The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch.05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

Janna walked into the makeup room at 8:15 and Bill said, “Good morning, Janna.”

Janna walked up to him and kissed him and asked “Did you have a good weekend?”

“I sure did, but I thought about you. I really enjoyed last Tuesday.”

“So did I Bill. Thank you, so much.”

“I suppose we need to get started, I think they are starting at 9:30 or is it 9:00?”

“I’m not sure but I agree, let’s get going.” Janna started to remove her clothes as Bill watched her.

“You really do have a great body, Janna, and you know how to use it.”

“You should know, Bill” Janna giggled. She removed her sweat pants and sat down in the chair.

Bill did her makeup and when he finished he looked at her. “How’s your shave? Do you need to smooth it out?”

Janna spread her legs and he ran the side of his hand across her pussy. “A little stubble, we need to shave it this morning.”

Janna pushed off the chair and walked over to the exam table and drew her knees up and put them on the table. Bill pulled the stirrups out and helped her into them. She knew the routine, hot cloth, then shaving gel, then the straight razor, and the end result, a very smooth finish on her pussy. She talked to Bill as he did his work, told him about she and Mary finding an apartment, the things they bought, how excited she was and she knew that she was so relaxed around him that her pussy had gapped apart leaving her cunt open. She didn’t care about this, in fact, she got a thrill out of it, knowing that after their time in the motel last week he was familiar with both the outside of her and the inside. When he was done, he ran a hand over her pussy, but this time unlike last week, he let his middle finger run along her slit, making sure it rubbed her clit.

“Now, now, Bill, that isn’t nice.”

“Oh yea it is Janna, very nice.” He laughed and finished, “Now get to work.”

Janna put on a robe and walked into the studio. Everyone said good morning to her and Jennifer said, “I hope it all goes better today, let’s get ready Janna, take off the robe and I want you on the bed, with Jeff, facing the camera. We’ll take the pictures again with you sucking his cock as you look into the camera for me. I want picture of you at various stages of deepthroating his cock, and I want to be able to have his balls hanging low. Understand?”

“I think so. Are you ready Jeff?”

Jeff just looked at Janna, lay back on the bed and spread his legs, allowing his balls to hang down and lay against the sheet. Janna got on her hands and knees to the side of Jeff and lifted her right hand and took his cock into it. Looking into the lens, she kissed the tip, then allowed her lips to slide open, as she let the head slip into her mouth. The camera kept going off and she kept her eyes open letting the camera get the full affect as she slowly took his cock into her mouth.

“Hold it there, Janna” Jennifer took a couple of pictures, changing the angle and then, “Okay keep going.”

Janna could feel Jeff’s hands on her ass as she tried to concentrate on the camera. She moved her legs apart, hoping he would play with her pussy a little. She moved her mouth down taking more of his cock in, relaxing her throat and feeling the head slip in, then she felt her lips touch his pubic hair. She looked at the camera as Jennifer kept taking pictures of her as she had her mouth full of Jeff’s cock.

“Hold that Janna, I want some pictures of that.” She looked at Jennifer as she held her position, her hands bracing her on his thighs, her mouth full of Jennifer’s boyfriends cock. She wondered if she could smile and she tried, but with her mouth so stuffed she didn’t think it had really come out well. Her eyes widened as she felt Jeff put the tip of his finger on her ass.

“Okay, you can take it back out slowly.”

Janna started to go back up Jeff’s cock until she had only the head laying on her tongue, then slowly let it come back into the open, reaching up and holding it in her hand as it came out and she ran her tongue over the length of his dick, treating it like and ice cream cone. She started to giggle and Jennifer stopped taking pictures and she said “Janna, do you need some time?”

Giggling, Janna said, “No, Jennifer, I’m sorry, but I was thinking how nice it would be to hear the bells from an ice cream truck.”

“Okay, let’s change any way. Face me and put your leg over Jeff and reach down and put him in your pussy. Then I want you to lean back so I can get pictures of the two of you joined. Jeff, is that all right with you?”

“Sure Jennifer, whatever you want.”

Janna got up and swung a leg over Jeff, reaching under herself and taking his cock and putting at the opening to her pussy. The camera went off as she lowered her self onto Jeff’s cock, feeling it inside her cunt for the first time, and she enjoyed the fullness of his large cock. When he was all the way in, she positioned her feet on either side of Jeff and leaned back. Jeff held her hips as she allowed the camera a good view of her pussy filled with his cock.

“Okay, Janna, let me get some shots.”

Janna held in place and whispered to Jeff, “God that feels good Jeff. My clit is hard as hell.”

“Janna look at the camera, think about what we’re doing.”

Janna looked toward the camera and smiled as the camera flashed. She licked her lips and let her legs open wider letting Jennifer get some good shots.

“Now move up and let the camera see more of Jeff’s cock. Don’t let it out, but pull up a little.”

Janna moved her hips until Jeff’s cock was only in as far as the head

“Okay back down slowly, Janna and then leave him in full and pull your feet up until they rest on his thighs. Help her Jeff.”

Jeff helped Janna position herself for the camera. She whispered, “When will she let us fuck?”

“That won’t happen, not the way you think. It’s all business.”

“That’s it hold that.”

Janna went through the emotions on her face, so the camera would be happy.

“Jeff, grab her legs and hold them open while I get some more shots.”

Janna legs were held open wide, with the cock still buried in her pussy and Jennifer took some more shots.

“Okay, let’s take a break. Jeff, I want to talk with you.”

Janna put on her robe and went to sit down.

Jeremy sat down beside her. “Why don’t you see me after the shoot, I’d love to get some of your pussy.”

“I bet you would Jeremy, how’d your weekend go?”

“It was great, but since I’ve been looking at that great cunt of yours, I wish I had seen you this weekend.”

Janna giggled and said, “Maybe someday, Jeremy.”

“We’re ready Janna. On the bed on all fours, We’re going to take doggy style now.”

Janna took off her robe, climbed on the bed and positioned herself on her hands and knees. Jeff, crawled on behind her and he told her, “Arch your back Janna, let’s get a better look at you.”

Janna spread her legs a little, put her ass up high and arched the small of her back, then looked back at Jeff and asked, “Is that okay?”

“Very nice, Janna.”

Jennifer said, “Look to the camera, Janna. This will be a good one, let’s go.”

She looked back at the camera, licked her lips and gave Jennifer some facial expressions and again the camera clicked.

“I’m going to start putting my cock in you, Janna. Just hold still and watch the camera, I have to make sure she can get some good shots.”

“Okay, Jeff. When you’re ready.” She saw him pull her ass cheeks apart, exposing her pussy and asshole even moreso to the camera’s eye. She felt Jeff put the tip of his cock at her pussy lips hold it for a minute and slowly, very slowly, he began to enter her, allowing time for Jennifer as he did. Janna felt her pussy lips spread to envelop his intruding cock, after Jeff got head in, he pulled back a bit to let Janna cunt lips to pull back with him, giving Jennifer the shot she wanted.

“That’s it Jeff, that looks great, let’s see expression Janna.”

Jeff held himself that way for 40 seconds or so, then, without warning, he pushed balls deep in Janna pussy. Janna moaned and everybody stared as they heard the slap from his balls against her clit.

“God, Jeff, that felt good.”

“Remember, you two, remember, the camera.”

Janna looked over, and Jeff moved his hip a little allowing the camera to see where he and Janna were joined. He held that position for a few shots and then started slowly pulling his cock out of Janna, stopping, now and then as he did.

“Okay, take a 15 minute break. We’ll come back and finish this up. Janna, get you face touched up.”

Janna walked in to see Bill sitting in his chair smiling. “Need a little work, lady?”

“Jennifer wants me to freshen my face up.”

Bill chuckled. “You should take a towel with you. At least you can wipe some of it off.”

“Why are you laughing, Bill?”

“You’ll see, but the do call Jeff the ‘bionic load’. Last time, he had a small load. I’ll bet Jennifer has made him hold it for at least a day or maybe two and that means, you, my dear will be covered.”

Bill fixed Janna’s makeup, not only on her face, but around her pussy and her breasts. When he was finished, he helped her out of the chair, then slapped her ass and told her, well, finish Janna. I’ll see you when you’re done.

Janna put the robe back on and went back into the studio. Jeff was already standing next to the bed and slowly stroking his cock, his balls already rising, getting ready to release the sperm that had been built up for two days. Jennifer had told him that she wanted “That beautiful black face covered in white”, and if he fucked it up, she would punish him.

“Janna quick, on the bed, legs spread, lying back.” Jeremy walked with her to the bed. He positioned her flat on her back, her laid the hair around her on the pillow. He pushed on her thighs and she let him spread them. When he had them where he wanted them he reached between her legs as he said, “Don’t jump, I’m going to touch your pussy.”

Janna sat still as Jeremy ran his finger between her cunt lips, making sure they were split open for the camera. Jeff walked to the side of the bed and said, “I’m ready Jennifer.”

“Okay, Jeff, go ahead, she’s positioned.” She started taking photos and it wasn’t three more strokes before his cock erupted, the first string hitting her between the eyes, trailing down her nose, across her lips. The second string hit her between her lips, covering her teeth with sperm, the third hit her cheek and started to follow gravity and head toward her ear. The fourth hit her forehead and shot into her hair, the fifth and sixth shooting into her closed eyes and along her opposite cheek. Jeff stepped back and Jennifer moved in her camera clicking.

“Just hold still Janna.”

Janna lay still, but felt the cum begin to trickle over her face, the first stream of it dropping into her ear. She felt as if she were covered in cum.

“Okay, Janna, lick your lips.”

Janna licked her lips, her tongue becoming covered with cum, she ran her tongue over her teeth and swallowed. All this time she hear the clicking of the camera afraid to open her eyes because of the amount of cum it felt like was there.

Janna lay there for 3 minutes as Jennifer took pictures, then she heard Jeremy say, “Here, wipe your face off.” She felt a towel hit her hand and she brought it to her face and wiped the cum from it. When she opened her eyes, the lights were off, Jennifer was gone, the crew was picking up the equipment and Jeff was finishing dressing.

Jeremy said, “Let me know, if you want to do something, here’s my number.” He handed her a piece of paper, and she nodded.

“I enjoyed working with you, Janna, I’d love to do it again.”

Janna nodded at him, as she walked to the makeup room. She still had a good bit of cum in her hair where it had dribbled as she lay there, allowing pictures.

“How’d you like it?” Bill wondered.

“I’m ready to clean up and go home.”

“I bet you are. I told you he shot a lot of sperm didn’t I?”

“Yes you did, but, I made good money, and I actually enjoyed it, but I had to lay there too long.”

Janna walked over and washed her face, and tried to get the cum out of her hair. Bill watched, and thought to himself, “What a beautiful ass. She was just beautiful all over and I’ve had my cock in that body.” He reached down and gripped his cock as she picked up the toothbrush and brushed her tongue and then her teeth. She dried off, turned to see Bill looking at her and smiled at him. She walked over to her clothes and slipped them on. She kissed Bill and said, “I would love to see you again, when you can.” She looked at her watch and noticed it was already 1:00. She wondered what Mary was doing and decided to call her on her new cell phone.

“Hello?”

“Hello, love. What are you doing?”

“Getting ready to go out. How about you, how is the shoot going?”

“I’m done, why don’t you wait, and I’ll go with you.”

“That’s great, I’ll wait til you get here, Janna.”

Janna hung up, grabbed a cab and went to the old apartment. The mover’s were going to come tomorrow and then they’d be in their new place.

When Janna got home, she took a quick shower and then she got ready taking time to kiss and hug Mary. The photo shoot had made her horny and maybe they both could find a man or two.

Mary and Janna laughed and joked on the way downtown, they had called and were going to see Gerald, to pick up some of the pay they had earned, then they were probably going shopping.

They walked into the Agency offices and greeted Sandy. After the usual pleasantries, Sandy called Gerald and then sent them back. He stood as they came in the office and both Janna and Mary kissed him, then sat in the chairs in front of his desk. They went on and on about their new apartment and he told them they would have to have Roger and he over now and then.

“You might want to ask Sandy over too. She thinks you two are great, she’s always talking about you and how beautiful you both are. She’s bisexual also, if that matters.”

Janna and Mary held hand as they talked with Gerald about the shoots they had already been on and also about what may be coming up. He said that the Lipton brothers had another layout coming up and they had already asked Janna to come and talk to them, and would like Mary to also.

He also told them of a shoot that was getting ready to go but they hadn’t picked out the models yet.

“There’s a party Friday night, and I’d like you to go with me again, it only helps business to show them the product. What do you think?”

Both Mary and Janna said they wanted to go Friday night and Janna said she would go talk to the Lipton’s but Mary decided that she would wait and see how well Janna’s talk went. Janna had told her the tales of Art and his weirdness and she didn’t want to get involved with that right yet.

They made plans meet Friday night, and before that they would invite him over to the apartment so he knew where they were moving. He handed them both checks from their shoots and when the left the office, they stopped and talked with Sandy, mentioning they would love to have her come and see their new apartment when she had time. She became very excited by this and wrote down both of their cell numbers and told them she’d love to come and see them when they wanted her to.

The told her one of them would call her and they walked into the street. Mary asked Janna what she thought about Sandy, and Janna said. “I think she pretty and she got a nice body, how about you?”

“She reminds me of my aunt, and I like my aunt.”

The laughed as they waited for the cab.

The spent the day shopping preparing for the move tomorrow, then they went back to the place they would only inhabit one more evening, drank some wine and made love three times that night. Mary thought how great it was when she came for the 6th time that night, with her tongue licking the sweetness of Janna’s ass.

They were up at 6 the next morning and the prepared for their move. The truck was going to be there at 7:30 and they packed the minor things that they had left.

The truck arrived and three large black men put all their things together and packed it in a truck. When they finished they gave the men the address of their new apartment and told them they would meet them their. The driver told them they would stop for lunch and then be at their apartment at 2 that afternoon.

Janna and Mary went to get something to eat, then they went to their new apartment, and waited for the moving men.

They watched as the moving men moved them into their new apartment and Janna started a conversation with them as they worked. When they were almost finished, Mary asked if they would like to take a break and have something to drink. They had stopped and picked up a case of beer and it had been cooling down in the refrigerator since the got there.

The men took up positions on the floor, guzzling the beer that Mary had given them, telling them how hot it had been moving them today. Janna gave them each another beer and said, “Well, if you finish before 8:00 maybe we’ll give you a surprise.”

The guys drank their other beer and Jerome, the foreman, looked at his watch and said, “It’s already 7:30, I don’t think we can make it. The surprise better be worth it. Come on, bros, let’s kick it.”

They almost ran to the elevator and began moving the final boxes, when they finished, Janna looked at the clock and said, “Sorry, it’s 5 after 8 guys.”

Jerome was upset and showed it. “Damn, girl, I think it’s close enough and if you hadn’t given us that second beer, we would have made it.”

Mary said, “Janna I think we’re being to hard on them, let’s give them the surprise that we were going to, anyway.”

Janna giggled and nodded her approval. She and Mary started to kiss as the men watched. They ran their tongues into each other’s mouth as the men watched. It didn’t take long before Jerome walked next to them, stood behind Mary and cupped her tits, as she felt his cock press against her ass. Her hands ran over Janna’s body as she watched Elrod move behind Janna and run his hands down over her belly and move between her legs. She could smell the sweaty body from these men, but Janna had told her that she wanted to get fucked and they had planned to seduce these men at the end of the day.

Janna reached behind her and felt of the bulge that was pressing against her back, and was pleased to find that Elrod was very well endowed. She had been needing this since her photo shoot the preceding morning. She could feel as Elrod pushed her shorts over her hips, hooking her thong as he did and pushing them both to the floor and Janna stepped out of them, leaving her naked from the waist down. Jerome had already freed Mary’s tits, and she turned to kiss him as he put his hands on her ass and pulled her close to him.

Rick watched as his two partners were going at the women they had just helped move it. They were both beautiful and the two of them were going to get fucked. He felt his cock twitch as he watched, waiting until they were more into it, then he would offer the girls his dick to one of those waiting mouths.

Mary broke her kiss to Jerome and asked “Come on Rick, you can join in if you’d like.” She undid Jerome’s pants and pulled his cock free sinking to her knees in front of him. She pushed the foreskin back and exposed his purple colored head, then let her tongue cover the entire surface of it as she licked away the sweat before she slipped it in her mouth.

Janna had been thrown back on the couch and Elrod began to enter her pussy, pushing deep with one quick stroke. Janna opened her legs and let him fill her pussy with every inch of his cock. She looked into his eyes and said, “Fuck me hard, I really need it, honey.” Elrod tried to please her, his hips moved swiftly as he pulled up and then drove fully into Janna’s body, enjoying the feeling of his balls hitting her ass when he hit bottom. Janna started screaming as her orgasm began. Elrod didn’t slow up until he felt the head of his cock begin to feel as though it would explode. He pushed deep into Janna’s cunt, held still and then the first shot of his cum hit her cervix, and began to fill the cavity already filled with his cock.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers