The Woods Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
364 Followers

They floated towards me. Wonderingly, I stood up. They encircled me and I felt their arms around me, their bodies touching me, like the ghosts of flesh, and as the sun poured down on me I shut my eyes and gasped as I felt their lips and hands and bodies on mine, and the pain dulled, and energy flooded into me. I moaned softly as they touched me all over, letting them caress every part of me, their healing fingers easing the ache in my bottom and my raw hands and my wracked limbs.

'Ooooh...' I sighed quietly.

I felt lips kissing mine, and I didn't care which of them it was. Then there was a breath of a cool breeze, and they were gone.

I opened my eyes. The glade was filled with later afternoon sun. I put my clothes on slowly and retrieved my trainers and socks. My torn clothes were still there but they looked as if they had been lying in the forest for centuries; they were ancient, brittle and shreds of themselves.

What was left was the memory of it -- the shame, the humiliation, the physical pleasure of the orgasm, the bliss of submitting to nature, the tears caused by the demolition of my pride. The violation of my body...who or what had violated me? How could I ever explain this?

I put my rucksack on my back, had a much-needed drink of water and began to walk back to the track.

cupbearer
cupbearer
364 Followers