you get to know what sounds are normal for the surroundings. Some of your sounds weren't... err... normal for out here."

You blush as you remember your earlier orgasm, head bowing low. As your eyes look back up to mine, I continue.

"But I didn't really know for sure how close you were until I saw your naked little body sneaking away. I should have covered up, but I was really turned on that I was being watched, so I just continued. And it was fantastic, by the way. Thank you."

Shyly you reply, "You're welcome. But I think you would have done just fine without me, judging from your book there."

It's my turn to blush. "Well, that may be true, but I'd much rather look at the real thing. And now that we are aware of one another, wouldn't you like to join me? I've got some water at least. I even brought a bottle of wine, if you'd prefer. I was just thinking of opening it when I was suddenly - distracted," a grin playing across my lips while my hand extends to assist you down the last step.

"I don't know. My friends are right there," you say, pointing towards the sounds coming from beyond the trees, before you grab my hand. "Maybe I should just go back with them."

"Suit yourself," I reply. "But the offer stands. If you choose to stay, you can go whenever you like, and you are under no obligations. I'd love your company, though, and whatever you decide, I'm going to continue where I left off. That is, if you're sure you are ok." I glance questioningly down at your ankle.

"Well... maybe for a little while. A drink does sound awfully good right now," you answer, as the giddy sound of your drunken friends floats over the treetops. Together, we walk back to where I was earlier, and you help me spread the towel out wider. I offer to rub some oil on your skin, so you turn with your back to me. We talk easily, getting to know a little about one another as my hands glide over your warm skin, massaging gently. You twist and lie on your tummy, allowing me access to the rest of your backside, but first I wipe my hands off and open the bottle of Merlot. Handing you a glass, I return to my task and drizzle the oil along the backs of your thighs and calves... then back up over the swell of your cute ass.

"Mmmm... this wine is good," you tell me.

"It's from a little winery in Fredericksburg, about an hour and a half from here. You should visit while you guys are here. It's a great little tourist town." My hands slip and slide easily over your flesh, and as they knead your cheeks, you part your legs slightly... just enough to let me see that your sex is already well lubricated. My cock jumps as my mouth waters, but I chivalrously return my attention to your back until I deem you appropriately covered and protected.

"Mmmm... thank you, that felt wonderful. Just the right amount of lingering in all the right places," you say with a sarcastic grin as you look back over your shoulder.

I am busy rubbing my chest down with fresh lotion and easing back into my chair-mat as I smile at you and wink, "Years of practice, my dear. Usually, however, I'm rubbing myself."

"About that," you say, turning onto your side and drawing one thigh upward. My eyes can't help but drift to your ample breasts and pert nipples. "I hope I'm not interfering with any plans you had. I mean, I wouldn't want to keep you from doing anything you wanted to." Your gaze falls down my frame and settles in my lap, where my sex is swelling to its semi-hard state. "To be quite honest, I was attempting to get a better view before I slipped."

"Nothing like front-row, center," I coyly reply, taking another sip of wine, then setting my glass down. My thighs part slightly and my feet come together so that my legs form a sort of diamond shape. I reach for the oil, but you stop me.

"Oh, allow me," you say with a sultry grin. "That way you can use both hands."

With that, you hold the inverted bottle over my sex, and I cup my balls as instructed. I moan heavily as the oil courses its way along my shaft, pooling in my palms. I start my fingers working... fondling myself as you drip the oil over your own nipples. Watching you, I surround the base of my shaft with my hand and twisting upwards, spread the oil over my thickness. You begin playing with your nipples as you lean up on an elbow, your upper thigh turning up and out, setting your foot behind your opposite knee, your slippery sex now in plain view. I squeeze myself firmly as I alternate hands in downwards glides simulating a continuous entry, as I watch your outer lips part from the blood rushing to them.

You drizzle oil down your side... over your hip... along the outer edge of your upper thigh all the way to your knee, before setting the bottle down. I watch as the slippery rivulets course down your inner thigh then drip onto the inner surface of your other. Your hand snakes its way upwards, fingernails grazing your tender flesh as you approach your gaping sex. Your clear fluids have already begun to seep from you and are dripping down towards your ass as you spread your labia with two fingers. Your middle finger dips in between... wiggling momentarily... then withdraws, shiny from your own fluids mixing with the oil. Your scent is intoxicating.

My hands shift direction and begin pulling on my cock in a continuous exit, my cut foreskin wrinkling around the ridge of my swollen head. As your supporting hand fondles your dangling breast, your other starts working in and out of your pussy in a slow, steady rhythm. I synchronize my strokes with yours, both hands twisting and pumping along my length, my fat head poking out from my tight grip as I bottom out. You squeal out in that familiar gasp as your first mini-orgasm takes you by surprise, and your fingers pick up the pace, the hand playing with your nipple now reaching down to massage your clit. You turn more onto your back, legs interlocking with mine, putting your feet together in a similar fashion. Our longing eyes alternate glances between passion-filled faces and blood-engorged sex. We continue along this steadily increasing ascent of pleasure, our moans and cries getting louder and more careless. My eyes close and I throw my head back as an exceptionally intense sensation courses through my cock.

Suddenly, you are straddling me, snapping my eyes open. "I can't take it anymore... I need you. Now!" you pant as you reach behind your hips and grip my slippery shaft. Squatting above me, you lower yourself onto my rigid cock... letting gravity slowly pull you down. I gasp as I feel your liquid heat surround me and cry out as your tight young muscles spasm around my circumference... resisting their need to stretch to accept my girth and length. I feel myself drift off into a bright, dimensionless void as you continue easing yourself down onto me. Time seems to have stopped, and our only sense of measurement is how lazily and deeply I sink into you.

Your slow movement upwards brings me back to the present, and I feel your nails digging lightly into my chest as your hips pause just at the top of your stroke. The head of my shaft is so swollen, it feels as if it would be impossible for me to disengage from you. You slide down again, and I can feel that your channel is accepting more of my length, our bodies adjusting to one another. After a few of these slow, deliberate strokes, I am not bottoming out until your inner thighs are resting fully on mine, with my entire length inside of you. You let out a long, slow sigh as you relax your legs and rest your sex on mine.

I feel you shift more of your weight onto my chest as you start grinding into me with slow gyrations. There is no movement in or out... just smooth and wide arcs. The subtle details of your walls surrounding me excite my cock. I feel your clitoris as a hard nub pressing into my pubic mound and I want to look down to watch, but your eyes are so beautiful right now. You seem to have been made for this moment and I decide to surrender myself completely to it.

As your smoky gaze intensifies, your hips pull up slowly. My cock is pulsing against you in time with my racing heart and just as it feels like I will slip out, you lower yourself gently. You continue these long, slow strokes, gently working into a steady rhythm, riding me with full strides... my engorged head keeping us connected at the apex. My eyes travel down your lovely frame, pausing at your full breasts, prominently pressed forward between your arms, your eraser-sized nipples just begging for attention. I tilt my head forward and take one between my lips, sucking it deeply... swirling my tongue around it... tasting the mixture of the oil and your sweat as I nibble gently. A low moan escapes your wet lips. Switching sides, I attend to your other nipple more roughly, and I sense your eagerness as you quicken the pace.

I break away from you, my eyes traveling further down, following the crease dividing your softly-defined abs, lingering at your navel, wishing I were flexible enough to circle my tongue there as we ride. I gaze lower still to the tiny, well-trimmed bush perched just above your full lips, which I watch slip wetly up and down me. My hard, thick shaft disappears deep inside your tightness, then reappears, glistening and rippled with blood-engorged vessels.

My hands grip your slender waist as you reach the peak of the next stroke, holding you firmly in place, then driving my own hips upward, my thighs smacking your ass loudly as our bodies connect with more force. I fire several volleys in this way, your nails drawing blood as you scrape them down my chest, screaming out loudly in our secluded little outdoor world. All other sounds have vanished... all I can hear are your screams and the liquid sounds of our lovemaking echoing off the canyon walls. Sweat stings my eyes as I open them and look at your face... the perfect image of raw passion... bordering on a grimace... streaks of hair matted to your sweaty forehead and shoulders. The muscles of your neck strain each time I drive my member deep and hard inside your swollen, slippery cunt.

"God, yes!!! Fuck me... FUCK ME!" you plead, as you thrust your tight ass backwards to meet each upward drive of my hips. My cock has swollen enormously, and I can feel your grip on it starting to tremble and quiver, hinting that you are approaching release.

Suddenly, I lean forward and push you down onto her back, spreading my thighs along either side of your body as I sit up. My hands travel to the crease behind your knees, bending them and pulling your feet to rest on my chest, then slipping my palms down your long, smooth inner thighs. I push them wide and stare down at your gorgeous sex gripping my half-inserted cock. I rock forward until our bushes meet, gyrating my hips over and over before I slip back out.

I gasp as your lips part and your swollen clit peeks from underneath its hood. Your hands, previously on your face, slide down your neck and over your full breasts, rolling your thick nipples between thumbs and fingers. As I drive myself in and out, your hands travel further south, one parting your lips and finding your nub of pleasure... the other slipping behind you... reaching between our bodies... finding and grabbing my loose balls. As your grip tightens on me, you frig your clit furiously and I feel your pussy clench my cock with your next orgasm. I gradually increase my pace, hoping to help you stay on the crest of this pleasure-wave.

As my balls get too tight for you to keep hold of with my full strokes, you release me and bring that hand back over your head, bracing yourself to the ground above you against the onslaught of my thrusts. Your breasts jiggle nicely each time my cock and thighs smack into you. I relish in this image of passion as I sense that your pussy is literally vibrating around my shaft as the hand over your sex moves furiously. Copious amounts of fluid are squirting out of you each time I drive forward, bathing me in your wetness, and the slipperiness of our sex combined with your raw beauty is bringing me so close, I am teetering on the edge, crossing the point of no return.

Your legs slip around my waist, pulling me into you... urging me deeper... faster. Your cries are becoming more insistent, as your orgasm continues. I slip my hands under your firm ass, lifting you slightly more in line with my shaft, allowing for that last inch of penetration. You scream out, eyes and mouth wide open as you feel my head slam against your cervix. Your supporting hand reaches beneath you, and I soon feel an added pressure against the underside of my cock, slowly realizing you've slipped your fingers deep into your ass.

As you minister to your clit and ass, your pussy grips me tighter, and my attention is focused on the ensuing orgasm brewing inside me. I can feel it coursing from my tight, heavy balls up to my prostate then descending finally to the thick fleshy bulb between my cock and ass. Your wiggling fingers deep in your backside finally push me over, and with one last drive that uses the combined force of every muscle in my body, I erupt explosively inside you, both of us screaming out loudly in unison.

Birds suddenly take flight, frightened by these unfamiliar sounds, as our bodies become one, gripped in the throes of this ultimate pleasure. I pull back and drive deep a second time, emptying more of my liquid self into you. We've swollen so tightly together that I can see my pearly fluid seeping back out of you with each contraction of my cock.

"Taste..." I hear you plead, and even before I comprehend what you just said, I am forcefully pushed back, my purple member popping free with a thick, wet sound. Soon, you are on your knees between mine and your mouth engulfs me. Deeper and deeper I slip, until I am sure I am somewhere in your throat. One hand cups my tight sac and begins gently but forcefully kneading. I tense spasmodically as I feel fingers wiggle past my sphincter, slipping deep inside and curling forward. As wonderful as my orgasm felt initially, it was nothing compared to all these new sensations at once. I brace myself as you continue the strong suction, your nose tickling the sparse dark hair surrounding my cock, while your fingers massage my prostate.

My orgasm continues, actually increases, and I feel as if I can die right now, free of regret. I feel my cock slip from the strange tissues of your throat as you come up for a gasp of air and shudder as you slam your mouth back down around me. A pool of come escapes your swallow and lies glistening on my pubic hair. Your fingers in my ass continue to work every ounce of come from me, and your throat muscles tickle my throbbing cockhead. Just as my contractions become slightly painful, you release my cock from your mouth and look up at me appreciatively.

"Oh, my God... that was so much better than I'd imagined," you gasp, still trying to catch your breath. "I knew from watching you earlier that you came a lot, but that was simply amazing."

Attempting humor in my dazed state, I answer, "We aim to please." I notice that I, too, am panting rapidly. Your fingers are still inside me, though not nearly as deep, and you move them in and out shallowly... just enough to provide subtle stimulation and give me something to grip as my post-orgasmic contractions diminish. Your other hand is collecting the come that seeps out with your pumping action, pausing occasionally to carry it to your lips, licking your fingers seductively, just as I did earlier in the day.

Gradually, all my muscles relax and you withdraw your fingers slowly. You crawl up to lie alongside me. Breathing heavily and rapidly, I'm at a loss for words. The beauty of our surroundings eases back into our consciousness, as we drift off into a brief nap... naked, spent and warm.

12