The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 06

Story Info
Mary and Janna get ready for the big time
11.3k words
4.49
27.5k
1
0

Part 5 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers

Mary and Janna woke up in their new apartment, and as they lay there, Janna started to get horny and they ended up making love. Mary thought about how enjoyable she found the taste of pussy that had been left alone for the time they were sleeping. It had a more pungent taste, something she found very nice first thing in the morning. She loved making love to Janna, especially in the morning and she showed it, by the veracity with which she went about it. Janna had told her many times that she always had to pee first thing in the morning and in fact she sometimes during the night let just a little leak from her body, but that never slowed Mary up. She relished the taste of her friend and never stopped until she was able to make Janna have an orgasm.

Mary enjoyed last night too, she was so horny while she licked Janna clean of the sperm that Elrod had deposited in her pussy, she enjoyed the taste of a man’s sperm anyway and to be able to have it served to her in Janna’s pussy was just a plus. She felt Janna hands on her head and knew that Janna was about to have an orgasm and she moved her tongue even quicker, and then the juice flowed from her pussy coating her tongue, and making her face wet. Janna moaned loudly, Mary moved her head and Janna rolled on her side with her hands covering her pussy. Mary looked at Janna her face very wet and she said, “Good morning, my love.”

“Good morning, Mary, I love when you wake me like that, really like it.”

Janna ran and sat on the commode and took a piss, wiping herself as she asked Mary, “I guess we have to work today, putting things in their proper place.”

“I guess so, it won’t get done by itself.”

The girls spent most of the day putting their touch to their apartment, wanting to make it look just right. They purchased a entertainment center a couple of days ago and they listened to music while they cleaned up. By the end of the day, they were both tired and needed a break so they took a shower together, then put on shorts and tube tops and went to look for something to eat. It was 3:30 in the afternoon and they decided to go by and see Gerald to see if anything had come up. They could have phoned, but they wanted to go to the agency just to take a break.

They entered the office at 4:15, said hello to Sandy, and told her about their apartment, again, but Sandy was eager to listen. She like the girls and enjoyed their excitement over their new home. Mary asked if Roger was in and Sandy told him she thought so and told her “Go down and look, he should be in the makeup room.”

Janna stayed and talked with Sandy, a 35 year old, brown eyed, raven haired women with smallish boobs but a fairly nice body. She was divorced and she lived with her son, who had just turned 18. Janna looked at the picture that Sandy showed her and saw he was quite a handsome young man. The picture was taken on the beach and she noticed that, Sean had a very nice body. Sandy told her that he had been a star on the tennis team, in fact all state in his final year in high school. He had received a scholarship to an Ivy league college and he was to leave her at the end of the summer.

“So when are you gonna come over to the apartment, Sandy?”

“When do you want me to?”

“How about tonight? I don’t think Mary has anything to do, and we would love to have you.”

“I’ll have to call Sean and see if he needs anything before I can say yes for sure, but let me see.”

Mary had traveled down to the makeup room to see Roger as Janna talked with Sandy. When she walked in, Roger was putting his makeup away, and locking it up.

“Hey, Roger, how are you today?”

“Why hello Mary, I’m doing great, how about you?”

Mary strode up to Roger and kissed him and he patted her ass, “Well, are you moved in?”

“Mostly, Janna and I took a break but we’re mostly moved in. We hired a moving company to move for us and they had to replace almost everything as part of the deal.”

“So, I guess you two broke the house in, huh?”

“We did that the night before we moved in, and again this morning”, she laughed.

She sat in the chair as she watched Roger go around putting things in order, getting ready to go home for the day. When he put the last of his things away he walked over to Mary and put his hand on her thigh. She let her legs relax and he thighs parted. She looked into Roger’s eyes and as she smiled, “Would you like a blow job, Roger?”

“That sound like a winner, Mary. Where can we go?”

“Why not right here? Afraid someone will catch us?”

Roger undid his zipper and said, “No, come on, this won’t take long.”

Mary scooted off the chair and Roger pulled his cock out. His cock was soft still and Mary knelt and took it in her mouth, tasting the sweat from the days work. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and she said, “Why don’t you sit in the chair, you’d be more comfortable.”

Roger got into the chair and Mary put his cock in her mouth, licking it, cleaning a day’s sweat and old pee from it. She began to take more of it in her mouth and it began to grow, and she looked up at Roger and saw he had shut his eyes and she started to bob her head, enjoying the feeling of a man’s cock. She felt her tongue begin to slide easier, as the precum started to leak from him. As she bobbed her head, sucking Roger’s cock her mouth became alive with the taste of a fresh cock. Her tongue swirled around the head, then she would pull her mouth free, and begin licking the shaft, letting him know how much she was enjoying herself. It didn’t take long and she felt his cock swell, and Roger said, “I’m gonna cum, Mary, get ready.” Mary looked at Roger as she moved her mouth quickly over his cock, wanting the reward she had been working for.

Roger felt his cock begin to expand and he held back with all of his might, enjoying the feeling of Mary’s mouth, he held his breath and she continued to move her mouth up and down his cock, then as they looked into each others eyes, he felt the sperm race up the length of his cock and erupt in her mouth and as it did, Mary made sounds letting he know she was enjoying the meal he was providing. When he stopped spurting, she stopped moving and just held him in her mouth, letting him recuperate, enjoying the feeling of him beginning to soften against her tongue. Roger stroked Mary’s hair as he returned back to the real world, enjoying the feeling of her tongue cleaning his cock.

She finally pulled her head off his cock and said, “Thanks, I really needed that.” She moved up and kissed him, letting him taste his cum as their tongues met.

Roger got up and put his cock back in his trousers and zipped up. “You really are something, Mary. I have to go home, but, I do wish I could spend the evening with you, I’d love to fuck you again.”

Mary smiled at him and said, “That’s okay, we still have some finishing up to do on the apartment, but let’s get together, I’d like that myself.”

They walked out together and Sandy said, “Time to go home, Roger?”

“Yes, in fact, I’m a few minutes late but Mary wanted to show me something.”

Janna said, “I bet she did.”

Mary smiled at Janna and licked her lips.

Sandy picked up the phone and when she finished she said, “Sean is going to be late tonight, so I guess I’m free if you were serious, Janna.”

Janna looked at Mary and told her, “I asked Sandy to come over if she would like to see our apartment, even though we haven’t quite finished straightening up.”

Mary looked at Sandy and said, “That sound’s good, we’d love to have you.” She thought to herself, “And we do mean ‘HAVE’ you”

“Why don’t we share a cab, there’s really no place to park there, Sandy.”

“That’s fine, then I can come back and get my car later.”

Gerald walk out of his office and came towards the reception area, “Hello, Mary, Janna how long have you two been here?”

“Just a little while, Gerald, I spoke with Roger about some things and Janna has been talking with Sandy.”

“I’m hurt, I can’t believe you didn’t come and see me.”

“I’m sorry, honey.” Mary moved over and kissed Gerald.

“So, you talked with Roger, huh?” Gerald laughed, because he could tell she’s had a cock in her mouth recently.

“Yes” she giggled, realizing that he could tell by the taste what she had been doing.

Janna said, “Sandy’s coming over to see our apartment Gerald, and we may stop for a drink on the way over.”

Gerald knew that if it was going to happen, Sandy would be eating pussy before their evening was over. “I hope the girls show you a good time, Sandy, see you in the morning. Remember tomorrow night girls. It should be a good opportunity for both of you.”

Gerald walked out the door and Sandy packed up to leave. She straightened her desk and locked it, then the three of them went outside and got a cab. They gave the driver the address and when they were dropped off Mary said, “Do you want a drink, Sandy?”


“Sure, why not.” Mary and Janna went across the street to Pete’s Tavern, supposedly the one that O. Henry made famous.

Mary and Janna led Sandy to a table and they sat down together, ordering a drink as they started to talk.

Janna told Mary about Sean, how gorgeous he was and Mary complimented Sandy on how nice she always looked when they came into the office. The conversation turned to relationships and Sandy said she wasn’t in a current relationship and then, Janna told her that she and Mary were lovers, but they were very open about their relationship. They told her that they both had sex with other people, letting the other one know when they were together, but without any jealousy. Mary whispered, “In fact, when we were at the office, I gave Roger a quick blowjob.” She giggled, like a the teenager she was. Janna put her hand on Sandy’s thigh and asked if she had ever been with a woman before, to which Sandy said, “I’ve often thought about it, but never actually done it.”

“Why don’t we all go over and check out our apartment.”

They finished their drinks and paid the check and then the three of them left Pete’s and headed across the street to their new home.

When they walked in, they showed Sandy around, continually apologizing about the way everything looked. Sandy didn’t mind and she told them it was very nice and they didn’t need to apologize. The final thing they showed her was their bedroom, telling her that they had made love that morning in the very same bed. Mary and Janna stood next to Sandy and when Janna and Sandy’s eyes met, Janna kissed her. Mary watched as her roommate kissed Sandy, their tongues finding each other’s.

Mary moved behind Sandy and ran her hands over the older woman’s shoulders, whispering, “Do Janna’s kisses taste good?”

“Oh yea” she moaned.

Mary’s hands moved around Sandy’s body, cupping her breasts, her finger finding Sandy’s nipples and squeezing them.

“Let’s move over to the bed.”

As they moved toward the bed, Mary helped Sandy remove her clothes, as Janna took off her shorts and top. Mary kissed Sandy, her hands exploring as she did. Her fingers brushed through Sandy’s bush, and her finger brushed against the older woman’s clit. They broke their kiss and Mary started to remove her shorts and top while Janna pulled Sandy down to the bed, embracing her as they lay together, their breasts touching each other. Mary moved onto the bed and she put her lips to one of Sandy’s breasts, sucking on the nipple. Janna hand moved down and cupped Sandy’s pussy, allowing her middle finger to push the moistened lips apart and the tip of her finger finding and massaging the tip of Sandy’s clitoris. Mary put her hand on Sandy’s thigh and pulled it a little and Sandy spread a little bit, allowing better access to her cunt. Mary moved down Sandy’s body, getting closer to her pussy and Janna moved to take a nipple in her mouth. Sandy was moaning, enjoying the attention payed to her by these two young models. She felt Mary closing in on her pussy and Janna’s finger was making her head down the path to orgasm. Mary began to run her tongue through Sandy’s pubes, watching her friends finger in the pussy in front of her face. Janna saw Mary was close so she plunged her finger into Sandy’s pussy, pulling it back out coated in Sandy’s juices and then offered it to Mary, who put the finger into her mouth and suckled it. The taste was fantastic and she turned to look at Sandy saying “You taste so good, Sandy.”

Sandy had looked at Mary when she licked Janna’s finger, turned and talked to her and then, as her face went between her legs, a tongue touching her clit, and she exploded in a massive orgasm. Her legs twitched and she started breathing hard, knowing she was covering Mary’s face with the liquid from her body.

When Mary felt Sandy begin her orgasm, she intensified her action with her tongue, wanting to make sure she didn’t miss any of the precious liquids. She pushed her tongue deep into Sandy’s pussy, her nose ending up laid against the receptionist’s asshole. When she had cleaned all the juices she could get too, her tongue went down and she licked at Sandy’s ass, trying to push her tongue into it. Sandy moaned into Janna’s mouth as the black woman kissed her, and she ran her hand down and found Mary had left Sandy’s pussy so she knew what she was doing. Her finger’s pushed into Sandy’s pussy, fingering her while Mary ate her ass.

Sandy was in such a state of ecstasy that she didn’t even know where she was, the two models were giving her a thorough working over and she was close to having a second orgasm. She felt Mary’s tongue push hard at her ass and she relaxed and that allowed the tip of her tongue to slip inside and Mary probed even more, pulling Sandy’s ass cheeks apart and pushed further in. She pulled back and licked Sandy’s anus with a broad sweep of her tongue, then pushed the tip of her tongue back into her ass. Sandy couldn’t take it much longer, with Janna manipulating her pussy and Mary tonguing her ass she let loose again and she started crying with happiness. They lay still for a little while, then they all reset themselves and lay in bed together, talking about what had just happened.

Janna moved down Sandy’s body, and put her hands on her thighs, urging them open. She kissed Sandy’s pussy like the lips were on her mouth, the she kissed the receptionists ass, before sinking her tongue quickly in Sandy’s pussy. Mary held her head and kissed her, her face having dried but still emitting the odor of Sandy’s own juices. She sucked Mary’s tongue, as if it were a small cock, then they broke the kiss and Mary sat up and moved to where she could straddle Sandy’s head, swung her leg over Sandy’s head and offered her pussy to eat. Sandy saw the gaping cunt before her and she flicked her tongue out to taste Mary, while Janna worked on her pussy.

As soon as Mary felt Sandy’s tongue she pushed her pussy against her face, letting her tongue push into her. She moaned as Sandy started moving her tongue over the lips of her pussy, and she heard Janna moan as she licked Sandy’s cunt.

Sandy ate Mary, letting her tongue cover her clit, and dive into the opening where the juice would be. She reached under Mary and felt her puckered hole, then pushed a finger into her ass. Mary groaned in delight, enjoying the feelings that Sandy was making her have. It didn’t take long for her to begin her orgasm and she flooded Sandy’s face, which trigger her own orgasm and she rewarded Janna, with her third orgasm since they came into the apartment. Mary continued to press her pussy into Sandy’s face until she finally lifted her leg and swung it back over and lay down next to her.

As they lay together, Mary looked at Janna and whispered, “I love you, baby.”

Sandy asked, “Would you two like to go get something to eat?”

Janna said, “Sure, but you’re our guest.”

“You two are so nice, I’ve really enjoyed my time with you, and you seem so much in love.”

Janna kissed Sandy and said, “Thank you, Sandy. We can do it again soon, if you would like to, your pussy was very tasty."

They went to dinner that night, then kissed each other goodbye back at the agency, so Sandy could get her car. Then the girls went home and talked about what they had done.

In the conversation, Janna told Mary that she would really enjoy trying some of Sean’s cock, and they devised a way that she could have him and Sandy would end up knowing, but not until after they had sex. They cleaned up until almost 2 in the morning, then they showered and made love before falling off to sleep.

Mary heard the phone ringing somewhere in the distance, but she didn’t know where. As her head cleared she realized that it was one of their cell phones and she started to get up when she heard, “Hello?”

She looked over and saw Janna standing naked with the cell phone in her hand. She handed it to Mary and said, “It’s your mother.”

“Hello Mom. Why are you calling so early?”

“That’s great, when?”

“How are you and dad doing?”

“Yes, we’re moved in, but we still have a little bit of putting away to do.”

Mary was laying back when Janna walked back out after taking a pee and she slid into the bed beside Mary, letting her hands begin to roam over Mary’s body.

“Sure we’d love to have you come anytime and stay.” Mary felt Janna’s hand between her legs and then she felt Janna’s lips kiss her hip, and begin to work her way toward her pussy.

“Make sure you call me and let me know when Lisa can come, we’ll look forward to it.” She felt Janna tongue hit her clit and she let her legs spread.

“We’re going to a party tonight, perhaps we’ll make some contacts for new modeling jobs.”

She felt Janna’s tongue begin to work on her pussy. “That’s right Mom, I hope so too.”

Mary’s breath started to become shorter as she became aroused. “I’ve got to get going Mom, Janna’s already eating and I don’t want mine to get cold.”

“Okay, bye bye for now.”

She hung up the phone and laughed, “You cunt, I couldn’t believe you started that when I was talking to my mom.”

Janna looked into her eyes and without ever taking her tongue off Mary’s clit said, “I’m sorry.”

“Don’t be, you’re such a horny slut, but I love you.”

Mary spread her legs wide and let Janna enjoy herself. It didn’t take long for Mary to have an orgasm and then they lay there together as Mary fingered Janna to an orgasm of her own as they held each other and kissed.

“So what did your mama want?”

“She told me that Lisa is coming to visit, sort of a spread your wings thing because she just had her 18th birthday.”

“I’ll be glad to meet her in person, after all, she is the sister of the woman I love.”

Mary grabbed Janna around the neck and kissed her passionately, enjoying the smoothness of her body. Her hand went to Janna’s breast and she squeezed it lovingly and she started to travel down, her tongue leaving a trail over the Nubian beauty’s body. Janna spread her legs as Mary neared her pussy and she felt the electricity as Mary’s tongue hit her clit. She ran her tongue the length of Janna slit, first up one side then down the other, then going the opposite way. She licked a couple of times at Janna’s clit, then she let her tongue trail from her clit, sinking into her cunt, then out, then her tongue hit Janna’s ass and she moved her hands down to spread her ass cheeks as she feasted on her puckered hole. Mary stopped and moved back to Janna’s cunt and she began to eat her like a bear pulls honey from a jar, her tongue lapping deep into her lover’s pussy. Janna shook and an orgasm started and coated Mary’s face.

When it was over, they lay together for a while, with Janna thought’s turning to Lisa. She’d seen pictures of Mary’s sister and they looked the part of sisters. She wondered if she would taste as sweet.

After the girls got out of the shower they dressed in cut off jean shorts, and buttoned shirts tied at the waist. They decided to go down to the agency and say hello to Sandy. They didn’t want to get into anything much today, because they had to attend that party tonight.

whbonney
whbonney
342 Followers