The Woody

Story Info
My husband has a hard-on and isn't afraid to use it.
897 words
3.94
27k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers

Walt and I went out to celebrate his firm's successful start-up of the Monterey branch office. Several of his associates, and their dates, chose The Charthouse, an upscale seafood restaurant on Cannery Row. We all had a marvelous time.

After the dinner, Walt took me to a local jazz club. We danced, listened to the music, and drank a little. Or should I say, HE drank a little. I usually drank a few beers, or the occasional glass of wine, but since we were celebrating, I ended up drinking Scotch Whiskey with Walt. And...I drank way too much.

I remember getting into the cab. I don't remember getting to my bed, or getting undressed. I woke around three in the morning to the feel of Walt's erection rubbing against my bottom. We are normally early risers, but six is the earliest we get up on weekends.

"I have a woody," Walt whispered, rather loudly in my ear.

What the hell is a "woody"? I'd never heard that before. And Walt was obviously drunk. He was trying to push his long, very thick cock into my ass without lubing it. He rarely forces himself on me!

"You have such a nice ass," he mumbled insistently.

I rolled onto my stomach and spread my cheeks. This would hurt like hell, and it did! I muffled my screams in my pillow as he forced himself deep into my channel. He fucked me a couple of minutes then filled my ass with his cum. He pulled out, rolled over, and had the nerve to go back to sleep!

Wham, Bam, Thank You, Ma'am!

----------

"I have a woody!" he chuckled.

I looked over at the clock. It was four! My head was pounding and I had a raging hangover. Damn! Walt pushed me onto my stomach and entered me again. He must have lubed this time: it didn't hurt as badly as before, but it still hurt! The pounding in my head matched the pounding of his cock in my ass.

Walt lasted ten minutes this time. He was laughing as I ran to the bathroom and puked my guts out. He did come in and help clean and let me go back to bed.

----------

"I have a woody", he whispered in my ear.

What! Again? Did he take a little blue pill? He pushed me over onto my stomach, spread my legs, and pushed into me. I still was lubed from his cum and the oil he used earlier. But I wasn't in the mood, now. I still hurt and still felt hungover.

'Walt! Please, don't!" I begged.

He only chuckled and held my arms over my head as he ground against me. His third erection of the morning! I resigned myself to a long, long ride. I usually like long rides, but not this time. I was really regretting the tattoo above my ass that read "Always Open, Always Yes'!

I must have passed out during the fucking. I could feel cum leaking out my sphincter. I once told him he could fuck me even if I passed out drunk. He must have taken me at my word!

I looked over at the clock. It was nearly ten! I wonder how long, or how often he'd used my ass! I could smell coffee. Walt came in with coffee, some juice, and a couple of aspirins.

"I have a woody," he chuckle evilly.

He laughed at my panicked expression and told me he was kidding. I drank the juice, took the pills, and went back to bed. I woke up around one.

--------

I was famished and went to the kitchen. Walt laughed at me. I looked in the mirror and saw how terrible I looked, then rushed off to clean up.

Later that afternoon, I walked into the kitchen and saw Walt working under the sink. He was on his knees. I stroked myself and admired his ass. I had a deliciously wicked thought. I rarely fuck him: I don't care to fuck men. I prefer men to fuck me. I quickly stripped and lubed my cock. I pulled his shorts down and forced my cock into his ass.

"Ohhhh, Waaalt! I have a woody!" I exclaimed.

He hit his head on the counter and cursed me as I pounded his ass. He was trapped under the sink. I quickly came and ran laughing back to the bedroom, my husband in hot pursuit. He stood in the doorway and frowned.

Wham! Bam! Thank you, Man! Heh, Heh, Heh.

"You have such a nice ass, I just couldn't let it go to waste!"

He reached for me, but paused when I pointed down at my cock. I suck him after he fucks me: he can damned well suck me clean!

Walt is a good sport. He often gives me head and does a good job. Since I don't have a pussy, he sucks me and eats my ass regularly. This time, he worked a moistened finger inside my sphincter and massaged my ass wall. When he does this, I come quickly. He swallowed it all and kept sucking. A few minutes later, I came again. I was now spent.

But HE wasn't!

He pointed down to his now erect monster and said wickedly, "I have the woody of all woodies! Now be a good little wife and bend over!"

AngelaK
AngelaK
98 Followers