The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch.05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers

After they finished eating, Janna and Mary excused themselves to go the ladies room. While they were gone, Gerald told Jack he had reserved a room for him and whoever else he wanted to invite, and he handed him the passcard, Jack thanked him and Gerald told him he had to leave, but enjoy the girls. Jack laughed and said, “I’m sure I will, they’ve already given me a blowjob before we came to dinner, that’s why we were late.”

“I figured as much. They can be wild together. Remember our agency if you need another assignment.”

“I will Gerald. Especially if you can be this accommodating every time.”

When Mary and Janna got in the ladies room, they decided they would enjoy giving the guys a show on how they really felt about each other, but they didn’t know where they would be able to do it. They peed, kissed each other and went back to the table.

“Some more champagne, ladies?”

Mary said, “That would be fine, Jack, what are you trying to do, get us drunk?”

Janna giggled, “He probably wants to take advantage of us, baby.”

Jack ordered a couple of more bottle’s of champagne and they all drank. “Anybody want dessert?”

Larry looked at the gap in Mary’s dress and it had puffed out and he could see her whole breast, “I think I see a dessert that I would like, Jack.”

Mary looked at him, then down at her dress and made no move to stop him from seeing her. She smiled at him and licked her lips seductively.

Jack said, “Well, if no one wants to order dessert, would you two like to join us upstairs in a room that Gerald booked for us? We can get some more champagne and talk some more.”

Janna looked at Mary and the told Jack, “Sure, if you’d like to, Jack.”

“Mary?”

“Sure, Jack, how can I say no to such a wonderful man.”

The men around the table smiled and knew what probably was in store for them. Leon spoke up and said, “Jack if you don’t mind, I believe I have to leave. I had an appointment for tonight and I have things to do early in the morning.”

Jack nodded to him and said, “I understand, Leon, I’ll see you at the office tomorrow about 1 or so.”

Leon said goodbye, and headed for the door.

“Leon is married, very happily and he didn’t want to get into a situation where he couldn’t say no. I’m sure it’s not easy to say no to you two girls.”

The split of Mary’s dress was open to her upper thighs and as she pushed her chair back it gave Larry and Joe a full view of her pussy. She stood and her giggled as it closed back over her body and grabbed Jack’s arm. Janna took the other and the eight of them went toward the elevator.

They left the elevator on the 40th floor, and turned down the hall. They came to a room and Jack used the passcard to open the door. Mary and Janna walked in and saw how beautifully it was decorated. It was also a luxury suite, with two bedrooms and a living room area, fireplace, and there was large bath with a jacuzzi.

Jack told Robby to look in the bar and fix everybody something to drink.

The guys all stood around the bar as Robby fixed their drinks. Mary walked over and stood beside Horace and asked if she could have some champagne. Robby filled a glass and handed it to her. They talked for a few minutes then Jack whispered in Janna’s ear, “Why don’t you show us how much you and Mary love each other.” Janna smiled at him and walked over to Mary and took her hand, leading her to the couch, pulled her down, her skirt rising high on her thighs and Mary’s dress falling on both sides of her legs, leaving her bare to the hips. Mary and Janna kissed passionately as Janna moved her hand inside Mary’s dress and cupped her breast. Mary moaned and her hand fell to Janna’s legs, her fingers moving to the separation between them.

Janna unsnapped Mary’s dress and when she was finished it fell open exposing her body to the men in the room. She stood and let her arms out of the dress and put it on the edge of the couch. She took her sandals off, then helped Janna out of her skirt and blouse. Janna took off her sandals and they stood nude together. They kissed again, their tongues exploring each other’s mouth as their hands moved over the other’s body.

Mary sank to her knees in front of Janna and kissed her pussy lips, Janna fell back on the couch, letting her legs spread wide open, and Mary licked around the sides of her pussy, before letting her tongue split the lips and find her lover’s clit.

Janna had her head back, enjoying the things Mary’s tongue was doing to her, neither of them heard the comment’s the men were making as their desire took over.

The six men sat, drinking and watching as Mary brought Janna to orgasm, looked over at them and smiled, her face wet from her work on Janna. She licked her lips and moaned, “Damn, she is so good.”

Jack said, “Mary come here and help me out would you?”

Mary crawled over to Jack and she helped him remove his pants. He took off his coat and shirt while she was getting to his cock. When he was naked, she took his cock in her mouth and started to suck on it. Janna watched her friend, then looked over at the other men, pouted and said, “How about me?”

Jacob was the first to have his clothes off and he stood before her offering her his cock. Janna opened her mouth and he unceremoniously shoved it in. His hands went to the sides of her head and he started to fuck her, his cock already wet with his precum, sliding along her tongue as he did.

Horace walked over to where Mary was sucking Jack’s cock and knelt behind her and slipped his cock into her pussy, which was already wet from the excitement of Janna’s orgasm on her tongue.

Horace pushed in and out of Mary’s pussy, his balls slapping against her clit on the downstroke. He pushed her mouth farther down Jack’s shaft as she sucked him. His cock began to hit the opening to her throat as she was impaled by these two men. It didn’t take Horace long and he grunted and held full into her body as he began to pump his sperm into her pussy. She looked at Jack as she felt Horace stiffen against her and fill her, and he smiled at her. “You are quite a little whore, aren’t you Mary?”

She kept sucking his cock and nodded to him as she felt Horace pull his cock from her sperm running out of her pussy as he did.

Janna meanwhile had been giving Jacob the blowjob of his life, sucking him and making slurping sounds as she did. She knew that everyone in the room could hear her and she loved it, she knew she was a whore and the last week had proven it to her. She loved having sex and she enjoyed people watching her. She knew someday in the close future she would be doing porn movies, and she looked forward to it.

Jacob said, “I’m gonna cum, Janna.”

Janna worked his cock faster, moving her mouth over the shaft, urging it to release the reward she so wanted. She felt his cock expand in her mouth and then it unleashed its warm white sticky fluid, which she greedily swallowed not wanting any to escape her mouth. When he was finished she let his cock slip from her mouth and she told him “Thank you, for dessert, Jacob.”

Joe walked over to Janna and took her hand and led her to one of the bedroom’s where he pushed her to the bed, pulled off his clothes and shoved his cock into her, she squealed with delight as he pushed deep into her open pussy. Her legs went around him and she started to urge him to fuck her. He leaned down and kissed her as he pushed his cock in and out of her pussy. Janna thrust her pussy back at him as he fucked her and her clit started to pulsate and she knew it wouldn’t be long before she came. She fucked Joe back hard and her breathing got harder and she closed her eyes and her pussy opened up and let her juices flow over his cock. She opened her eyes and looked at him, her mouth open wide, feeling another orgasm about to follow the first as he announced that “I’m gonna fill you up, baby.” He pushed deep into her and she exploded again as he dumped his sperm into her cunt.

Joe rolled off Janna and she got up and went to the bathroom to clean up. His cum was already running down her thigh and she wanted to make sure the next guy didn’t have to fuck her with his sperm still sticking to her.

Joe went into the living area and Mary was sitting beside Jack, her mouth and her pussy covered with cum. She stood up and went into the bathroom to freshen up.

“Hey Janna, how’s it goin?”

“Great, baby, but I would rather be alone with you.” She kissed Mary and tasted Jack’s cum. Then she kneeled in front of her lover and started to lick her pussy, at the same time eating the cum Horace had deposited there. She cleaned her pussy out, making sure she didn’t leave any then worked on making her lover happy. Mary’s legs buckled as she felt the orgasm envelop her body.

“Damn, Janna, I needed that. I love you.”

“I love you too, baby.” They kissed and then Mary started cleaning up and Janna washed her face, then sat down and peed, while Mary jumped into the shower and rinsed off. She stepped out, dried off and when Janna got up, she sat and took a pee also. They laughed as they walked back into the living area and saw that Robby and Larry were now also both nude, sporting fairly nice hard-ons. Robby had about 9 inches and Larry had probably 10 or 11 and Larry was stroking himself.

Janna looked at Larry and it reminded her of Jeff and she knew she would rather have that one, but she left the decision up to Mary. Mary went over to Larry and put her arms around him, took his cock in her hand and said, “Janna, I think that I’ll start with Robby.” She leaned over and kissed Larry’s cock and walked over to Robby, stood on her tiptoes and kissed him. Janna knelt before Larry and put her lips to the head of his cock. She kissed it as if she were kissing an idol. She lifted his cock and sucked on his big balls and he let his legs spread a little to allow her better access. Meanwhile, Robby had pushed Mary back on a chair and he was eating her pussy, flicking his tongue over her clit, as her ran his finger into her pussy. Mary moaned as he tongued her clit. He ran his finger over her ass, allowing the juice from her pussy to coat the puckered hole, then he pushed his finger in as he continued to eat her pussy. She pushed back toward him and Jack said, “Look’s like she wants you to fuck her ass, Robby, don’t ya Mary?”

“Um hmm. Definitely, Jack. She looked at Robby and let her legs widen letting him know that she was ready any time he wanted to use her.”

Janna looked up at Larry, her mouth stretched around his cock, her eyes sparkling. “You enjoying that mouthful, Janna?”

She mumbled around his cock “Ummmmmm.”

He pushed against his cock, trying to fit it into her mouth, her tongue bathing it as she did. Her cheeks bulged with the girth of the head alone, but she pushed forward, and then back allowing her saliva to coat it, lubricating it for the push she had in mind. Larry enjoyed the feeling as she sucked his cock, “Most women had tight mouths around his cock” he mused, he wondered if she would be able to handle it. This was the first time he had been with a black women and he enjoyed watching her dark cheeks puffed wide filled with his cock. His wife didn’t usually suck his cock, actually she mostly just let him fuck her, but it had taken her the last two years to be stretched enough to let him even put it in her mouth. Larry looked over as he watched Robby position himself at the puckered hole of Mary’s asshole.

Mary looked into Robby’s eyes as he began to press against her ass. She felt herself open and the head pop in, the sphincter closing around shaft after the head was in. She reached and grabbed his hips and pulled him toward her, enjoying the feel of his cock as it slid into her intestine. Robby bent over and kissed her as his balls hit against her ass cheeks. “You really do like getting ass fucked don’t you.”

She ground her ass against him as she said, “Yea, I do, fuck me in the ass, Robby. Fuck me hard with that big cock.”

Robby started pounding Mary quickly and hard, the whole room could hear when he slammed into her and she began to breathe hard, enjoying the brutal assault on her ass. Robby pulled out of her ass and said, “Larry, tear into this bitches ass, she wants it rough and there’s no doubt she can take you.”

Janna let go of Larry’s cock and he walked over to Mary, her ass in the air still open ready for a cock, “Please fuck my ass, shove your cock in me and fuck me hard.” Something had come over Mary and she had an incredible desire to be ass fucked tonight.

Robby went up to Janna and offered her his cock. She took it in her mouth, still tasting of her lover’s ass, but she didn’t mind. She sucked his cock while she watched Mary being a slut she never knew she could be.

Larry had already buried his cock to the hilt in Mary’s ass and he was pounding her with all his might, and her cunt gaped open before him, he reached down and put a thumb against her clit as he felt his balls hit her ass again. Mary cried out in ecstasy as an orgasm pulsed through her body, making her ass contract around Larry’s cock. He pumped into her a couple more times then pushed into her and held as his cock throbbed and unleashed what seemed like a quart of sperm. Mary just lay there, legs spread wide, her eyes wide as she enjoyed the pleasure that her body was feeling. Larry pulled out of her and stood and looked down at her. “That was great, Mary, I must have cum a gallon.” Mary looked at him, noticing that his cock had deflated and was covered with his own cum. She looked over at Janna, just in time to see her throat move as it swallowed Robby’s cum. When she was finished, she looked over at Mary as she let Robby’s cock slip from her lips.

Jack had dressed and walked up to Mary, laying with her legs spread and her pussy gaping, sperm running from her ass. “I’ve got to get going, girls. I enjoyed this evening and I’m sure my associates did also. Here’s some money for a cab. Leave when you want to.” He put $500.00 on the table next to her. She sat up, the cum getting all over the chair and said, “Damn, Jack, I’m sorry you have to leave, I’d love to suck your cock again.”

Jack laughed, “I don’t think I could do it again. I did love both of you though. We’ll be talking again soon. I’ve got another magazine that is a little more explicit I would like to use both of you in. Bye, and bye to you Janna.”

Mary stood and went into the bathroom and jumped in the shower. In a few minutes, Janna joined her and they was each other, getting rid of the signs of the evenings festivities. Janna washed Mary’s ass, asking her if it hurt, and Mary telling her “Just a little” They talked about the evening and laughed about how big Larry was. They both agreed that he must have been a porno actor. They kissed and then they stepped out of the shower and dried each other for the third time that evening. They decided to stay until morning and enjoy the room. The went into the bedroom where Janna hadn’t been fucked and lay together on the bed, turning the TV on to an old movie. The fell asleep after 30 minutes or so dreaming about the new apartment they were going to look for tomorrow.

When Janna woke she needed to pee so she got up and walked to the bathroom, sat and peed, wiped and then walked back into the living room, looked at the clock and saw it was 10:00 and she went and woke Mary up.

“Come on girl, we’ve got to get moving, we got an apartment to find.”

Mary started to get up and winced. Her ass was a little sorer than she had thought. She asked Janna to look and she bent and pulled her ass cheek apart. “Look’s like horse cock did do a little damage. The champagne must have deadened it a little. Your cute little ass is red. I’ll put some lotion on it before we leave.”

The cleaned up and put on their clothes, this time Mary snapping up her dress a little more than she did last night. They kissed each other and opened the door and headed for the elevator, went down and hailed a cab. They went to their apartment, did a quick change, and called Gerald, asking him where they could look.

“I’ll have Sandy let you know. Did you treat Jack and his group well last night?”

“Yea, you bastard, you booked a room for them, why didn’t you tell us?”

He laughed, “Didn’t you have a good time?”

“Yea, but my ass is sore this morning. Larry is hung like a horse and I let him fuck me in the ass, and it’s all your fault.”

“Let me let you talk with Sandy. Have a nice weekend ladies.”

Sandy came back on and gave them some agencies they could go talk to.

The girls spent most of the day Friday looking at apartments and finally they decided on one, put a deposit down and signed a lease. It was in Manhattan and had a great view of the city and a doorman. It was costing them and arm and a leg, but they seemed to be pulling in the money fairly easily so they decided to make the move.

The apartment had two bedrooms on the 17th floor and it was very clean plus it was closer to work and the subway if they wanted to use it. After they had signed the lease, they went to look at it again and they broke it in. In the empty apartment, they made love to christen their new home.

They spent the day Saturday packing things and talking to their landlord to see what they had to do to end their lease. It was almost up and they only had to pay a relatively small penalty so they decided to do that. They bought a new bed for their room and they bought new dishes, flatware and other trinkets. They bought a wine rack and they just had a great time, getting ready to move in. They wouldn’t have a new phone for several days, but they each bought cell phones and had them activated.

Sunday they did more of the same, preparing for their new life together. They talked of inviting Mary’s younger sister to come for a visit, she had just turned 18 and now that they had the extra room it would be nice to see her. She also thought of calling her boyfriend and letting him know and see if he wanted to come to visit. Mary had decided that she wanted to let him know about she and Janna, but she really wasn’t sure what to tell him. She still loved him, but she was in love with Janna and she didn’t want to hurt him. She also wasn’t sure he could understand their situation now that they both had jobs modeling. The things that helped them be in demand was allowing themselves to be used somewhat and she wasn’t going to change that. Here career was of the utmost importance to her and so was Janna’s.

Janna decided that she would also like to have her brother come and visit and her parents if they could handle her lifestyle. Mary agreed she wondered if her parents could handle it. The decided that time would tell, and the put it on a back burner until the got moved in and settled.

Monday morning, Janna woke up at 7:00 as Mary was eating her pussy. She felt the wonderful excitement as Mary was between her legs, slowly licking her pussy, stimulating her clit as she did. Janna spread her legs wide, letting her lover open access to her body, her feet against each side of Mary’s ribcage as she caressed her breasts enjoying the feeling of early morning love making. She knew her pussy had gone all night and had a musky scent to it, but she also knew that didn’t matter to the person who was doing it. She drew her knees up to allow her cunt to open even further and started to moan. She told Mary “Damn, girl, that feels so good, but I really have to pee. Hurry up.”

Mary looked up at her and took a long slow lick up the fold of her pussy, then said, “I hate it for you.” She pushed he finger into Janna’s pussy and licked at her clit with little flicking licks, and Janna grabbed her head and pushed her pussy into her face as she experienced an orgasm. Mary kept her tongue buried deep in her cunt as she went through the orgasm, then licked slowly around the lips before she let her get up and get ready to go to work. They took a shower together telling each other how much they love them. Then they dried off, Mary made coffee and Janna had a cup before she left for the Lipton offices. Mary decided that she was going down to the agency to pick up the money that they hadn’t received yet. They kissed each other goodbye and at 8:00 Janna walked out the door. Mary turned on the TV and watched Today while she waited for the agency to open.

whbonney
whbonney
343 Followers