The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 11

Story Info
Mary meets Janna's brother
8.4k words
4.39
20.9k
1
0

Part 10 of the 11 part series

Updated 09/25/2022
Created 02/12/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers

It was 4:00 when Janna opened the door and Mary ran to greet her. They stood and hugged and kissed for what seemed forever. They both kept telling the other how much they had missed each other and they both professed their love to each other.

“I missed you so much, Janna, I can’t stand to be without you. I love you so much, all I can think about is you.”

“I love you too, Mary. I thought about you last night, often.”

“So tell me, baby, how was your date with Bill?”

“We went to dinner at the shore, but he ended up getting called home early. I stayed at the shore after he left and had a couple of drinks.”

“So did you get fucked?”

“Well, actually, yes” she giggled, “I met these two guys after Bill left and I spent the night with them. They were salesmen from California and I’m sure they enjoyed their last night here. How about you? Was it a good time with Jerry?”

“Actually, I spent the night with him and his business partner, in fact I’ve got another appointment with him tomorrow. I talked with Jerry about using you also. Would you like me to as Rollie, Jerry’s partner, if you can come with me? I think he’d enjoy that.”

They walked over and sat on the couch together, their arms going around each other, enjoying just touching the one they love. They kissed softly as they talked about the day.

“Well Mary, if you want to see if he’d like to see me, I would love to go with you.”

“Then it’s settled, I’m sure we can convince him, by the way, he’s got the biggest cock I’ve ever seen and he knows how to use it.”

“How big? You know that I’ve seen a couple lately in the photo sessions that were fairly large.” Janna giggled as she related to Mary the story about the morning and afternoon shoot today. “You know something, though, I don’t get very excited when I’m in front of the camera, at least not by the man I’m working with. I get off because of the camera and the lights. It’s such a weird thing, and it’s even better because I’ve worked with the same photographer each time.”

“I guess I understand, I enjoy the sex with the people, but I get more out of it because I know I’m getting a job for such a small price. After all I was having sex for nothing not long ago, and now the people are wealthy. Not a bad trade, is it?”

The girls both laughed, then Janna said, “I need to take a shower, want to join me?”

Mary licked Janna’s neck and said, “Oh yeah, I do. I’m horny.”

“Me too, let’s go.”

They through their clothes off as they ran for the shower. They got the water right and both of them stepped in. The water cascaded over their bodies as they held each other, kissing passionately their hand covering the familiar territory of the others body.

Mary picked up the loofah and began to wash Janna’s body, kissing her tenderly as she did. She enjoyed feeling Janna’s body as she ran the sponge over the curves. She was so much in love, her heart fluttered as she looked into Janna’s eyes.

Janna looked into Mary’s eyes, enjoying the sparkle she saw there. This was the best thing that ever happened to her, ending up with a friend and lover as wonderful as Mary was. They were both the same, and that was good. She didn’t care how much she had sex, Mary didn’t judge her and she in turn didn’t judge Mary. Her heart was so full of love for this beautiful woman, she sighed loudly.

“What is it Janna?”

“I was just thinking about how much I love you, honey, and it made me very happy.”

Mary kissed Janna deeply and she dropped the loofah and put both arms around Janna holding her tight. “I feel the same way, my love. I will love you always.”

Janna picked up the loofah and began to wash Mary’s body. When she finished, the washed each other’s hair rinsed off and stepped out of the shower.

Mary toweled Janna off first, then Janna dried Mary. They both wrapped their hair in towels and went to the bedroom. They lay next to each other and looked into each others eyes, kissing lightly as they did.

Mary held Janna for a while, then she moved down and started to suck on her breast, letting her hand wander over Janna’s body, caressing her gently, enjoying the smoothness of her skin. Her hand ended up between Janna’s legs and she said, “Looks like Bill shaved you today, baby.”

“He did, is it smooth?”

“Oh yea, very smooth.” She looked up at Janna, her nipple still between her lips. Her finger parted Janna’s pussy lips, finding her clit. Mary rubbed her gently and felt the Nubian beauty’s legs spread under her touch. “I want to taste you, my love.”

“I want to feel you tongue, baby.” Janna opened her legs wider as she caressed Mary’s head. She pulled the towel off and threw it to the side, then let her fingers lightly glide over the skin on her face.

Mary worked her way down Janna’s body, her tongue licking into the opening of her naval, as her finger entered the beauty’s body.

Janna moaned as she felt Mary’s finger push it’s way into her cunt. She pushed her hips upward, trying to feel all of Mary’s finger in her pussy.

Mary pulled her finger free and the put two into Janna’s pussy, as she neared the sweet folds of the woman she loved. Her hips moved up so she was on her knees and her lips found their mark. She kissed Janna’s clit, then let her tongue slide between the folds of her pussy, tasting her lover’s sweet nectar.

Janna put her hand on Mary’s ass and urged her to move closer.

Mary moved closer and she lifted one of her legs over Janna’s head as she buried her tongue deep into her body.

Janna looked up at Mary’s cunt and her hands took hold of her ass cheeks, urging her to settle down.

Mary let her pussy down on Janna’s face and felt her friend’s tongue as it probed her cunt. This spurred her on and her tongue worked feverishly on the pussy at her face. Her nose was touching Janna’s ass as she licked the insides of her pussy.

Janna started making mewling noises as she licked Mary’s pussy and she felt Mary working her tongue over her hard clit, and it didn’t take long before she held her tongue deep in Mary’s cunt as she exploded in orgasm, the only kind of orgasm that did this to her. The orgasm that happened with the one you love.

Mary enjoyed the flooding she received when Janna came, then she too erupted and the juices flowed over her friends face.

They lay like that for a few minutes, before Mary lifted her knee over Janna’s head and moved back so they were lying side by side, looking at each other. They kissed gently reveling in the aftermath of the wonderful orgasms they had experienced.

“You taste like pussy, Janna.”

“You do too, you bitch.” They both laughed and held each other. They lay like that for a half an hour or so, and the phone rang.

Janna jumped up and walked over to the phone. “Hello.”

“Oh, hello Isaac, how are you?”

“No, we aren’t going anywhere, do you want to come over?”

“Okay, hang on a second.”

“Mary, do you want something to eat? Or do you want to go out later?”

“Why don’t we just get something, how about Chinese?”

“Isaac, how about stopping and picking up take out. I’ll call it in at the China Wok. What do you want?”

“Okay, you call it in then, we’ll both have fried rice. We’ll see you in about thirty minutes then. I can’t wait for you to see you.”

“Okay, bye bye, I love you.”

Janna hung up the phone and sat back on the bed. “Do you remember Isaac?”

“Why yes, I remember meeting him about three months ago. Very nice looking if I remember.”

“Don’t get any ideas girl, it’s my brother.”

Mary laid back and spread her legs. “Don’t you think I should give him some of this.” She pushed the lips of her pussy open and Janna laughed.

“He hasn’t got money, Mary, why would you give him some of that?”

“Why not, after all it’s all in the family.”

They got off the bed and straightened the room, then they dressed and Mary did her hair as Janna went to straighten the living room. When Mary finished she turned on the music and Janna went in to do her hair. Mary was looking forward to seeing Isaac again. He was a tall very nice looking black man, 25 years old about 200 lbs. He worked out because he still had ideas of playing basketball. He was Janna’s only brother and they had been close before she moved out to be on her own. He had been away, working in New Jersey and hadn’t found the time to come and see her. She wondered if Janna had told him about their relationship.

“Janna, did you tell him about us?”

Janna stepped back into the living room and said, “Not yet, baby, think we ought to tell him tonight?”

“I don’t know, let’s see how it goes.”

It wasn’t long before the doorman called on the intercom.

“Yes”

“Someone here who says he is Ms. Johnson’s brother.”

“Yes, that’s okay, let him come up.”

“Yes, ma’am.”

A few minutes later there was a knock at the door. Janna went to open it and saw Isaac standing there. “Come on in, little brother.”

Mary was sitting on the couch and Isaac went with Janna into the kitchen to drop off the Chinese. When he did, Janna threw her arms around him and kissed him on the cheek.

“So, hey, how have you been?”

“Is that all you have to say? You’ve not seen me in three months.”

“Janna, I’ve been busy as hell, and I understand you are doing porn. Is that right?”

“Actually, Isaac, I’ve been modeling. Both Mary and I are models. You remember Mary don’t you?”

“Yea, hey, Mary. Nice to see you again.”

Mary walked into the kitchen and said “Hey, Isaac, nice to see you again too. She stood on her tiptoes and kissed his cheek.”

“Now tell me, Janna, why porno? Don’t deny it, I’ve seen your pictures on the net. What would mom think?”

“I’m sorry Isaac, but I make a lot of money doing those pictures. Did you like them?”

“Jesus, you’re my sister.”

“Well, let me show you around our apartment, come with me.”

Janna told, “This is the kitchen.”

Mary laughed and she hugged Isaac’s arm. “Duh, really?”

Janna giggled and they headed out into the living room. “This is the living room.”

Isaac looked at Mary and said, “Nice living room.”

“This is the guest room.”

“The bathroom.”

“This is our bedroom, Isaac.”

Isaac looked at her and then at Mary as he said, “Our room? Does that mean you and me or you and Mary?”

“Me and Mary. We are lovers.”

“Damn, Janna, you are too fucking wild. So you two eat pussy huh?”

“I guess that’s the way you could put it.” Janna walked over to Mary and said, “Is that pretty much true, baby?”

Mary looked at Isaac and said, “Yea, I guess that’s about right.”

Janna put her arms around Mary’s neck and kissed her, letting Isaac see her tongue push into Mary’s mouth. When they finished, she looked at her brother and asked, “Does that shock you?”

“No more than the porno did. You are great, girl. I love you to death.”

The three of them laughed and then Isaac asked, “Let’s go eat, I’m starved.” Mary let go of his arm and he put it around her waist as they walked to the kitchen. “I guess we’re all family now then. Can I kiss her, Janna?”

“It’s up to Mary.”

“Can I Mary.”

Mary looked up at Isaac, and he bent down and their lips met, Mary’s parting slightly to let his tongue into her mouth. He kissed her deeply, his hands cupping her ass cheeks as he did.

“Now, stop that Mary, after all he’s my brother.”

Mary broke the kiss and giggled. “He said we were family, I just wanted him to feel welcome.”

They went to the table and sat down to eat Chinese. They ate while they talked and Janna told Isaac about her porn shoots and how much money she was making. Mary told him the same thing about what she was doing. The told him they had discovered there love by accident, but they were pleased with it.

Janna asked “Would you like to spend the night tonight, Isaac?”

“I won’t be bothering you two?”

“Not unless the noises keep you awake” Mary giggled.

“Why don’t you sleep with me tonight, Mary?”

“Pervert.”

“Sorry, just a suggestion. I thought you may like a man for a change.”

“I have my share of men, but it’s your sister, that I am in love with.”

“Well I see she has her share of men too. I saw that myself.”

“I can’t believe you looked at those pictures Isaac, I’m your sister.”

“Well at first I wasn’t sure it was you, but then I thought what the hell, even though you’re my sister, you still look good as hell. Besides, the other guys were looking so I didn’t see the problem.”

Janna stood and pulled up her tee, exposing her tits to Isaac, “There, if you wanted to see them so much, isn’t this better.”

Isaac, looked at his sister, and whistled low. “You sure do look nice little one. How about my other sister.” He looked over at Mary.

Mary stood and pulled her tee shirt off and threw it aside. She sat back down and laughed, “Nothing to it, Isaac.”

Janna pulled her tee over her head and threw it over with Mary’s. “Okay, if that’s how you two want to be.”

“You two are crazy, sitting her half naked having Chinese with me.”

“No actually, sitting her fully naked would be crazy.” Mary smiled at him and looked over at Janna.

“Well it isn’t like he hasn’t seen everything about me. My cunt is plastered all over the Internet, and I’m sure he’s seen me with cum all over my face.” She laughed.

“Yea, that was interesting, and I see you shave your pussy too. How about you Mary, do you shave too?”

Mary was laughing as she said, “No, I’ve got a landing strip.”

“Show him, baby, like you said you were going to when we were in the bedroom.”

“I don’t know, I think we’ve gone far enough.”

“Bull, he’s my brother, why don’t you give him some pussy?”

“Why don’t you, bitch?”

“I just may” Janna giggled.

Mary shrugged her shoulder and stood again, this time she unbuttoned her shorts and pulled them over her hips. “See, I told you it was a landing strip.”

“Damn, you two, I’m getting horny as hell. I think I need to leave.” He hoped that Mary would disagree with him but he was surprised to hear his sister say “No, Isaac, no need to leave, why don’t you fuck your sister.”

Mary kicked the shorts off her feet, then sat back down. “It’s not fair, I’m naked and you are still dressed, Isaac. I showed you, now it’s your turn.”

Janna got up and walked behind her brother, putting her arms around his neck, she asked, “Did you like seeing me with a mouth full of cock? Did it turn you on? Tell me little brother, did you jerk off looking at me?”

“Don’t do this, Janna, you are getting me hard. You’re my sister.”

“Well did you? Tell me little brother?”

Mary watched as Janna ran her hands over Isaac’s chest, and she stood and walked over and put his hand in hers. She moved his hand between her legs and held it there. She leaned over and kissed Janna, letting her tongue intertwine with Janna, tasting the Chinese that she still had in her mouth.

Janna moved so she could kiss Mary better, allowing her breast to lay against Isaac’s head.

Isaac move his finger along Mary’s slit, then the tip slipped into her. “I can’t believe you’re doing this, but you started it, I won’t turn down pussy, even if it is my sister.”

Mary started to pull Isaac’s shirt from his jeans and he helped her, letting it slip over his head.

He stood and kicked his shoes off, then he undid his jeans and slid them down his legs. He pulled his socks off then he put his hand onto the waist of his boxers and pushed them down, exposing a rapidly hardening cock.

Janna took her shorts off and said, “Is this the pussy that was turning you on, little brother?”

Isaac turned around and said, “Do you think I’m still you “little” brother. Janna looked down and saw that he was over 8 inches and hard as hell.

“Yea, sure do.” She laughed.

Mary went to Isaac’s side and she reached up to kiss him, enjoying his tongue as it probed the inside of her mouth. She thought to herself, “I guess we all taste like Chinese.”

While she watched Mary kiss her brother, Janna knelt in front of him and took his cock in her mouth tasting the saltiness of a long day without a shower. She started to suck him making slurping noises as she did.

Mary looked down and watched as Janna sucked her brother’s cock.

“Damn, Janna, that feels good, suck my cock.”

Janna took her mouth off his cock and stood up. “Fat chance, little brother.”

Mary laughed and the three of them headed for the spare bedroom.

Mary pushed Isaac down on the bed and she threw a leg over him and reached down and guided his cock into her pussy. She enjoyed the feeling as he slid into her, she looked at him and began to move, working her hips as she ground her pussy against his body.

Janna straddled her brother’s chest and started to kiss Mary. Isaac pulled on Janna hips and moved her so he could run his tongue into her pussy. She felt his tongue as it licked at her pussy and Mary held onto her as she worked her pussy on his cock. They looked into each other’s eyes as Janna put a hand on each of Mary’s breast’s squeezing them as the did. They mouthed ‘I love you’ to each other as they had sex with Janna’s brother.

Mary kept her pace enjoying fucking Isaac as she rode his cock. She moaned loudly as she started to have an orgasm, then Janna did the same, finding pleasure with her brother’s tongue. She pushed her pussy against his face and let the juices flow. “I’m going to cum.” Isaac announced and Mary moved off his cock, bent down and took his dick in her mouth as he began to empty his balls. He came quite a lot and the white cream escaped her lips and ran down his cock.

Janna saw what happened and moved down and began to lick the access from his pubic hair, tasting her brother’s sperm for the first time, although she hoped it wouldn’t be the last.

Mary got up and went into the bathroom and Janna kissed her brother and told him she’d see him in the morning. When Mary came back out of the bathroom she went to Isaac’s room to find him alone. She kissed him and said goodnight, then went to her own room where Janna was waiting.

“Girl, you are too wild. That was the strangest sex I’ve ever had. I can’t believe you made it with your brother” Mary said as she crawled into bed with Janna.

As they held each other, Janna said, “I know, it did get a little out of hand, and it was weird, but what the hell. Did you think he was shocked?”

“Oh yea, I think he was very surprised. I’ll bet he thinks both of are weird. That’s one reason why I love you so much.”

“I love you too, Mary. I’m glad we met. You mean so much to me.”

They lay together for some time, kissing and touching before the drifted off to sleep.

Mary awoke in the morning to Janna smiling face looking at her. They kissed, Janna pushing her tongue into Mary’s mouth.

“Good morning, beautiful, I’m in love.”

Mary hugged her friend hard, as her tongue pushed it’s way into Janna’s mouth. “Me too, Janna.” She looked up and saw Isaac standing behind Janna, looking at them.

“Are you too awake?”

“Yea, I just woke up, did you sleep well?”

“Yes, very well. You two made it a good nights sleep for me. I slept like a log.”

“Do you want some breakfast, little brother?”

“Sound good to me, Janna. I have to take a quick shower.” Isaac left the room and headed for the shower.

“What do you want for breakfast, beautiful?”

“Why don’t you lay back and I’ll find something to eat.” Mary smiled at Janna as the black beauty laid back and spread her legs.

“Does this look good to you, honey?”

Mary moved quickly, and her head was between her friends outspread thighs. She licked the entire length of Janna slit and said, “Ummmm, very tasty.” Then she went back to work, her tongue flicking at her lover’s clit.

Janna started to moan, as she felt the expert tongue working it’s magic on her. It never took her long in the morning to cum when Mary wanted to have sex and this morning would be no different, she already felt the familiar tingling deep inside her. “That feel so good Mary, I love the way you eat me.”

whbonney
whbonney
344 Followers