The Woods Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
cupbearer
cupbearer
364 Followers

'So who is the master?' said my voice. 'Is it you, or your nature? Who's the master and who is the bitch?'

'You are the master...' I moaned thickly, feeling him jerking me off once again, 'oh fuck no, oh please, oh please just don't do this...oh god...oh please stop...'

'Can you....ahhh...can you feel me cumming inside you?'

The warmth flooded into my rectum, his semen shooting deep inside me, and I gagged with humiliation and shame.

'Ooooh! OOOOH!' I moaned, 'OHHH GOD! Ohh god you've cum in me! You've cum in my ass! You've raped me and cum up my ass! Oh JESUS! Oh god I can't stand it...'

'Ahhhhhhhhhh...' he sighed, and I felt him sagging on me, and then I felt the unspeakable bliss and relief as he slowly withdrew his cock from my burning ass and let me lie, a limp and beaten naked form, sobbing on the grass, hiding my face.

I lay there for a long time, just weeping helplessly at the utter brutality of his sexual assault of me, and then I felt him pat me on the shoulder.

'What did I just do to you?' he asked matter-of-factly.

'You raped me,' I sobbed.

'That's what happens when you fight your nature,' he said in a pleased tone, and then I heard footsteps diminishing into the distance.

A long while later I looked up, my face streaked with tears. There was no sign of him. I was naked and prone on the grass, my clothes scattered about. My body still ached but to my surprise, I had no bruises. I reached up to the stinging cut on my forehead, but there was no sign of blood. He had raped me. I had raped myself. There was no denying that. But I was not to have any chance of showing anyone what had happened to me. There would be no charges, because there was nobody to charge. I had been taught the most painful and brutal lesson of my life: never again to fight my nature.

As I sat on the grass, hugging my knees to myself, weeping gently, the rain began to fall. Soon it was a downpour. I let it wash over me, and then I lay back and shut my eyes and let myself get drenched, feeling the rain falling softly on my naked, abused body, feeling it wash away the edge of the hurt and the shame. Presently, I stood up on my shaky legs and lifted my face to the sky and raised my arms, feeling the rain like a kind of baptism, cleansing me. At last it slackened off and I opened my eyes. I was wet, naked and cold. I looked around, wiping my face.

About thirty yards away, between some trees, I saw a human form. It was motionless and looking at me.

It was not my other self. It was a girl with dark hair, about my age, motionless, wearing a rain hood. She was too far away for me to see her properly. We looked at each other for what must have been only a couple of seconds, but seemed like an eternity -- she clothed, me naked.

Then I shivered slightly from the cold and instinctively reached down to cover myself, and in the same instant she started and turned and ran off into the woods.

I had neither the energy to run after her nor the inclination to shout something or to cry out. I put on my wet clothes and set off for home, my body aching, my spirit bruised, my pride shattered.

cupbearer
cupbearer
364 Followers
12