The Woody Agency for Modeling Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Get back to what you were doing”, Rollie said as he grabbed her hair and pulled her back to his groin.

Her head started to bob up and down his meaty rod again and she watched as he reinserted his fingers into Delores’s pussy.

“That’s much better, Mary. You did a good job. I might just have Delores ready for you when you come over to see me, with a load of my cum already in her keeping warm for you. Does that sound good?”

Mary nodded her head as she sucked his cock.

“How about that, Delores? You want Mary to eat your cunt every time she comes over?”

Delores moaned as she enjoyed the fingering she was receiving from Rollie. She did enjoy having here pussy eaten and it had felt very good when Mary was doing it. This was the first time that this had happened, she had gotten back to work after Rollie had given her a quick fuck an hour ago and didn’t go clean up. She knew she would end up getting fucked in the ass before the day was over, but she didn’t know where she could get a better job. She didn’t even have her green card and he could report her if she didn’t keep him happy, plus she enjoyed his large cock. She looked at Mary and watched as the young model sucked her boss’s cock.

“This will be the second time I cum in her mouth, Delores. She is truly a great cocksucker. She will teach you a lot, I’m sure. Watch closely, I’m about to cum. Mary, hold it in your mouth so you can show Delores the reward I’m going to give you.”

Mary felt his cock expand in her mouth and she picked up her speed. The bulge along the bottom of his cock flattened and she knew it wouldn’t be long.

“Watch closely, Delores, I’m going to cum.” He pushed Delores’s head down toward his crotch as he started to empty his balls into Mary’s mouth.

Mary’s head kept bobbing until he stopped cumming, then she took her mouth free and opened it wide, allowing both Delores and Rollie to see his sperm.

“Mary, kiss Delores. Let her share your reward.”

Mary moved close to Delores and she met her lips. She felt Delores tongue push into her mouth and they started to share the sperm she had in her mouth. They kissed deeply, Mary feeling Delores tongue rubbing along the surface of her teeth, which she in turn did to Delores.

“Don’t swallow, let me see the two of you.”

They stopped kissing and looked at him, their lips covered with his sticky white fluid.

“Okay, ladies, go ahead, do what you want. I’m going to have to get ready to leave. Mary, be ready to leave in 10 minutes, and call me in a couple of days. I will have Jerry call you with the doctor’s appointment. Can’t be too careful, I know you’re fucking others so I am protecting myself. I love sluts so much.” Rollie went through the door, leaving it open.

Mary and Delores started kissing again and Mary’s hand found the woman’s pussy, two of her fingers pushing into it.

Delores cupped Mary’s breasts as they kissed and they both swallowed, emptying their mouth’s of Rollie’s sperm, then Delores moaned and let loose all over Mary’s fingers.

Mary brought her fingers to her mouth and licked them clean, then she stood and picked up her blouse. She walked over to Delores and said, “I’m very happy to meet you Delores, my name is Mary.”

“I know, Mr. Barton has told me all about you.”

They kissed and then Mary put on her blouse and waited for a minute.

“He won’t see you before you leave. He never does. He only uses women, you know.”

Mary nodded her head, “I know, Delores, I know. I hope we meet again.”

“We will, he has already told me that. Remember the way I am is because I don’t want to be deported.”

“I will remember, my sweet. Bye, bye, for now.”

“Mr. Barton told me to let you know that you need to go by and see Mr. Wood.”

Mary nodded and walked out the door.

As she rode the elevator down to the ground floor, she wondered if it was all worth it. She and Janna were quickly becoming whores to the rich and famous. She had only had one sex partner before she wandered into Gerald Wood’s office, now she was fucking anybody at the drop of a hat, and Janna was becoming a popular porn model. She quickly put it out of her mind as the doorman opened the door to the street.

“I’ll see you soon, Ms. McKay.”

She smiled at the doorman and decided he probably knew why she went to the penthouse, but she remember the money in her bank account and her regrets went away. She was becoming one of the wealthy and she was going to manage her money properly.

Her thought’s went to Janna and she wondered what she was doing.

(continued)