The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Okay Janna, get him back in your mouth, start sucking cock.”

Janna moved her mouth back over Joey’s cock and she didn’t think she heard the door open and close, so probably Bill was watching her as she was being photographed. The idea excited her and she began to work her magic on Joey. It had been about 20 minutes since she started working on this magnificent cock and again, she pushed his cock into her throat, this time, having no gag reflex as she got all but an inch into her mouth. She pushed on and she felt his balls settle on her chin and her nose was buried in his pubic hair. She looked at the camera and she heard the click as it captured her mouth filled to the max with Joey’s beautiful cock.

“Hold there, Janna, let me get some shots.”

Janna held still looking at Jennifer her throat hurting from the presence in it, but happy she had been able to get it all.

“Damn, Janna, I’m about ready to cum, baby.”

“You know when you do, I want you to shoot in her open mouth. Remember, Janna, when he tells you, sit back on your heels and open your mouth wide, and put your tongue out.”

Janna pulled back a little then nodded her head. She started to move up and down his shaft, trying to coax him to empty into her mouth. Her tongue flicked at the opening at the bottom of his cock, and the precum had started to flow. Janna kept swallowing as she sucked, then she felt him expand even more that before and the channel on the bottom of his cock flattened, preparing to launch his sperm.

“I’m gonna cum, get ready.”

Janna sat on her heels and Joey started to masturbate, she opened her mouth and stuck her tongue out. Joey held his cock close to her mouth and she flicked her tongue at the underside, then his cock shot a stream of sperm into her open mouth, hitting her throat. She move slightly and the second stream shot across her nose up her forehead and into her hair. The flash was going quickly and the clicking of the camera was in her ears as the third shot hit her cheek and finished by covering her tongue. The following shots hit her lips, covering her teeth, then when he started to slack off, he held his cock close and just let the sperm enter her mouth. When he was finished she looked at Jennifer and stuck her tongue out allowing the picture to show the sperm on her tongue.

Jennifer took more pictures and then Janna looked at her and smiled brightly, the strings of cum still covering her face. Joey took his fingers and collected some of it and held his finger to her lips. She opened up and cleaned his finger off, then moved to his cock and put it in her mouth, cleaning all she could from the shaft. When she was finished she sat back and put her face close to his cock allowing Jennifer some more pictures of his limp cock laying against her cum covered face. She smiled brightly.

“That’s a wrap, guys, let’s be back at about 2:00.”

Jennifer walked over to Jennifer and Joey. “That was great you two, here’s a cloth Janna.”

Janna stood and wiped her face while she looked into Jennifer’s eyes. “What are we shooting this afternoon, Jennifer?”

“Well Joey, let’s see. Janna can you do anal this afternoon?”

“I think so, Jennifer, I’ll try, I’m a bit sore but I think I’ll be okay.”

“Okay, it’s settled. Janna why don’t you come to my office, maybe we can have some lunch or do you have plans.”

“I would like that Jennifer, I don’t have any plans today.”

“Okay, then I’ll see you when you clean up. Joey, I’ll see you at 2:00.” Jennifer walked from the room and Joey left. Janna put on her robe and walked into make-up.

“Hello, baby, that was quite a scene. I stayed and watched you finish.”

“I know you think I’m a whore, don’t you Bill?”

“No baby, you’re a model and they pay you to do what you do, but you seem to enjoy it too.”

Janna walked into the bath and washed her face, getting the drying cum off of her. She dropped her robe and walked over to her clothes, Bill watching as she did. He walked over to here and took her in his arms, kissing her deeply. Janna put her hands around his neck and held him tight as their tongues played in each other’s mouths. She felt the hardness of his cock and she sank to her knees. She pulled his cock from his pants and gave him a quick blowjob. It didn’t take Bill long, before he told her “I’m going to cum, baby.” Janna kept moving her lips over his cock and then her mouth filled with his sperm which she quickly swallowed. When she was finished she stood and he kissed her again.

“I really enjoy having you as my friend, Bill. You mean the world to me, thanks for not judging me.”

“I will never judge you, Janna, I love you very much.”

“We’re going to be doing anal this afternoon, I think I’ll have to be shaved, if you would like to shave me.”

“I’d be honored, baby. When do you want me to?”

“After lunch, I’m going to have lunch with Jennifer. I was supposed to be there by now. I’ll have to run.” She pulled on her clothes and asked him where her office was.

Bill gave her directions, then kissed her as she left, holding her closely for longer than either one of them expected.

Janna walked down the hall and then knocked on the door that was Jennifer’s office. She heard Jennifer tell her to come in and she opened the door to see Jennifer seat on the couch, waiting for her.

“Janna, I’m glad you could come, thank you.” Jennifer stood and walked to the young model and kissed her on the cheek. She held Janna’s hand as she led her to the couch. They sat close to each other and Janna looked into her eyes.

“You really have very pretty eyes, Jennifer. This is the first time I’ve actually been this close to them, usually all I see is the lens of your camera.”

“Have you seen the photos from the last shoot, Janna?”

“Actually I saw some of them on a web site in a friend’s son’s room. He seemed to think they were great.”

“I would imagine he would. Did you like them?”

“Actually I did, you are very good, Jennifer.”

“Call me Jen, all my friends do. What do you think of Joey?”

“He’s got a very nice cock, but while I’m working I try to think only of the camera, and naturally the person operating it.” Janna put her hand on Jennifer’s thigh as she spoke.

Jennifer smiled, and she leaned over to kiss Janna on the cheek. Janna moved and Jennifer met her lips, and then she felt Janna’s tongue, she let her lips part and the Nubian beauty’s tongue was searching her mouth, running over her teeth and she felt her hands on her tits. She pulled back a little and looked at Janna. She started to remove her shirt and Janna stood and took her clothes off, running her hand over her slit as she stood before Jennifer naked. Jennifer sat back on the couch and spread her thighs.

“I asked you here for lunch, here it is baby.” Jennifer’s finger pushed the hairy bush open revealing a nice clitoris and Janna moved between her thighs, her face heading for the hairy cunt that was there. She looked up at Jennifer and then her tongue licked lightly at her clit. Jennifer moaned and she grabbed Janna head, pulling her closer. She felt the model’s tongue push into her pussy and her hips ground against her face. “Oh, yeah, baby, lick my cunt. I’ve wanted this to happen since I first photographed you. Your tongue feels so good. I got so horny watching you suck cock this morning, I’m going to cum all over your face.”

Janna licked around the photographer’s clit, up the sides of her sweet pussy, then pushed back into her cunt, trying to search deep inside her. She moved her finger and put it in her mouth, then rubbed in on Jennifer’s ass. Jennifer groaned and Janna worked her finger into the puckered opening until the second knuckle was no longer in the open air. As she licked the women’s pussy she worked her finger in her ass, pulling it out, wetting it with her mouth then reinserting it. It became easier every time, so she pulled the finger free and her tongue coated Jennifer’s ass with saliva, making sure it was very wet, then she slid her finger back in and Janna’s mouth went back to the gaping cunt in her face. Her free hand reached up and held onto Jennifer’s breast, tweaking the nipple as she ate the woman’s pussy.

Jennifer brought her legs up and her feet rested on the couch giving the model better access to her aching sex. She held Janna’s head with her hand, pushing her face into her cunt. It didn’t take long and she began to feel the beginning contractions that signaled her orgasm. She pushed her cunt into the beauties face and her body exploded with orgasm.

Janna knew when Jennifer pulled her close that she was about to get flooded and she tongued her deep. When the orgasm started, Janna licked her pussy, making sure she let the clit alone then she enjoyed the feel of her face covered with the wetness of the photographer’s body fluids.

Jennifer was breathing very loudly as they stayed motionless. She was petting Janna head, telling her how great that felt when Janna looked up at her, her face wet and shiny, “Did you enjoy that, Jen?”

“Oh, yes, I did, damn it girl, I knew you would be good from working with you and I was horny as hell. Come on up here with me, I want to kiss you.”

Janna crawled up and moved next to Jennifer, caressing her breast as they sat close enjoying the moment. Jennifer started to kiss Janna passionately and moved down and sucked on her breasts, first one then the other, as her other hand move down and her finger started gliding over her clit.

“That’s it Jen, finger me, you feel so good.” She let her legs open and she scooted down on the couch so her ass was over the edge.

Jennifer moved down and kissed her way over Janna’s belly stopping long enough to run her tongue into the black woman’s belly button.

Janna looked down at Jennifer and watched as the woman made her way to the gash between her legs. She moaned as she felt Jennifer’s tongue find her clit and then push into her body, searching the inner depths of her cunt.

Jennifer moved her hand down and ran it the length of the model’s slit, then pushing her ass cheeks apart she let her tongue cover the puckered hole. “So, Janna, I guess you got fucked in the ass last night, huh?”

“Oh, yea, Jen, by both of the guys I was with.”

Jennifer continued to lick Janna ass, “I wish I had gone with you. You have a very tasty ass, baby.”

“Oh, Jen, that’s it baby, lick my ass, it feels so good.”

Jennifer probed deeper with her tongue then moved up to Janna pussy and ran her tongue deep trying to be as close to her model as possible.

Suddenly, the door opened and Joey walked in. Jennifer looked up and then she went back to what she was doing. She stopped long enough to say, “Joey, I’ll see you on the set, I’m having lunch.”

Joey laughed and he said, “I can see that, hello, Janna, is she doing a good job on your ass? She sucked my ass for quite a bit of time last night, before I ended up fucking her. Okay, Jen, I’ll see you two later, I hope you make her ready for the shoot.” He leaned down and kissed Janna, then turned and walked out the door.

“He is such a boor, baby. But he can fuck like hell.”

Janna laid back and enjoyed the licking that Jennifer was doing to her. She didn’t take long before she started breathing harder and then she exploded with her own orgasm and it rippled through her body as Jennifer continued to lick gently at her pussy, then again at her ass.

Jennifer stood and sat next to Janna on the couch. “Don’t listen to Joey, like all porn stars he thinks he is it. You on the other hand are so genuine, don’t let the business ruin you, stay like you are.” She leaned in and kissed Janna fully on the lips, their tongue entwining with each other’s.

“How long have you been taking photos, Jen?”

“About 6 years, and I’ve had my parade of lovers during that time. I like to have sex with them before I photograph them, it makes it easier for me and I think they like it better. Have you been fucking Bill?”

“Yea, we’ve had sex a couple of times. Why do you ask?”

“Well, when I saw the two of you together, I just sort of put things together. Be careful, his wife is a bitch and she keeps a pretty close eye on him. I bet you’ve experienced Art’s little sexual deviation haven’t you?”

Janna was embarrassed, but she wanted to tell the truth, “Yes, at least I think I know what you’re talking about.”

“He’ll want to end up having me take pictures of you getting pissed on, I wouldn’t agree to that too soon, baby, it’s usually the beginning of the end.”

“What do you mean?”

“He’ll start to offer you jobs like golden shower scenes, then other things. He’ll end up having you fucked by 10 or 12 guys. I don’t want to see that happen at least not for a long while. I know in the end, I’ll see you get coated with cum like that, but not for now. Hold on, you can make a lot of money before it comes to that.”

“Thanks for letting me know. I don’t like him pissing on me but seems that’s the way to get the jobs.”

“Yes, the pervert ends up making some of the older models drink a glass of his piss usually on camera, without him being in the picture. He is a sick son-of-a-bitch.”

“They actually drink it?”

“Oh yeah, and some truly enjoy doing it. This is a warped business, Janna, just don’t get caught up in it, and stay away from the drugs. That is the one way he ends up making even the hardest sell give into his tactics.”

The two of them snuggled on the couch together, and Janna thought about what Jen had told her. She couldn’t believe what she heard, but she knew that wouldn’t happen to her.

Famous last words……..

They stay like that for the next thirty minutes, holding each other and relaxing, then Jennifer looked up and said, “I’ve got to get some things ready for this afternoon.” She kissed Janna one more time and then stood and dressed.

Janna sat on the couch with her legs open, watching as Jennifer dressed, then she stood and put her own clothes on, and saying good bye, left the office and headed for make-up. It was already 1 and she had to get ready for the afternoon photo shoot. She stepped into the office to see the girl she had seen with Bill before. She wonder how she had made out with the brothers. “Hello Denise, how’s it going?”

“Why hello, Janna isn’t it? How have you been?”

“Yes, I’m Janna, have you got a shoot today?”

“Yes, as you can see, Bill is trying his best to make me beautiful.”

“You are beautiful, Denise, but Bill can work that extra magic that brings it all out. He’s the best.”

Janna looked over Denise, Bill was trimming her pubic hair and getting her ready. She looked the woman over and though “She is pretty, looks like she’s had a hard life though.” She wonder if her husband had found a job. “What kind of shoot are you doing today?”

“I’m doing a movie, double penetration, triple penetration and a little golden shower scene. How about you.”

“I’m doing stills, this afternoon is anal. It will be my first for the camera.”

“I’m a little nervous, but Bill tells me it’ll be all right. I hope so, we need the money so bad.”

Janna shook her head, thought for a moment and then said, “I’ve got money if you need it, you don’t have to do this movie.”

Bill looked at Janna and shook his head, “She’s already got a contract, and they brothers would take her to court or worse. She can do it Janna, she has set her mind to it.”

“Okay, I didn’t know she already had a contract, I’m sorry.”

When he was through, Bill stood and Denise kissed him telling him “Thanks for you understanding, Bill. Wish me good luck.”

Both Bill and Janna told her good luck and she left through the door to the left.

Bill looked at Janna and said, “You can’t mess with the brother’s Janna, they might do something to that poor girl that is worse, if she backs out. Be careful around here. Don’t cross them, baby, please.”

“Then you know what the film is going to be don’t you.”

“Yes, I know that they will film her being gang banged, there will be a DP and a triple, but they will all be different. The climax will have them all together with her at one time and the golden shower will be her with a cupful of Art’s piss, drinking it. She really hit it off with him in her interview Monday.”

“Damn, I don’t know if I want to keep working for them, Bill. They are so gross.”

“Janna, you’re lucky you can stop any time you want too. You have other things you can model for. You are beautiful, sadly Denise is pretty but she doesn’t have the beauty you do. Like I told you, just be careful.”

“Funny, Jen told me the same thing a little earlier in her office.”

“She’s taken an interest in you Janna. Did you two have sex?”

“Bill, that’s personal.”

“Let’s see I’ve had sex with you, I’ve watched you swallow horse’s big dick and now that’s personal? You make me laugh, baby.”

Janna giggled, he was right, she knew that. “Yes, Bill we did have sex and it was very nice. Will you shave me, please?”

“Get on the table and spread those beautiful legs lady, let me make you smooth as a baby’s butt.”

Janna took off her clothes and climbed on the table, scooting her ass down to the end. Bill helped her put her legs in the stirrups, then drew some fresh hot water. He picked up a wet cloth from the holder and dropped it against her pussy.

“That’s hot, Bill” Janna pouted.

“You know it baby, oh, I thought you meant your pussy. Yea, the towel is hot too.” He laughed.

Janna lay there with the towel getting her ready for her shave. Bill pulled it free and lathered her up then the straight razor as he slowly cut her smooth. When he finished he kissed her pussy and told her that she was ready. She looked at the clock and saw it was already 2 minutes before 2 so she got up and threw on a robe, then entered the studio. Jennifer was already there talking to Joey, who was standing nude next to her. He turned when Janna came in and said, “Good afternoon, Janna, did you have a nice lunch?”

“She smiled at him and said, very tasty lunch, thank you.”

“Let’s get ready, Janna I’ve changed a little and Joey is going to fuck you in the pussy then the ass, finishing with his cock in your mouth. When he cums in your mouth, I would like for you to hold it in your mouth and let it out while his cock is still buried, letting the cum roll down your chin, before you open your mouth to show the camera, understand?”

Janna nodded her head. “Where do you want me, Jen?”

“Get on all fours facing away from the camera, when Joey enter’s your ass, I want you to look back into the camera. Joey, make sure you stay a little to the side so we can get a good shot of your cock in her ass. Fluffer, please.”

Janna looked up to see a middle aged woman walk to the set and kneel as she took Joey’s cock into her mouth, making him hard for the pictures. She watched as Joey told the woman what to do to make him hard and she did it. When he got hard, he walked behind Janna and then Jennifer yelled, “Lube.”

One of the women on the side walked over and greased Janna’s ass with anal-eze.

“Okay, let’s go.”

“This might hurt just a little, Janna.” He put his cock against the opening of her ass and shove slowly into her.

“Look at the camera, Janna. Remember the camera.”

Janna looked back to see the lights go off. She was sure her eyes were glazed over because she was hurting like hell from the size of Joey’s cock, but she smiled at the camera, showing how much she enjoyed taking his cock in her ass. She felt him slide into her tunnel and she thought her ass was going to split open, but the light kept flashing and the camera kept clicking.

“I’m getting some great shots, Joey’s working your ass Janna, it’s great. Show me how happy you are. Show me how hot he’s making you.”

She looked at Jennifer and licked her lips as she took his large cock in her ass. She left her mouth open as the camera clicked and Joey pushed deeper. Then when she felt his pubic hair on her ass he held still as Jennifer took pictures.