The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mary’s tongue was moving very fast on Janna’s clit, stopping only now and then to push into her cunt. She looked up at Janna and saw she had her eyes closed and she felt her start to tremble and knew what was happening. Suddenly her face became covered with the wetness of her release. She cleaned her inside very well, enjoying the taste of the fluid. When she looked up again, she saw Isaac standing there, watching her. She looked at him, her face wet with Janna pussy and she smiled. “Like what you see?”

“Looks like you already had breakfast, Mary.”

She laughed and so did Janna, after hearing her brother’s voice.

“Sorry little brother.” She swung her legs over the side of the bed, and picked up her jogging shorts and pulled them over her hips. She pulled on a tee shirt and said, “I’ll go make you some breakfast.”

Janna left the room and Isaac sat on the bed next to Mary.

“So, have you too been together long?”

“Well as you know, we’ve lived together for a while, but we haven’t been in love for too long. Do you have a girlfriend, Isaac?”

“Yea, we’ve been together for about 2 years. Janna knows her. She’s the one who found the pictures on the net and thought it looked like Janna. What kind of modeling do you do, porn too?”

“Not really although we’ve done one shoot together, but it wasn’t really porno, although we talked about doing a shoot together, you know, a girl to girl thing. What do you think?”

“Damn I think it would be hot. I was watching you this morning and I know it really turned me on.”

“Have you got a problem, now”

“No, I’ve calmed down a bit. I hope breakfast will take my mind off of it.”

“Well, if you ever have the problem, just ask and I might be able to help, after all you part of my family.”

Both of them laughed. Mary got out of bed and walked to the bathroom. Isaac couldn’t believe it as she just walked past him naked. He watched as she went into the bathroom and sat on the commode, then he turned and went to the kitchen to see how Janna was coming along.

Janna saw Isaac enter the kitchen and asked where Mary was.

“She’s gone to the bathroom. She should be here in a few minutes.”

“It won’t be long for breakfast. How long are you going to stay, Isaac?”

“I’ve got to get back to work, but I’ll be here for the morning anyway. Can I ask you something, Janna.”

“Sure little brother, ask away.”

“What do you think about last night?”

“What do you mean? I enjoyed the sex. If you mean about the incest thing, I thought it was really hot, but I don’t know if we should do it again. What are your thought, Isaac?”

“I enjoyed it too, Janna, the only thing is, we only did part of it, I want to see what it’s like to fuck you.”

Janna laughed, “Just like a man, well, maybe that can be worked out, I was wondering what that would be like. Do you like Mary, little brother?”

“Yea, I think she’s great.”

“Think who’s great?” Mary asked as she walked into the kitchen.

“He’s talking about you, slut.”

Mary pushed Isaac’s arm away and sat on his lap. “Oooo, baby, do you like me, do you really like me?” She giggled as Janna and Isaac laughed at her.

Janna started to put the breakfast on the table, so Mary kissed Isaac and moved to the chair next to him.

The three of them spent the next ten minutes eating breakfast. Janna and Isaac talked about their family and friends while Mary listened to them. When the breakfast was over, Mary put the dishes away while they went in the living room to talk. She remembered that she had to call Rollie today, so she picked up the phone and started to dial his number.

“Hello, may I speak to Rollie, please.”

“Yes, this is Mary McKay and he’s expecting my call.”

“Yes, I can thank you.” Mary waited for someone to answer, in a few seconds, she heard Rollie.

“Hello, Rollie, I told you I’d call you, I was wondering if you thought about Janna?”

“Okay, I understand. I’ll talk to him later then.”

“Yes, I can. About 2? Yes, I’ll be there. How should I dress? Okay, see you then."

“Bye bye.”

Mary walked in the living room and sat down. She looked at the clock and knew she had to get ready to leave before too long. “I’ve got to go see Rollie, Janna. He told me to talk with Jerry about you, he does none of the hiring. I’ll talk to him later today. What have you got planned?”

“I’ve got to call Jennifer, I told her I would, then I don’t know. She may have something she wants me to do.”

“Okay, baby, well, I’ve got to jump in the shower.” Mary walked down the hall and went into her bedroom.

Janna and Isaac went back to talking about old times.

Mary showered and when she was finished she went to her room and picked out the clothes she was asked to wear, a very short skirt, and a white sheer blouse that she didn’t button only tied at the waist. No bra, and no panties. She put on a pair of 4 inch heels and then went back in the bathroom to finish her hair and put on her lipstick. When she entered the living room, Janna whistled.

“You look like you’re going to get fucked.”

“I probably will, do I look okay?”

“Damn girl, I don’t know if I want to leave today, you’re making my dick hard.”

“You say the nicest things, Isaac” she said as she stuck our her tongue at him.” She went over and bent down and kissed Janna. “Bye baby, I’ll be home later. I love you.”

“I love you too Mary, be careful.”

Mary leaned over and kissed Isaac, “I’m glad you came by, come and see us anytime, sweetie.”

“Oh, you know I will.”

Mary left and went down the stairs, and grabbed a cab, telling the driver where she wanted to go. She noticed that her skirt rode high on her thighs, allowing her pussy to show. She knew that Rollie was probably going to want to have sex, and she looked forward to it, she wanted to try that huge cock again. She looked out the window as they snaked through the streets. She thought about last night, Janna and her brother, wondering if she would fuck him today before he left, or if that was just a little game that got out of hand? The cab moved closer to the curb and Mary came back to the present, handing the driver the money for the ride. She got out and looked at the building, an apartment complex. She went to the door and the doorman opened the door and looking at her up and down, said “The gentleman is expecting you. Mary isn’t it.”

“Yes, I have a meeting with Mr. Barton.”

The doorman smiled as he watched her head for the elevator, he thought to himself “I’ll bet you work for him, among other things.”

Mary looked over her should and saw the doorman smiling and she thought, “Yea, I look more like a hooker than an employee. But I look like a very high class hooker. The clothes weren’t red light district.” She took the elevator to the penthouse and pushed the buzzer.

A woman with a uniform came to the door and said, “Come in Ms. McKay, Mr. Barton is expecting you. She followed the young Hispanic woman to a door that she opened and let Mary enter. It was a large room leather clad furniture, dark paneling and the sound of classical music surrounding her.

“Come in Mary, I’m so glad you came.” Rollie stood and greeted Mary as she went across the room. He watched at the walked and how her breasts moved with her stride.

“Thank you for asking me.” Mary stood next to him, reaching up to kiss him. She felt his tongue on her lips and they parted enough to allow him access to her’s.

Rollie put his arm around Mary’s back and let his hand rest on her ass. “We have some things we have to talk about. I don’t want to offend you, but there will be some things written into your contract about seeing a doctor every two weeks, at our expense to make sure our investment stays healthy. Is that acceptable with you?”

“That would be fine, Rollie. I guess you’re just protecting you interests.”

“You will also be made available for personal appearances at our discretion.”

“Okay, no problem.”

“And, you will work at our discretion. Is that okay too?”

“Yea, I don’t have a problem with that.”

“Okay, now for more pleasant things.” He led Mary over to the large leather loveseat near the middle of the room. Mary sat down and Rollie stood before her. “Why don’t you show me your appreciation for the modeling. Jerry told me you like to do that.”


Mary smiled at him and pulled him closer.

Rollie looked down at Mary and put his hand on her face, letting his fingers run along her jaw bone, until they came to her lips. She opened her mouth and he inserted a finger into her mouth.

Mary took the finger into her mouth and sucked gently on it.

“That’s nice baby, I want to enjoy that mouth today. I hope you don’t mind. I’d really love a blowjob before you leave. I hope it won’t take too long.” Rollie chuckled. He knew that it might take 20 minutes, he had fucked Delores, his maid, about an hour ago, but he had taken two little blue pills about a half-hour ago and his balls were full again.

Mary reached and undid Rollie’s belt, pants and zipper. Then she let his pants fall to the floor. She kissed the bulge in his blue jockey’s, nuzzling against it after she did. Rollie pushed his hips forward as Mary did this and he felt her had cup his balls as he did. Mary reached down and pulled her skirt up, allowing her to spread her legs so Rollie could move closer. She grabbed the waist band of his jockey’s and slowly pulled them over his hips. She watched as the material began to expose his cock. She hadn’t been drinking today and she stopped and kissed his cock, then pulled them down the rest of the way.

Rollie looked down and saw Mary looking at his cock. “It’s nice don’t you think?”

She looked up and smiled. “It’s big, she said.” She couldn’t believe it, but he was just as she remembered him. His cock lay between his legs, still soft and those large balls of his. She leaned forward and kiss his balls, then the head of his cock, the whole time looking at the sweet mouth full she was going to have. She smelled what seem like pussy on him. She thought, “I must be crazy.”

“I fucked Delores about an hour ago, you don’t mind do you. I haven’t had a chance to wash it.” He smiled wickedly as she looked up at him.

Without saying a word, she opened her mouth and suck the head in, letting her tongue lick the underside as she did.

“Good girl, I was hoping that is what you would do.” His hand went under her chin and then his finger traced over her lips. “You look so good, with my cock in your mouth.”

Mary began to move her mouth over Rollie’s cock, taking a little more each time her head bobbed. She felt his cock begin to expand in her mouth and she knew she wouldn’t be able to take it all in when he expanded to his full length and girth.

Rollie stood with his legs apart between Mary’s outstretched knees. “Mary, take my shoes and socks off.”

Mary bent down and helped Rollie out of his shoes and socks, then she helped him step out of his pants and jockey’s.

When he had done this, he turned and grabbed the cheeks of his ass, “Kiss my ass, baby.” Mary leaned forward and put her lips to his puckered hole and kissed him, making a lip smacking sound as she did. “Use your tongue baby, lick my ass, make me feel good, eat my ass.”

Mary stuck her tongue out and pushed ahead, trying to push it into his ass. Rollie pushed back and pulled his ass cheeks wider. She felt her tongue enter his ass and she began to move it, licking the entire area and as deep as she could push. Her hand reached between his legs and she felt that he had begun to harden and she stoked him as she licked his asshole.

Rollie stood and turned around, and Mary again took his cock into her mouth, allowing the first 5 inches to enter. Her hand was on his cock and she slowly began to coax his sperm from his body. Actually she didn’t mind the taste of Delores’s cunt on his. She truly enjoyed the taste of sex, and she began to relish the taste of his cock as she felt his hands touch her head.

“Lick my balls too, baby.”

Mary moved and licked at the full sack hanging under his cock. Then she sucked one of them into her mouth, coating the entire area with her saliva, and she looked up at him.

“That’s it my little chipmunk. You look beautiful.” He let go of his cock and it lay across her face, the head laying against her hair. His hand went again to her head and he held her close to his crotch as she mouthed his balls. “You really are good, Mary, that mouth of yours is very talented. I like the way your show your appreciation.” Rollie moaned as he pulled her closer.

Mary looked up, and saw Rollie through his pubic hair smiling at her, then his head went back as Mary let his ball out of her mouth. She moved the other one to her mouth with her hand, and then sucked it in.

Rollie moaned his appreciation, most women thought after sucking one ball they were finished, he loved when a woman knew enough to suck on each of them properly. The time ahead was going to be good, he already knew she was a little bit of a pervert and he would teach her to be even more so.

Mary continued licking his ball, then pulled her mouth free, letting her lips make a popping sound as it escaped.

“Okay, baby, show me your stuff.” Rollie offer his cock to Mary, running the head over her face and it came to rest on her lips.

She opened her mouth and he pushed his cock between her lips, and he started to fuck her mouth. Mary put her hands on Rollie’s thighs as he used her mouth for his pleasure. She felt her pussy begin to tingle and she moved her hand to her pussy and began to work her clit and she moaned around the cock that was moving in and out of her mouth. Her tongue flew over the head of his cock as is moved over her tongue.

“God, baby, your mouth feels so good, look at me.”

Mary raised her eyes and looked into Rollie’s. She noticed a wicked leer on his face as his hips moved faster, letting his balls slap at her chin as he did. She welcomed the feeling of his balls as the hit her chin, reaching under them inserting a finger from her free hand against his ass. He pushed at her hand, letting her know that it was a good idea. Her fingers flew over her clit and she pushed a finger into Rollie’s ass. He shut his eyes, then opened them and looked at her.

“You are good, baby, it won’t take long like this before I fill your mouth with sperm.”

Mary’s tongue continued to work over his cock, tasting the precum that was being released. Her mouth was coated with the sticky fluid, and it made his cock slide in and out very easily. She felt the underside of his cock begin to flatten and knew he was close. His movement picked up and that’s when she began her orgasm. The fluid covered her finger as she pushed them deep into her cunt. At the same time she pushed her other hand and the finger in Rollie’s ass went deeper, prompting him to begin to release his sperm. Mary felt his body tense and then his ass began to moved on her finger as her mouth filled with his sweet nectar.

“God, yea, eat my cum, baby, suck me dry, you cocksucker.”

Mary swallowed as fast as she could, and when he tapered off, she let his cock free, then showed Rollie what he had given her. He smiled and she swallowed, letting him see her empty mouth when she was through. She brought the hand from her pussy and stroked his cock as she cleaned the mess from it, her other hand pulled from his ass to fondle his balls.

“Oh, gawd, you can definitely suck cock, Mary, damn it, you’re good. I need to sit down, my knees are weak.” He pulled his cock free and sat down on the loveseat. “Come on over and suck it some more, baby.”

Mary moved to kneel before him and took his cock in her mouth, enjoying the softness as it began to deflate.

“I love a women who doesn’t mind sucking a cock after it’s cum. It’s like a cool down period for a man. You’re a very good little cocksucker. Why don’t you take your blouse off, I want to see those tits while your sucking.”

Mary lifted up and untied her blouse, removing it, then her cock closed over his cock again. She felt him reach underneath her and rub her breast, running his fingers over her nipple, as she sucked gently on his cock. He touched the side of her face with his other hand, feeling the wetness covering her lips as she continued to suckle him.

“Mary, I think we will be spending quite a few afternoon’s like this. Is that all right with you?”

Mary nodded her head as she looked up at him, her mouth continuing to suck him. She held him deep in her mouth, letting the soft head go into her throat.

“Damn, girl, you do enjoy sucking a cock don’t you?”

Keeping him deep in her mouth, Mary looked into his eyes, as she nodded again.

“Do you enjoy the taste of that cock, baby?”

Her tongue ran along the underside as she nodded her head another time. She enjoyed the taste and the size of Rollie’s cock so she wasn’t telling him a lie. She swallowed, her throat muscles milking his soft dick as she did.

“Damn, are you trying to swallow my whole cock, baby?” He looked at her stuffed face as she nodded again and he broke out in laughter, letting his legs spread wider.

She swallowed again, and he moaned as she did. It took her a while to get her throat to do it, because it thought the cock would have to go down into her belly, and the muscles worked his cock and it started to widen.

She began to move her head up and down his rod again, and she felt his cock begin to harden a little. She started to quicken her pace as she felt him respond.

Rollie looked down, and watched as his dick started to become engorged again. He couldn’t believe it, but he was going to cum again. He leaned back and enjoyed Mary’s mouth urging the sperm from him. He looked down at her and saw her eyes staring up at him. He caressed her head as she worked her magic. Rollie reached over on the table next to him and hit a buzzer. In a few minutes, the door opened and Delores walked in the room.

“Yes, sir” said Delores as she stared at Mary.

“I want you to watch, Delores, Mary really knows how to suck a cock, maybe you can learn from her. Sit next to me.”

Delores sat down on the loveseat, next to Rollie and Mary’s eyes focused on the young Hispanic woman. Rollie reached between the girls legs and pushed her dress up to reveal here pussy. She spread her legs as she felt Rollie’s hand, allowing him better access to her body. Over the time she had been working for him, she was paid well, and she often watched him have sex with others. It was all part of her duties, so to speak.

Mary looked at Delores’s pussy as Rollie began fingering her. She saw the remnants of the earlier fucking she had heard about, dried on her pubic hair. Rollie pulled his finger free of the Hispanic woman’s cunt and offered them to Mary.

“Here, Delores has kept some of my sperm warm for you.”

Mary looked at the shiny finger he was offering her. She move her head from his cock and took the finger’s into her mouth, tasting the mixture of hour old sperm and pussy.

“Why don’t you clean her up a little, Mary. Delores, spread you legs so Mary can clean your cunt up a little. I don’t like to finger such a messy pussy.”

Mary couldn’t believe what he asked her, but she moved over and put her face against the woman’s pussy lips. Then her tongue darted out and began to lick. She smelled the old sperm on her pussy and tasted the tangy stuff from Delores’s cunt.

“That’s it, Mary, I can’t believe the bitch didn’t clean that damn thing after I finished with her, but you should be able to take care of it. I want to finger her while you finish sucking me off. You’re such a nasty girl. I’m going to like our relationship. Maybe I should fuck her in the ass, then let you eat the cum from her open hole.” Rollie laughed.

Mary decided that he was a complete pervert and got away with anything because of his money. She knew that in this business, she would be finished if someone like him blackballed her. She pushed her face into Delores’s pussy farther, licking it as clean as she could get it.