The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch.05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

Jerome had both of his hands on Mary’s head and he was fucking her mouth like Elrod was fucking Janna and when he saw Elrod hit bottom and hold, he let his cock slip from Mary’s lips and he finished by jerking off in her face. When he had finished, he stuffed his cock back into Mary’s mouth and she started to suck on it again, slowly, letting him enjoy the relief in his balls.

Rick walked between Janna’s open thighs as Elrod pulled out and he dropped his pants. Janna was happy to see that Rick was very well hung, he must have been 8 or maybe 9 inches and very fat. She looked at him as she felt the cum dribbling out of her pussy and down over her ass. Rick pushed his cock into her and he started the same routine his friend had done, fucking Janna very hard and very fast.

Elrod walked over to Mary and offered her his cum covered cock, which she took in her mouth and cleaned up for him tasting both his cum, but also, Janna’s juices.

Jerome had already started to pull his pants back up as he watched his two worker’s use the services of these two rich bitches. He wondered how these two beautiful women had come to being willing to fuck them, but he actually didn’t care, after all he had busted a nut.

Janna started to scream again and her muscles spasmed as she had another orgasm. Rick pumped her a few more time and then he said, “Why don’t you come over and clean your friend up.”

Mary was more than happy to do just that and she was between Janna legs quickly as Rick pulled out. Her face went directly to Janna’s pussy and she licked the cum that Elrod had left there. Rick got behind Mary and she felt him push the head of his cock between her pussy lips and then he shoved it home, and she cried out in pleasure as he buried himself in her. She looked at Janna and licked her pussy as she enjoyed Rick’s cock fucking her. Janna put her heels up on Mary’s back as she enjoyed the sensations she was receiving. She looked back at Rick and smiled as he continued to pound her lover’s pussy. Rick look at her and she licked her lips and he took this to mean that she wanted his cum. He pounded hard into Mary, until he couldn’t hold back and when he felt his cock tingle, he got up and moved to Janna and aimed his cock at her lips. She opened, but a fraction too late and his first shot covered her hair, then she was able to get him into her mouth and he let her enjoy the rest of it, pumping into her mouth as she had another orgasm covering Mary’s face.

He pulled his cock from her mouth, pulled his pants up and Jeremy told them. “We enjoyed moving the both of you, and thanks for the tip.”

The three of them laughed as they let themselves out, Mary sitting on the floor, between Janna legs. The still had a lot of straightening up to do.

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers