The Wooing of a London Soubrette

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terry stroked Grace's hair and then kissed her neck. She mewed and waited for him to pull her dress over her head, which he eventually did, throwing the summer dress on the floor.

She pushed him against the bed, and slipped out of her knickers. He put his head on the pillow and his body relaxed on the bed. She glanced at his cock, remembering it from the first night they met.

It was a nice, thick juicy beast of a dick, a nice length, a good girth that Grace eyed lustfully. "Your skin is like velvet," he muttered, stroking the inside of her arm and she smiled, her eyes barely leaving the member poking out at her.

Grace got on the bed next to him and began massaging his thighs, occasionally stroking his erect cock. She felt it throbbing in her hand, its warmth inviting.

Terry stroked the thighs of Grace, managing to cup her breasts before she moved away and positioned herself between his legs. She kissed his inner thighs and then his large testicles. She had rarely seen balls that big and described it to Sandy who was curious, if not a little envious.

She kissed the base of his cock, and then nibbled at his waist, torso and then sucked his nipple. He sighed, squeezed his buttocks together and pushing his pelvis forward, his cock pushing through her fist that was gently stroking him.

Their nipples touched as she went up the bed to kiss him. They passionately embraced, not stopping to breathe and his hands exploring and squeezing her buttocks.

Grace slid back down her lover and went back to kissing his balls. His breathing became ragged and as Grace suckled his testicles, he started to clench his buttocks.

Grace ran her tongue along his shaft and he moaned.

"Oh fuck," he squealed as Grace licked the underside of his head. He stretched his leg muscles and sighed.

His breathing became frenetic when Grace slid his cock into her mouth and began to impale herself on it, she could deep throat most cocks but she wanted to lavish love on Terry and her tongue wrapped itself around his glans stroking his sensitive organ.

Terry gripped the side of the bed as Grace felt a hand on her head. "I'm gonna come," he warned and Grace tickled his perineum. He gave a passionate cry and Grace quickened her pace against his bucking hips.

Terry felt it coming. The familiar melting sensation. The tension. The surge. The sparks of pleasure exploding in the base of his loins. He let out a high-pitched cry and panted.

Grace swallowed Terry's seed and milked his cock with her lips to get everything until Terry was content and satisfied.

"My turn," The smiling man muttered and gestured for Grace to lie down.

"You want to go down on a prossie?" Grace teased and he smiled. "Again?"

"This one, certainly," he replied and nibbled her thighs while his hands touched her breasts, nipples, labia or flanks. "She tastes of heaven."

She moaned quietly until Terry found her sex, when she started moaning loudly. Terry knew where her clitoris was, and his tongue stroked and massaged her engorged, sensitive organ.

Her breathing got heavier, the more aroused she became. She grabbed hold of Terry's head and forced his face into her cunt as she bucked against his tongue. She had not been this excited with a man for months.

Terry increased the pressure against Grace's glabrous cunt and Grace squealed. She bucked her hips uncontrollably, and felt a small detonation inside of her as waves of pleasure cascaded through her body to her toes and fingers.

Terry stopped as Grace came down and she sighed. "Thank you." She pulled him up and kissed his wet face, drenched by her juices. She slid a hand between them, felt an erect cock and pulled a condom from her night stand.

"I want you," she muttered as the condom rolled down his member.

He smiled and she guided his sheathed cock between her thighs. Grace and Terry kissed as he rocked back and forth, pressing his cock deep inside her.

Grace was in ecstasy. His cock touched all of her opening and stimulated it nicely. Her hands squeezed his warm buttocks and he drove his cock deep inside her.

She moaned and felt another orgasm coming. He was a good lover. A very good lover. She squeezed her muscles against his intruding cock and felt him twitch. She wanted to touch his perineum but her hand wouldn't reach so she squeezed his buttocks instead.

Her body convulsed and her muscles clamped down and quivered against his member. She gave a loud cry and threw her head back.

Terry watched his lover have another climax, and felt her writhing underneath him. He grunted. He was at the point of no return, and he clenched his muscles.

He drove into his lover with renewed energy and Grace yelled out a passionate shriek. His balls tightened, and with another grunt, he spluttered several waves of semen into the condom.

They lay for a moment, with Terry fully inside the satisfied Grace and then parted. Grace wrapped the condom in a tissue and threw it into the bin while Terry hunted for some pyjamas to go to the toilet.

Grace grinned and shook her head, telling him to go naked. She had shared single beds before, and with flesh pressed up against flesh during the night, wearing clothes just got uncomfortably hot, especially in summer. She had no intention of letting him wear any clothes until morning and knew Sandy would appreciate the sight of a naked Terry with his large testicles.

"Hey babe, is that you?" Sandy called out and opened her door to see the unclothed man standing there in horror, a little string of semen still coiled on his cock.

Grace appeared and wrapped her arms around her partner's shoulder. "Sorry, did you hear us."

"Hell, if he can do that to you, can I borrow him?" Sandy teased and nodded at Grace.

Grace giggled and she pushed the blushing Terry into the bathroom. "No. He's all mine," she said and then poked her tongue out.

She didn't mean it. Sandy and her had shared partners before, but she felt a connection with Terry she had not felt with anyone else, and she wanted to tell Sandy this before she touched him. She didn't want Sandy confusing him or ruining it by accident: sharing was fine, encroaching on her relationship was not!

* * * * *

Grace kissed Sandy on the back of the neck as she prepared breakfast. Terry was still fast asleep; Grace had worn him out and she heard Sandy get out of bed and discreetly slipped out of bed to join her in the kitchen.

"You're up early," whispered Grace and she slid behind the naked girl who pushed her neck back and smiled at her friend.

"Yeah, I was going to go for a walk."

"Are you OK?" Grace asked and Sandy nodded.

"Yeah, I'm fine." She turned around and kissed Grace on the cheek. "Terry is lucky, you are beautiful."

"Can I come with you?" Grace asked as Sandy sat down at the table.

"Sure, I just want a breath of fresh air. I've been thinking." Grace stared at Sandy for a moment who smiled as she ate her toast. "I think we should settle down and start a business."

Grace nodded and joined her at the table. "Good."

"We are just doing nothing at the moment. Having sex for money with fat, overweight men or being felt up in dodgy casinos. I don't want it any more Grace. I want out."

Grace smiled. "Let's go for that walk, Terry'll be fine in bed."

* * * * *

The second date was the first day of July, the day after their first. Grace was becoming smitten with the tall gentleman who lavished genuine compliments and attention on her. Grace had suggested that she pick a venue for their second date and with Sandy decided on the ideal place to visit.

"It's a strip joint," Terry said, looking at the pictures that adjourned the small hall.

"Yes, I know that," Grace told him and guided him to a front row seat. Grace had not been to this establishment before but Sandy had been taken there and said the girls were very sexy.

They did not have long to wait and as Grace looked around, there was only one other female in the audience. That made her feel a little self-conscious but as she wrapped her arms around Terry he stroked her knee.

The first dancer came on wearing a seductive outfit and Terry got an erection immediately. Grace felt it through his trousers and she resisted the urge to remove the offending garments. She had been warned that it was not unusual for men to masturbate during the show but she wanted to wait for a bit longer yet and hoped Terry could last until they got back to her bedroom.

Terry's breathing became ragged as he watched the middle-aged woman stroke her breasts and throw her clothes off stage. She was sexy but she was soon joined by other girls, many a lot younger.

Terry watched as they would strip to their stockings and then dance in the laps of the patrons who were expected to slip money into their stockings as they grinded their rears in the faces or laps of the gentleman.

Grace encouraged Terry to seek a lap-dance and when he wouldn't she beckoned a girl over and slipped two pound notes into her stocking tops to dance on Terry's lap.

Terry smiled at Grace and kissed her. She had been lacing his drinks all night, she wanted him a little tipsy and intended to give him the night of his life, she just wanted him unbelievably horny and the strip club was the best way to make him so.

* * * * *

They walked along road adjacent to the one that Grace's flat was on and a masked man tore past them, knocking Grace flying into Terry.

"Oi," Terry yelled but he didn't stop and turned off down a side street.

Grace stumbled back to her feet and scowled towards him. "Idiot," she mumbled and they crossed the road to turn into their small road where the flat resided.

"Kids probably," Terry muttered and his thoughts were interrupted by a woman stumbling out of the small patch of wasteland on the corner of the road.

Grace looked at the figure in the darkness. It was Sandy.

"Sandy, what's up?" Grace asked, running towards her friend. Her hair was a mess, her face was bleeding and her clothes torn. "Have you been attacked?"

Sandy focused on her friend, who was nearly with her, and burst into tears. "He raped me."

Grace threw her arms around her hysterical friend. "Terry, call the Police," she barked and Terry went running up to the nearest house.

* * * * *

"You're a tom?" the burly policeman asked as he came into the room to join his junior colleague, and Sandy nodded, tears still streaming down her face. It was the same policeman who got a "freebie" from Grace and to whom Sandy refused to give in to, but he did not appear to recognise either of them.

"So what is this rape? Did a punter get his shag and then fuck off without payin'?" He laughed at his own joke but neither Sandy or Grace found it funny.

Grace screwed her hands into fists but Sandy gave her a reassuring touch on the wrist and Grace seethed silently. Sandy knew how Grace could react and she just wanted the two coppers out of her front room.

"So what happens now?" Grace asked coldly and the two policemen looked at each other.

"Nuttin' really. We ain't got his height, weight, hair colour, skin colour or anything. You can't tell us what he looks like, how can we find him?"

"Hey boss, we could say two million men are helping us with our enquiries."

They both laughed heartily at this but Grace stared at them and was about to shout at them when Terry got in first.

"He was five ten, slightly overweight, ran with a bit of a limp. He was wearing a mask but he was wearing Onitsuka Tiger shoes. A guy at work wears them, he is into Bruce Lee, so I would recognise them anywhere. So there's something for you to go on."

The police officer screwed his face up. "Can't go arresting every average height guy in London asking to see his shoes, can we?"

Grace sighed angrily. "This is rape. Violent rape. Why don't you catch the bastard?"

"Listen love, this ain't The Sweeney. We ain't gonna catch 'em every time. You just gotta be careful and not go out dressed as hookers."

Grace seethed but the two officers got up to leave and she took a deep breath. Sandy looked at her as they left. "They are bloody useless," Grace ranted and Sandy nodded and then put her head on Grace's shoulder. She needed the company and Grace guided her into the bathroom so she could get cleaned up and closed the door.

"You two need to come away from London," Terry said and Grace nodded.

"I know. But she is just so shaken and scared. I can see it in her eyes."

Terry took a gulp of water from his glass and rubbed his face. "I'll stay while you need me," he offered and Grace ran her hands through her hair.

"Thank you, but you don't need to."

Sandy emerged from the bathroom, and Grace guided her to the small bedroom and climbed into bed with her.

Sure, she wanted to sleep with Terry but the needs of her friend came way before the wishes of her boyfriend. Terry would have to understand.

Chapter VI

Grace woke up on the Sunday, her arms wrapped around Sandy. Her friend had taken a number of hours to get to sleep, and had fidgeted and cried throughout the night.

Sandy opened her eyes the moment Grace stirred and shook herself awake.

"You OK?" Grace asked and Sandy nodded.

"It was Neville," she said without waiting for a response. "I know it was. It was a warning for me to keep my mouth shut."

Grace thought back to the balding man. He seemed to be a business man, albeit in an illegal underworld rather than a traditional industry, rather than a gangster, but Sandy worked with him at the casino and knew him better.

"Are you sure?" Grace asked tentatively and Sandy nodded.

"Yeah. I know. The guy smelt of grease and the casino is above a garage."

Grace took a deep breath and squeezed her hand that was over Sandy's pendulous bosom. "Well if you are sure, let's go and see the police."

Sandy scoffed. "No. They weren't interested. And Neville is well connected with the police. I reckon half of them get bungs from him."

Grace kissed the back of Sandy's neck. "Well what are we going to do? Run off somewhere and set up that business?"

Sandy stared at the skirting-board and shrugged. "I don't know yet. But I am not going to let him win. If he thinks he can intimidate me then he won't. I will be his casino tonight."

"Sandy!" Grace barked horrified. "That is a bad idea."

"No, it is fine. There is another thing. I know the code to the safe. He doesn't know it, but I do."

Grace sighed and closed her eyes. "Please Sandy. Please tell me you are not going to do something silly."

Sandy wriggled out of Grace's grip and sat up in bed. "I am not going to do anything silly. I just don't want to let him win."

Grace swivelled in the bed and sat up alongside her, leaning against the fabric padded headboard. There was a knock at the door and Sandy instinctively called for the person to enter.

Terry arrived with two cups of tea and averted his eyes when he saw the topless teenagers in bed together.

"How do you say, cheers?" Sandy asked and Grace smiled.

"Yeah, cheers," Grace answered and took her cup of steaming tea.

"Sorry, girls. I expected you to be decent," Terry told her as Sandy took her drink and smiled. "There is some eggs, sausages and bacon in the fridge. I was going to cook a full English. Is that OK?"

Sandy smiled and turned her head to look at Grace. "Where did you find him?"

"I didn't," Grace replied quickly. "He found me."

"So is that a yes?" Terry asked and Grace nodded.

"Just check the sausages are OK. We got them last week."

Terry nodded and as he left, Grace called him back. "You have to wear the apron though."

Terry looked down, he was wearing shorts and T-Shirts and shrugged. "I'll be fine," he muttered and Sandy smiled.

"I think she means, she wants you to wear it," Sandy replied and Terry gave a wry smile and left the room.

"Shall we get dressed?" Grace asked and Sandy nodded.

"Yeah," she muttered and, for the first time since Grace had known her, got up and put clothes on for breakfast. Grace was used to seeing Sandy naked, or with just a dressing gown or pyjamas on when in the flat that it seemed strange to see her with trousers and a T-shirt on, at least in their own property.

Grace giggled when she saw Terry. He had worn the full length apron, a mixture of yellow, beige and brown flowers, and was up and against the oven frying the sausages and bacon.

"I found some mushrooms, as well."

Grace smiled and gave him a brief kiss. "It's fine. Do you mind if you go home tomorrow," Grace asked and Terry frowned slightly.

"Will you be OK, on your own?"

Grace bit her lip and nodded. "Yeah. I think so. I do need to walk her home from the casino tonight, she insists on going."

Terry sighed and raised his eyebrows. "You are joking, aren't you?"

Grace pushed her lips together and looked up at him, shaking her head slowly. "No. She is insistent. She won't let him win."

"Well in that case. I will walk her home. I am not having you out at that time of night. There is a rapist about."

Grace rolled her eyes but Terry looked determined and turned back to his sizzling breakfast. "Can you butter the toast?"

Grace nodded and took the grilled bread from the tall man and spread a small layer of butter over the warm toast and then cut it, as Terry was frying off the last couple of eggs.

"It looks as good as mine," Grace teased and Sandy nodded, cutting open her egg and dipping her toast into the yellow liquid oozing over her plate.

There was an uneasy tension in the kitchen as they ate their meal. Terry tried to start a conversation but Grace and Sandy were not talkative and at the end of the meal, Terry took the plates to wash up.

* * * * *

"Two ice creams please," Grace said and passed a couple of coins to the vendor. She scooped some of the ice cream into two cornets, thanked Grace for her custom, and Grace walked over to where Sandy was sat, looking out over the Serpentine.

Sandy had said very little all day, and Grace was getting worried. She was continually lost in her thoughts, and was telling her friend very little about what she was thinking. Grace tried not to nag or needle her, but when she did speak she was clearly concerned and worried.

Terry had prepared dinner when they arrived home and ate the beef stew in almost silence.

At Grace's insistence, Sandy let Terry walk her the fifteen minute walk to the garage, above which the casino sat on. Terry was a little nervous, he knew that Sandy was not talkative, but he held out his hand and she held it as they walked the short distance.

"I'll see you here at what time?" Terry asked and Sandy looked up at him.

"You don't have to," she muttered but Terry stared at her waiting for an answer. "One in the morning, maybe a bit later."

"I'll see you later then."

Sandy's face flickered into a smile. "Thanks."

* * * * *

"It's cold out here," Sandy moaned as she came down the stairs at quarter-past, holding her handbag and smiled at Terry. Terry took off his thick coat and wrapped it over the girl.

"You don't need to," she said but Terry responded with a dismissive "it's fine," and did up the jacket.

They turned around the corner and Sandy held Terry's hand instinctively. "Tell me, what are your plans for Gracie?" Terry stammered and Sandy looked up at him in the darkness. "You are not leading her on, are you?"

Terry shook his head. "No. No. I think she is wonderful."

Sandy thought for a moment. "Yes, she is. But you will look after her, won't you?"

"Yeah. As much as she'd let me. She was talking about taking off earlier with you and said you might want to go back to Denmark."

Sandy snorted. "No. We are definitely not going to Denmark. She likes you, she told me. But she is scared of letting go, she is very afraid all the time with everything we do. You need to make her jump. She never takes risks."