The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

“That feels so good, Janna, damn, you can suck cock.”

She mewled something to him but he didn’t understand her and he really didn’t care. Her mouth felt so good on his cock that he didn’t want her to move it. He started to feel himself get hard as she worked his dick and when he was hard again, he pulled her off him and kissed her as he shoved his cock into her cum filled pussy. They looked in each others eyes as Bill fucked her and she let her legs spread open wide, welcoming him into her body. He took his time and he told her how beautiful she was and how pretty her eyes were. The music was playing soft music on the radio and they rolled over together and she ended up on top of him. She sat up, her hands on his chest, rubbing his nipples as she began to ride him. Janna thought to herself, “Except for Mary, this is the best sex I’ve had in a long time” and it turned her on even more and she ground against Bill even more. She leaned down and kissed him again, as her body exploded in another orgasm. She stayed still, “I feel so good with you inside me, Bill.”

“Your so hot, Janna.” Together they rolled over again and Bill started to pound into her pussy again. He plowed into her pussy, his balls slapping her ass as he fucked her. She mewled a little and then she began to say, “Yes, oh, yes, oh damn, yes and her heels dug into the small of his back and she held tight as her second orgasm erupted deep inside her. When her cunt convulsed and started grabbing his cock, Bill too sent his sperm shooting against the walls of her pussy. Janna mouth opened wide and she screamed and her fingernails tore into the flesh on his back.

As they calmed down, Janna said, “I’m sorry, Bill I hope I didn’t hurt you, but I just had the biggest orgasm I’ve ever had.” She put her lips to his and she kissed him hard as she hugged his neck.

Bill rolled over and they lay together for an hour or so, talking about what they had just done. Bill told Janna that he had to leave and she kissed him and then bent down and took his cock in her mouth, cleaning it again, trying to suck him hard once more. After sucking his cock for 4 or 5 minutes she knew that would be it for today, and she stopped and they got up and cleaned up, dressed and headed back to the city.

When Gerald left the hotel room Mary and Roger lay there a little while then she went in and cleaned up, and took a pee. When she was through, Roger went in and did the same. He walked back into the bedroom and Mary was looking out the window, at the city below. He walked up behind her and held her in his arms, feeling her warm body against his. She turned her head back and they kissed as his hand went down her body to cup her pussy. He pressed his cock against her back as they stood there. He picked her up and carried her to the bed and lay her back against the pillows and he pushed her legs apart and his tongue worked its way into her pussy. Mary moved her legs wider, allowing Roger access to her pussy.

The taste of Mary exploded on Roger’s taste buds as he licked away at her hole, his middle finger finding and pushing into her ass. He buried his finger as far as he could into her ass, his tongue flicking at her clit. Mary put her hands on his head, pulling him closer as she ground her pussy into his face. His other hand reached up her body and caressed her breast, tweaking the nipple as he did. He had been wanting this woman since they first hired her and since the first time he made her up.

Mary kept pushing her hips against Roger, trying to get his finger even deeper into her ass. Her boyfriend had always told her that she was the first girl that he had ever fucked in the ass that seemed like she really enjoyed it. She loved to have her ass filled with anything. She thought of Natalie eating her ass in the motor home and she became even hotter as Roger ate her pussy.

Roger lifted his face from Mary’s pussy and she still ground against his finger, so he started to move his finger in and out of her ass. His cock had begun to harden and he pulled his finger from her ass, ran it and another into her wet pussy and then put them back into her ass. He repeated this three times then he got on his knees and pulled on her hips she lifted from the bed and got on her hands and knees, with her back arched, allowing her ass to offer itself to him. He put his cock against the puckered hole and pushed into her. She whined as she felt his cock push into her ass, then she looked back over her shoulder and looked wantonly at him.

“Fuck my ass, fuck me hard, damn it. Use me like a whore.”

Roger did what she asked. He plowed into her ass quickly fucking this little model hard, letting his balls slap against her pussy. As he fucked her ass, he reached under her and grabbed her tits and squeezed her nipples hard, twisting and pulling them as he did.

“You like a cock in your ass, slut?”

“Oh, yea, I do, I love a cock in my ass.”

“You’re tight as hell, you little slut, you’re gonna make me cum soon.”

“Yea, baby, fuck me hard, split my ass with your cock.”

“Damn it, you’re gonna make me cum.”

Mary groaned as her body convulsed in another orgasm and her pussy opened wide.

“I’m gonna cum.” He pulled out of her and started moving toward her head.

“Open your mouth, slut, I’m gonna cum in it.”

Mary turned to look at Roger and opened her mouth and he put his cock into it, as soon as it entered her mouth, he started to cum. The first squirt coated her tongue and she wrapped her lips around his cock and her head bobbed as he pumped his semen into her mouth. She licked his cock clean, not wanting to lose any of the precious liquid. When she let him go, she said, “That was great, Roger. I just love being ass fucked.”

Roger lay on the bed and Mary cuddled up next to him, running her hands over his chest as she lay there. The lay there enjoying the sex they had just had, about an hour later, Mary sucked him hard again and he fucked her in the ass once more before the cleaned up and dressed to leave. She had really enjoyed her stay at the Waldorf, and so had Roger. He hoped his wife wouldn’t want sex that night, he’d about had all he could take for the day.

Mary caught a cab to her apartment, she couldn’t wait to talk to Janna, she wondered how her day had gone.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers