The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

“That’s much better, Mary”

“So, Gerald you want to go to lunch?”

“Sure Mary. Is it okay if Roger goes with us?”

“Why not, the more the merrier.”

“Let’s get the business out of the way.

He handed her a check for $14,000.00. “This for the shoot you were just on. Does it make you happy?”

“Very, I thought it was only going to be $10,000.00.”

“It’s a bonus I worked out for you.”

She grabbed Gerald and kissed him, her tongue running into his mouth, as she ground her body against him. “I don’t know how to thank you, Gerald. Damn, you are so good to me.”

He stood there hold this beautiful young woman and he felt his cock hardening against her body. He knew that she could feel it too. He cupped her ass with both hands. “You deserve every penny I can get you, Mary. Maybe you can thank me later” and he smiled at her.

“I think I can do that Gerald.”

“Let’s go to the Waldorf for lunch.”

“Sounds great.” She took both men’s arms and they walked out together.

When they passed Sandy, Gerald said, “We’re going to the Waldorf for lunch Sandy. Don’t know when I’ll be back.”

Roger knew this was going to be good. After Mary called Gerald booked a room at the hotel that is reserved for VIP’s, to use on short notice and then called Roger and told him this was his day. They were going to both going to fuck the beautiful woman he had already worked so closely with. Gerald had told him all about the blow job in his office and then in the limousine after the party Saturday night with Janna. He and Gerald had double teamed women before, but it was his opinion that this was going to be the most beautiful woman he had ever had sex with.

Gerald help Mary into the limo. Roger watched as she entered and they all rode to the Waldorf together. When they went into the restaurant, they were ushered to a table and Gerald asked for a bottle of Dom Perignon.

Mary was in awe, the restaurant was very old and very elegant. She just looked around and couldn’t believe it. She had never been anywhere that was so elegant. They enjoyed the champagne and had a great lunch. She couldn’t believe the portions they brought to the table, but Gerald said, “It’s not just a place to eat, it’s an experience by itself.” Mary couldn’t finish anyway near what food she had, but Gerald told her it didn’t matter, just enjoy, she would get used to living the life of luxury. They talked about the photo shoot she had gone on and she told Roger about Natalie, not the sexual end of it, but the make up end. Roger told her that he knew Natalie and thought she might be a lesbian. Actually he knew she was and he also knew she usually seduced the models after the shoot was over. He wondered if Mary had fallen for her advances.

When Gerald paid the bill, he said, “Well Mary, how would you like to see one of the rooms in this place?”

“I certainly would, Gerald, but how can we do that?”

“Actually, I’ve paid for a room and I thought you might like to go see it and maybe thank me for your payday.”

She leaned over and whispered “What about Roger?”

“Roger, Mary wants to know if you’ll join us.”

That isn’t what Mary had in mind, but she thought “What the hell. He’s seen me naked enough anyway.

“I’d love to, Mary. Thank you for inviting me.”

Gerald went to check in while they stood in the lobby as Mary looked around wide-eyed. He came back accompanied by a bellhop and they headed for the elevator. They took it to the 30th floor where the bellhop opened the door and let them in, handing the key to Gerald. Gerald tipped him $20.00 and shut the door after him, securing the dead bolt.

Gerald started removing his coat, putting it on a hangar and then he started to unbutton his shirt.

“Get comfortable, Mary, you too, Roger.”

Gerald pulled his shirt from his pants and hung it up. He sat down and pulled off his shoes and socks.

Mary just smiled and put her purse down and kicked off her heels. She took off the blouse and stood there, her full breasts moving with her body and she removed her skirt, then she walked over to the window and looked out at the city. She felt hands on her breasts and turned her head and saw Gerald standing behind her.

“I’m looking forward to this Mary. I’ve wanted some of that ass for a while now.”

She felt his cock against her back and reached around and put her hand around it. She turned to face him and his hands were all over her ass. She kissed him as she fondled his balls. He put his hands on her face as they were kissing and then she felt another man, Roger behind her and his hands were on her breasts as she continued to kiss Gerald. Her free hand reached behind her and it was filled by Roger’s cock. She stroked it a few times, and she felt a hand between her legs, a finger extended and it found her clit. She moaned and turned her head. Roger put his lips to hers and his tongue entered her mouth for the first time. He fingered her pussy as he kissed her. She continued to stroke his cock. When they broke their kiss, she sand to her knees between the two men, and taking a cock in each hand, put the head close together and licked them both. Her tongue swirled around the heads as she held them.

Gerald said, “Enjoying yourself, Roger?”

“Oh yeah.”

Mary took Roger’s cock into her mouth and he groaned. She bobbed her head letting her tongue bathe his cock as she sucked it.

“I told you she was good at sucking cock.”

“Damn, you were right.”

Mary’s head moved faster as she listened to them talk about her. She took Roger’s cock deep into her throat and held it there, the she pulled off and took Gerald’s cock into her mouth, working him up the same way until she took him deep and rolled his balls between her fingers.

Gerald pulled his cock from her mouth and said, “I want some of that pussy.” He helped her up and pulled over to the bed. She lay back and spread her legs. Her feet were flat on the bed and her knees were up to her waist. Gerald crawled between them and aimed his cock at her wet opening and shoved into her. She lay back and let him pound into her, but her hips started to push up to meet his thrusts and she started moaning. Roger moved beside her head and offered his cock to her. She opened up and took it into her mouth, sucking gently on the head. She lay there moaning as she was getting fucked by Gerald and sucking Roger’s cock.

“Let’s switch” Roger said.

Gerald pulled his cock from her and Roger lay down and told Mary to mount him. She swung her leg over his body and reached down and guided his cock into her cunt. She kissed him as her hips began to move, grinding her pussy against his body.

Gerald looked and thought to himself, “Why not.”

He got on the bed between Roger’s legs and put his face to Mary’s ass. His tongue teased her as Roger fucked her. She kissed Roger passionately as Gerald tongued her asshole. When he had wet her ass properly, he stopped and moved to his knees, and moved closer to Mary. He positioned his cock at the entrance to her ass and started to push in easily. She had done this with her boyfriend before, but it had been a while. She relaxed and she felt the head of his cock push past her spincter.

She looked back at Gerald and held him while she let her ass get used to the invasion. She nodded her head and Gerald pushed into her ass, until his balls rested against Roger’s.

Mary had never felt so full, she could feel both cock rubbing against each other separated by only the thin membrane between her pussy and intestine. The two men began to move and she had an intense orgasm. She couldn’t believe that it happened so quickly or so intensely but she loved it. The two men stopped moving and let her regain herself.

She lay there for a minute and then said, “Come on guys, fuck me, please.”

Roger and Gerald both started to move and they got a rhythm started with their cock moving in and out in unison and Gerald announced that he was going to cum. Mary kissed Roger as Gerald finished and dumped his seed deep in Mary’s ass. He pulled free and lay on the bed next to them and Mary sat up and started grinding against Roger. Her pussy was grinding hard into his groin. She wanted all the cock that he could give her and it didn’t take long and she screamed another orgasm and then Roger started shooting his sperm into her cunt. She lay down against him again, his cock still in her pussy and kissed him. His cum dribbled over his balls as it trickled out of Mary’s pussy. Finally she rolled off and lay between the both of them.

“Mary, you are wonderful. Thank you” Roger told her.

Gerald said, “I love the way you thank someone, baby.”

“I’ve never been with two men before, I really enjoyed it. I hope we can do it again soon.”

As they lay there, Gerald’s cell phone went off. He got up to answer it and when he stopped talking he said, “I’ve got to leave, but why don’t you two stay a while and get to know each other a little better.”

“How much better do you think we have to know each other?” Mary laughed.

“Roger still hasn’t fucked you in the ass.” Gerald said sarcastically. “Or for that matter, he hasn’t cum in you mouth either.”

Mary laughed and said “Touché.”

Gerald got dressed and left the room, while he did, Roger went in the bathroom and washed his cock and balls, then Mary went in and washed her pussy and ass.

“Well, Roger, what do you want to do?”

Roger took Mary in his arms and he moved her to the bed. As they kissed, he thought to himself, what a nice afternoon this was going to be.

Janna and Bill had lunch together and talked about normal things. She asked him about his family, he about hers. They had cheese steaks, and fries then walked slowly back to the studio. He walked with his arm around her, she enjoyed the closeness to someone like Bill. She’d always liked older men, sort of a feeling of having a father, which she had never known when she was young, not only that, the past hour at lunch made her like this man even more. As they were walking, Janna put her arm around Bill’s waist too.

They entered the Lipton building and walked past the receptionist and went to the makeup room. During this time, they didn’t hold onto each other, “No sense in creating a problem for Bill”, Janna thought.

When they got in the makeup room, Janna went in the bathroom and brushed her teeth and her tongue. She stepped out and looked at the clock. It was 1:00 and she needed to back on the set in 30 minutes. She took off her clothes and sat in the chair to wait for Bill to make her up. She was becoming very comfortable with her nudity, and even the sex she performed with people watching. She thought to herself “This may be my calling, being a whore.” She smiled “It really wouldn’t be so bad being a whore. She still would have Mary.”

Bill did the makeup for Janna, as he talked to her, telling how beautiful she was, how much he thought of her and when he was done, she went over to the exam table and spread her legs. He looked and put enough makeup on to tone down the shine. When he was done, he laid his hand on her upper thigh and told her, “I would love to go out with you sometime, away from here.”

Janna told him “I might think about it, but how about your wife?”

“She doesn’t have to know, I would just like to spend some time with you.”

“Ask me again, later, Bill.” She sat up and kissed him on the lips. Then she stood and walked into the studio.

She waved at Jeremy and said, “How you doin’, baby?”

Jeremy walked over and said, “Doin’ great baby, great scene this morning.” He put his hand on her ass as he told her this and she smiled at him.

“Thank you, Jeremy, he’s hung like a horse isn’t he?”

“For a white man, he is.”

Janna laughed, she had dated mostly black men and she hadn’t found them to be quite as good as all the stories tell about. Like all men some black men have large cocks and some have normal cocks. “A cock is a cock,” she thought, “and I like them all.”

Jennifer walked in holding hands with Jeff and Jeremy whispered, “They are an item. She’s been going out with him since the first time she had a shoot with him. I wonder how she lets him have other women with her photographing it.”

“Really, you think they are lovers?”

“What do you think? Watch they way she looks at him.”

“Watch the next shoot then.” Janna smiled at him.

“Let’s use the bedroom scene, Janna, Jeff on the bed.”

Jeff took off his clothes walked over to the bed and lay down. Janna joined him laying next to him and snuggling up very close to him. She whispered in his ear, “I can’t wait Jeff, I want you so bad.”

“Janna, work your way down Jeff’s body until you get in a position to take his cock in your mouth.”

Janna kissed Jeff, and the lights started to go off, she looked at the camera and let it have a good view of her sucking Jeff’s tongue, then she moved over his neck, down to his nipples. She took each nipple between her lips and suckled it, letting the camera have its way with her. She opened her mouth and let her tongue lick the length of his abs until she stopped long enough to lick at his navel. Then she licked her way down until his pubic hair started, She looked into the camera and licked her lips.


“That’s it Janna, great expression. You are sexy baby.”

Janna took Jeff’s cock in her hand and laid it back on his belly, then she kissed his shaved balls.

Janna looked up toward the camera but really toward Jennifer as she took Jeff’s cock in her hand and kissed the tip of it, letting her tongue broadly lick across it. The as the camera clicked she slowly took his cock into her mouth, until she had swallowed it all, and the camera could catch her with her mouth stuffed and his balls hanging down in front of her. She held him in that position for 20 seconds and Jennifer shot at least 10 pictures. She tried to smile with her lips stretched around his cock, she couldn’t, but she knew the camera would pick up the smiling in her eyes. She pulled back slowly letting his cock slip from her lips and web like strands of precum connected her lips to his cock even after she was clear of him. She licked her lips as she looked into the camera and Jennifer caught it.

“That enough for now, Janna, I have to work on my lighting. Take a break.”

Janna noticed that her voice was shaky, but she let go of Jeff and climbed off the bed.

“Get you lips redone while I work with the lights.”

As she passed Jeremy she winked at him, he laughed and she walked into the makeup room.

Bill looked at Janna as she entered. “I need to redo my lipstick, Bill.”

“I think first, you should get the wet off your lips.”

Janna ran her tongue out and realized she still had precum from Jeff’s cock on her lips. “Sorry. Guess I excited him” she giggled.

Bill handed her a towel and she wiped her lips, then he redid the makeup, finally fixing her lipstick.

“That should do it, Janna, at least until you put the horse dick back in your mouth.”

“I’d rather put yours in my mouth, Bill” Janna told him, smiling.

“Get back to work.” Bill smiled at her as she walked back into the studio.

“Ready, Janna?”

“Sure am.”

“Okay, Jeff on the bed, Janna, get on him, facing the camera and get ready to put his cock in you.”

“I’m not hard, Jennifer.”

“Then get it hard, Jeff.”

“Janna, can you help me?”

“That’s not her job, Jeff. Get it hard yourself. Janna, we’ll call you when he’s ready. Take a break.”

Jeremy whispered to Janna on the way by, “She’s pissed at him. If she wasn’t she would have made you suck him until he got hard.”

Janna smiled at Jeremy and winked again.

When Janna opened the door to the makeup room, Bill was sitting in the makeup chair. “What’s wrong, Janna?”

“Jeff couldn’t get it hard.”

“Jennifer must be pissed at him, otherwise she would have made you get him hard.”

She put her arms around Bill’s neck and kissed him on the lips, her tongue forcing his lips open and his arms went around her and held her tight as he returned her kiss. Bill put his hands on Janna breast as they kissed and he pinched the nipples. Her hand reached down and caressed his cock. He moaned around her kiss. She had her eyes open and he looked into them as his hand left her breast and cupped her crotch. She felt his finger enter her body and she let her legs spread a little wider.

“That feels good, Bill. I guess we’re more that just friends now.”

His thumb caressed her clit as he fingered her and he said, “Better friends, Janna, better friends.”

They heard the door open and they broke apart.

“We’re ready Janna.”

Janna walked toward the door and blew Bill a kiss. When she entered the studio she looked at Jeff. He wasn’t ready for the shoot and Jennifer said, “Looks like we’re gonna have to cancel today, Janna. Be back at 9:00 in the morning and be made up and ready.

Janna nodded and turned around and went back into the makeup room.

“Where can we be alone, I’m off for the day.”

“I’ll leave and we can find someplace. Are you sure you want to?”

“Yes, Bill. If you don’t mind being with a whore.”

“You’re NOT a whore, Janna, just a model who does explicit photos.”

Janna began to dress as Bill locked up his makeup. When they were ready, they left the building together. Bill told the receptionist that he would be gone the rest of the day and they went into the street.

“My car is parked in the parking garage right over there”, as he pointed to a place across the street.

When they got to his car, he opened the door for Janna and then let himself in, started the engine and started out of the garage. Janna saw Jennifer and Jeff near another car, and she scooted down and then Bill saw them. “Looks like they’re having a fight, doesn’t it, baby?”

“Yes, I just didn’t want them to see me, because of your wife.”

“I know, baby, and I want to thank you. She wouldn’t understand me being with you.”

Bill drove out of the city and he found a Comfort Inn and asked Janna if it was okay. She nodded and he went in to register. He came out and he drove to their room. As soon as they entered the door, Janna was all over him. She kissed him very passionately and started pulling his shirt off. He helped her at the same time and clothes went everywhere. When they were both naked, she put her arms around his neck and wrapped her legs around him. He held her ass with his hands, never breaking the kiss and the fell on the bed together. He reached down and put his cock to the lips of her pussy and they pushed together, joining them as one. He started fucking her hard and she met his every thrust with one of her own, and it didn’t take long before she began her orgasm, which in turn coaxed him to unleash his sperm into her pussy. They lay together, spent, relaxing in the moment, kissing each other. Bill bit her tenderly on the lips as they lay there, her legs still wrapped around him, his softening cock beginning to slip from her.

“That was great, Bill.”

“You were fantastic, Janna.”

She could feel his sperm leaking from her body, down the crack of her ass as she looked into his eyes. “A little horny, Bill?”

“Damn right, but I guess you weren’t.”

They laughed together and then they kissed again and her hand reached down and felt of his cock. “When do you think you’ll be ready again?”

“It shouldn’t be long, but maybe you can help it.” He looked into her eyes and she knew what he meant. She moved down his body and took his cock in her mouth, cleaning the both the cum and her juices from it as she tried to work it into a ready state. She wanted to fuck him again. She rolled his balls in her hand as she sucked his cock. For the first time she thought about it. He was almost 7 inches she figured and fairly thick. His balls were not too big, but nice enough. As she sucked him, she could feel him start to harden a little in her mouth. She was on her knees bent over him and she knew her pussy was dripping wet with his sperm.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers