The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch.05

Story Info
The girls move into a new apartment
12k words
4.58
25.9k
1
0

Part 11 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

When Janna got home, she took a quick shower and then sat on the couch, hoping that Mary would be with her soon. She had enjoyed the day today, but she looked forward to coming home to Mary all along. It must have been thirty minutes when the door opened and Mary walked in. The two women hugged each other and kissed letting each other know that they have missed each other.

Janna told Mary about her day at work, the fight that had happened between Jennifer and Jeff and how Bill and she had lunch. The she told her about going to a motel with him.

Mary told Janna about her day off, her fabulous lunch and then about Gerald and Roger. They laughed together about the days they had. Mary said she wanted to take a shower, to clean up from the afternoon.

“Want me to wash your back?”

“I would love for you to, Janna.”

Mary and Janna both stripped and Mary turned on the water, then she stepped into the shower. Janna stepped in with her and as they stood under the water, they kissed. Janna picked up the soap and a washcloth and made a rich lather. She washed Mary’s back, shoulder and arms. Mary turned around and Janna washed her front, paying much attention to her breasts and then moved to was Mary’s pussy. Mary leaned toward Janna and kissed her passionately, their tongues dancing the familiar tune in each other’s mouth. They enjoyed being in love, and spending time with each other, knowing that the other of them cared. Their feeling toward each other grew daily, and Mary thought about the night they had first made love, and the wonder it still filled her with.

Janna knelt down in the shower and washed Mary’s legs, feet and then stood and to pay attention to her ass. She spread Mary’s ass cheeks and cleaned her ass hole good with soap and water. Janna rinsed herself off and they stepped out to dry each other. When they were dry, Janna led Mary to their room and they made love.

As the lay in the afterglow of their lovemaking, they talked about getting a bigger apartment with all the money they were earning. Besides that way if they wanted to invite family or someone over they would have a bedroom for them to sleep in. They decided to get up and go out for something to eat and maybe a bit of drinking. As the were getting ready the phone rang, Mary answered it and said, “It’s for you baby.”

Janna took the phone from Mary. “Hello?”

“Yes” “Great” “I’ll see you Monday, then. Thanks for calling.” “Bye bye”

“It was Jennifer, she told me there was a problem and she wouldn’t be able to shoot again until Monday. That gives us four whole days, unless you’ve got something else, Mary.”

“I don’t know of anything, but we’ll call Gerald tomorrow and see. Until then, let’s party.”

They laughed and finished getting ready to go.

When they finished they went down stairs and hailed a cab, it was almost 9 and they went to Pete’s a tavern in Manhattan and had something to eat, but it was a different bartender and they couldn’t get anything to drink. Janna would be 21 in three months and then they would be able to get it legally. When they were finished they decided to go to a club that they knew would allow them to drink, they’ve flirted with the manager enough that he always let them get by.

They went to the bar and each of them got a beer, then they stood listening to the music, and before long the parade started. Men would come by and talk with them, wanting to get them to dance or something. They talked for a while, but weren’t really interested in dancing so they kept passing. Janna asked Mary, “You want to find a table?”

“Yea, that would be great.”

They walked around and didn’t find anything free, but did find a table with some guys and a couple of open seats. They asked if they would mind if they sat down and of course they had no objections. The girls sat with the six men and talked and they would leave and dance with them one at a time, return, sit down, get felt up and they had a great evening. They actually didn’t want to have sex with anyone there, but they had come to expect that when they went out, guys would try to feel them up and they didn’t object. What they hell, they got free drinks and they had a good time, and they knew they would be going home with each other and if they wanted sex, they had each other.

It was 2:00 and Mary and Janna decided to leave. They kissed the guy’s goodnight and left the club and grabbed a cab to take them home. In the back of the cab on the way home, they held each other and kissed, feeling the effects of maybe too much liquor. The driver looked into his mirror, adjusting it so he could see their short skirts pushed up to their waists as they ran their hands over each others bodies.

Mary saw him looking in the mirror and spread her legs so Janna had easier access to her pussy. Janna pushed her bikini panties aside and ran her finger into Mary’s pussy.

“Listen, Janna”, Mary whispered. “Do you like the view?” she asked the cab driver as she spread her legs even more.

Janna looked over her shoulder and looked at the cabby, and she pursed her lips and imitated kissing him. He finger all the while, moving in and out of Mary’s pussy. She pulled her finger out and put to her lips, allowing him to watch as she sucked it, tasting her lover’s juices as she did. Janna moved down and kissed Mary’s pussy letting her tongue flick at her clit, and Mary moaned as she looked at the cabby while running her tongue over her lips.

The cab pulled up at their apartment and Mary paid the driver. She and Janna giggled as they went up the stairs to their apartment. When they got to their door, they opened it and started to tear each other’s clothes off, and ended up in a sixty nine on the couch. It didn’t take them long to finish each other off. They lay together on the couch afterward, talking as the looked into each other’s eyes, kissing gently each time they slowed their conversation. They fell asleep in each other’s arms about 4:30 and didn’t woke up a couple of hours later and crawled into bed.

It was 2:00 before the phone rang and Janna picked it up. “Hello?”

“Janna, how are you this afternoon?”

She said sleepily, “I’m doing fine, Gerald. What time is it?”

“2 o’clock, Janna, is Mary there?”

“She is, but she’s a little sleepy too. We were up late.”

“Aren’t you working today?”

“Nope, I’m free until Monday.” She nudged Mary and said, “It’s Gerald, baby.”

“Hello Gerald, how are you today?”

“I’m doing great, Mary. I may have a job for you and Janna if you two can work it in.”

She looked down at Janna, who was sucking on here right nipple. She smiled, “Gerald said he might have a job for us, what do you think?”

Janna lifted up and let Mary’s nipple free, “I think I could, depending on when it was. I’ve got to work again Monday.”

“She thinks she can, what and when, Gerald.”

“It’s a rush job, we’re doing a shoot for a men’s magazine. They want a pictorial with two women, a biracial thing and I thought of you two. They’ll pay you each $5000.00, for a non-explicit shoot. What do you think?”

“Let me talk to Janna, I’ll call you back.”

“I need to know quick, it has to be done tonight.”

“I’ll call you right back.”

Mary got off the phone and told Janna about the deal. She remembered she had asked about it a couple of days ago, and she would like some pictures of the two of them. They discussed it and Janna thought it would be a real trip to do it.

“How much better than to make love to the person you really love than use another model. I think we ought to, Mary.”

“I agree, and the money is great. I’ll call Gerald and ask him when and where.”

Mary picked up the phone and when she finished talking she said, “We have to get ready, they’re going to do it at he Agency, not with Roland, but a different photographer they’re sending from the magazine. We have to be there as soon as we can be. He’s calling Roger in right now.”

They took a shower together, giggling and washing each other until they were clean, then toweled each other off and started to get dressed. They knew that they would be made up down at the agency before the shoot, so the just dried their hair and went out the door.

When they arrived, they greeted Sandy and headed for Roger’s room. He was already there, unlocking his cabinets, putting out the different makeup he would be using.

“Hello, girls, nice to see you Janna, and nice to see you again, Mary. We have to get started. This is going to be good for the agency, if you do well. I could put us on the map so to speak.”

“Mary and I will do the best we can, Roger.”

“I know Janna. There are going to be 5 or 6 executive from the magazine here beside their own photographer. It could be a good for you two.”

Roger worked on them for 45 minutes, making sure they were as beautiful as they could be. He handed them robes and told them he’d check and see what they were supposed to wear and be right back.

Mary told Janna, “I’m nervous as hell, baby.”

“Don’t be, we’ll be okay, you know I love you.” Janna kissed Mary and they held hands waiting for Roger to return.

Roger walked in with a couple of hangers and handed them to the girls. They want you to start out with these.

Mary and Janna were each handed an outfit consisting of a lace bustier, a v-string panty and stockings, nude for Mary, black for Janna. The lace lingerie outfits were white, all sheer and actually very pretty. The girls changed into the lingerie and made sure that all the seams were correct, not allowing any part of them to be turned under. They kissed each other then held hands as they walked into the studio.

Gerald was in the studio and introduced Janna and Mary to the photographer, Janet Margolis. Janet told them that they were going to do a shoot of two bisexual women, representing them as feminine, loving women who just have opted to live together as lover’s.

Jack Greenwood, the representative of the publisher told them that a story would run with the photo’s about them.

Mary and Janna nodded their understanding and Janet told them, “Let’s get started then.”

They were using the set with the fireplace. The rug was actually a bearskin and they were told to start by sitting on the rug together, watching the fire, just being intimate.

Again, the girls nodded their understanding and sat on the bear rug. Janet did her testing of the light and then they were ready, Mary looked around the room and noticed that they had an audience.

The photo shoot went on for over an hour and at the end they both had their panties off but there was very little sexual contact for the camera. They had kissed a few times, but not once extreme. Mary was very happy with the shoot, while Janna would have enjoyed making love for the camera.

Janet said, “That’s all I need. Thank you, girls I think we’ve got some great shots.”

Gerald said, “Why don’t the two of you come over. The client would like to talk with you.”

Janna and Mary walked over to where Gerald was sitting with Jack. Meanwhile Janet started to pack up her equipment from the shoot. Mary and Janna walked over to Gerald.

Jack openly admired both Janna and Mary as they walked over to him. Neither of the girls had put their panties back on and the other men were ogling their pussy’s.

“Janna, Gerald tells me you two are actually lover’s. That’s probably why the shoot went so well. What do you think?”

“I believe it, Jack, it is so easy when you’re in love with the model you’re being photographed with. This was the first time for us.”

Mary put her arm around Janna’s waist and they kissed. “We do love each other.”

“Tell me, are you both lesbian’s or do you enjoy sex with both sexes.”

Mary spoke up. “We both have sex with men, but we know we are going to end up together when we go home.”

“Mary, Janna I want you to meet some of the people that work for the magazine and that suggested this pictorial. Here’s Jacob, our senior editor, Joe, the layout designer, Horace, marketing, Robby, photo journal editor, Leon my assistant and Larry also with marketing.”

Mary and Janna nodded to each man as they were introduced, smiling as they did.

“We’re going to go have dinner, would you two like to join us?”

Mary and Janna looked at each other and then Janna said, “We’d love to Jack. The only clothes we have are the ones we came to the studio in, jeans and tee’s.”

“Why don’t we run you by your apartment and we’ll wait while you change.”

“If you don’t mind, that would be great.”

Jack asked if Gerald would like to go. He nodded his head “I’d love to Jack. Where are you going, I’ve got some calls to make and I’ll meet you there.”

“We made reservations at the Waldorf, since you said that Mary enjoyed it the other day. That sound good to you Mary?”

Mary saw the spark in his eyes as he asked the question. “That sounds great, Jack, Janna will love it. I told her all about the lunch Gerald, Roger and I had there.”

She knew that Jack knew about her lunch, and she was making sure that he knew she had told Janna about it. These bastards weren’t going to be able to use anything to get between them. She also realized that she and Janna would probably get fucked before Jack and his associates left for home.

Janna and Mary went into the dressing room and changed into their clothes and returned to Jack. “We’re ready, Jack.”

“I told the guys to grab a cab to the restaurant, I’ll take you two with me in the limo.”

Jack walked the two girls out to his limousine, the chauffeur opened the door and Mary and Janna got it, followed by Jack. They sat back and Jack sat between them, an arm around each of them. “Tell André your address and we’ll get going.”

Janna gave André the address and the limousine moved into traffic. “You two were fantastic, I say it again, it seem so natural. How would you like to do a future shoot, something more explicit?”

“I’d love to” said Janna.

“I think I would too. As long as it’s with Janna” Mary giggled.

“Then we may have to think about it. I’ll see what we can come up with.” The arm Jack had around Janna’s shoulders moved and his hand came to rest on Janna’s upper thigh, his little finger actually pushing against her pussy through the denim of her jeans. He slid his hand lower, and it moved tighter to her pussy. Janna spread her thighs, letting him free access to her pussy. Mary’s hand dropped to Jacks lap as she watched him copping a feel of her lover.

Jack turned his head to look at Mary as her hand cupped his crotch. Janna said, “That feels good.” Mary looked to see that Jack had moved deeper between Janna’s legs and was rubbing along the seam where her slit would be. Jack’s cock started to harden in Mary’s hand and she rubbed it, realizing that he was fairly well endowed.

The limousine pulled over to the curb in front of the girl’s apartment and Jack said, “Can I come in for a drink of water?”

Janna said, “Sure let’s go” as André opened the door for them to exit.

Janna unlocked the door and said, “Sorry, we left in a hurry.” The bed was unmade from them sleeping in it.

“Don’t worry about it. This is very cozy.” Mary knew he meant small, but they were going to look for a new apartment so what the hell.

Janna put her arm around Mary and said, “Do you want to get ready, or do you want to make Jack happy before we go? Do we have time Jack?”

“We have time for a quickie or a blow job if you want to do that.”

Direct and to the point Janna thought. “Let’s give him oral, Mary.”

They pulled the tee’s over their heads and then undid their jeans and kicked off their sandals. They gave each other a very passionate kiss and then looked over to see Jack standing there with his cock in his hand.

“It won’t take long girls, I’m horny as hell, not only from the shoot, but watching you two kiss. Then we can get to the restaurant.”

Janna fell to her knees and Mary reached up to kiss Jack.

Janna opened her mouth and let Jacks cock slide into it, enjoying the taste of the precum on the tip. Her tongue bathed his cock letting it slide deeper into her mouth with each of her down movements. Mary’s tongue played with Jack’s as they probed each other’s mouths, pushing first into one then back into the other. She felt him run his tongue over her teeth and she reached her hand down and caressed Janna’s face, feeling her lips stretched around Jack’s cock. She broke the kiss with Jack and sank to her knees beside Janna. Janna looked into her eyes as she sucked Jack’s cock. Mary put her hand on his shaft and then Janna back off letting it free. She kissed Mary, letting her taste the liquids that Jack had been leaking into her mouth. After the kiss, Mary put his cock into her own mouth and Jack looked down at the two of them. Mary would suck it few moments then offer it to Janna and she would let it fill her mouth. It didn’t take them long and Jack said, “You’re going to make me cum.” Mary and Janna put their faces close together and Mary pulled the cock from her mouth and she stoked it until the sperm started to spew from the end it. She kept jerking his cock, covering both their faces, running down from their chins and dripping onto their breasts. They looked up at Jack and he laughed, “Did you enjoy that?”

Both Janna and Mary licked their lips and nodded to him, then they kissed, each licking the excess sperm from the other’s face.

“Damn you two are hot. I may not be able to wait until after dinner.”

Janna and Mary got up and jumped in the shower and cleaned up a bit, then dried off and Mary put her hair up and Janna brushed hers. The applied some makeup, then put on some clothes. Mary put on a short dress that snapped up the front, fastening four of the snaps, leaving an opening allowing her breasts to be barely covered. Janna picked a ruffled miniskirt and a lace cotton shirt that let her navel show.

They went down to the street and André opened the door for them, again Jack sat between them as they rode to the Waldorf. Janna told him, “I loved sucking your cock, Jack. It tasted so good.”

“Do you enjoy sucking cocks Janna?”

“Definitely, Jack, and I’d love to suck it again tonight.”

“Janna, I want some, too. That was too quick.”

“You’ll both be able to have some more, after dinner. I promise you.” He chuckled as he told them.

They joked and talked the rest of the way to the Waldorf. Mary had told Janna about her experience the other day and she was excited, because this would be her first time there.

André pulled up to the curb and got out and opened the door and the girls crawled out, allowing their hemlines to slide up their thighs, giving the chauffeur a look at their pussy as the exited the door.

Jack told André to wait, he would call him when he was ready to leave. André nodded and got back in the limo.

Jack had an arm around each of the models as he walked in and told the greeter his name. They were escorted to the table where Gerald and the others were seated. Jack helped each model with their chairs and the sat himself.

“What took so long, Jack?”

“The ladies took longer than expected, Gerald.” He smiled toward Gerald and he knew what had happened. He’d already filled Jack in on the two girls desire to make it big in the business and that they would do almost anything to assure it, and with the smile Jack had he was sure he had found out.

The other men kept telling Mary and Janna how beautiful they were and how they had enjoyed the shoot this afternoon. Both Mary and Janna tried to look as if they knew the men were just being nice, but they were in fact beautiful and they knew it.

They ordered dinner and the talk during the time that they were waiting was spent drinking champagne and Mary and Janna answering questions about their bisexuality. They answered them all politely and openly. When the meal came, the talk had come to the point that the men would love to see more than they did during the photo shoot. Janna and Mary looked at each other and didn’t answer that one.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers