The Word Ch. 01

Story Info
Young couple experiments for the first time.
1.4k words
4.3
30.6k
8

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 09/21/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FogBard
FogBard
60 Followers

I sat relaxing in the corner of the couch reading a book. I heard Suzette down the hallway walking toward the living room. She had been away for a while. I noticed a sly smile on her face and a randy sway to her hips as she entered the room. She sat down between my spread legs, drew her knees to her chest, placed her feet up on the couch and leaned back, curling into me. Instinctively, my hands went to the backs of her alabaster thighs, exposed by the short summer skirt she wore. Playfully I caressed their length.

We were in our mid-twenties and had been seeing each other for about seven months. She was the prototypical spunky 'all-American' girl. I was 'the clean cut guy with an edge". She was working on her MBA and in a business training program with a bank. I was the entrepreneurial type building my own business.

"Where have you been?" I asked.

"Just down the hall using the bathroom," she replied, "miss me?"

"What took so long?"

"I just was taking my time," she replied teasing me and trying to hide something. As I caressed her, my finger grazed the silky crotch of her panty. I noticed it was damp.

"Was someone being a bad girl?" I teasingly asked.

"Are you insinuating something, Mister?" Suzette coyly replied looking over her shoulder at me.

I kissed her beautiful soft red lips, "Were you playing?" I asked in a quiet voice as I continued teasing her, gently pressing my fingers against her covered furrow.

"No, just tending to some 'personal business'...." she replied.

"Hmm.. maybe you would like to share with me the nature of that 'personal business'?" I suggested.

"Maybe... maybe not," she teased back. We both chuckled.

"Do you have a phrase yet?" I prompted.

"Kind of," she replied with a smirk.

"Really? You know, I want it to be sublimely enticing- the kind of phrase I can say to you around a group of people and it has that private meaning between us. I want it to make the others want to ask what it means. If asked, I want to be able to brush them off, tell them it is an inside joke, just to tease them along. And, if they insist on knowing, I should be able to say something that leaves them wondering even more...."

Suzette replied, "I did come up with a few, but only one really works for me. There is 'devil's pulpit', 'money penny', and 'peppered pussy cat'. Which do you like?"

"Money penny?" I asked.

"That is the name of the secretary in the Bond films- I always thought she and Bond had something going on between them. She was the demure, conservative type but by the way she looked at him, and he back at her, those looks were clandestine. She was more than just one of his women, that glance said that she was 'the woman'... the one who behind closed doors ceded herself to his complete control. He knew that she knew everything about him, that she had even reviewed his dossier. She knew he would always return to her, despite his frolics. His glances said that she was the one he ultimately wanted... I could just imagine her passionate quips and cries as he firmly handled her..."

"I could call you 'money penny' as an nick name, or, point out a couple and tell you they are so 'money penny'... I like it."

"So?... Want to try it out?" Suzette asked, a smirk across her face.

"Lay across my lap, you dirty little wench," I jokingly said. We had never done this before but had talked about it at length. We preferred spontaneity and this was one of those moments. Raising her skirt above her hips, I drew her panties down between her luscious young thighs. I ran the palm of my hand across her smooth buttocks and savored her soft skin.

She obediently waited as I took stock of and caressed her. She threw aside her shoulder length dirty blonde hair and looked over her shoulder at me. I asked, "Want to confess?"

"I have nothing to confess...," she replied with mocking impunity. I playfully spanked her right cheek.

"Think again," I suggested.

"No, nothing," she said.

I spanked her again, this time slightly harder to jog her memory, "Think."

"Well, I 'kind of' played without you," she replied.

"So you 'kind of' lied to me," I said laying another on her cheek. She jumped a bit, my smack being slightly harder than the last one. My other hand reached down and started teasing her ass and lips, strumming her folds.

"Don't you know you may not touch yourself without my permission?" I smacked her again and she flinched. I inserted my thumb into her wet furrow and she jumped at the unexpected penetration.

"Did you get yourself off?" I asked finding her very wet.

"Yes, Sir," she replied. I laid another spank on her behind. Thumb inserted, my palm lovingly cupped her hood. I noticed she had trimmed herself. She must have done it when she was in the bathroom. It was just as I preferred, short cropped and bristly against my palm. I imagined her blonde triangle as I leaned over and inspected her lips, now bare, oiled and still red from the fresh razor burn.

"What do you have to say for your transgressions?" I demanded.

"Please forgive me, kind Sir," she answered.

"Forgive you for what?" I asked.

"...for touching myself without your permission, Sir," she added.

"Why should I forgive?" I inquired as I spanked her buttock again.

"Because I was too horny to control myself, Sir... I am your lowly little slut who knows better but cannot help herself when thinking of you... which seems to be all the time," she replied.

As I administered more punishment, my fingers and palm cupped and massaged her hood as my thumb moved in and out of her sex. She began to gyrate her hips in submission to the pleasure, "You will hold your release until told otherwise," I commanded.

"Yes, Sir," she said in acknowledgment.

"So Slut, what will be your punishment for this transgression? Perhaps the riding crop?" At the suggestion, her folds opened wide and my middle finger slipped between her lips, coming to rest on her engorged bud. I spanked her again, to distract her. She jumped and continued to gasp in pleasure. I felt her sex flexing within and knew she was loosing control, immersing herself in the moment.

"My dear, you like the idea of a riding crop smacking your pale bare ass... What did you think about when you touched yourself?" I asked.

"You... your big cock... and how it impales me," she struggled to say between gasps.

"Tell me how it impales you," I commanded.

"Deep... (spank) and it spreads me wide (spank)... and I love the feeling of your swollen head inside me (spank).... how it widens me... the way the shaft pulsates as you cum for me (spank).. how you assertively thrust as you take me (spank) and fuck my sluty little pussy (spank)..." she confessed in gasps of excitement and pain.

"Do you want it now?" I asked.

"Oh yes, please, Sir, please (spank)... give it to me (spank)..." she begged. The palm of my hand was now sopping wet, anointed by her juices. Her skin was becoming a soft hue of pink, "please Sir, I am so close (spank)..." she begged.

"You may not release just yet..." I told her.

Her hips began bucking up and down as she squirmed to maintain her composure, riding my thumb as I slid my finger across her bud. I had taken her too far. I administered a few more and I pushed my thumb in further, teasing her on the edge. Then, I moved my thumb and the heel of my palm in a circular motion.

She fought hard to maintain control and obey my command not to release. Her thighs quivered as she resisted.... "oh no..." she gasped, realizing she was past the point of return. Suddenly, the crest broke across her body and she seized, arching her back and lifting her head. I spanked her, repeatedly and harder than before. She screamed "ow!" in a high pitch and then "Ooooooh, oooooh, ooooh" over and over as I teased her through the release and the new found lascivious mixture of sweet rapture and pain shuddered her body.

Shortly afterward, when Suzette came to her senses, I asked, "Was it good?"

She looked over her shoulder at me, bit her lower lip in contemplation, raised her eyebrows and with a coy smile on her face said, "More,.... please?..."

FogBard
FogBard
60 Followers