The Wooing of a London Soubrette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What does it say?" Sandy asked and Grace began to read it.

To the gorgeous Grace,

I hope this reaches you fine. Making final preparations for Saturday and am excited.

I know you are wondering why I am making this effort, but I can't stop thinking about you. From the first cup of coffee in the morning, to inspecting pointing on roofs, to going to bed at night, you are always in my thoughts.

I have only been away from London for 24 hours but I am already missing your smile, your laugh and your beautiful, wonderful body. I can't wait until Saturday and I know we will have a great time.

Missing you lots,

Your adoring friend, Terry.

"Well he is sweet isn't he?" Sandy asked and Grace smiled.

"Yeah. He is in a way, but when the kids ask 'Mummy, Daddy, how did you meet?' what are we going to say?"

Sandy grinned and the bell went to call the girls into the little room for a customer to choice a liaison.

The burly gentleman sat down on the bench and Grace rubbed her hands. The receptionist had tried to catch her attention before she went in, but she was running late and didn't want to get into trouble. It would only be moaning about the amount of packages that she was having delivered.

She had been given two blow jobs and had sex twice, making a decent amount of cash and beginning to look forward to her date at the weekend. The burly gentleman nodded towards Grace and she walked with him to one of the rooms. "So sir, what is it to be?"

The portly gentleman snorted and looked down at the teenager standing next to him. He stroked his black beard and looked at her. "What are you offering?"

"Whatever you want?" Grace replied alluringly and wiggled her hips. "O-Levels, A good fucking. You name it." It was unusual for a client to be so evasive but he pulled out his wallet and opened it, showing her a badge. She sighed and stared at him. "I'm not breaking the law," she replied instinctively and he shook his head.

"Actually love, you are. So I can arrest you now, or..."

Grace groaned. She knew what he wanted and she knew she wouldn't be getting paid for it. "Or I let you fuck me," Grace finished for him, and the officer smiled. He started getting undressed.

Grace watched him, his hairy big belly and stained briefs. "Hey love, you need to get those off," he taunted her and she sighed, kicking off her shorts and top with ease. "Shaved cunt. You fucking slut," he told her and Grace ignored him. She was used to comments like that from punters, it made them feel good about themselves as they paid for the sex they couldn't convince anyone else to give them.

Grace slid a condom onto the police officer's undersized cock and he positioned her on all fours on the little massage table. He climbed behind her, his sweaty, smelly body pressed against hers.

"You're gonna love this," he boasted and Grace feigned a smile. "Little whore like you. Tell me, how old are you?"

"Twenty," Grace lied and he grinned.

"Same age as me daughter, and she ain't fucking for money." Grace ignored the comment and guided the man into her. He probably wouldn't be so small if he lost a bit of weight, Grace reasoned but she was used to being screwed by men who were less than well endowed or with large stomachs, it went with the territory.

Grace felt the cock enter her and he began back and forth movements. She wiggled her ass as he did but he was pulling all the way out and back in again. He was pumping her full of air and it was uncomfortable. It had been awhile since a punter had done that, and she forgot how much it hurt.

She faked a groan, and another, squeezing his cock with her muscles as best she could. She needed him to come, it was getting painful.

He was huffing and grunting, his belly rubbing up against her buttocks when he grunted and gripped her thighs roughly, squirting his load into the condom.

Grace discreetly expelled all the air he had pumped into her, as she got down from the bench and he stood waiting for her to remove the rubber sheath. She threw it into the bin, and cleaned his cock with a couple of tissues.

"I'll see you around kid," he told her as he opened the door, and left it open, two punters walking up the corridor to other rooms eyeing the naked Grace. She shut the door and sank down behind it, and cried.

She felt violated.

The receptionist had tried to warn her, but a couple of the girls knew about PC Tate. They had all suffered at his hands over the previous few months and Sandy looked resolute when they talked about it in the waiting area. He had a habit of finding the "new girls" and getting a freebie, and she was warned not to cross him.

"Comes in here, asking for that from me and he won't get it," Sandy thundered and Grace gave her a tortured smile. She wished she had done the same, but worried about Sandy. She was firm, but when she got very stressed made drastic, irrational decisions and wondered if she would have go and collect her from a police station in the coming weeks for resisting arrest or assaulting a police officer.

* * * * *

"More effin' packages for you," the receptionist called out as Grace sauntered into the parlour. It was her day off, but she had left her love letter behind and thought she would pick it up as she passed. She was also quite keen to see what her beau had sent but was passed a big square box, easily a foot and a half across and a few inches deep.

Sandy expressed surprise to see Grace but they eagerly ripped open the box to see "Browne and Co. chocolate."

"They are the most expensive chocolates in London," Sandy exclaimed. "And look how many there are!"

Grace stared at the box and sighed. "My love can't be bought," she replied solemnly. "I think he thinks it can."

Sandy shrugged and looked at the big box of confectionery. "He does like to spoil you, doesn't he?"

Grace smiled. "Yeah, he does. But he can buy sex from me, but he can't buy my affections. I'd wish he would stop trying."

"Chill, Grace. He is just being nice."

Grace sighed, took a few chocolates and then left the rest in the parlour. She couldn't eat them all and the girls would devour them eagerly. She had more pornography to make at the studio a few doors down the road and was not looking forward to it.

"He just wants to show you that he likes you," Sandy muttered and Grace sighed. "Maybe you should do the same for him?"

Grace winced. "Perhaps I could send him a naked picture?" She joked but Sandy just smiled.

"Yeah."

* * * * *

The receptionist greeted Grace warmly as she came in; she had been the recipient of a number of the hand-made chocolates from the day before and suddenly Grace was her new favourite, thanks to her generosity.

"Your geezer dropped this off," she said and passed her a small envelope which she tore open to read a handwritten note telling her directions to the date on Saturday.

She was brought out of her excited glow by a stream of punters. They were all sweaty, overweight men, many reeking of stale, cigarette smoke but she was imagining Terry and gleefully gave every blow-job and every fuck they wanted with renewed relish and passion. It surprised her when she counted her tips at the end of the night and thought she should fantasise more often; it was a profitable addition to her usual activities.

Grace was almost expecting a small parcel when stopped off at the parlour on Friday. She wasn't working but she thought she better check and the receptionist smiled when Grace put her head around the desk.

"I wanna know how you got yo man," the receptionist said and passed her a small package.

Grace ran home and tore open the box. She sighed immediately pulling out a long yellow summer dress that was sleeveless and flared out brilliantly at the base.

She grinned and put the garment on the brown sofa. Her "boyfriend" was spoiling her. She went out to get a cup of tea, returned to find the cat had made her new dress a home, and shooed it off. She needed to talk to him; he was spending way too much money on her and she felt uncomfortable. She had always been taught and was used to paying her way in the world and she felt uneasy at accepting such lavish gifts.

Having said that, she would speak to Sandy, and ask her to shave her. She felt she needed to be at her very loveliest for tomorrow; Terry would expect nothing less!

* * * * *

Terry was waiting for Grace at the entrance to the theatre on Old Compton Street with a big bouquet of flowers. "My friend recommended this show. Reckon the guy is going to be big and it is ideal place to take my young lady."

"We can go to the show, it is a date, but am I really your young lady?" she teased and Terry smiled.

"Sorry. I know. I would like you to be my young lady."

"And babe, I know you are trying to be nice, but please, stop the gifts. You are spending too much on me," she told him and he looked at her with surprised puppy-dog eyes. He hesitated and Grace continued. "You don't buy people's affections with gifts."

"I'm not trying to buy your affections, I just want you to be happy."

She raised her eyebrows and kissed him on the cheek. "Just be yourself, I like that, not the guy trying to spoil me."

"OK. I'll stop 'em. Sorry."

The show wasn't to start for another two hours and they meandered their way towards a small restaurant. "You know, I hardly ever ate out before I met you," Grace admitted and Terry chortled.

"Well. We could get an Indian if you like. Or maybe some bread and beans from a Paki shop. Toast it over some matches by the Thames."

Grace giggled and touched Terry on the arm. "We'll do whatever you want us to do."

"I want to kiss you under the moonlight after the show."

Grace looked away. "Maybe. We'll see."

Grace ate heartily at the small restaurant before they walked back over the road, to the show. Evita, by Andrew Lloyd Webber, was not ever going to be Grace's play, but Terry enjoyed it and the theatre was packed. They had very good seats and she tried to follow it, but would have preferred him to take her to the cinema instead, musicals were simply not her thing.

"Now we have had our date, am I allowed to ask you out properly?" Terry asked and Grace smiled.

"That's a question."

"I'll look after you, I promise!"

Grace grinned and put her arm around him. "Depends what you had in mind."

"How about a wine tasting? Or a restaurant? What do you want to do?"

Grace smiled and put her head on Terry's shoulder. "I'd love to go out on a date with you," she admitted. "A proper date, with just one condition."

"What?"

"You stop the gifts trying to win my affections. You've won them."

"I promise," Terry replied immediately and they kissed under the street light at the end of the road. She produced a piece of paper and asked Terry to write his address and phone number on it, which he did.

He looked at her expecting to get her details in return and she pulled out a naked photo of herself, on the back was written an address.

"Sorry I don't have a phone number, 'cause we don't have a phone," Grace said.

"Can I come down next Friday," he asked and Grace nodded in approval.

"Yeah, I'd like that," she said softly and kissed him on the lips.

* * * * *

Sandy had been surprised but happy for Grace when she told her that Terry and her were now an item. A few things were still worrying her, especially her choice of profession and how Terry would deal with this, but she liked him, he made her happy and only Sandy had managed that before she had met her new boyfriend.

Sandy had been working hard at the casino for the last couple of weeks and Grace had spent little time with her. She had forced her into ensuring that she was not working on her twentieth birthday, the following week, so they could go to the cinema.

That said, Sandy had been unusually quiet of late, and this worried Grace slightly. She wasn't sure if Sandy thought Terry was such a good idea now that they were actually going out, and if she was worried Terry would take Grace from her.

"No I am not jealous," Sandy said in an annoyed tone as they ate their fish and chips in front of the black and white television. "I am happy for you. I am just a bit tired." Grace didn't believe her and shovelled a piece of battered cod in her mouth and stared at the Danish girl. "What?"

"I can tell when you are lying," Grace warned her. "I've known you for too long."

Sandy sighed and put a chip in her mouth. "It's nothing."

"Well it's something. Tell me."

Sandy wiped her face and took a deep breath. "It's just the casino."

"What about it?" Grace asked and put the remains of her tea on the tired and worn carpet.

Sandy sucked in her lips. "They've rigged the tables. All of the games, the cards, they are all fixed. No-one wins anything."

"You are joking, aren't you."

"Nope. All that money he makes is just theft."

Grace bit her lip and sighed. "Well, it is illegal gambling. I suppose we shouldn't be too surprised."

"No. I suppose we shouldn't, but Neville threatened me when he saw that I knew. I just don't like it."

Grace put her arm around her friend and cuddled her. "Well as long as you don't tell anyone, he won't care, right?"

"Yeah. But ..."

"Do you want to move again?"

Sandy took a deep breath and shook her head. "No. I'll be fine. I am just worrying about nothing, aren't I?"

"No. If you want to move on then we will. We could even look for that business now."

Sandy shook her head. "No, I'm fine."

Chapter V

The last Friday in June saw the first "proper date", and Terry had driven down from Cheshire in his brown Ford Cortina. It was a couple of years old but it blended in with some of the nicer cars at the end of the street and he parked outside their flat. Grace bounded out to meet him and grinned widely.

"Is that your man?" Ethel asked. She had been watering her hanging baskets when Terry had arrived although she had not noticed Grace's lack of attire.

She resisted the urge to throw her arms around Terry and as she was only wearing a thin dressing gown when she walked, her shaven crotch was on display.

"Yes," Grace admitted.

"He is very smart," Ethel complimented her. Grace noticed his immediate erection he seemed to have acquired as he crossed the road and she showed him to her room.

Grace only had a single bed but this would be sufficient for a couple of nights. If the date went well, then she was certain that they would probably end up having sex anyhow; it seemed churlish in the circumstances to withhold it given that sex with her was priced and he was spending far more money than what she would normally charge anyway.

Of course, he wasn't doing it for that reason, but she still didn't see much point in "holding out," as he had already experienced her delights anyway and she enjoyed it when they had done so.

Grace went into the kitchen and made a pot of tea while Terry used the toilet. Sandy was working, the flat was empty and he came up to her and put his arms around her.

"You do look very sexy," he mused glancing down at her open gown. "I am going to be a very lucky man if you keep going out with me," he muttered and she smiled.

Terry took Grace to a small restaurant in the centre of London. Grace was beginning to see Terry as someone quite special and he made her laugh and enjoy herself more than she had done in months. They kissed and shared food, Grace felt as though she had a proper boyfriend but the doubts about her choice of occupation were still eating away at her.

She decided to bring it up as they walked back towards the Underground station and he smiled. "I can't deny it wouldn't be my first choice for my girlfriend to do, but it comes as part of the package, and I very much like the package," he told her pragmatically. "If I told you I didn't want you to do it, you wouldn't want anything to do with me."

Grace nodded and chuckled. "Well, isn't it going to be a problem at some point?"

Terry sucked in his lips. "Maybe, but I doubt it. I really don't mind. I will just enjoy the time we spend with each other." Grace hummed, she had her doubts but Terry stopped her and kissed her. "Please stop trying to find obstacles, Grace," he pleaded with her as they broke their kiss and she sighed.

"I'm not. I am just worried."

"Well don't be. It's not a problem."

Grace opened the door to their flat and they both trundled in.

"Hiya," came a response and Sandy opened her door to greet her friend, almost naked.

She had a blue and white headband that was keeping her black hair away from her face but covered her ears completely. She had several necklaces, each with big pendants, the biggest of which was hanging in the middle of her voluptuous breasts.

Her pubic hair was trimmed but still plentiful and the dark triangle pointed invitingly towards her labia. She was wearing sheer green stockings and stopped when she saw Terry.

"Sorry. I forgot you were staying," she admitted and then smiled. "What do you think of my new necklace."

She picked up the pendant in the middle of her bosom and held it out for the flustered Terry to examine. Terry tried to avert his eyes but Grace cackled.

"Honestly, look. Touch if she'll let you," she told him and walked towards the kitchen. "Everyone else has."

Sandy replied an indignant, "Oi," but Grace just chuckled.

"But ..."

Grace turned and raised her eyebrows. "I sell my body. It'll be double-standards if I get angry at you fondling another girl, wouldn't it?"

Terry gave a nervous smile and looked at Sandy's charms.

"It is very nice," he muttered and she grinned.

"You mean they, surely?" Sandy replied and held out her breasts for Terry to touch. She liked teasing guys, and Grace knew exactly what Sandy was doing; she had done it with every guy they had met. He started and ran towards the kitchen.

There was a high-pitched yelp, a cry and a sound of flailing arms hitting a chair and their owner collapsing onto the floor with a painful cry.

"What happened?" Grace cried as Terry was sprawled out in the doorway.

"He tripped over Puddles," Sandy replied and walked over to Terry.

"You OK?" Grace asked and he turned over. Sandy was standing next to him and he saw right up her thighs and towards the forbidden fruit. He blinked, and nodded and pulled himself to his feet. "Is Puddles the name of that damn cat?" Grace asked and Sandy smiled.

"Yeah. I thought Cat sounded a bit impersonal so I've called it Puddles."

"Oh for God's sake," Grace muttered and Sandy peered at her with playful eyes.

"It keeps me happy. You know I like stroking a good pussy."

Grace laughed and put her arm around Terry. "So does my young gentleman."

* * * * *

Grace led Terry into the bedroom after they finished their tea and said good night to the naked Sandy. She had enjoyed teasing Grace's boyfriend and Grace had enjoyed watching it but as Terry got into the small bedroom, Grace detected a nervousness she had not expected. He had always been so confident and in control with her but was suddenly lost and out of his depth.

Grace hesitated for a moment; maybe he didn't want to have sex with her, but she rationalised for a moment and took the initiative. She kissed him and tasted his toothpaste on his tongue. Her hands explored his body and she unbuckled his belt, and unfastened his trousers.

He sighed as she grabbed hold of his rock-hard cock and stroked it gently. "There are advantages to having a prostitute for a girlfriend," Grace whispered and Terry smiled. "You can expect more than a kiss at the end of the night."

Terry looked into Grace's eyes and grinned. "You don't have to," he told her and she stroked him again.

"I know. But women enjoy sex too you know." She pushed his trousers down to his ankles and started unbuttoning his shirt. Terry had a nice chest and Grace's hands darted over it.