The Woods Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
364 Followers

The fluid was sticky and I tried to open my eyes, but couldn't. I felt his tongue licking my face and head and it made me wriggle with arousal.

Sandy, he growled in my ear, I would couple with you.

'Do it!' I gasped. 'Oh please...'

Get on all fours, he said, getting off me.

Blindly, I turned around so that I was on all fours, facing away from him, and I felt his slippery fingers caress my back and hips and slide in between the globes of my naked buttocks. Oh god, here I was, a naked teenage boy-whore, willingly giving myself up to some kind of water-demon -- what was I doing, how could this be happening, what was he doing to me...

Are you ready to be my wife? he said.

'Yes!' I gasped, squirming, feeling his sticky cum thickly coated on my face, jamming my eyes closed, his tongue flicking around my head, covering me with his saliva.

You must beg me, A'nef growled.

'Oh please,' I gasped, 'please, A'nef, make me your wife, take me, take your wife in her cunt, pleeease...'

You submit to me, he said in a thick voice. From this time on you are no man but my wife and chattel, until I release you. Now, accept me.

'Yes,' I whispered, 'oh yes, please, fuck me, oh please...'

And then I felt his long, thick, ribbed penis pushing between my exposed buttocks and pressing against my slippery anus, and the feel of his hands stroking my back and my vulnerable position and my helpless submission to him made it easy for me to push my naked hips backwards and feel his penis pierce my arse.

It stung. He was big. I gasped with the pain. But then I felt myself stretching and him filling me up, and my mouth hung open in an O and I just moaned as he slid up into me, his ribbed penis sending shafts of pain and pleasure through my bowels.

'OooUUNHHHHH!!!' I squealed, as the frog-demon penetrated me and slowly began to sodomise me, as I knelt on all fours naked before him, my cock stiff and dripping pre-cum beneath me.

Oohhhh, A'nef moaned as he entered me, and I heard the exquisite pleasure in his voice as he took me, dominating me, treating me like his girl, his human plaything. This was it, this was the first time I had ever consented to sex with another living creature -- and I was on my hands and knees, moaning, as a dark, inhuman frog-creature knelt behind me and was anally fucking me. And even that was not the final domination.

I managed to force my eyes open and looked through the film of sticky semen on my face, just in time to look up, and see A'nef's tall body craning over me, and his wide mouth opening hugely, and descending, and for a brief moment I was seized with terror and screamed briefly before his mouth descended over my head and closed, his lips around my neck, so that he was crouched behind me, his penis pumping into my rectum and his entire mouth closed over my head.

I felt like the prey of an animal. His tongue inside his mouth, wrapping itself and curling itself about my head, was slowly licking off the semen and I was helpless to do anything -- if I tried to get away, he could bite my head off at the neck. I had submitted myself to this and I could not stop it from happening.

A'nef's penis was thrust deep into my rectum and I felt it touch my prostate. I was cumming helplessly, screaming uselessly and ecstatically into the cavern of the creature's mouth as he fucked me urgently on the grass by the deep pool. My cum was spurting over the grass and his hand was jerking on my penis, milking me. The tip of his tongue pushed between my lips and he fucked my mouth briefly with his prehensile tongue while I gave stifled moans of nameless emotion, something between outrage and ecstasy that he could use me in this way.

I am going to make you into my wife, Sandy, he growled, his voice filling my ears. His tongue left my mouth.

'Ohhh please...' I moaned, 'do it, do anything you want to me, make me your wife...'

His hands were caressing my naked chest and hips, and suddenly I felt my penis, which was already slack, shrinking, while my nipples became incredibly sensitive. I undulated beneath him, moaning in shock, and I could feel that what he had said was not a metaphor -- it was becoming literally true. His right hand was massaging my penis and it was becoming smaller and smaller, while my chest was swelling under his left hand, and with amazement and horror I could feel that, oh god, it was true, I was growing breasts...

'What are you doing?!' I whimpered.

It is necessary, came his voice in my ears, and I was squirming, weakly trying to evade it, but his penis was still thrust up my rear end and his right hand had massaged my own penis to the point where I could feel it shrinking to nothing, and then, oh god, inverting, becoming a hollow, a cavity between my thighs, which his fingers were hollowing out. He was changing my very anatomy, literally turning me into...

Turning me into a girl.

His left hand was stroking and kneading my swelling breasts, and the long fingers of his right hand were thrust inside my now moist and tingling vagina, and now I was no longer a boy but a naked girl beneath him, being fucked in my anus, and a second organ, something thick and slippery, was pushing into my vagina, and the ghost of my penis was flooded with sensation because he had made me completely feminine. I screamed as I felt my by now heavy breasts being squashed together by his hands, and his dual penis was pumping into both my arse and my pussy, and what was left of me was helplessly moaning in a high, girl's voice 'Ohhhh, fuck me, please, fuck me, take me, do what you want with me, oh yesss, oh please...' before his tongue went in my mouth again and all of my orifices were full of him. I knew, for those moments, what it was like to be a young girl being taken in every available hole. It was overwhelming and my girlish voice was making stifled moans, and my slim girl's body was shaking as he took me.

Then I heard something moving in his thorax and his mouth made gulping noises, and as he grabbed my hips and pulled me back, impaling me on his inhuman cock, making me scream with pain and arousal, I suddenly felt my head and shoulders being drenched with some kind of salty, fishy-smelling liquid and I was cumming again, incredibly, even as I felt him shooting his semen deep into my arse and cunt, filling me, the liquid bursting out of my arsehole and pouring down my thighs and over my perineum onto the grass.

He let go of my head with his mouth and through my shut eyelids I sensed daylight. He pulled out of me and we rolled together, kissing and touching each other in a writhing, sticky, fluid tangle in which I could no longer feel whether I was a boy or a girl. I seemed to have him inside me everywhere. We rolled and fought and struggled, me striving to hold him down, and I felt once more that my vagina had gone -- I once again had a penis and testicles, but I could feel his chest pressing against my slippery, heavy breasts. I could feel his tight, humanoid, sexy buttocks with my hands and more than anything else I wanted to enter him. As we rolled on the ground I managed to wipe some of the fluid off my face and I looked down my body and saw that I had female breasts but male genitals. I looked up at him and his frog-face was leering down at me, grinning inhumanly. I gasped as he held me down and sat astride my chest, and then he was reaching back between my legs, spreading them.

'What are you going to do to me?' I whimpered. It was my own voice, this time.

You are going to take me one more time, he rasped, and I felt his long slippery fingers reaching underneath me, between my buttocks, his long arm jointing at an impossible angle.

'Oh no!' I shrieked as I felt his fingers pushing at my raw, lubricated ass, but he was implacable.

Yes, he said. You are still my wife. I am the master.

'Please!' I begged him, half-wanting it, half not, as his fingers slid inside me down to the knuckle, but he ignored me, and as I lay on my back with my legs spread, he slowly worked his hand inside me. I shut my eyes and rolled my head from side to side, crying 'Oh please! No! Oh God! I can feel you inside me...I can feel your hand...please don't do it...oh god, what are you...oh pleeease! AaaAAUNNH!'

He placed his penis between my breasts and pumped, and the friction of his cock between them made me arch my back and squeal as his hand slithered up inside my arse. It was more overwhelming than I could bear.

'NO!' I screamed, yielding to him, ashamed of what I wanted, but also loving what he was doing to me, how he was using me, how he was violating me. His strong knees forced my breasts to squeeze his cock and then, as I was writhing, impaled on his fist, he taught me that I would not be able to take him, that he was the master, that I was indeed his true wife. His penis between my breasts came in my face and I opened my mouth and tried to gulp down his salty cum, but it was spraying all over my face and head and soon my face was covered in the thick, foamy spray of his white cum, even as my naked body squirmed, his fist shoved up into my rectum up to his wrist and beyond.

'MMBLLL! Mmnllbll...unnhh....unnhhh...oh Christ I can feel your fist in me...oh take me...oh take me...oh take me....ohhhHHHH!!!' I choked and spat as his cum thickly covered my face and filled my mouth, and his fist twirled inside me, brutally taking away the last of my dignity and making my cock spurt one last time -- a helpless, blinded, naked girl-boy being fisted up my arse by this water-demon.

And then, when I came back to myself, I was laying in his arms, my naked body covered in his secretions, still blinded by the congealed, sticky fluid coating my face and neck and chest, my nerves and flesh humming and aching with the extremity of he had done to me. I tentatively touched my body with my hands and I could feel that my breasts had gone. I was a boy again.

I have released you, he said at last. You are no longer my wife. You are a boy once more, and free to do what you will.

'Am I gonna get pregnant?' I asked weakly, smiling, and he chuckled.

Many strange things may happen.

'Strange things have been happening to me for a while now,' I murmured.

Those humans who have coupled with my people are never the same again.

'I can believe it,' I said. I felt him untangling his body from mine and then he was up, with the speed of an animal. I sat up too, vainly trying to wipe the thick, sticky fluid from my face.

Come, he said. I will wash you.

I docilely let him lead me to the pool and then he tenderly but thoroughly washed my body, washing away all the secretions and fluids, until I was once again clean, pink, naked and wet. He stood waist-deep in the water, looking at me.

Goodbye, Sandy.

'Goodbye, A'nef,' I said, my throat tight. 'Will we meet again?'

He shrugged. It depends. It may not be thought right. You are being educated, and I am only a stage in your education.

'It was...' I started, but couldn't finish. He smiled.

Do not try to find the words now, he said. And don't worry. We will meet again in your dreams.

And he took a step back, blinked once, and vanished beneath the surface.

I stood, watching the still surface of the water for a moment. Then I turned and walked out, on shaky legs. It didn't surprise me that my clothes had reappeared on the tree-stump. I got dressed and set off for home, my mind churning with the memories of what we had done.

A'nef was right. To this day, I dream of him -- not every night, but often enough for it to remain vivid. In some part of my mind, that was a place where I was as fulfilled as I have ever been -- naked and helpless on my hands and knees beside a dark pool, while a nightmarish water-creature fucks me anally while holding my head inside his mouth, letting me see what it would be like to be someone else -- something else. I was changed forever.

But I had no idea of what was to come. I had little idea that there were other things in the forest that would not use me as tenderly as A'nef had. And that there were things that would happen to me that would almost take away my sanity -- things that would make me wonder about my deepest urges, that would make me question reality itself.

cupbearer
cupbearer
364 Followers
12